• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Accidental Voyeur

Accidental Voyeur

The new occupant of an apartment accidentally discovers a peephole into the bedroom of the beautiful young woman next door. He becomes addicted to watching her and when he eventually meets her and his observations become very useful.

*

As he hung his clothing into the inbuilt wardrobe he noticed a piece of adhesive tape stuck against the pristine newly painted interior walls. He peeled it back and examined the object that lay beneath. It was a magnifying lens, a spy hole. He peered though it and beyond he saw a perfect view of a woman's bedroom. He could see a sweet little pink bra hanging from a bed post, a dress hung over the bed and the door to what must be an ensuite just visible. He refixed the tape and thought nothing about it save that the previous resident must have been a 'weird dude'.

Over the next few weeks, he settled into his new apartment and couple of time met the pretty-young occupant of the bedroom he had spied on the first evening. He guessed Verity was in her late teens or early twenties, petite, honey blonde and with an enchanting 'little girl-like' innocence that was very appealing. He introduced himself on the stairs one morning on the way to work. She was dressed in tight hipster mini skirt that showed off her long shapely legs, though she herself was barely 5''4" he estimated. A diamond stud sat in her navel accentuating her deliciously flat tummy and slender waist. Her pink midriff top stretched tightly around her small round breasts, just a hint of cleavage showing in the v-neck top.

She was a postgraduate student and shared the apartment with her older sister. He wondered how much the family resemblance extended to her, two gorgeous babes living next door made the extortionate rent almost worthwhile. Verity, though, was sweet and open and with a razor sharp intellect and wit. He was looking forward to sharing a coffee with the girls next-door as Verity had suggested.

As it happened it did! Verity knocked on his door on a Saturday and invited him in. Big sister Felicity had baked some scones and they decided to share them with him. Felicity too was a stunning looking young woman, not much older than Verity with similar hair and facial features but somewhat taller and bigger in the bust area. The two were friendly and very chatty and thankful that he was next door. The previous resident had been a bit weird and obsessive about the girls Felicity confided. 'He use to drool over both of us and wait at the bottom of the stairs to look up or skirts' Verity chimed in.

He thought about telling him about what he had discovered but refrained. Over the weeks to come, they became firm friends, sharing meals and chats. Verity more so as Felicity travelled a lot for her work as a public relations manager for a women's clothing manufacturer. He gathered that was why both of them were always so immaculately dressed until Felicity confided she specialised in underwear/lingerie promotion then showed him some stunning photos of her in some sexy lingerie. He was surprised at their openness and frank discussions about their lives. His pretty neighbours entranced Frank. He was a recent divorcee and valued their charming company. He fantasised about them a little but generally saw them as friends until one night when he heard what sounded like Verity through the thin walls between the apartments. Her cries were disturbing and at times sounded like pain but other times sounded like she was orgasming, he opened the inbuilt robe and peeled off the tape that hid the peephole. Pushed the clothing aside and peered through it. There in full view was the most exquisite young body he had ever seen, naked and bent over the bed. He drank in the deliciously sweet rounded ass, small firm mango shaped breasts, slender waist and the shapely legs he had admired many times. He felt a stirring in his loins as his cock firmed. Her honey blonde hair was dishevelled and matted, tears streaked her usually immaculately made up face and a trace of blood could be seen trickling near her thighs.

A man came up behind her, his huge cock hard and engorged. He pushed it roughly into her ass and she screamed ' 'Noooooo I don't like it No' He fucked her ass hard and deep ignoring her pleas until he satisfied himself cumming and spraying his jism across her ass cheeks. She stopped sobbing. From the cupboard, Frank felt rage and wanted to kill the man who could be so hurtful to such a sweet creature but he remained transfixed. Verity lay on the bed and the man began kissing her nipples until she began to moan, then kissed his way to her pussy. His tongue bringing her to a series of orgasms, 'It's a fine line between pleasure and pain' he thought. The sex continued for several hours he pleasured himself brutally with her and then made up for it by bringing her to orgasm until he finished and dressed to leave. There was no passion or love in him only brutal selfishness sex.

Frank wondered how such an intelligent, strong willed and beautiful woman could allow this abuse to continue Over the next few days, he thought about talking to Verity. He also found himself drawn to the peephole every chance he could. He watched her slide on her delightful array of panties over her heavenly ass each morning, he watched her undress, never failing to be excited as she unsnapped her bra releasing her perfect tits. He watched her masturbate. Each time she wore the same powder blue baby-doll nightie with matching high cut panties, she began as always, caressing her breasts through the soft silk until the nipple hardened then slid the halter aside and pinched them quite hard. She rolled her nipples between her thumb and forefinger and pulled at it. Then wetted her fingers and repeated this procedure no doubt imaging a lover's mouth. She traced her damp finger down her sweet flat tummy lingering a moment at her diamond studded belly button then began to touch her pussy though the panties, pressing hard and circling her fingers until she broke into shivers and moans orgasming repeatedly. She then rolled over onto her tummy and raised her sweet ass, slid the panties aside and trust three fingers into herself squealing ' Fuck me, I love it when you do that'.

Frank found himself falling in love with her by day and infatuated with her by night and early morning from his cupboard. He watched the male visitor repeat his earlier performances and felt enraged. She was beautiful and he couldn't help wanting her the very thought of her made him warm and horny he wanted to protect her but most of all he wanted to make love to her and show her how love making could be. He managed to discuss her boyfriend with her on a few occasions and she passed over it quickly. He tried to allude to the idea that bad relationships need to stop and moved on and he spoke frankly about his own divorce. A few days after he heard her crying through the wall, he peered through the peephole, she was alone; her dress ripped and torn. She looked very upset. He left his apartment and knocked on her door. 'Verity open up, It's Frank here' She came to the door, her eyes streaked with eyeliner lipstick smeared. 'Verity are you ok?' She sobbed and broke into tears, he took her into his arms, and they sat down on the living room sofa.

'He is such a bastard, I tried to break it off with him and he tore my clothes and tried to rape me. It was awful! I kicked him hard in the cods and then ran for my life.'

She sobbed out the story and held onto Frank for comfort, He patted her as she cried into his shoulder, her dress hanging off her revealing her sweet floral bra and panties her slender legs clenched tightly together.

'Do you want me to phone the cops? Frank said.

' No I just want him to stay away from me.'

'I'll give him more than a kick in the cods if he comes here again' Frank comforted. Come on, have shower, put on your PJ's and I'll stand guard here while you try to get some rest.'

'Would you cuddle me? I cant sleep alone tonight I'm so frightened.' She took his hand, led him to the bedroom and began taking off her torn clothes he turned to leave the room.

'Please stay I don't want to be alone.' He watched as she slip off what was left of the dress revealing her blue and red floral bra and panties. He had seen her dress in this before she left. The bra cupped her sweet round tits beautifully and when she unsnapped the bra, he could not help but gasp at the delicious baubles bouncing in front of her. She smiled sweetly then peeled off the tight matching V string panties. Her gorgeous ass showing bruises. She looked at him

'Can you come in the bathroom it's ok I don't mind you seeing me.'

He was stifling the biggest hard on he had had in months as he stood to watch her seductive curves grow wet under the transparent shower curtain as she soaped her breasts and pubic regions his heart skipped a beat. The nipples were erect and she spent time touching her pussy that went beyond cleanliness. When the shower was turned off, he handed a clean towel to cover her wet body.

'Could you get me a nightie? She said ' It's in the top drawer just choose anyone you like'

He returned to the bedroom, he knew exactly what his favourite nightie was. She wore it often it was a pale blue halter neck satin baby doll with a high cut lace trimmed string bikini.

'How did you know that was my favourite?' She smiled and laughed for the first time. She finished drying herself and slid the nightie on. He shook with a lust tempered by constraint of his compassion for her situation. It was an unbearable tease.

'Will you lie with me tonight, I need to cuddle, and Felicity is away for the next few days'

'What man could turn down that offer' He replied. They lay on the bed, he held her in his arms her head on his shoulder she snuggled like a child against him. He tried hard not to reveal the huge hard on that ached in his pants.

She lay against him with her eyes open as he stroked her arms and head.

'I've been a bit of a tease haven't I' she said when she caught sight of the permanent lump in his pants.

'I was hoping you wouldn't notice, but it's a natural response to a pretty young woman stripping and dressing in front of me.

' She smiled and looked up at him then kissed him.

'Thank you' she whispered and kissed him again. He couldn't believe how sweet her lips were and the effect a simple kiss would have on him. Somewhere in the kiss, he felt her hand on his cock gently stroking it the waves of passion passed over him like a fire and he kissed her more urgently. She unzipped his pants and fondled his cock like a child with a new toy. He did not dare touch her he thought and then she grasped his hand and guided it to her breasts. He began to touch them as he remembered he had seen her touch herself cupping them firmly in his hand then pinching the nipples and pulling them between his thumb and forefinger until she began to pant 'Mmmmmmmmm yes I like that' she cooed.

He moved his mouth to them and slid aside the halter to reveal the delightfully full petite mounds with the dark areola like 20-cent pieces. He flickered his tongue around the erect nipples and then rolled them between his lips, as he had with his fingers until she began top moan sweetly and was encouraged to grasp his cock even more firmly.

He slid his other hand to her panties and began to massage her pussy through her panties as he had seen her do on countless nights from his hiding place. She came quickly and loudly and thanked him with a torrent of kisses. He kissed his way down her smooth belly darted his tongue around the diamond stud in her navel still emulating what he had seen her do with her fingers on those nights when she pleasured herself alone. When he reached her panties he took in the sweet smell of her sex the soft satin moist from her first orgasms. He buried his face in her wet panties and pressed his lips against them as she shivered under his excited lips. For a full ten-minutes, he pleasured her as she came repeatedly.

When he finally rose from her sodden panties to kiss her, she lay panting in wait for his is tender lips.

'It's ok ' she said. ' I want you, you're sweet and gentle and I have to feel what that's like again.' She helped him out of his clothes kissing his chest, peeling off his shirt and shorts. She kissed his nipples and bit them gently giggling as she did.

'That's as violent as I get.' He held her close and then turned her around pressing his hardness against her fabulously sexy ass. He held it against her throbbing. 'Do you like it from behind'

'Yes but not in my ass darling, and I love to keep my panties on.'

He shivered as he slid her panties over her round buns to reveal her sweet pussy lips and tiny asshole, which bore red tears from the brutal entries. No wonder she was in pain he thought. He guided his cock to her moist lips parting them carefully, gently and slowly sliding his thick shaft into her warm tight pussy. He fought weeks of desire he was hot to bursting point, she was divine her pussy wrapped around his hugeness, he had never felt such pleasure such softness, such exquisite desire. She wiggled her ass seductively as he pushed cautiously inside her partly because he wanted to be gentle and partly because he felt himself about to explode too soon into her sweet sex.

He gathered his concentration and began to fuck her gently with short thrusts deep inside her velvet wetness. Then long strokes as she began to shiver and moan

'OOOH that's good, Mmmm more, more, Oh God, you feel so good!'

He thrust into her enjoying the effect his engorged cock had on her. He moved his hand from her curvaceous hips to her panty front and began to massage her clit again as he had done before and in moments she was squealing and begging him to fuck her hard. She came quickly and intensely her pussy gushing wetness that spilled down her inner thighs and squirted around his thrusting cock. The walls of her hot pussy closed around his throbs and thrusts as he moaned long and low loosing any sense of control as she continued to orgasm wildly. He pulled from her so he could control himself and postpone the explosion. She turned toward him and they kissed passionately. She pushed him down on the bed and then kissed her way down to his cock. She took him in her mouth and sucked him feeling the throbs return to his aching cock.

She let go of him, straddled him, and said 'You want to cum inside me don't you, I know, and I can't wait to feel it' She guided his engorged cock to her wetness. He felt her warm tight lips part to take him inside her shivering wet pussy. He felt it contract around his hard cock matching his throbs. She rode him slowly and felt his throb cock inside knowing he was moments away from exploding. She plunged down and leant forward kissing him as she clamped her pelvic floor muscles tightly around him. He thrust against her urgently and his cock swelled violently and then shot into her deep. They both panted and moaned in the pleasure that followed, each hot shot sending shivers through her hot sweet body. His own orgasm covered his being as if every nerve in his body was finally sated and gripped in sensational tingling. He held her tight and kissed her they his hand cupping her ass cheeks pushing her tightly towards him. Her pert breasts hard against his chest, she gasped 'oooh that was so good, thank you.' They rolled over still connected deeply and cuddled as their throbs and contractions continued blissfully into the night until they drifted into sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Accidental Voyeur

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds