According to the Eskimos

Ric did not need convincing. It felt brilliant. The fact that, for more than six months, he had been relying on his trusty right hand may have had something to do with it. But even more than that, there was the surprise of it all. He had always been very fond of his sister. And he had always found her attractive. But he had never really thought about fucking her. Not really. And now here he was not only thinking about it, he was doing it.

Ric found himself getting perilously close to the edge. He pulled back so that just the tip of his cock was in Mia's cunt ... and paused. And then he slowly - very slowly - pushed on again. At the same time, he squeezed his hand between their bodies and used his thumb to gently caress Mia's now-hard clit.

'Mmm,' she said. And then she started to squirm and moan and giggle. And then she shuddered and made a strange animal sound; a strange but happy animal sound.

Ric picked up his pace again and felt a familiar sensation starting from somewhere near his arsehole and running like an electric current along the length of his cock. And then, having pulled out, he was there, pumping hot cum over his sister's furry mound. 'Oh, fuck, yes!'

For a while, they both just lay there.

'OK?' Ric said.

Mia kissed him softly. 'Much, much better than just OK,' she said.

'I should get a towel,' Ric said.

'It's OK,' Mia assured him. And she ran her fingers through her cum-covered thatch and then licked each one clean. 'I was lucky,' she said.

'Lucky?'

'Yes. That it was you who found me out there in the snow. I could have been rescued by someone who just wrapped me in a blanket and called an ambulance.'

'Someone who didn't know about the Eskimo way.'

'Exactly,' Mia said.

In the morning, the oil tanker managed to get through and, by mid-afternoon, the cottage was restored to a liveable temperature. The electricity was restored too. And for supper that evening, the siblings prepared a traditional Tuscan slow-roasted lamb dish with lots of garlic and rosemary.

The guest bedroom was once again habitable, but Mia still chose to share Ric's bed. And, this time, she didn't even bother to start out wearing her sleep pants and T-shirt.

The following Thursday morning, Ric woke early with several scenes for his novel clearly laid out in his mind. It was only five o'clock. But he worried that the scenes might somehow melt away if he didn't get them down on paper. When Mia phoned, shortly after 9:30, Ric had written almost 4,000 words.

'How are you?' he asked.

'Not sure,' Mia said. 'It seems that I was right. Andrew phoned last night. He is moving in with Virginia.'

'Virginia?'

'His assistant. I knew that he was fucking her.'

'Oh.'

'Yeah.'

Ric wasn't sure what to say.

'How's the weather up there?' Mia asked.

'Not bad. The snow has pretty much all melted. We even have a bit of sunshine this morning.'

'That's good,' Mia said.

'Do you want to come up for the weekend?' Ric asked.

'Yeah. Yeah, that would be nice,' Mia said. 'I'll bring some wine, shall I?'

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds