Accountant Ch. 02

She was sitting cross-legged with the laptop precariously balanced on her thighs, drawing my eyes into an appreciation of her figure as I rounded the end of the settee.

"Here," I said as she looked up at me. "I'll need to log on."

She turned it sideways, making me sit next to her. I held onto the screen to steady it as I tapped the code in.

"What's your password?" she asked.

I looked up at her as I hit the enter key. "A secret," I answered with a touch of humour to soften it.

"Oh," she said, half whining in a show of disappointment.

"No, it's for security, I've got peoples personal data on it and the Data Act has strict guidelines for access."

"I won't tell anyone," she said leaning into me.

"Still no," I said sternly.

"Oh," she said pouting.

"If you want I'll set up another account and you can use that. Then I could let you borrow it."

"How did you know I would ask?" she asked, her voice a mixture of surprise and puzzlement.

"A parent's intuition," I answered grinning at her.

Her face changed as it clouded with sorrow I realised I'd said the wrong thing, somehow brought back a reminder of her father with my casual reference to 'parent'.

"Oh god," I said under my breath.

I slid the laptop aside and leant in to hold her. "I'm sorry , I wasn't thinking," I said softly as I put my head next to hers.

She sniffed to control her emotions. "No, I should be over it but that's something he might have said."

Our arms were wrapped around each other, my hand cradling her head to mine. I could feel her breasts pressed against me, the nipples hardening as she rubbed her head against mine.

Gently, I drew back, letting my hands slip down to her bare waist before releasing her.

"Do you want a fresh cup of coffee before you start?" I asked, making my excuse.

As I shifted the laptop between us I glanced at her nipples and could still see the little tents, I followed through to pretend I was looking at the laptop but really looked to see if the bump was visible.

I swivelled around. "Coffee?" I reminded her as casually as I could.

"No thank you," she said as I stood.

I gave her a nod as I made it around the back and into hiding.

Her arousal had surprised me more that my body's reactive arousal, she was more enamoured of me, or rather the reflection of me from my heroes, than I'd thought.

I'd hoped seeing my humdrum life would have tarnished the image, it was time to work on plan B. My cock had subsided enough for me to make myself a second cup and I saved and minimised my work.

"Sure you don't want coffee," I said as I stood and looked over at her.

She leant back to look up at me. "Okay if you're making one."

Stretched back as she was I could see the rise of her mound outlined by the tight fabric, making my cock twitch again.

"Pass me your cup over," I asked.

She turned and stretched to the cup on the corner of the table, her top riding up to show a lot of bare kissable skin. I leant in and took the cup from her as she straightened up and turned to pick up mine, willing my cock not to start.

I held them at crotch level as I crossed the room, throwing a 'I won't be long' over my shoulder as I exited.

I got a further hour in then the baby stirred and she stopped to change his nappy. I went and made us another cup and brought some biscuits back as well.

"So how's your story going, can I read it yet?" I asked as I set the tray down and sat in the armchair next to her.

"Yes and no," she said looking around from playing with the baby. "I've got a confession to make. I'm a regular reader of Lit, I found it just before George was born."

She paused, her eyes on my face. "I want to write a 'Non consent'," she went on excitement building in her voice. "This guy pretends he's researching memory associations with music, he uses the top ten from when you were fifteen, sixteen."

She grinned at me as she continued.

"What's really happening is he's hypnotizing them into having sex, he grooms her as she watches her friend suck his dick. I've got it all worked out starting with the two friends talking and the one needing money."

She looked at me expectantly.

"Yes that sounds good, hypnotic grooming. I think I've come across the theme before but you've got a good twist."

Her face lit up.

"Here's what I've got done so far," she said leaning across to retrieve the laptop.

She passed it over, raising her knees to hold the baby as she cleared the cord around as well. As I took it she held it firm.

"You've got to help me with the sex, I'm not sure what he would want them to do," she said softly, her cheeks flushing slightly.

"That shouldn't be a problem," I said smiling at her as she released her hold.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see her glancing at me as I skimmed through the part that I'd read and got to the new stuff, I was disappointed to see the she'd only got them as far as him opening the door to him.

"What happens next," I asked her looking across to her.

"He shows her the fake set up with real headphones and the rest and explains he wants to regress her to her youth and find out what memories music could trigger."

I nodded as she paused.

"Then of course, with her thinking her friend will watch out for her, he hypnotizes her. I had a few thoughts about her friend, whether she might be in on it but decided that he says the magic words that sends her friend into a trance as well."

I nodded again, agreeing with where she was taking the story.

"Then he starts telling her how liberating it feels, how relaxed and safe, how she trusted him to tell her what to do. I'll sort it out with the dialogue when I get there. Then he starts to make her jealous by saying her friend is one of his special girls and he was going to give her a treat."

She stopped, her eyes flicking to mine and away again.

"This is the sexy bit where I'll need your help," she said a little more confidently this time.

"Her friend undresses, he tells her she can undress if she likes." I said off the top of my head. "Then her friend undresses him and kneels at his feet, or, he sits on a chair to let her take his trousers off and then she kneels in front of him."

"Yes, that's the sort of thing. He's made her think that it tastes delicious, like honey. He gets her to describe how wonderful it is to suck his dick. How grateful she is that he's letting her."

Her excitement was plain now with a big grin creasing her face. I was feeling more than a little elated myself, she had a good story and I felt pleased with myself for encouraging her to put it on paper.

I closed the lid and put it up on the arm of the chair.

"One day we should write a story together," I said looking back up to her.

"Oh! Can we," she said excitedly, her eyes opening wide.

"Yes, I think we might complement each other."

"Oh that would be..., Oh I can't think straight. Thank you thank you thank you."

She lay back into the corner. "I still can't really take all this in, you being a writer on Lit, me writing the story I've been planning for months, they wouldn't believe it if we wrote it down."

"Truth is stranger than fiction, I would have never though you read Lit."

She flushed a little. "It's been the only sex I've had since I fell pregnant. It's taught me how to masturbate with butterfly and G spot dildos." She ended with a brief nervous laugh.

I chuckled. "I started to divert my sex drive, my wife and I had stopped having sex long before we divorced, writing let me create fantasies where I could get all the sex I wanted, kind of like a safe outlet."

"How long have you been writing then?" she asked.

"Four or five years," I said smiling at the memory of my fumbling first attempt.

"And how many stories?"

"Dozens, and two of those alone had more than a quarter of a million words."

"Wow!" she said sitting forward

"I've probably written more than half a million," I said proudly.

She giggled. "That's a lot of sex."

I laughed. "Yes, I've often wondered how many wanks I've caused, how many millions of sperm have died."

"Oh, that's sick," she said then started laughing with me. "Think of how many Lit has caused."

"And the gallons of cum, let's not leave the ladies out."

She laughed harder, disturbing the baby on her lap. As she turned her attention to her son I swallowed down the last of my coffee and stood to put the cup on the tray.

"Well, back to my boring numbers," I said giving her a mock grimace.

She looked up and gave me a quick nod. I gave her a smile in return and walked back to my desk. It was nice to be able to talk about lit with her, to share ideas and thoughts and see her story come together.

I also wondered what Samantha was making of the world of Lit, if she'd ventured past my pages as I would have. The new story I had chosen was the simplest with a pilot and stowaway stranded and falling in love.

Even though it was one of my earliest stories it was good enough to give her an idea of my 'style'. My thoughts strayed further, thinking of the story I'd abandoned to write the one about her, my hero there still enjoying his post coital bliss.

I smiled to myself as I focused back on the work in front of me. I worked on while she played with the baby a while and as lunch time approached she asked me to look after him for a minute while she made a bottle for him.

I let her make the bottle and when she returned asked if she'd like to eat, suggesting we share the unused steak with chips. I left her feeding the baby and walked through to cook.

The baby was asleep by the time we finished and she insisted on tidying up. I left her to it and finished the last check before saving it onto the memory stick for my later appointment.

I followed through on my idea and went into the control panel to add her to the users so she could continue while I was away with the laptop. I opened the desk draw and pulled out another of the complimentary memory sticks.

"Here," I said turning and offering it to her. "Save your work to this, you can carry on on this one while I'm away."

She reached and took it, letting her fingers brush mine.

"I've got that call with old Harry in another half an hour; I shouldn't be more than an hour with him. Do you want me to pick up anything for tomorrows lunch?"

"I can cook bacon, egg and sausages," she said looking back up from inserting the usb drive.

I gave her a smile. "Okay if you want to cook."

I turned back to my computer and logged out and waited the minute or so then logged her in. I turned and looked over waiting for her to pass the stick back to me.

I opened the folder and left it for her to open the file. With that dome I strolled around and sat next to her as she handed me the laptop. I created an account on it for her and closed it down to pop it into the bag.

My meeting with Harry lasted only half an hour and the thought of Heather waiting buoyed me as I drove home, it was both exciting and rewarding to watch her blossom.

She was still sat with the baby and 'shushed' me as I walked into the room. I walked over and put the laptop down and mimed a cup of coffee. She nodded and I turned and left to make it.

I was relaxing on the stool, leaning back on the breakfast bar waiting for the percolator to finish when she walked in patting the baby as it lay on her shoulder.

She walked over and stood swaying next to me.

"I'll put him down in a minute," she said softly, responding to my questioning look.

I nodded and turned back to watching the percolator.

She looked on as I made the coffee and walked back through in front of me as I carried the cups. She settled the baby into the carrier as I put her coffee down and sat in the armchair next to her.

"He should sleep till tea time now," she said keeping her voice low still.

"If you want I'll edit the copy on the computer and you can carry on with the laptop." I said. "You've a few to many commas in places I noticed."

"Thanks, I'm sure they're not the only thing I've got wrong, I'm not that good at written English," she said as she put the carrier on the floor and picked up the laptop.

"Business keeps mine sharp, nothing's worse to my mind than a badly written formal letter."

"You speak legalese as well," she said jokingly as she sat back down and curled her legs under her.

"My second language, I used to know more about the tax laws than the people who wrote them."

She unpacked the laptop and put it on the arm. I picked my coffee up and walked around to my computer. As I brought it back to life with a wiggle Heather spoke behind me.

"Where's my story?"

"Ah, it's over in mine, give me two seconds and I'll give you the memory stick to plug in."

I dragged the icon over to copy it to my desktop and then ejected it.

"Here," I said leaning over to pass it to her.

She took it from me and plugged it in. I turned back to my screen and brought her story up to start my editing. The only sound in the room for the next hour or so was the clicking of keys.

I got up and stretched, answering her querying look with the word 'toilet'. She nodded as I walked around the settee, taking the opportunity to slide the laptop from her legs to safety and standing to stretch herself and check on the baby.

"Do you want another cuppa?" she asked as I came back.

"No, not really but help yourself if you want one," I replied.

"No, but I will raid your biscuits if that's okay?" she said standing.

"Of course, you don't have to ask just help yourself," I said crossing the room.

"Thanks, I will," she replied as she had a quick peek at the baby before walking out to the kitchen.

I settled back down to carry on editing her work, her grammar was passable but her punctuation needed work. I made a few suggestions as to her phrasing and word choice but overall she'd done quite well.

She came back in with the biscuits and offered me one as she sat back down. I spun the chair around and leant over to see if she'd brought any of the custard creams.

"No thanks," I said not seeing my favourite amongst the chocolate ones.

She gave me a smile as she picked one and put the plate down. "How are you doing with the editing?"

"You're not bad, I've made one or two little comments and changed a word or two here and there but on the whole it's a readable story."

"Really," she said excitedly.

"Yes really, it's better than my first attempt," I said, underlining my words with a little nod.

She twisted around, spilling the plate of biscuits, and threw her arms around my neck and gave me a tight lipped kiss. As I drew back she softly asked.

"You're not just saying that?"

"No of course not," I said still a little shaken by the unexpected kiss.

I prised her arms from my neck and she sank back down to sit on her heels. I put the kiss down to enthusiasm because of my praise, the grin on her face as she looked at me strangely reminding me of the Cheshire Cat.

"I, I..., I'm just so happy, pleased, oh I don't know, thank you."

"Nothing to thank me for."

"Yes there is, I wouldn't have had the courage before you."

"No, you're a writer, if not now then someday, it's part of why I'm here. I was a senior partner in an accountancy firm, me and my team devised tax loopholes, my work destroyed my marriage but that's another story."

I paused at the thought.

"One day I got a round robin email with a link to a story on lit with comments about a member of staff I another department. I clicked the link out of curiosity and read part of the story. Then I jumped to the 'home' page and found the new stories link."

I paused to collect my thoughts.

"After reading half a dozen stories I knew I could write better stuff. When I was young, back when typewriters were more widespread than computers, I wanted to write down some of my daydreams. My trouble was it would take so long and get so messy with all the corrections I made when I reread it I kept loosing focus and starting another."

I stopped and she silently nodded.

"Growing up on Sci fi pulp fiction made me want to write then and Lit has me wanting to write now," I added as an afterthought.

"I want to tell stories, I see something sometimes and suddenly I'm spinning out a story. It's like I've seen a hidden side of life and I'm explaining it," she said enthusiastically.

"Ah ha," I said nodding. "Mine are more 'what ifs'. They're more fantasy as well, with exotic settings where I can make the rules."

"Like the wizard one."

"And the sci fi."

"I'd like to do Edwardian like Pride and Prejudice," she said turning to stretch her legs out.

She noticed the plate and the spilt biscuits. "Oh did I do that?"

She leant over and picked them up and put them on the plate.

"Have you got a vacuum?" she asked standing.

"Yes," I said stirring myself into action. "I'll get it for you."

I left her fussing and got it from the stair cupboard, finding her waiting behind the door to take it from me.

"You can leave it if you want, it might wake the baby. Or maybe just the dust pan and brush and I can ask Mrs P to give it a going over when she comes."

"Mrs P?"

"My cleaning lady, she comes Thursday."

"Oh. Yes a dustpan and brush will do."

I took back the cleaner and turned around, going back to the cupboard to exchange it. She took it from me as I emerged and I followed her back in.

I went back to sitting at the desk, happy that we seemed to be getting along so well. I'd wanted to talk like this about my work and I felt excited about the prospect of collaborating with her.

"I'd better be going," she said suddenly.

I glanced at the clock, half an hour till my break for tea, and swivelled around.

"Okay if you want."

"Can I take the laptop, I'll keep it in my bedroom."

"Alright if you make sure your mother doesn't catch you."

"She won't," she said with a grin.

"You know I've told her about Lit, gave her my stories to read. She read the android one but didn't understand it, I told her to read the marooned one next."

"What did she say about the sex?"

"I only had a minute to talk, you came out."

"Sorry," she laughed.

"No problem, we'll probably talk when I drop you off."

"And talking of that I'd better get packed up," she said turning and closing the laptop lid.

I walked in to her lounge carrying the bag and the baby.

"Where's Heather," Samantha asked.

"Nipped up to the toilet," I answered putting the bag down and walking over to the couch with the carrier.

I looked at the baby as I went to set it down. Two round eyes looked back at me.

"He's awake," I said toning down my voice.

"Heather will be here in a minute, leave him if he's quiet."

I sat and perched the carrier on my knees so he faced me.

"Have you read any of Marooned yet?" I asked.

"Just the first page, where he's going to investigate."

"And what do you think of it so far?"

"I don't know, I don't usually read science fiction. Your lieutenant is a strange fellow though," she answered.

"He's young, naive, still a bit full of himself from getting his first command. He's still adapting from being a student."

"That's a bit complicated for a sex story," she said questioningly.

"I like to think that I'm writing a story with sex in it, using it as part of the story rather than just sex to make the story sexy."

"But porn is porn; you write about the most intimate moments, every little lick or suck like a 'how to'. It's the ultimate bedtime book for lovers."

"If you want to just read those bits then yes, I only write them."

"Well you'll have to wait for me to finish this one till I can give an opinion on that."

The baby waving his fists in the air drew my attention.

"Are you staying for dinner?" she asked. "I'm making chicken fried rice."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 166 milliseconds