Ace Li's Adventures in Pornland 06

She snuck off to the river and abused our futanarii!
(And a plural futanari rhymes quite nicely with she'll die!)

The Walrus had almost reached its widest girth in Ace Li's wide-open pussy. She cleared another ridge and now the only obstacle was its awesome length. She had ten inches of that evil rubber monster in her cunt. But Kisaki Heretsu wasn't satisfied. She put her whole body behind the Walrus and jerked and shoved at poor Ace Li's cunt. Every half-inch she pulled out released a flood of juice from Ace Li's pussy and it slid back in a little easier than before.

Ace Li was panting and sweating, her head spinning as she tried to accommodate the many cocks pressed around her face. It was Taguchi Mausu who came first. Stood behind Ace Li's head, her upside-down sucking proved too much for him, and, pulling from her mouth, his cum splashed over her tits and face. Rona Li and Chicchai Washi quickly licked the cum from her tits. Ace Li licked the cum around her mouth, but her tongue could only clean so far. She gave Taguchi Mausu one last loving suck, before he was pushed out and another cock took his place.

She strolled in quite undignified,
Into this court of ours!
And now she will be soundly died,
We're well within our powers!

Taguchi Mausu coming started a chain reaction. Shukke Gachou was next, his skinny dick splashing Ace Li's face and neck. And Sono Nezumi and Chi-Zu Neko followed suit, their cum landing on her face and tits and pooling in her hollows with the cum that came before. Ace Li swallowed what she could (and the girls did wonderful things on her breasts), but for every load of cum dumped on her face, another cock was prodding impatiently at her mouth. And Kisaki Heretsu fucked her incredible cunt with that monster cock ever harder and faster.

And finally and shamelessly,
she grows a pair of double-Gs!
(I've never seen a pair like these!)
This court demands she's DEAD!

And with that, Shiro Usagi dropped his scroll and barged into the scrum around Ace Li's head. He found her face and hair glazed with cum and it was a sloppy mouth that wrapped around his cock. She was panting, moaning, sucking him wildly before moving on to the next cock. I-Guru Tategame filled her mouth with his cum. It pooled on her tongue and ran in streams from her lips as she turned to take the next.

And as she was being drenched in that shower of cum, a moan, at first too low to hear, then growing in volume and pitch, made itself known. It started with Kisaki Heretsu, but it was joined by Ace Li, humming and moaning around the cocks in her mouth. And as the moan rose, so Kisaki Heretsu's fucking with the Walrus increased in tempo until the monster was a blur in Ace Li's cunt. The whole of that unbelievable rubber cock bulldozed in and out of her wonderful young pussy, until the moaning that had become screaming peaked in a cry of orgasmic relief that could be heard throughout the land.

Kisaki Heretsu yanked the Walrus from Ace Li's gaping pussy and leaped on her chest. The girls were barged out the way as that enormous cock thrust between Ace Li's huge and slippery tits and into her open mouth. She sucked on the head of the Walrus and her cum ran along its shining rubber curves into her mouth. And at that moment Kichigai Hatto came, his cum splashing over the Queen's cock and joining the river that ran between Ace Li's lips.

Feiku Kame's beautiful body arched and her cock erupted and her cum splashed down on Ace Li. Kingu Heretsu and Deddo Tori came on that thrusting, jumping rubber cock in the girl's mouth. Yakubutsu Katapira came cherry blossom on the frenzied sucking. Biru Tokage cross-eyed came. Yayoi Usagi and Jakku Heretsu came. Itsutsu and Nanatsu came. And as Shiro Usagi exploded over her, the two page girls upended the chalice of cum over Ace Li, and Redi Obasan, laying on her back behind them all, screaming, squirting came and her juices gushed over everyone there.

Ace Li was drowning. Her mouth was full of sweet juice and she couldn't swallow any more. It flowed from her lips and ran down her cheeks. She cried out in panic and Rona Li lifted her pussy from her sister's mouth and sat back on the grass.

"Wake up, dear Ace Li!" said Rona Li. "What a long sleep you've had!"

Ace Li sat up and looked around, bewildered. The sun had set on Tokyo and Shinjuku Gyoen park. The last hazy glow of the day was fading behind the skyscrapers and the little grove of cherry trees was almost completely dark. Rona Li pulled her skirt over her thighs and smiled at her sister.

"Oh, I've had such a curious dream!" said Ace Li.

And as the two girls wandered home, hand-in-hand along the winding path by the stream, Ace Li told her sister, as well as she could remember, about all her strange adventures.

THE END

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 35 milliseconds