Across the Galactic Divide

"Oh no.... I'm not going to be some bull stud...." James saw the stray thought in her mind.

"Mary said you might be stubborn about that." Illyria sighed. "She showed me what it meant to be married in your world and to you. She is waiting for you to fulfill your vow and join her after your death. But my love, we need children... badly!" She turned as much as she could and cupped his face.

"And, you would be okay with me having sex with all these other women to get them pregnant?" He asked, feeling her reaction. "I thought not."

"I would do it for my people." She insisted. "Do you know in realm of the Ten Planets and Thirteen Moons, there used to be over fifty times the people there are now? We lost all but ten percent of people who could have children in the Great War. Of that ten percent, only two percent are known as male. The rest are not. Only five percent are fertile females." She touched his face. "I could have a Quad every cycle for a Metaquad of meatrose and still not have enough fertile offspring."

"Whose idea was it to take my seed while I slept?" James asked anger tinting his voice.

"My mother's Bond Mate. She thought it was only fair since she had to give up so much for Karna to give me life. She was trying to restore the balance." She sighed sadly, knowing her mate wouldn't like it.

"Did they ever, in their wildest dreams, even think of...? Oh, I don't know... consider asking me?" James was getting irritated.

"Not in front of the children... husband!" Illyria turned to look at James sharply. "I can understand it when you didn't know where I was, and you were frightened! But, I am right here and we are safe. The children don't need your anger right now. They need our love to grow strong and healthy!"

"Yes dear." James sighed.

"Karna said they will use it to help with the shells. They are going to reintroduce a pure male template, for those who ask. If that is successful, then it will only increase the gene pool of fertile males. They will know in five meatrose or as long as two plem, to see if it works."

"And how do I fit into this new world order they are thinking up? Just what I need, a bunch of woman coming after me for child support." He couldn't keep the bitterness out of his tone.

"The legends say. You will be the beginning of the rebirth of the people. You will father the first of many new generations. That you will be the Life Giver and Child Bringer." She sighed. "I knew this when we bonded. Even though I want you all to myself, I cannot deprive my people of the life you will bring to the Ten Worlds." She rested her head on his shoulder.

"Go to sleep love, we will talk more about this later." He kissed her and pulled the cloth he made into a blanket over them.

End.

Stay tuned for the next thrilling episode of our Galactic Adventurer as he learns what it means to be the Life and Child Bringer.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds