• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Action
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Action

He grinned triumphantly. And I shivered, the cool air touching my wet pussy.

"You're gonna pay for that bitch," he said moments before plunging two fingers deep inside me.

"Ooh," I cried out at both the pleasure and the unexpected pain.

"You're a tight one, whore," he commented moving his fingers in and out. I could do nothing but try to stop my hips from matching his rhythm and keep my back from arching. I could feel the tingling starting at my feet, deep in my thighs, deep in my belly.

He moved between my legs satisfied he had me submissive, that which he did. He kissed my inner thighs as he stopped moving his fingers, keeping them inside me. He stopped and I tried my best not to move. Finally, my curiosity got the better of me and I looked down. And there he was, looking back at me. Grinning like the cat poised over the canary. And I could feel his breath, slightly on my pussy. Ever so softly. And I could still feel his two finger poised, still, inside me. "You like that whore don't you?"

"Fuck you," I whispered, for that was all I could manage.

"You'd better enjoy it now, because you'll be begging for mercy later," and he smiled, mockingly again.

I then felt, so lightly, the tips of his fingers wiggle. Just a little. And it was enough to get the tingling going again. I fought to maintain control, tried to keep my face even. But I could feel his fingers, moving inside my tight, hot pussy. And I closed my eyes. He laughed a little, in triumph, "Told you, you fucking whore," he said before closing his mouth over my pussy. He moved his fingers faster now, in and out, in and out. His thumb banged against my clitoris each contact sending pulsating muscle jerks down my inner thighs. I was going to come. He was finger banging me soooo bad. His tongue swirled like a tornado over all my nerve centers and still the fingers, in and out, banging, banging me. My hips raised and a moan escaped my lips. He kneeled up, put one arm between my legs at my side and leaned over my stomach looking into my face. He got more leverage this way and inserted another finger, I cried out again, and he started really giving it to me.

"Come on you fucking whore, what do you want? You want to cum?" he taunted me more.

I was so hot, his fingers banging me, I cried out reaching orgasm and he maneuvered around me again, closing his mouth over my now even wetter pussy, licking up my achievement.

After I had settled and the shaking slowed down he stopped and stood near the bed. He proceeded to undress and stood, naked in front of me. I admired his physique, well built, mostly ripped. He grinned at me, "You like what you see, whore?"

"Fuck you," I replied instantly, almost out of habit by now.

His face darkened, "Oh, I think I'm gonna teach you a little lesson with that mouth of yours."

He climbed on top of me, still careful not to put his full weight on me. I looked up at him as a feeling of utter helplessness filled me, and turned me on. He leaned over picking the gun up, cradling it in his hands, caressing it as if it were a young child. He turned it so I could see the safety was still on then placed the muzzle against my temple.

The adrenaline rush was awesome - better than before. He dug his knees into my side, pushing my head further towards the head board. He then grabbed a pillow and put it under my neck so my head was forced almost uncomfortable up. In effect, I was looking straight at his hardened dick.

"You suck on this, whore," he commanded, "and if you bite down, I'll blow your fucking brains out."

And he shifted further up on me forcing me to take his large dick in my mouth. I did as I was told and sucked him off. He pushed his hips towards my face in a rhythmic motion, forcing his dick further into my mouth. And the gun, still at my temple, cold and unforgiving.

"Suck it bitch," he sighed closing his eyes, "that's right, like that."

I pulled my lips tighter around his stiff cock sucking harder letting him move it back and forth in my mouth. It was actually easier this way as I didn't have to really work at it. He pulsed faster in my mouth and I could feel his dick, engorged with blood, getting harder even still.

"Suck it bitch, suck it harder," he commanded. And I did, the tip of the gun pushing into my temple urging me on.

I thought he was going to cum in my mouth but he pulled out and moved himself down between my legs.

"Get the fuck off," I said gasping for breath.

"Oh, I AM going to get off you fucking whore," he replied with a sadistic grin.

He grabbed one of my tits hard with his free hand and took it in his mouth. His tongue swirled around the already hard nipple and then he bit down on it. I cried out in pain and pleasure and he laughed grabbing it harder, "You like that, you know you do," he whispered.

"Stop," I cried out, begging him.

"Oh no, not going stop whore, you know you like it," and he bit the nipple again.

I squirmed under him but it was no use. He pushed the gun harder against my head almost turning it to the side. He wriggled his hips trying to find my opening. He finally did thrusting into me. My back arched reflexively taking him in deeper than I could have imagined. I gasped my eyes closing in pain again. He was so large and I was so tight.

"You really are a tight one," he said pulling almost all the way out and thrusting back into me. I whimpered, this time, a bit more stretched, but still tight. He pumped me harder, I could hear his thighs slapping against mine. God - I was so fucking hot. I raised my hips to match his rhythm feeling the tingling, feeling another orgasm coming on. Then he stopped. He was breathing hard in my face. He gently moved the gun down my cheek near my mouth.

"Open your mouth," he demanded.

I shook my head 'no' not wanting to open my mouth. Not wanting him to put the gun there.

"Open it," he said in a harsher tone.

I reluctantly opened my mouth a little and he pushed the gun into it. The taste of steel and oil was harsh, but the danger factor was intense.

"Good girl, now suck on it why I fuck you," he instructed.

I closed my mouth tighter over it and began sucking it, much as I had his dick. And he began pumping into me again. The force of his dick inside me was tremendous, and I could feel that orgasm coming on again. I sucked on the gun as he fucked me. "You whore, look at you, you fucking slut," he whispered.

It was degrading and I loved it! He was going to cum I could feel it as his thrusts got faster, more urgent.

"That's it girl, keep sucking, keep fucking me," he said. I could hear the strain in his voice. And my own body shuddered again with a powerful orgasm. I cried out although it was muffled by the gun in my mouth. Our skin rubbed together, separated by only sweat. He was getting lost, his eyes closed, thrusting harder, deeper, faster, grunting, straining, body begging for release. He was getting caught up in it. I heard the small click, saw his thumb move - he had released the safety. My heart jumped and I squirmed unable to cry out with the metal in my mouth. But he continued to fuck me, harder and harder as he neared his climax. My mind raced if he slipped, if he completed orgasm and slipped, he would indeed blow my fucking brains out. A little part of me briefly thought it would be the way to go if given a choice. But I wasn't ready to go so I squirmed more trying to push the gun out of my mouth with my tongue. Trying to speak. He obviously mistook my sounds as pleasure and started banging me even more.

"Oh yeah, fuck me, fuck me harder whore," he moaned.

Out of nowhere, I felt it coming on. Another orgasm, quick, and powerful racked my body. It was the gun, poised and ready to fire, him between me, the handcuffs pulling the skin of my wrists. The smell of sex and sweat, and a hint of vanilla from the lone candle. It was everything and I cummed again, amazing myself.

I could see his finger dancing over the trigger. And he thrust hard one last time moaning in pleasure as he blew his load, hot, into my pussy.

He collapsed on top of me the gun still in my mouth, his own achievement mixed with mine trickling out of my pussy. "I'm not done with you," he warned.

He got up on one arm, "keep this in your mouth, if you let it go, I'll kill you," he said.

I nodded, still worried about the safety being off, but a little better knowing his finger would not be on the trigger.

He pushed his way down my body, kissing and licking it calling me a fucking slut, a dirty whore, a filthy wench. And I dared not to move with the gun still dangling out of my mouth laying on my heaving chest.

He pushed my legs apart and once again closed his mouth over my hot, wet, pussy. He lapped up everything, I could hear the sounds, I could feel his tongue hitting one nerve after the other. I was going to cum again, I knew it. He thrust three fingers into me all at once, hard. Pushing them into me. He pulled them out, wiping them along my clit to my ass. I didn't realize he was using our juices to lube it up. He thrust one finger in gently, pushing. I moaned, I had never had this before, never had anything going the wrong way up there.

"Don't worry," he said, "you're gonna like this."

He got one finger in and the pressure was tremendous. I still tried not to move, for fear of the gun slipping out of my mouth and him punishing me by sticking another finger in, or worse, his dick. I wouldn't call the safe word. I was too competitive for that. The shame would be worse than the pain.

He closed his mouth over me using his other hand to insert three fingers into me, his tongue licking my clit. Oh god - I was starting again. The heat building from my legs. His fingers moved swiftly in and out of me, mouth sucking and nipping me, the finger in my asshole pushing, pushing. The feeling was bizarre and wonderful at the same time. I arched my back, cumming again. Not believing I could again. He pulled the finger out of my ass wiping it on the bedsheet. He kept his fingers in my cunt, moving them slowly now, bringing me down as he lapped up my juices. He finally stopped after my breathing had slowed down some. He crawled up to me grinning, "You like that?" he asked.

I nodded my head only a little and he quickly took the gun out of my mouth. "It was intense," I said still my mind reeling from the events that had taken place. He got off the bed fishing the handcuff keys off his dresser and unlocking my arms. He rubbed my wrists gently, tenderly, as they were red and chaffed from my pulling on them so hard. I removed the sweater from my one arm and lay down. He lay down next to me closing his arms around me as we drifted off into a very satisfied sleep.

After that, we had many more nights of playing cops and robbers. He even let me be the cop once…but that's a whole other story...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Action
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds