• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Active Imagination

Active Imagination

She sat in the small black chair turning back and forth while her eyes followed the words on the computer screen in front of her. One hand rested on the mouse to scroll down when she had need. The other rested on the cool wood of the desk. The house was now quite as night had crept up. Tired, eyes dry and wanting to fall asleep she felt with just a slight push she would sleep like a baby tonight.

Having only recently become familiar with Literotica she took her time scrolling through some of the stories before settling on one that she thought would be enjoyable. As she continue through the story reaching some of the more heated moments between the characters she could feel her blood run hot and thick, her pulse speeding just a little and a moistness between her legs build. The images from the story played havoc on her always active imagination.

'Adam pushed on her shoulders to move her to her knees and pushed his throbbing rod between her lips. Pulling her towards his hips as he pushed forward gagged her slightly and caused her to try to pull back. "Uh-uh Amber. Remember you asked for all of this." At this he again pushed forward into her mouth and grabbed a handful of hair in each hand on either side of her head. He began to pull her back and forth on his long, hard cock fucking his cock with her wet mouth and tight throat. With a chuckle from behind Amber Chris lifted her ass slightly into the air. He slid under her on his back and lowered her dripping pussy onto his face.'

She could imagine all of this happening right in front of her. Licking her lips she imagined the hard, hot taste of the cock. The veins that would throb as he neared his completion. The face pressed against her wet cunt, licking and sucking the juices. A sigh escaped her lips as she took her free hand and slowly moved it to her throat and down from there to each tank covered tit lightly pinching each hardening nipple. Sliding the hand further down across her abs and into the drawstring waist of the sleep shorts she wore, under the soft cotton of her panties and into the moist folds of her pussy.

'Amber climbed into Adam's lap allowing him to slide his cock into her tight, wet hole. At her gasp and moan he let out a low chuckle and latched onto a nipple, biting and laving it with his tongue. He lifted her up with his hips and slid them closer to the edge of the couch that they were situated on. She leaned forward across his chest and began to lift and lower her hips to create the friction that would make her come. Laughing lightly again Adam held her hips a moment stopping the movement. She felt hands spreading her cheeks further apart than her current position already had them. "Nice ass Amber." Chris said from behind her. She could feel his smaller dick press against the rosebud of her ass. He had added a small amount of lubricant to it but still met some resistance as he shoved deep into her ass. Chris and Adam soon had a matched rhythm sawing back and forth between her two holes. Within moments Amber was coming in waves that did not stop until both men themselves had emptied into her. "We're not done with you yet, Amber" Chris said with a smile splitting his handsome face.

With a finger sliding in and out of her pussy and rubbing along her clit she, herself, was ready to come and needed something more substantial that fingers to set off the orgasm she wanted tonight. Shutting down her computer she stood up from the chair stretching out the kinks in her back.

As she walked towards her bedroom shutting off lights she could still see the images from the story playing through her mind. A smile lit her face. She was going to sleep well tonight. She slowly undressed running her palms along the skin she uncovered. Lowering herself on the bed and stretching out she reached to her hiding spot behind her headboard and grabbed her box of toys. She pulled out a vibrator and two flesh-like dildos and laid them out for ease of access. Leaning back against the mound of pillows she grabbed the first and larger of the two dildos running it along her slit and through the juices that were leaking from her needy hole. She slowly slid it in and then sawed it back and forth in her pussy giving herself time to adjust to the size. A moan broke free as she fucked herself with the large tool.

Turning over she sat up on her knees pressing the base of the dildo against the ,mattress. She continued to fuck herself while reaching for the other smaller dildo and coating the tip with lubricant. She reached back and pressed it against her asshole rubbing it around to spread the lube. Then in one quick stroke she pushed the toy to the hilt in her ass. The slight pain caused another wave of pleasure to shiver through her.

Taking the bases of both toys in one hand she pushed them in and out a few times before leaning down with her face pressed sideways against the mattress. In her free hand she took the vibrator and sliding her thumb along the dial on the side turned it to maximum power. She reached under her belly and pressed the humming toy against her clit while moving the dildos in and out of her holes at a now rapid pace.

Within moments she was moaning an writhing on the bed. The cum that was leaking from her pussy around the large dildo was wetting the bed beneath her. A tremor went through her body and she bit her lip as a powerful orgasm them ripped through her. The muscles in her pussy and ass contracted around the toys in place there.

Sliding her thumb along the side of the vibrator to shut it down she smiled as she sat up and slid the dildos out of their places. Wiping them with the cleansing wipes she kept and wiping her pussy with a wet towelette she yawned. She put the toys back in the box and put the box back in its place. Shutting off the light she climbed back in bed careful to avoid the wet spot she closed her eyes and promptly fell asleep.

All material used in this story is my own and I have rights to it. Please leave constructive feedback as that is the kind that is appreciated. I have written several stories in the past but went through a change in life and so changed my writing as well. I hope you enjoy this story as much as I enjoyed writing it for you.

Elle

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Active Imagination

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds