Actual Sorority Sisters Pt. 02

"Time," Carrie called. Mandy's lips unhooked from my neck and she stepped back against the wall. I opened my eyes. I was still dazed from the intensity of the sensation and from the abrupt end to the experience. I could see the girls standing around me. Most were smiling lasciviously, showing they were clearly aware of the experience I'd just had. I hunched my shoulders and slipped back to the middle of the group, embarrassed by my reaction to Mandy's touch.

But soon the embarrassment passed both because I was excited about what would happen to me next and also because the game kept going without me. During the next persons turn (a boring combination) I looked back over at Mandy. She caught my glance and gave me a little wink. It was clear that she knew what she'd done to me and her wink promised that it could happen again if I wanted it. Did I want that? I was afraid that I knew the answer. I looked back the people playing the game.

It was clear that everyone was waiting for another "dirty" combination like the one that I'd gotten. The silly ones really didn't serve any purpose. I remember that before my next turn there was really only one other good one. A Freshman girl named Alisha had to put her nose on her junior sister's inner thigh for seven seconds. The only sister was wearing shorts, but she removed them so she was only in her panties. Then she sat down on her butt and spread her legs. Alisha had slowly gotten down on her hands and knees. I was standing behind her and got a strangely intimate view of her little red pussy lips and tight red asshole as her ass stuck up in the air. Then, slowly, Alisha had inched forward. Finally, she pushed her nose against the junior's inner thigh. Alisha's face was a bare inch away from the older girl's pussy and her hair was draped all over the girl's lap. Finally, after seven seconds, she pulled her head back out.

I, along with everyone else, was aroused watching the girls in action. I wondered what it smelled like between the older girl's legs. I wondered what it would feel like to have Alisha's hair on my lap. I was still incredibly horny from my kiss with Mandy and this just added to it, making my pussy wetter and my mind less able to overcome the troubling emotions associated with my libido.

After a few more silly turns, it was my chance again. This time, as I walked out of the group of freshman girls, I walked to Adrianna. I still felt embarrassed about walking in on her with Lily (though I hadn't really thought of that until that moment). But if she felt embarrassed, she covered it well. She smiled at me seductively and pushed the hat towards me. I grabbed my slip of paper and opened it.

"It says, 'My mouth,'" then I groaned slightly before finishing, "'Sucks Your...'"

"Nipple for fifteen seconds," Adrianna finished. She clearly relished what she said, almost rushing the words out over top of mine. The other girls in the room (except for the nervous freshmen) cheered. This was what they were waiting for. My stomach flipped and my breathing became ragged. This was really intense. Put another girl's nipple in my mouth? In a room full of people? And my sister? It was crazy.

But Adrianna wasn't waiting to see what my thoughts were. She was wearing a tight, pale yellow blouse and while I was still coming to terms with what I was going to have to do, her fingers were flying over the buttons. In just a few seconds the blouse was lying in a pile on the floor. Adrianna's breasts were covered by a sexy pink demi-bra and I unconsciously admired her form. Her breasts were pert (if a bit small) and her stomach was flat. Without the shirt, I could see the dramatic flare of her hips. She was a bombshell for sure.

She quickly reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. She threw her arms forward and the silky pink fabric slid down off of her shoulders. In a moment, her bra joined her blouse on the floor. Adrianna's breasts were even more impressive when not covered. I'd thought her bra had been a push-up number, lifting her breasts up high on her chest. Now I saw that this wasn't the case. Her perfectly proportion, teardrop-shaped breasts sat as perkily on her chest as if she was still wearing it. Her skin was a lovely light brown color (I later learned that Adrianna's mother was Greek and her father was African-American, giving her such a lovely shade of skin. Like half coffee, half milk). Her areolas were smaller than mine, maybe the size of nickels, and a dark brown color. Her nipples were somewhat long and stood up hard on her chest, pointing slightly upward.

Adrianna was staring at me intently, ready for me to plunge her nipple into my mouth. Her body was lovely and her nipples looked like they would pop deliciously into my mouth. But I was ashamed that I was thinking of her body that way and incredibly nervous. I looked around the room briefly, but was met by the intense, lewd stares of my sorority. Everyone expected me to go through with this. I felt nervous, wondering what everyone was thinking about me (which is bizarre, I know). I turned the other direction and saw Lily looking at me as well. She had some connection to Adrianna and she was looking at me like she was waiting for me to back out. There was no way out of this.

I took a small step forward and then bent over at my waist. Adrianna was considerably taller than me so I didn't have to bend far. In a moment, my lips were just a few inches from Adrianna's right breast. I could feel the heat of her body emanating from her pores. I could smell the light scent of her floral perfume and, subtly beneath that smell, her sexual, feminine pheromones. My mouth started to water. My pussy (which was still wet from my previous experience with Mandy) seized up slightly. I turned my gaze up slightly and saw Adrianna's beautiful face looking down at me and smiling. My inhibitions dried up.

I closed my eyes and opened my mouth. Without thinking, I went off script. I slowly stuck out my tongue and slid it across the bottom of Adrianna's nipple. It felt very hard, but silky against my tongue. Her hardened areola felt textured and tight. Adrianna's nipple tasted slightly salty and somewhat cool. I heard Adrianna moan and there was slight rumbling around the room.

Then I remembered, I was supposed to be sucking on her nipple, not licking it. I opened my mouth wider. I kept my tongue against the bottom of Adrianna's tit but closed the distance with my mouth. Soon, the sophomore's nipple was completely inside of my lips.

Adrianna's breast felt incredibly soft and warm against my face and I sunk into it slightly. I smell her chest and the perfume was weaker now, her natural scent more alive. Her nipple was between my teeth, right against my tongue. I created a little suction in my mouth, pulling the nipple in farther. I relaxed my jaw a bit, freeing her from my teeth. Then I started to swirl my tongue around on Adrianna's nipple. The tight, hard, smoothness I'd teased with my tongue before was more complete now. The fleshy bullet of her nipple strokes against my tongue. It tasted saltier and sweeter now.

Adrianna moaned more loudly now and I knew that the swirls from my tongue felt good. My own body was now reacting more strongly to my explicit actions. My own nipples were as hard and tense as Adrianna's, my skin was covered in goosebumps. My hair felt like it was on end and my toes were squeezed together in unbearable tension. Most importantly, my pussy was actually dripping down my leg. As I lapped my tongue on the lower portion of Adrianna's breast, I felt an almost uncontrollable urge to touch myself. I wanted to feel my fingers slip through my juices, to feel my finger tips graze my clit and then plunge into my hot slit. Better yet, I wanted Mandy's dildo inside of me. Or Adrianna's tongue...

"Time!" I heard. Instantly I flashed back to reality. My eyes shot open. I saw Adrianna looking down at me, giving me a naughty face that showed she was impressed. I couldn't believe what touching her breast had done to me! I popped her breast out of my mouth and she moaned contentedly. I stood up feeling embarrassed by my near loss of control. She winked at me and I blushed as I rushed back to the group. I caught a glimpse of Lily looking at me angrily. Everyone else looked a little bit looser, like they'd enjoyed with they'd just seen.

Once again, I didn't have time to worry about anything because the game continued apace. There were a couple of more silly ones but then we hit two particularly dirty options in a row. The first involved Carrie and her freshman sister, a little Korean-American girl named Nicole. Nicole's card paper said, "My Face Touches Your..." and Carrie's paper said, "Breasts for 30 seconds." Everyone (including me) giggled and cheered.

"Now you know," Carrie said, "It didn't say that you had to press your face against one of my breasts, it said both. I think you need to put it between them." Everyone laughed. Nicole smiled nervously and then nodded. Carrie didn't waste any time. While the freshman girl walked tentatively towards her, Carrie quickly slipped off her t-shirt and then unhooked her bra. Carrie had small, but nicely shaped breast. Her nipples were small and very pink. Their color was offset impressively by the extremely pale color of Carrie's skin. Once she was naked she made a sort of "come on!" motion with her hands and Nicole stumbled forward.

"They won't hurt you, it will be nice," Carrie promised. Nicole didn't speak. She just gave a tiny, half-nod and then started to lean forward. She was trembling so much that Carrie seemed nervous about her. She quickly grabbed both of the Nicole's hands and put them on her (Carrie's) hips. Nicole made a slight thankful noise, but didn't speak up. Instead, now steady, she carefully pushed her face between Carrie's breasts.

I watched as the cute girl's face met the resistance of Carrie's soft skin. She sort of sunk into Carrie's body, the older girl's breasts enveloping her. After a few moments, her nose must've been against Carrie's sternum and Nicole's face was completely obscured. I couldn't help but imagine what it would feel like to be Nicole. I knew how my own soft breasts felt, but I wondered what they would feel like against the sensitive skin of my face. I wondered what the pressure of being between Carrie's breasts would feel like and what it would smell like. I was almost breathing heavy, I didn't just wonder what these things would feel like, I could almost tell, vicariously, what it would be like. And I liked it.

"Time!" Heather called. Nicole pulled her head out from Carrie's breasts. She still looked a little nervous, but she had a coy smile on her face. I think she'd liked it. I smiled at her. As she walked back to the group of freshman, I looked around the room. I saw the sexualized glances of the other girl's follow Nicole's tight ass or watch as Carrie slipped her shirt back on.

For the first time I realized that the sexual energy being exuded by each person was so great that it had sort of filled the room. I could feel the electricity in the air. More importantly, the smell of female arousal was thick. The delicate, primal smell of girl's in lust was thick and made the room feel humid and substantial. I could almost see the glistening juices between the legs of the other freshman girls. I knew that the upper classmen were aroused as well. All of this stimuli, both sensory and spiritual, had a compounding effect. The more the room filled with our scents and our emotions the more intense those scents and emotions became. There was a cycle of escalation and I felt the rationality completely drain from the room.

A couple of turns later was the final interesting combination before my final turn. In that situation a tall, thin freshman named Jacqueline pulled a slip of paper that said, "Your Palm Holds My..." and her junior sister Sarah's slip stated, "Clitoris for five seconds." There was a loud murmur in the room. The sexual atmosphere made the walls feel like they were bulging. My pussy actually ached and I felt light-headed. It was almost like I was drunk.

Jacqueline was standing next to me. She just sort of stared forward, her mouth opening and closing like she was a fish. But I could see that her nipples were straining off of her small breasts and I could smell her arousal. Her inner thighs were glistening. I could tell that she wanted to be touched (or maybe I couldn't. Maybe in the state I was in I was projecting my own desires. I honestly can't tell). Whatever she thought, I knew she was going to get in trouble if she didn't move. I gave her a gentle nudge and she started to walk towards Sarah slowly. Sarah was grinning and looking around at the other upper class girls.

Finally, Jacqueline came to a stop directly in front of Sarah. She stood with her legs slightly apart. Sarah didn't waste any time. Her hand glided in between Jacqueline thighs. I saw Jacqueline tremble as the older girl's fingers brushed against her skin. I was standing behind Jacqueline and I got a good view of Sarah's fingers as they moved into position. I heard an audible gasp from deep in Jacqueline's throat as Sarah's hand moved up. Now Jacqueline's entire pussy was covered by Sarah's hand. Her clit, probably hard with desire, nestled gently in Sarah's palm. Jacqueline's legs shook and it was clear she was having trouble staying on her feet.

This time there was no question of imagining myself in Jacqueline's shoes. The only thing I could think about was my desperate desire, my need, to have something touch me the way that Jacqueline was being touched. My clit actually hurt it was so needful of contact. My pussy seemed to be gushing liquid and I felt slick and wet almost down to my knees. My breasts tingled and even the slightest move in the air seemed to put me on the verge of an orgasm. I kept my eyes on Jacqueline, but I wanted to squeeze my legs together, to give myself relief. But somehow, the last ounce of my will kept me from moving.

"Time," Heather said after the longest five seconds of my life. As Sarah's palm slid out from between Jacqueline's legs I felt the entire room take a deep breath. I saw Jacqueline's juices dripping on Sarah's fingers. This game was completely out of control.

"Lily's turn," Carrie said. Suddenly I realized that I was next. And that my opposite this time was not just an older sister. It was my... older sister. I felt a sudden chill that took a little of the edge off of my arousal (not much, but a little. My arousal seemed limitlessly deep at that time).

"Come on...Ellie," Lily said gruffly. I started to walk up towards my sister. The room had re-focused now, all so interested in what would come next that the excitement of Sarah and Jacqueline's touch was relegated to memory. I felt eyes on my breasts and my ass and my face. Eyes looking furtively towards my sister.

I had spent the whole game pretending that this moment wouldn't happen, that when the time came I wouldn't have to play this potentially overtly sexual game with my own older sister. But now here I was, naked and extremely stimulated, slinking toward my sister. I was in denial. I told myself that I'd already had two extremely sexual challenges, more than anyone else. I told myself that most of the challenges had ended in something silly and the odds were that I would face the same thing.

Finally, I was standing in front of Lily. She looked at me coldly, the same way she had when I'd entered the house earlier. Heather pushed the hat up next to me. I reached into it and grabbed out one of the last remaining slips of paper. I unfolded it. I started to read it.

"Your..." I said, then seeing the rest of it I groaned loudly. It was an incredibly bad start. Heather gave me a poisonous look that seemed to say "finish it now.

"Your Tongue Licks My," I said. Lily flipped her piece of paper open quickly and read it aloud immediately.

"Anus For One Minute," she said. For a brief moment the words didn't register with me. The room was completely silent. You could've heard a pin drop. Then, there was a loud guffaw from Heather. Then the thought sunk in and room erupted. The cards said that my sister had to...I couldn't believe this.

"No this isn't right, this can't happen," I said quietly at first, then I shouted to make myself heard over the din of the crowd, "No, this is not happening. This is absolutely insane!" I said. I felt tears starting to well in my eyes. I hadn't even fully processed what the sorority wanted me to do, the pressure I was under just seemed to build cumulatively.

"It's what the slip of paper says," Heather explained wickedly, "Now you know the rules of talking back." But this was too far even for my fear of getting kicked out of the sorority to hold me back.

"If it were anyone else, I wouldn't say a word. But you all know that this is too far. I can't do this. Lily is my sister. My blood sister," I replied shrilly. The room was quiet now. I could hear the room murmuring. After the initial excitement, it seemed that everyone was generally recognizing that this was beyond the realm of acceptable behavior. This wasn't a little hazing, or even intense hazing. This was something else. This was an absolute societal and natural taboo. I could hear the crowd agree with me.

"Well," Lily said and I heard menace in her voice. Before the next words came out, I knew what she was going to say, "Those are the rules little sister. There are rules in this sorority. I am an officer here. I respect and honor those rules. That's the way things are. You don't just get to change the world because you don't like the way it works. Time to grow up. Go upstairs, pack up your stuff and go back to you dorm," she said in the most condescending way possible.

I knew what she was doing. She didn't want to do this any more than I did. But she'd heard me protest so vehemently that she figured she now had a way to get me out of here. She was using my natural and morally justified squeamishness about committing a sexual act with a blood relative against me. And I knew she was bluffing. She was just trying to use the biggest possible cudgel to bully me into submission.

The dread I'd felt when the slips of paper were read started to drain out of me. It was replaced by absolute, white hot rage. Here was an opportunity for my sister and I to work together, for us to put an end to this awkward situation. All she had to do, as an officer, was back up my objections and we could get some sort of special dispensation from the rules or something. But instead she was using this awful situation to get what she wanted. That was the worst of it. We could help each other and both be happy, or she could help herself and hurt me. She chose to hurt me. The disgust I felt at the idea of my sister putting her tongue onto one of my most private areas dried up. All I wanted to throw her own stupid strategy back in her face. I wanted to call her bluff.

"Oh Lily, I didn't realize that this was okay with you. I was only objecting to protect you. If you are ready, so am I," I responded. I felt acid dripping off of my teeth and flicking off my tongue as I spoke. I saw Lily's face tighten slightly, but she maintained her composure. I didn't give her any time to think up some new ploy. Instead, I walked over so that I was just a few feet in front of my sister, turned around so that my back was to her, and then dropped down. I got on my hands and knees, sticking my round ass up in the air, facing my sister. Everyone in the room murmured quietly, in stunned tones.

Here we were. Two sisters, in front of a group of "sisters" absolutely trapped by our anger with one another. I couldn't back out. To do that would admit that I wasn't as tough as Lily or that I was overwhelmed. It would prove that she could do something that I couldn't. And it would prove I was still the whiny baby she thought I was. So there I was on my hands and knees.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 190 milliseconds