Adam's Apple Ch. 01

"I missed your tongue, too," she hinted once her nephew reached the bed, hoping he wouldn't balk.

Adam lifted first one knee, and then the other to kneel on the bed. He lowered her bottom to the bed, and she wriggled back off his hands. Adam immediately ran his fingers up both her hips, over her tummy, and then guided her to lie back by gently pushing on her breasts, which were cupped in his hands.

Christine leaned back, turning so that her head faced the headboard at the same time. Adam pushed her knees apart as her back settled to the mattress, and then dropped his head between them.

"Mmm," Christine moaned as his tongue washed over her folds with hungry desire. It didn't matter to her that she'd cleaned up while using the restroom earlier. To her, he was going down on her after having his cock buried inside her and filling her full of cum. "So wonderful."

Adam gave her a long, broad-tongued swipe of her nether lips, and then said, "I missed licking your pussy, too, Aunt Christine."

"What, with all those college co-eds running around with their tight little bodies — you missed licking me?"

Adam pushed his tongue deep into his aunt's moist canal and withdrew it. He looked up into her eyes and said, "No woman has a pussy as sweet as yours, Aunt Christine."

"Mmm — such a good boy, with such a silver tongue," Christine responded, and then shivered as her nephew turned his attention to her clit.

Adam devoured her, his tongue a living thing as it roamed over her folds, driving her into ecstasy. The very women from the video she'd used to entice him to hardness had taught her something that she wanted to share with Adam, and teetering on the edge of orgasm meant it was time.

Christine grabbed her legs behind the knees and pulled them up high, toward her chest. "Fuck me, Adam," she demanded in a husky voice.

Adam released her clit with a final suck and rose up from her mound, his chin covered in her juices. He pulled his knees under him in almost the same motion, and then edged forward on the bed. The swollen tip of his cock unerringly parted her moist lips a second later with a moist crackle, filling her full.

Christine let her legs drop just a little as he pulled his hips back and thrust again, gaining the perfect angle she'd discovered while playing with the four blonde lesbians. Adam's cock brushed her g-spot with every measured thrust, setting off the deep tickle she'd come to love so much.

"Just like that," she groaned, letting one hand slip to her bud.

Adam put his hand behind her knee, keeping her leg held high while she rubbed her clit in circles. The itch deep in her core grew stronger as her nephew's cock and her fingers worked their magic. She felt the now familiar chills in her urethra, growing in frequency by the second. Her every inhale a gasp and exhale a blast, Christine reached the point of no return.

As her orgasm claimed her, Christine focused what little of her mind she could, contracting her intimate muscles to push. At the same time, she jerked her hips slightly to the side, causing Adam to slip free. Trembling fingers parted her nether lips, allowing her stream of girl-cum to spurt into the open air as she emitted a sharp scream of release.

Droplets of her juices decorating his chest, face, and hair, Adam growled, "Fuck yeah," and guided his cock back inside her. He took her hard and fast, grunting from the exertion, and jerked free when she cried out again. Once more, a crystalline stream of juices squirted over him. As soon as the arch of the stream tapered off, Adam jammed his cock back into her dripping pussy.

"Come — for — m-m-me!" Christine squealed, another spurt of her juices spraying out around his fast-thrusting cock.

"Yeah," Adam burst out, burying his cock inside her. "Coming!" He grunted a few strokes later, his manhood swelling and filling his aunt's pussy with cum.

Christine's legs fell to the bed as she thrashed from the ecstasy maintaining a hold on her. Adam likewise lost control of his body, falling heavily onto his hands over his aunt. He slipped free of her, but it did little to reduce the power of either of their climaxes.

Finally, Adam fell over to the side with a groan. Christine rolled up against him to bask in the afterglow, and only snapped out of her beautiful lethargy when she saw his eyes trying to close.

Knowing she had to tell him, Christine traced his lips with his fingers to cause him to look at her. She offered a sad smile and said, "I need to tell you something."

"What?"

"Lynne is coming tomorrow to stay for a while."

"Apple?" Adam asked, using his nickname for his cousin. Her name was a homage to a great grandfather named Avalon, which meant island of apples, and Adam thought his nickname clever. A little gleam in his eye told Christine that he had the wrong impression of why Lynne was coming to visit.

Christine nodded. "Ron and his wife are getting a divorce, and she's in pretty bad shape."

"Oh," Adam responded, the gravity of the news sinking in.

"I'll get you a room, and I promise to spend as much time with you as I can, but..."

"It's okay, I understand. Nothing like bad timing."

"I know," Christine sighed. "We'll have time in the morning," she said to soften the blow.

"We'll have to make the most of it." Adam yawned, his energy rapidly draining away.

"Go to sleep. I'll be right here in the morning. Hold me?"

Adam wrapped his arms around her, and the couple soon drifted off to sleep.

****

Adam awakened to his aunt kneeling over him, rubbing her moist folds over his morning erection. "Good morning," he said with a smile, followed by a yawn.

"Mmm hmm. Do you want me?"

"You know I do," Adam responded, grabbing his aunt's wrists and pulling her down to him.

Christine moaned into the kiss, wiggling her hips to maintain the sweet sensation of his hard cock tantalizing her folds. As soon as their lips parted, Adam put his to use again by pulling one of his aunt's nipples into his mouth.

"So good," Christine moaned while reaching between her body and her nephew's. When her fingers found his cock, she held the throbbing organ between her forefinger and thumb to guide it inside her. As soon as his tip penetrated, Adam thrust his hips upward to bury his cock inside her.

Adam switched nipples, holding his aunt's firm globes in his hands as he suckled the stiff points. Christine slowly rocked forward and back, stroking his stiff cock inside her. Little moans and whimpers bubbled from her, urging Adam to suck even harder.

For long minutes, the slow dance continued. Christine's pleasure mounted slowly, a glowing ember deep inside her that filled her with a warm glow of bliss. She slipped into a near trance, her whole world revolving around her nephew's thick cock inside her and his lips wrapped around her nipples. She gasped with surprise when he pushed up on her shoulders with firm pressure and shifted his hips to slide free of her tight embrace.

"Yes?" She asked as he worked his way from beneath her, hoping her suspicion was true. Plenty of experience had taught her that if Adam had an urge to pee, he could last forever without coming.

"Yeah," Adam answered as his aunt lifted her right knee to let him out from beneath her.

"Oh god, yes," Christine breathed, and then dropped to her hands and knees, knowing she was in for a treat.

Adam spread his knees wide as he moved in behind her beautiful bottom, knowing exactly what she wanted. He knew that every muscle in his legs and back would ache by the time the morning was over, but he considered it worth every twinge of pain. She looked back over her shoulder at him in anticipation, licking her lips.

Her high-pitched sigh as he penetrated her brought a smile to Adam's lips. He pumped his hips slowly from the low angle, thrusting up into her saturated sex. A long shiver shook Christine's body, and she knew it was the first of many to come.

Adam drew his knees closer together, his next thrust to the left. After a couple of strokes at that angle, he switched to the right. Desensitized by his need to urinate, he felt no urge to go faster. His cock slid slowly in and out of his aunt's pussy, letting her feel every inch of him, and letting him feel every inch of her.

The ember of pleasure in Christine's loins had now grown to a cheery blaze, yet her skin prickled with gooseflesh from the chilly sensations creeping through her in time with his thrusts. Her nephew regularly shifted his stance, taking her from different angles, hitting new pleasure buttons inside her with every change. His hand slipped around her leg to her clit, adding to the wonderful sensations as he slowly rolled the erect bud with his fingers.

"You feel so good," Adam groaned, pushing inside her to the hilt and swiveling his hips.

"So do you," Christine responded, and then let her head hang with a gasp as the first shock of an approaching climax shot through her.

Adam let his knees slip apart again, and Christine's body responded with a sharp chill on his next thrust. "Right there. Just like that," she pleaded.

"Come for me, Aunt Christine," Adam said in a low, sensual voice, maintaining the angle, even though it was far from comfortable for him.

"Oh, that's it. So perfect. Don't stop," Christine moaned, her intimate muscles now rhythmically contracting of their own accord. "Mmm — I'm going to come, Adam."

"Yes — do it, Aunt Christine."

The wave swept over her slowly, her every pore alive with ecstasy as she came. Her whimpering moans were as soft as her nephew's lovemaking. The sweet, gentle climax swelled every time he filled her with his cock, lasting for what felt like forever to her. The sound of Adam offering quiet words of encouragement only increased her bliss.

Adam pushed deep inside her, staying buried inside her as her walls squeezed around him, letting her drift down from her heights. As her moans quieted and she stopped shivering, he rocked his hips back and thrust into her again, far more quickly this time.

Christine gasped as the lingering effects of her orgasm coalesced into an electric jolt with that trust. Though he gave her far more power and speed now, Adam still maintained a steady, measured pace. Christine felt a curious dichotomy deep inside her from her first shuddering climax waning even as a sharper, stronger one built alongside it.

She thrust her hips back at him as her pleasure mounted, but Adam's strong hands kept her at bay. From the increasing volume of his groans, she knew that he was feeling the first tingles of an approaching climax.

She was well ahead of him, though.

Despite the increased speed of his thrusts, Adam continued to vary the angle at which he penetrated his aunt. "Oh! Oh!" Christine cried out with each deep penetration, until ecstasy blossomed within her once again.

Adam held her in place, continuing to drive his cock home as she emitted a warbling scream. "Good?" He grunted, punctuating the question with an especially powerful thrust.

"God yes!" Christine responded in a squeal as her climax spiked to near mind numbing levels.

Panting for breath and still twitching from waves of ecstasy a few minutes later, Christine realized Adam had slowed. She bent her arms to lower her upper body to the bed, freeing up a hand to reach between her legs. She yelped involuntarily from the first touch of her fingers to her clit, but managed to ignore the shock to rub the swollen bud in fast circles. "Do it. Fuck me, Adam. Fill me full."

Christine barely noticed the animalistic sounds she made as Adam took her command to heart. His big cock drove into her, buried to the hilt with each slam of his hips. Though edging toward an eruption, the unique stamina from his need to urinate allowed him to keep pounding his cock home.

Christine came again, and just kept coming. Her fingers fisted into the bedclothes. Her toes curled. Her back arched. Her primal screams of release croaked from overworking her voice. Her body rocked forward from a thrust that echoed like a thunderclap when Adam's body collided with her, shoving her face down into the mattress. Though aware of little else beyond her orgasm, she could certainly feel her nephew's manhood pulsing and twitching inside her as he coated her walls with hot cum.

Trapped in a cycle of her walls squeezing him, causing him to twitch inside her, which caused her to squeeze again, the couple lurched and trembled through the seemingly unending ecstasy of their climaxes.

****

The unfamiliar bed in the hotel had combined with a nightmare to encourage Avalynne to check out of the hotel early. She'd arrived to find the door locked, and no signs of life that she could detect from the front of the house.

Finding that her aunt left the gate to the fenced-in back yard unlocked, she'd decided to go there. Even if she didn't discover her aunt awake, she would at least have a comfortable place to wait on the lounge chairs around the pool. The tapping sound she heard upon reaching the pool drew her attention.

Now, she stood wide-eyed, transfixed by the source of that tapping sound. She'd looked in the window just as her cousin launched into the final, furious assault of Christine. Unable to look away, Lynne had watched the couple reach an obviously amazing climax.

Her eyebrows rose even higher when Adam pulled free, revealing the size of his cum-covered member to her amazed eyes. She snapped back into reality a moment later, and hurriedly backed away from the window before her aunt or cousin saw her.

Her steps brisk, Avalynne exited the back yard and returned to her car. Her mind whirled, the thoughts so disjoined that she couldn't make sense of them. As she started the car and backed out of the drive in hopes of clearing her head, she couldn't ignore one thing that did snap into clear focus amongst the chaos — her painfully stiff nipples and the aching need of her now wet pussy.

****

Hope you've enjoyed this first chapter, and that you'll follow along for the rest of the story. Votes and comments are most appreciated, whether by public comment or private, anonymous feedback. Do feel free to point out any mistakes, as I didn't pass this tale through an editor before posting. I do my best to promptly respond to all feedback. If you take the time to drop me a line, I'm going to let you know I appreciate it!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds