Adam's Apple Ch. 02

The humming phallus gave her chills as she traced her folds with the tip. The world vanished as she imagined suckling her niece's nipples, and then moving to the brunette's perfect pink folds. Her vibe soon stroked into her needy depths with enough speed to cause water to lap up over the edge of the tub.

With her eyes closed and her thoughts deep in the fantasy, Christine didn't even notice the bathroom door opening. She reached her peak, keeping her mouth tightly closed to avoid crying out. Her back arched as the orgasm claimed her, thrusting her breasts up out of the water.

Christine's eyes fluttered open as her ecstasy ebbed. She brought her vibe up to her tummy, letting out a satisfied sigh. Only then did she notice movement in her peripheral vision and let out a yelp of surprise when she saw Lynne standing in the room staring at her.

"Well, it doesn't get much more embarrassing than this," Christine responded as she turned off her toy and sat it down on the edge of the tub. To her surprise, Lynne approached rather than retreating.

"Sorry," Lynne apologized, offering a shy smile.

"It's okay. Do you need something?"

Avalynne shivered and her lips parted, giving Christine what she believed was an answer she hadn't expected. Her niece made no effort to look away from her bared breasts, and immediately darted a glance between her legs as soon as she'd walked close enough to do so.

Aroused, curious, and beyond caring about the ramifications now, Christine asked, "Were you here earlier this morning? Before I called you?" When Lynne nodded, Christine continued, "Out back, by my bedroom window?"

Lynne smiled and answered, "Yes."

Christine turned in the tub and leaned on her arms, crossed below her breasts. "So I guess you did see me and Adam, huh?"

Lynne gasped and her eyes closed for a second before asking, "Were you faking it?"

"Oh god, no," Christine moaned. She stood up in the tub, rivulets of water cascading down her body. "His big cock about drives me crazy when he's pounding it into me."

Avalynne stared with a complete lack of shame, prompting Christine to take the next step. "Angie does the same thing to me with her tongue. So does your cousin Becky, and Dan's cock is just as wonderful as Adam's."

Lynne's hand slipped between her legs, pressing the slippery silk against her nether lips, unable to endure the growing ache there any longer.

"They say I'm pretty good, too," Christine offered with a wink.

Lynne's response emerged in a rush. "I'm so horny I can't stand it."

Christine stepped out of the tub and reached for a towel. "I could do something about that — if you want me to?"

"Oh god yes," Lynne breathed in response.

"Careful, you're going to get that silk all wet," Christine said with a crooked grin as she started to sensually blot her body dry.

Lynne took the hint and pulled the gown off, over her head. Christine gestured toward the chair in front of the vanity, and Lynne deposited the gown there in a silken pool. Christine abandoned the towel, completely uncaring about any water she might track through the house now. "You're beautiful, Lynne."

"So are you, Aunt Christine," Lynne responded in breathless tones.

"Mmm — I love the way you say my name." Christine stepped in closer, her hand reaching around to caress Lynne's firm bottom. With nothing more than the desire in their eyes as a signal, the two women leaned into a hungry kiss.

Lynne's hand found Christine's bottom as well, but didn't rest on the taut cheeks for long. Christine moaned into the kiss as her niece's fingers sought her sex. Christine pulled away from the kiss with a gasp and said, "Bedroom."

Lynne fell in beside her aunt, reaching out to stroke her fingers over the older woman's breasts. Christine sighed with delight, offering her niece a lusty grin and increasing her pace. Power walkers would have had a difficult time keeping up with the two women by the time they reached Christine's bedroom door.

Aunt and niece shared another quick kiss as they sat on the bed, but Christine could no longer resist the sight of her niece's breasts. A quavering moan slipped from Lynne as Christine took her niece's right nipple between her lips. "That feels so good," Lynne breathed.

Christine released the stiff bud to switch to the other and said, "Say my name," as she switched breasts.

"That feels so good, Aunt Christine. I'm so wet."

Christine slipped her fingers between her niece's legs, instantly finding the truth of that statement.

"I can't stand it any more. I need it."

Christine gave her niece's nipple a final suck and sensually asked, "What do you want me to do?"

"Lick my pussy, Aunt Christine."

A sharp, sexy growl burst from Christine upon hearing those words. She guided her niece to lay down, and licked her lips when Lynne parted her legs wide, begging, "Please."

Christine just tickled her niece's pink folds with the tip of her tongue, and then let out an excited moan. Her next lap was far stronger, gathering up a good taste of Lynne's juices. "Mmm — you taste so good." "Please," Lynne pleaded again, lifting her hips toward her aunt's mouth.

Christine accommodated that request with lusty fervor, her tongue roving over Lynne's moist folds in an ever-changing dance. From flicking the tip of her tongue over her niece's folds to stabbing it deep into Lynne's canal, she didn't let one centimeter of the younger woman's pussy remain untouched.

The sound of Avalynne's moans and pants spurred Christine on, building her desire to feel her niece come on her tongue. She brought her fingers into the play, teasing the puckered iris of her niece's ass and slipping one finger into Lynne's depths.

"Oh — oh, don't stop," Lynne panted, her head lashing on the mattress as one hand held her aunt against her needy sex. Her other hand caressed her breasts, pausing to flick the turgid points frequently.

"Say my name," Christine reminded her, before sucking her niece's hood and the swollen bud beneath between her lips.

"Make me come, Aunt Christine," Lynne squealed, her movements growing stronger and more erratic by the second.

Her middle finger quickly thrusting into Lynne's clinging canal, Christine sucked her niece's clit hard and rolled it between her lips. After only a few heartbeats of that, Lynne reached her peak.

"Yeah! Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah — yeah!" Lynne cried out in a tight voice, her body stiffened in climax and trembling.

Christine kept the pressure on, drawing out her niece's climax for as long she thought the beautiful brunette could handle it. Lynne answered the question of how long she could endure the pleasure about twenty seconds later when she erupted into a primal scream and roughly pushed her aunt away from her sex.

Christine moaned and licked her lips as her niece curled up into a trembling ball, still gasping and yelping from the orgasmic energy that refused to release her. She stroked Lynne's bottom and said, "That's it, sweetie."

Lynne finally released her knees, which she'd pulled up close to her chest with one hand while the other protectively covered her sex. A long groan followed by a satisfied moan escaped her as she drifted down from her heights. "Oh god, so good," she managed to articulate between gasps and pants.

"Mmm hmm," Christine agreed, still pulling the young woman's juices to her lips from her chin.

Avalynne didn't even notice her aunt leaving the bed to fetch a glass of water, but she was grateful when Christine tapped her on the shoulder and offered the drink. Lynne drank it down slowly, still fighting to catch her breath after her orgasm.

"Have you ever been with another woman before?" Christine asked.

Lynne shook her head. "I'd sort of thought about it, and it really creeped me out. A lot of my girlfriends say that they're bi, but it's just sort of an act, I think. I never even talked to them about it."

"How do you feel now?"

Lynne answered with a languid moan. "No boy has ever made me come that hard. I don't think I've ever come that hard."

"I'll bet we can top it," Christine said suggestively while caressing her folds. Lynne's eyes locked on her hands, so Christine leaned in and whispered, "Do you want a taste?"

Avalynne gasped, and then trembled from an aftershock of her climax. Her lips twitched upward into a shy grin, and she nodded her head.

Christine lay back, parting her nether lips wide to let her niece see the wetness glimmering on her pink folds. "Mmm — I want it. I'm so hot, Lynne. Do it for me."

Lynne moved a little tentatively, but curiosity soon overwhelmed her as she drew nearer to her aunt's pussy and could smell the fragrant scent of Christine's intense arousal. She lay down and shifted into a comfortable position on her tummy, her face inches away from Christine's needy sex.

Christine's voice contained simultaneous hints of both seduction and pleading. "Do it for me. You know what makes you come. Do it for me."

Lynne's tongue slipped out as the younger woman closed the distance between her and her aunt. The moment she took her first, short lap, she let out an excited, surprised moan. A longer, deeper moan accompanied the next — much stronger — swipe of her tongue.

"Oh, that's good, Lynne. More."

Imitating something that had caused her to jump when her aunt had done it to her, Lynne pushed her tongue between Christine's nether lips and wiggled it while slowly nodding her head up and down.

"Ah!" Christine gasped in response. "Mmm — do you like it?"

Once again inspired by the sensations she'd felt for the first time only a few minutes before, Lynne suckled Christine's folds between her lips and let them slowly slip free. Her own sex tingled from seeing and feeling the pleasure her touch triggered in her aunt. "Uh huh," she responded as she lapped for more of Christine's tangy nectar.

"Do you want to make me come, sweetie?"

"Oh yes," Lynne answered, pulling back to stroke her fingers over her aunt's pussy, hypnotized by the twitching of Christine's pink lips and the intoxicating scent of need filling her lungs.

"Tell me. Say my name," Christine whimpered while rocking her hips against her niece's fingers.

"I want to make you come, Aunt Christine," Lynne responded, her voice and smile equally sultry. Her eyes slowly closed as she edged forward once more.

Christine contentedly moaned as her niece's confidence and excitement increased. Avalynne's tongue flicked with greater speed and intensity by the moment. From the sexy, hungry sounds her niece made, and seeing the younger brunette's fingers between her own legs, Christine knew Lynne was growing more excited as well. Reaching down to run her fingers through Lynne's flowing locks, Christine gasped and said, "That's it, sweetie. You're making me so hot."

"Come for me..." Lynne paused to lap Christine's clit with several fast strokes before finishing, "Aunt Christine."

Those words and Avalynne's passionate licking that followed pushed Christine to a new plateau, placing her on the edge of fulfilling her niece's request. The itch of her approaching climax grew stronger, spreading warmth throughout Christine's loins. "Oh, don't stop. Going to come," she whimpered, her muscles tightening and her eyes pinched closed. "Yes!" Christine cried out as her orgasm claimed her.

Lynne gasped as the fresh flood of creamy juices washed over her darting tongue. Drunk on her aunt's taste, scent, and the euphoria of having triggered the orgasm that now held Christine in thrall, Lynne enthusiastically lapped for the sweet treat.

Her niece's tongue darting over every inch of her pussy, Christine just kept coming. She twitched and gasped, ecstasy arching through her body in sharp jolts that gave her chills. She forced her eyes open, the sight of her niece between her legs serving to make the orgasm even more intense.

Finally, Christine's orgasm let her go. She let out a long, satisfied moan and smiled up at Lynne. The young woman was pulling her aunt's juices to her lips with her fingers, seemingly fascinated and excited by the wetness coating her face. "Did you like it?" She asked in a breathless voice.

"It turned me on so much to get you off like that," Lynne replied.

"Me too," Christine responded, crooking her finger and beckoning her niece to lie next to her. "I love that I got your girly sex cherry."

"I may have to see just how bi my friends really are," Lynne contemplated aloud as she cuddled up next to her aunt's flushed body.

"Mmm — I hope they aren't lying." Christine traced her finger along Lynne's side and asked, "Did you get a good look at Adam's cock when you saw him fucking me?"

Lynne's eyes widened a little and she smiled as she nodded her head in response.

"He's so good with it, too." Her voice dropping in pitch, Christine asked, "Do you want it buried deep inside you?

Lynne's gasp caught in her throat as her aunt slipped a finger into her moist tunnel. "Uh huh."

Christine let out a moan and added her thumb stroking the younger woman's clit to the finger already deep inside Lynne's wet heat. "I'll call him tomorrow, but I want to surprise him."

"Do you think he'll want me?"

"I think I'd have to chain him up to keep him off you."

"I can't wait."

"Me either."

Already exhausted from her trip and the day of shopping, Lynne's eyes soon grew heavy. Christine snuggled up close and let her eyes slip closed as well. She fell asleep in her niece's arms shortly after Lynne did.

****

Hope you're enjoying this naughty tale, and that you'll follow along for the rest of the story. Votes and comments are most appreciated, whether by public comment or private, anonymous feedback. Do feel free to point out any mistakes, as I didn't pass this tale through an editor before posting. I do my best to promptly respond to all feedback. If you take the time to drop me a line, I'm going to let you know I appreciate it!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds