Adam's Apple Ch. 03

"Oh," Lynne gasped in surprise as his thick cock penetrated her. A series of whimpers followed as more and more of his manhood stretched her nether lips wide. She lifted her head and gasped again when she saw that not even half of his cock was inside her.

"Feel good?" Christine asked as Adam continued to push his cock into Lynne's tight canal.

"Fuck yeah," Adam grunted, even though the question was actually directed to Lynne.

"So big. So good," Lynne answered, letting her head fall back to the bed.

"Damn, your pussy feels good," Adam said as he slowly pushed the last inch or so of his cock inside her. "It's so hot and tight."

Lynne let out a high-pitched grunt as Adam's dangling orbs settled against her bottom. "It feels like it's up in my belly. I'm so full."

Adam held his cock deep inside her, flexing his muscles and causing his organ to swell.

Lynne groaned from the sensation, and then moaned, "Oh yes," as Christine leaned over, flipping her hair out of the way at the same time.

Christine's tongue flicked over Lynne's clit as Adam slowly withdrew, and then thrust his manhood home again. "Oh god," Lynne whimpered from the hot friction of his first thrust.

Adam groaned in surprise, his cousin's tight canal resisting his cock with delightful pressure.

"Ah! So good," Lynne breathed as her cousin's thick cock pushed inside her again.

"Nice and slow," Christine moaned, her eyes locked on Adam's cock vanishing into Avalynne's warm embrace. She could feel Lynne trembling in ecstasy, and returned to her practiced tonguing of the younger woman's clit to add to that sensation.

"Oh — oh yes," Lynne cried out as Adam's balls settled against her once again.

"Fuck yeah, Lynne," Adam groaned in response, pulling back just a little more quickly than before.

Lynne yelped, and then groaned as his cock sank home in her tight canal again.

Christine moaned in approval. I trained him well, she thought while flicking her tongue over Lynne's bud. Adam was reacting perfectly to the cues from his cousin, giving her more power and speed as soon as she was ready for it. Christine knew that her niece was in for an orgasm like none she'd ever experienced before.

"Oh yes, fuck me, Adam," Lynne yelped, her face flushing with color as she drew nearer to climax.

"Come for me," Adam grunted, now giving his cousin the full measure of his cock — hard and fast.

Christine gave her niece's clit a final lick, and then turned to her fingers. She could tell that Adam was struggling to hold back his own explosion, and hoped to push Avalynne over the edge first. "Do it, Lynne. Come for him."

"S-so close. Faster."

"That's it," Christine encouraged, her fingers moving even faster over Lynne's swollen bud.

Adam let out a growl, still pounding his cock home with all his power. "Not much longer."

"Oh god, oh god! I..." Lynne let out a scream, her body tensing as her orgasm ripped through her. "Yes, yes, yes, YES!"

"Fuck yeah," Adam growled as he drove his cock deep into his climaxing cousin, her walls squeezed tight around him and her juices spurting out around his shaft with every thrust. "Gonna come."

"Give it to meee!" Lynne squealed, still deep within the grip of her orgasm.

With a final thrust that shoved Lynne back on the bed an inch or two, Adam spurted his seed deep into his cousin's clenched canal.

"Feel good?" Christine moaned, licking her niece's juices from her fingers.

"Oh god yes!" Lynne cried out, her back arching from another wave of orgasmic energy.

Adam grunted and groaned, his cock still pulsing, flooding his cousin's depths with hot cum. He fell forward onto his hands, breathing heavily.

"Oh, so big. Love your cock."

Adam gasped from the rhythmic squeeze of Lynne's tight pussy. "So fucking good, Lynne. Fuckin' hot pussy."

Christine moaned, moving next to Adam and giving his ass a playful smack. "I'm hungry for my apple cream pie."

"Ah fuck," Adam groaned, and then growled as he withdrew his cock. His cream almost immediately welled up in Lynne's still quivering, gaped pussy.

"Lick my pussy, Aunt Christine," Lynne begged, and then licked her lips.

Adam rolled off his cousin, collapsing onto his back. Christine wasted no time, slipping between Lynne's legs as soon as she could reach.

"Oh yes," Lynne yelped as her aunt gathered up the cream flowing from her depths.

Christine moaned from the taste of the mingled juices as she turned her head sideways to stab her tongue deep into Lynne's cum-filled pussy.

"Yeah, lick that pussy, Aunt Christine," Adam groaned after wriggling to where he could get a better view.

"Mmm — so much cum," Christine moaned, and then proceeded to give her niece several broad-tongued swipes of her tongue. Adam's cum continued to flow from Lynne's pussy, and Christine gathered up every bit, letting none escape her.

"Oh yes, Aunt Christine. Make me come again."

Christine moaned into her niece's folds, letting her tongue brush the younger woman's clit a little harder.

"Yes — oh yes," Lynne cried out, and then erupted in a sharp, high-pitched moan.

Christine attacked her niece's clit with hungry desire. She flicked, rolled, and lapped the swollen bud, feeling Lynne grow ever more restless beneath her by the second.

Adam found the energy to roll over, enticed by the sight of his cousin's hard nipples. He sucked the right one between his lips, looking up into Lynne's eyes and adding more fuel to the bonfire of ecstasy burning within her. She gasped and thrust her breasts toward his mouth. A long, quavering whimper bubbled from her lips, accompanied by a strong shiver that started in her legs and traveled throughout her body.

Christine slipped two fingers into her niece's pussy, curving them upward toward Lynne's g-spot. The moment her fingers touched, Lynne erupted in a yelp, followed by a loud scream as she came.

Lynne thrashed and twitched as the orgasmic energy consumed her. Her cousin and aunt didn't relent, keeping her poised in that perfect place of ecstasy. When Christine finally eased off as her niece's breathing turned labored, Adam also released Lynne's nipple with a quick, sexy groan.

Her face still flushed and pinched tight in ecstasy, Lynne trembled and twitched, her walls clamping down tight on Christine's fingers still buried inside her. Christine licked her lips upon seeing the stream of mingled cum running down her palm and wrist.

An almost pained, disappointed moan accompanied Christine sliding her fingers free of her niece's clinging canal. Lynne lurched from a final spike of pleasure, and then collapsed limp onto the bed. Christine waited until she managed to catch her niece's attention before sensually licking the cum from her wrist and hand. She then settled to the bed, cuddling up next to Lynne as Adam did the same.

"I've never come that hard — ever — or so many times," Lynne sighed as she lay sandwiched between her aunt and cousin.

"Good girl," Christine purred into Lynne's ear, and then suckled the lobe for a second, drawing a shiver from the younger woman. "It will take Adam a while to get hard again after coming twice, so I'm going to run down to the naughty store. We'll make a mold of your pretty pussy for Becky, Dan, and Angie, and then clone Adam's cock so he can fuck you any time you want him."

Lynne moaned and shivered. "I can't believe I did this. I mean, you know..." She shrugged, her face flushing slightly.

"Are you sorry?" Christine asked.

Lynne smiled and shook her head. "No. I know it's supposed to be wrong and everything, but it was so hot, and so good."

Christine passionately kissed her niece, and then swatted Adam on the behind. "Go get us some washcloths to clean up. Make yourself useful."

Adam groaned theatrically, prompting laughs from his aunt and cousin, and then headed off to the bathroom.

"I'll put on the movies of all of us together for you to watch while I'm off to the store. Adam loves to watch a girl masturbate, so just do what comes naturally while you're watching us lick, suck, and fuck each other. He'll be hard again in no time."

Adam returned with a small basin Christine kept for just such purposes, and several washcloths. He sat them down on the bedside table, having already cleaned up while in the bathroom.

"No peeing, and drink lots of water," Christine said with a wink.

Adam laughed, and Lynne's confusion was obvious in her expression.

Christine explained, "He can go a lot longer when he has to pee. If we warm each other up, he can fuck me until I scream, and then give you that big cock again before he comes. Or, you could go first, and then you could lick all his hot cum out of my pussy."

"Mmm — I like the second one," Lynne moaned.

"Me too," Christine agreed with a twitch of her eyebrows. "I'm off to the store. You two can start without me, but Lynne is the only one who gets to finish until I get home."

"I can live with that," Adam said while watching his cousin wipe her pink folds clean.

"The movie will be ready for you to hit play," Christine said, and then went to get dressed.

****

Christine awakened lying cuddled with her niece. Next to them, Adam's morning erection tented the sheet. Fighting down a shiver of anticipation for more fun to come, Christine carefully slipped out of the bed without awakening her niece or nephew. She stepped around the bedclothes she'd stripped from the bed after the fun the previous evening, and went to check on the molds.

The four molds of Adam's cock had turned out perfect. He'd had no difficulty staying hard through the long process with both women tonguing his balls and talking dirty to him. The five copies of Lynne's folds had also turned out, adding one more sweet treat to Christine's collection.

Christine stretched and walked toward the kitchen to make coffee. She stopped at the couch to retrieve the clothing she'd abandoned there the night before, and then loaded the coffee maker.

As the coffee brewed, the phone rang. Christine saw her brother's cell number and answered with a little trepidation. "Hello?"

"Put Avalynne on the phone, Christine."

"What do you mean?"

"I know she's there, Christine. I called in some favors and traced her cell."

A little shocked that her brother would do something like that, Christine said, "She's sleeping."

"It doesn't matter. I'll be there in a couple of hours to pick her up."

Christine sighed, "Ron, she's starting to come around, but you need to give her time. If you just do that, she'll come home on her own."

"Well, I'm coming."

"Okay, fine," Christine responded with a little exasperation in her voice. "You do realize that she's eighteen years old, and you can't make her come home, don't you?"

"Why are you fighting me on this, Christine?"

"I'm not fighting you. I'm trying to help you."

"I know you are," Ron admitted, the edge in his voice softening. "We'll work it out when I get there."

"Okay, but I still think it's a bad idea."

"Bye."

"Bye."

Christine hung up the phone with a frown, irritated by both her brother's refusal to listen to her and throwing a monkey wrench into any possibility of enjoying her niece and nephew again today.

The coffee finished brewing, and Christine poured a cup. Before she even took a sip, she decided to get Lynne out of the house and talk to her brother in person before she let him see her. He wouldn't like it, but he would have to live with it.

With her plan firmly in mind, she poured two more cups of coffee and put them on a tray to take to the bedroom. She needed to rouse Adam and Lynne, and keep the level of arousal down until she could send them safely away.

She wasn't even sure she could keep her own arousal under control as she walked into the bedroom to see the two of them in the bed. After a deep breath, she summoned up her determination and walked over to sit the tray down on the bedside table.

****

Hope you're enjoying this naughty tale, and that you'll follow along for the rest of the story. Votes and comments are most appreciated, whether by public comment or private, anonymous feedback. Do feel free to point out any mistakes, as I didn't pass this tale through an editor before posting. I do my best to promptly respond to all feedback. If you take the time to drop me a line, I'm going to let you know I appreciate it!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 709 milliseconds