Adam's Aunt Ch. 01

When her sister suggested that she stay late to play cards with some friends, Christine recognized opportunity. She agreed, and drank just enough as she played to feel a little giddy. It provided her the perfect excuse to stay the night once the card game ended, and her sister even made the suggestion.

With Angie away at college, her room was free. Christine's first thought upon closing the door behind her was to wonder how many times her niece had masturbated in the bed, teasing herself to quiet orgasms as the rest of the family slumbered. Her next thought was about how often Adam did the same in the room connected to Angie's by a shared bedroom.

Christine's lip stuck out in a pout when an examination revealed that there were no cracks or keyholes that would let her see into the bathroom from her side. She'd half hoped that she might steal a look at her nephew's hidden attributes. As she stood up after her inspection, she heard him enter the bathroom from the door on his side.

Turning her ear to the door, she soon heard the distinctive sounds of him brushing his teeth. A plan formed in her mind with lightning swiftness, and she shed her clothing in a rush. She pulled on the long t-shirt her sister had provided her to sleep in, without the encumbrance of a bra or panties, and then moved to look in the mirror.

The t-shirt stretched between her firm breasts, and her nipples poked provocatively at the cloth. The shirt hung just low enough to hide her, and a crooked grin crossed her face as she realized it wouldn't take any drastic movements to change that.

Adam started when she opened the door, and Christine had to fight the urge to lick her lips. He was wearing only a pair of shorts, giving her a good view of his muscular body. Unlike the denim he usually wore, the shorts also gave her a better look at the distinctive swell between his legs. "Whoops. Hope you don't mind if we share the mirror a minute while I brush my teeth?"

"No problem, Aunt Christine," Adam mumbled around his toothbrush. His eyebrows twitched upward a bit when he glanced her way and noticed how she was dressed.

Christine moved in beside him and went through the motions, although she secretly admired him more than she paid attention to the task at hand. She could almost swear that she'd noticed a change in the bulge between his legs, but her quick, secret glances weren't enough to really confirm it. When he put down his toothbrush, Christine hurried to finish as well.

When he finished rinsing, Christine artfully knocked the towel he was reaching for to the floor. "Sorry," she apologized, and then bent to retrieve the towel. The kiss of air on her buttocks let her know that the shirt had performed predictably, revealing her naked bottom to her nephew. This time, she was almost absolutely certain that she saw Adam's cock twitch with life as she stood up straight and handed him the towel. Though she desperately wanted to press on, she hesitated. Easy. Don't push your luck, she thought.

"Well, goodnight," Adam said after a cursory wipe of his mouth with the towel. His tone was a little distant, as though he was concentrating on his thoughts.

"Goodnight, Adam," Christine responded with a smile. She watched his butt muscles flex in the mirror as he walked out of the room.

She wished she'd brought a vibrator with her when she closed the bathroom door behind her. Her fingers served her quite well, however.

As she lay in the languid afterglow of her orgasm, licking her juices from her fingers, Christine saw a dim light emerge from below the bathroom door. She also heard the faint click of the door locking.

When he'd been in the room for a minute or so and she didn't hear the sound of him peeing, Christine crept from her bed toward the door. She leaned in with a little trepidation, hoping he wasn't doing the other thing. Though she couldn't hear it well, the unmistakable, almost inaudible fap-fap of her nephew's hand stroking his cock greeted her ears.

Holding in a gasp, Christine leaned against the doorframe with her ear almost touching the door. She still couldn't hear very well, but her imagination quickly filled in the blanks. She could see him standing there, his heavy balls cupped in one hand, and the other fisted around his erection, pumping up and down the shaft.

Maybe he's imagining me, she thought with a silent moan. Pretending I'm on my knees sucking his cock for him, begging him to come for me. Her fingers flashed over her hood, adding a faster counterpoint to the sounds emerging from within the bathroom.

The frequency of the sexy sound increased, and Christine just caught a quiet gasp from the other side of the door. She could imagine Adam's face tightening as his hand pumped faster, pre-cum oozing from the tip of his cock. Her fingers moved faster in response, the tip of his cock swelling and darkening to a deep purple in her mind's eye.

Christine clenched her teeth tight and quivered as her internal fires surged, pushing her toward climax. She managed to keep quiet as her orgasm swelled within her, and then she heard a subdued grunt and a sharp intake of air from her nephew.

Christine came, her knees threatening to deposit her in the floor as they trembled and her body twitched in ecstasy. She imagined Adam with his head thrown back, thick ropes of sticky cum arching through the air from his cock, then dribbling over his slowly pumping hand as he expended his passion. She fantasized that in his own imagination, his cum was spattering all over her face and into her mouth.

Still quivering from her orgasm, Christine slowly sank to her knees on the floor as her strength fled her. The sound of her heavy breathing mingled with the same from the other side of the door. She wanted so badly to walk into that room and clean up his bittersweet offering, licking up every sticky drop from his hand and his cock.

In time, she found the energy to return to the bed.

***

She dreamed of her nephew the night through, and awakened soaking wet. Once again, her fingers cooled her need, but didn't extinguish it. Only Adam could do that.

The next day, Christine reluctantly returned home. This was the longest she'd visited with her sister's family in years, and she knew that unwelcome questions would soon start to arise.

She'd barely managed to settle in when the phone rang. The caller ID brought a smile to Christine's face, displaying her niece's name.

Christine knew that something was bothering Angie almost from the beginning of their conversation. Eventually, she broached the subject when it became apparent that Angie was hesitant to do so.

Once she started talking, Angie let all her troubles spill out. She'd gotten in a fight with her roommate, and the description sounded distinctly like a lover's spat to Christine. The confrontation had expanded somewhat, as a few of her other friends had sided with the roommate over her. It created awful tension, and had essentially ruined Angie's plans for spring break.

"Why don't you come spend the week with me?" Christine suggested, sitting down at the computer to flip through the pictures of her niece.

"I don't know," Angie sighed in response.

Christine laughed. "I'm not your mother. We'll have one too many drinks, break hearts, and dance until we can barely move. I need to get out and have some fun. Your poor old aunt needs some excitement in her life. Come hang out with me and let me pretend I'm twenty again for a week. Everything is on me. I'll fly you down here and buy all the drinks. We'll go shopping first, so we can make every man's eyes bulge out when they see us."

Angie had a much brighter tone in her voice when she answered, "Okay, I'll come. It sounds like fun."

"I'll book the flight and email you the information. You're flying first class. I want you well rested and ready to party when you get here."

Angie laughed. "Thanks, Aunt Christine. You're the best. I really didn't want to be one of those people who sits here or just goes home for spring break."

They talked for a while longer, and Christine was already online booking the flight even before she hung up the phone. Once she sent the email with the flight information, Christine picked up the phone again.

When her sister answered, Christine said, "Hello, Sis. I wanted to see if you'd mind me offering some work to Adam to earn the money he wants to go to that concert. He couldn't stop talking about it while I was there, and I need a few things done around here anyway."

"That's fine, Christine," her sister answered. "I'm getting a little tired of him hinting that he wants us to loan him the money. I was just about to give in to get some peace and quiet."

"Is he there?"

"He's out with his friends. Let me give you his cell number."

Christine took it down and immediately called her nephew. He was, of course, ecstatic about the news. He had plans for most of the week, so they agreed upon Friday, the day before the concert. Another call cancelled the lawn service for the week, and some quick thinking manufactured a few other tasks that a strong young man might be able to help his aunt with.

Naturally, the goal was for him to help her with something far different, however — if she could manage to steer things that way.

With things in motion, Christine drove to the store to buy batteries for her vibrators. It was going to be a long week of waiting, and she had little doubt that she'd run her toys dry in the meantime.

****

Hope you've enjoyed this first chapter. For those who prefer the more romantic types of tales I've told previously, I'm sure I'll return to them. I just feel like writing some pure naughty smut every once in a while.

Please take a moment to vote, and perhaps comment. You can always add me to your favorites list, too. It's those little bits of recognition and feedback that keep all us free authors writing, so why not toss a coin in my tin cup? *laugh*

Chapter 2 should come out tomorrow.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds