Adam's Aunt Ch. 03

This kiss was far more ardent than any they had yet shared. All the hunger of their repressed desire emerged in that kiss, which lasted for several minutes. Angie made the first move when their lips parted, tugging upward on her aunt's shirt. Christine lifted her arms to allow her niece to remove the obscuring cloth, and then sensually slid her arms down the blonde's body to gather up the tail of Angie's shirt.

Once Angie's shirt fell to the floor, Christine tugged her niece to the bed. Kneeling on the mattress, they kissed again. Their stiff nipples tickled each other, and Angie squeezed the brunette's bottom while Christine ran her fingers through her niece's blonde tresses.

Christine's lips slipped downward to kiss her niece's neck, and Angie's hands roamed upward to her aunt's back. The brunette traced several kisses up and down her niece's neck, and then let the tip of her tongue slide upward from Angie's shoulder to her ear. Christine suckled her niece's earlobe, drawing a high-pitched moan from the younger blonde.

Angie pulled away, causing her aunt to release her earlobe with a wet little slurp, and then kissed the brunette's shoulders where they flowed upward into her neck. Her next kiss was on her aunt's breastbone, and then she slipped lower.

Christine moaned as her niece placed feather-light kisses on the firm globes of her breasts, arching her back to thrust them toward the blonde. Angie let out an excited moan as she took her aunt's right nipple between her lips, the touch more a kiss than a suck. She repeated the action several times, and then moved across her aunt's body so that the stiff bud's twin wouldn't feel lonely.

Once again, Christine took over. She guided her niece up into another kiss, their tongues slipping over each other in an erotic dance. Then, she leaned down to flick the tip of her tongue over Angie's nipples, moving back and forth between them rapidly, her breath hot against her niece's skin. She finally sucked one of the pale pink tips between her lips and leaned forward to guide Angie's back down to the bed.

The two shared a sexy smile when Angie's back reached the bed and Christine released the nipple between her lips. She then dragged her fingertips down the blonde's tummy to her niece's shorts and hooked two fingers beneath the cloth. Angie lifted her bottom, allowing Christine to pull the shorts down, and then lifted her feet and pulled her knees back so her aunt could remove them completely. Christine licked her lips with a quiet gasp when her niece parted her legs wide.

Christine kissed from the blonde's right knee down to her thigh, and then wriggled her tongue along the crease where her niece's leg met her body. Angie moaned approvingly the whole while, and Christine let out a purr when the scent of her niece's arousal filled her lungs. She repeated the teasing journey on Angie's left leg, and then moved to hover over her niece's sex, letting her hot breath kiss the blonde's folds.

A sharp, excite gasp escaped Christine as her niece's hands pressed her insistently toward the pink vision below her. She playfully resisted for a moment, drawing a frustrated moan from the blonde. She wanted the exact same thing her niece wanted, so she only resisted for a fraction of a second.

Angie let out a loud, warbling cry as Christine wriggled the tip of her tongue between her niece's nether lips, moaning from the taste of the blonde's bittersweet wetness. She parted Angie's lips with her fingers, giving her better access to the pink interior, and then pressed her tongue in deep for a better taste.

Her niece wriggled and twitched beneath her as Christine's tongue flicked and probed. She glanced up frequently to see the blonde staring downward, watching as her aunt licked her pussy so well. Christine built the blonde's fires slowly, keeping the pressure on the swollen bud at the apex of Angie's lips light and teasing. When Angie once again pressed down on her head, Christine sucked her niece's clit between her lips and wiggled her head back and forth.

Angie yelped and bucked her hips up toward her aunt's sucking mouth, bringing a chuckle to Christine's sucking lips. The brunette released her niece's clit with a wet slurp, and then rose to pull down her own shorts. She discarded them with a coquettish smile, and then leaned back into the V of Angie's legs.

Christine sensually sucked her middle finger to wet it, and then wriggled it between her niece's nether lips. "Tell me you want me to. Say my name. It really turns me on."

"Mmm — lick my pussy Aunt Christine."

Christine shivered and then pushed her finger in deep. She slowly stroked the digit as she leaned in to flick her tongue over her niece's folds again. Angie bucked and wiggled as the pace of her breathing increased, her aunt's finger and tongue pushing her steadily up her mountain of pleasure.

Angie let out a disappointed, pleading moan when her aunt pulled her finger free and sat up on her knees. She was on the verge of tumbling into orgasm, and the sudden lack of stimulation left a painful ache in her sex. Christine fell down to her hands above her niece, and then kissed her passionately. Angie continued to whimper and tried to rub her folds against her aunt's leg, desperately needing to come.

"Do you taste good?" Christine asked as the blonde sucked her own juices from her aunt's tongue.

"Oh yes," Angie breathed, and then slipped out her tongue to gather up her juices from the brunette's chin. She looked up into her aunt's eyes and begged, "Please."

"Please what?" Christine teased, suddenly taking her niece's nipple in her mouth and sucking it hard.

"Please make me come, Aunt Christine. Oh — please make me come."

Christine sucked her niece's nipple up hard, and then let it pop from her lips with a smile. She sucked two fingers this time as she sat up and scooted back into position.

A low growl rumbled from Angie's throat as Christine pushed her two moist digits into her niece's clinging sheathe. She stroked them at a quick, steady pace, looking up into the blonde's eyes and licking her lips.

"Please," Angie begged again. "Make me come, Aunt Christine."

Christine slipped back between her niece's legs and traced the tip of her tongue over the blonde's folds, drawing a needy moan. Then, without warning, she sucked Angie's hood and clit into her mouth with a hungry growl.

Angie squealed with delight as her aunt sucked hard. The brunette probed her niece's clit with her tongue as she sucked, and shook her head as well. Her thrusting fingers moved faster, pushing the blonde toward her precipice in a rush.

Christine moaned around her niece's bud as Angie let out a series of ever-louder yelps, each increasing in pitch and closer than the last. Then, Angie erupted in a primal scream of release, her back arching up high and her hands holding her aunt tight against her sex.

Christine didn't relent, continuing to stroke her fingers and suck with wild abandon. Angie's bottom fell heavily to the bed as the blonde screamed again, her fingers fisting in her aunt's dark tresses as she continued to come. She twitched and thrashed as pulses of orgasmic energy shot through her body again and again, her voice growing dry and hoarse from vocalizing her ecstasy.

When her niece coughed and sucked in a desperate, gasping breath, Christine let her fingers slide free of the blonde's depths and released her with a final kiss on her niece's hood. Angie curled up and tightly pressed her hands over her sex, continuing to twitch and yelp as the aftershocks of her orgasm rocked her body. Christine sucked her niece's juices from her fingers with a satisfied moan, stroking the blonde's bottom with her other hand while Angie recovered.

"Oh — my — god," Angie panted when she managed to draw enough breath to speak.

"Good?" Christine purred.

"I don't think I've ever come that hard," she managed to gasp in response, and then sucked in a series of rapid, panting breaths.

Christine gave her niece a minute or two to catch her breath, and then lay down next to the blonde to kiss her tenderly. She traced her fingers over her niece's flushed skin when their lips parted, smiling and looking deep into Angie's blue eyes. "When did you find out you liked girls?"

"After my first party at college. Jenny — she's my roommate — and I got really drunk. When we got home, we were both really horny and we started talking about sex. The next thing I know, she was between my legs and I was coming."

"It was pretty much the same for me," Christine revealed.

The color in Angie's cheeks darkened and she turned away for a moment, prompting her aunt to ask, "What?"

"This is so embarrassing. I was reading this story one night after you called me, about a girl and her aunt, and I ended up getting myself off thinking about you."

Christine laughed and patted her niece's bottom. "I'm going through batteries like you wouldn't believe. I've got myself off a dozen times thinking about you."

"Really?"

"Mmm hmm," Christine moaned in response, and then kissed the blonde's shoulder. "Do it for me?"

Angie drew in a deep breath and moaned as she put her elbows beneath her to sit up.

Christine shook her head and twitched her eyebrows. She then swung one leg over her niece's body and scooted forward.

Angie gripped her aunt's bottom and pulled the brunette toward her. As soon as she could reach, she gave Christine's pussy a quick, broad-tongued stroke along the entire length of her nether lips.

Christine gasped as her niece devoured her. There was no other word to describe the eager lapping and sucking of the blonde beneath her. Angie's lips and tongue tantalized every inch of Christine's folds, the sensations sharp and ever changing. Caught up in the intensity, Christine ground her sex into the blonde's face, smearing her niece's face with creamy wetness as she soared upward toward her peak.

The increased flow of her aunt's juices brought delighted moans to Angie's throat as she pushed the brunette toward orgasm. Intoxicated by Christine's scent filling her lungs and the flavor of her juices flooding her mouth, Angie sucked her aunt's pussy feverishly.

"God yes, Angie. Lick my pussy. I'm going to come so hard," Christine half-growled as the electric itch of her impending climax grew stronger by the second.

Christine threw her head back and opened her mouth in a silent scream. She held her breath unconsciously as her muscles tightened. She released that breath in a squeal as she exploded into orgasm, her head snapping forward to cover her eyes in her dark hair. She pushed her pussy hard against her niece's face and leaned forward to support her weight on the headboard with trembling arms.

Her orgasm held her in perfect bliss for long seconds, and then she sagged in exhaustion as the initial shock finally released her. She backed away a little to let her niece breathe, but couldn't help rhythmically bucking her hips forward as the blonde continued to lick and suck her quivering folds.

When a particularly violent jolt of post-orgasmic delight rocked her body, Christine lurched away from Angie's mouth, leaving a trail of her juices on the blonde's chest. She panted for breath, her eyes tightly closed and her whole body quivering in ecstasy. It took her several tries to lift her leg over Angie's body to collapse on the bed. Her niece stroked her back as she came down from her peak, moaning approvingly.

Christine opened her eyes with a gasp that sounded almost like a bark and chuckled when Angie grinned in response. Seeing her juices coating the blonde's face from the tip of her nose to her chin, Christine summoned up the energy to kiss her niece and clean her wetness from Angie's face. Afterward, she fell heavily to the bed again.

Aunt and niece snuggled their nude bodies together, and soon drifted off into slumber, tingling in the afterglow of their climaxes.

****

Christine awakened before her blonde niece the next morning, and a mischievous smile spread across her face as the sleep fog left her mind. She crept out of the bed and retrieved her camcorder from where she'd left it in the closet. Within the walk-in closet, she cued the tape up to where she wanted it, and then snuck back into the bedroom to hook it up to the television.

With the remote for the camcorder and television in hand, Christine slipped back into the bed. She turned the television on, turned up the volume a little, and then hit play on the camcorder remote.

Angie started awake as the tape started, sitting up and blinking her eyes against the light streaming into the room.

Christine turned down the volume and said, "Sorry, I didn't know it was that loud. Good morning."

Angie let out a little moan and said, "Good morning." She looked at the television and chuckled when her eyes focused enough to realize what she was seeing. She watched the thick cock slamming into her screaming aunt onscreen and asked, "What's this?"

"Just watch," Christine replied cryptically, teasing her niece's nipple with one finger of her left hand.

After a minute or so, Christine screamed in orgasm on the screen, quickly followed by a growling cry from the man fucking her. When his head dropped into view of the camera as his strength drained from him with his cum, Angie covered her mouth and gasped. She looked over at her aunt with wide eyes and exclaimed, "That's Adam."

"Mmm hmm. He has a gorgeous cock, doesn't he?"

Angie giggled and nodded her head, her face flooding with color.

Christine leaned in and kissed her niece. She then traced kisses to the blonde's ear and whispered, "How would you like to have it deep inside you? Fucking you so hard and making you come until you can't see straight, and then filling you full of cum."

Angie trembled and her hand drifted between her legs without conscious thought.

"Do you want it? Do you want your brother's big cock?"

"Yes," she gasped, watching Adam slip free of her aunt's folds on the screen, trailing strands of their mingled juices from her pussy to his cock.

Christine purred and kissed her niece again. "Let's go get something to eat, and then I'll call him."

Angie nodded, her eyes still locked on the television screen until the image vanished, replaced by bluescreen as the tape ended.

Christine smiled, knowing she was halfway to fulfilling the next part of her fantasy already.

****

Hope you've enjoyed this chapter. For those who prefer the more romantic types of tales I've told previously, I'm sure I'll return to them. I just feel like writing some pure naughty smut every once in a while.

Please take a moment to vote, and perhaps comment. You can always add me to your favorites list, too. It's those little bits of recognition and feedback that keep all us free authors writing. The voting element has those shiny stars now, and these pages need some color! *laugh*

The final chapter should come out tomorrow.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 724 milliseconds