• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Adam's Aunt Ch. 04

Adam's Aunt Ch. 04

12

Author's Notes:

This story is © Copyright LesLumens. Should this story be found anywhere except Literotica.com with this note attached, it is posted without my permission.

For those who've read my other taboo tales, this one is a little different. My other tales center on love, and this one is built more upon lust.

****

Christine and Angie laughed as Adam's car pulled up in the driveway. He'd obviously given little thought to speed limits, considering how quickly he'd arrived after Christine's phone call.

Christine shooed her niece away with an insistent wave of her hand as Adam stepped out of the car. Angie giggled and hurried to hide in the bedroom as the two women had planned over breakfast.

The doorbell rang, and Christine opened it without stepping in front of the door, because she was dressed only in a tight, thin t-shirt and a pair of panties. "Come on in."

"Damn, you look sexy," Adam said with a grin when Christine closed the door.

"Mmm — thank you," she responded, and then stood up on her tiptoes to kiss him. "I've got a surprise for you."

"Cool," he said, reaching up to fondle her breasts.

"Eager," Christine teased, and then walked toward the couch while beckoning him with a crooked finger. She sat down on the couch and picked up two remotes as he plopped down next to her. He pressed his fingers between her legs to rub her pussy through her panties as soon as his butt hit the cushions.

Christine let out a sensual growl and licked her lips. "You remember how I told you that I might let you watch something sometime?"

"You playing with yourself or licking another girl's pussy?" He asked, trying to slip his finger beneath her panties.

Christine pulled his hand away from her sex with a grin and turned on the television. A second later, she pushed play on the other remote.

"Fuck yeah," Adam chuckled as he watched his aunt lean over another woman's pussy on the screen. The other woman's face wasn't onscreen, but he wasn't really concerned with that. She had a hot body, and his aunt was about to eat her.

Christine unbuttoned her nephew's jeans and unzipped them as he watched her on the television. He was already rock hard, and she guessed he'd probably been that way ever since she called him. She pulled his cock free and wrapped her lips around it with a moan.

Adam tugged up her shirt to play with her breasts without letting his eyes leave the screen. "Damn, that's hot. You like licking pussy, huh, Aunt Christine?"

"Mmm hmm," she mumbled around his cock.

Adam gasped and bucked his hips up toward her as she sucked him especially hard. "Fuck yeah. If you eat pussy as well as you suck dick, you're fucking incredible."

Christine continued to suck him, keeping track of the video out of the corner of her eye. She slowed down a bit as the pace of his breathing increased, not wanting him to come until she was ready. He thrust his cock up into her mouth, but she let him slip free and slapped his thigh in response. She didn't take him back in her mouth immediately, but instead slowly rasped her hand over the stiff organ and wormed her way beneath his jeans to tickle his balls with her fingertips.

"She's really squirming and moaning," Adam said as his aunt stroked his cock.

"Wait until she comes," Christine responded sensually, leaning back down into his lap. He wasn't giving her any indication that he recognized his sister's voice — yet.

"Damn — you have a hot mouth, Aunt Christine," he grunted as her head bobbed over his erection. She released him again when an explosion of flavor let her know that he'd oozed a drop of pre-cum. She licked up and down his throbbing shaft, swirling her tongue over the tip, as her niece's sounds of passion grew louder on the television.

"Look at her go. She's going to come hard," Adam grunted as his aunt engulfed him again.

Christine remembered the squeal her niece emitted on the television, and knew that he'd just missed her face moving into view for a second as she writhed on the edge of orgasm. She also knew that there was no way he could miss what was going to happen in a few more seconds.

Just as Angie started to cry out in the throes of orgasm, Christine slurped her way to the tip of Adam's cock and let him free. She looked up at him at the exact same moment as Angie sat up, her face fully visible on the screen and tightened in ecstasy as she screamed her release.

His eyes and mouth both popped wide open as he recognized her. "Angie?" He gasped with surprise and looked over at his aunt.

"She's got such a pretty pussy, doesn't she?"

"My sister?" Adam said again, as if he didn't really believe what he was seeing.

"Yes, your sister, and she wants your big cock deep inside her." She stroked her nephew's cock as she continued. "She wants you to lick her and fuck her and come deep inside her so I can lick all of your hot cum out of her pussy and make her come again."

Following the plan they'd dreamed up, Angie walked silently toward the couch from behind, naked as the day she was born.

"I don't know. It's weird."

"She's a woman with a hot pussy. I bet if she was here that you wouldn't even think twice about fucking her. You said she's hot."

"Yeah, she is," he responded, watching her quiver from the aftershocks of her orgasm on the television. "I don't know if I could do it though. I mean — she's my sister."

"I'm your aunt, and you like fucking me, don't you?"

"Yeah."

"So why wouldn't you want to fuck me, Adam?" Angie asked from behind the couch. His head swiveled around to gaze at her nude body in wide-eyed surprise. "I want you to fuck me, Adam. I want that big cock," she continued as she walked around the couch.

Christine stood to shed her t-shirt and panties, sitting down again at the same time her niece did. She grasped his cock again and whispered in his ear. "I want to watch you fuck her, Adam. I want to see her come on that big cock." She glanced around him and darted her eyes down toward his cock. Seeing that Angie had taken the hint, she uncurled her hand from his erection and suckled his earlobe.

Angie took her brother's cock in her hand with a little moan and stroked it. He looked down at her hand pumping on his shaft, and then over at her nude body, and her face filled with desire.

"Do it," Christine breathed huskily into his ear.

Already eroding, his resistance failed completely when his blonde sister bent over his lap to take his cock in her mouth. "Holy shit," he gasped as she sucked him deep, moaning around him.

Christine tugged on the tail of his shirt, and he lifted his arms to let her remove it. As soon as his arms were free, he laid a hand on the back of his sister's bobbing head and groaned.

"Stand up," Christine instructed, and then slipped off the couch onto her knees.

Angie let her brother's cock go with a wet pop, and then she too knelt on the floor. Adam stood, his cock twitching and gleaming with his sister's saliva. Both women then went to work on his shoes and pants. In short order, he stood nude in front of them, a pearly drop of pre-cum welling up from the mushroom tip of his cock.

Adam gasped as his sister swallowed his cock again, her blonde hair whipping as sucked him hard and fast. His aunt maneuvered her way between his legs as well to lap the dangling orbs beneath her niece's chin.

When Angie released him to gasp for air, Christine took over where her niece had left off. A second later, his sister's tongue teased his balls. Christine glanced up to see the look of wonder — and hints of disbelief — in her nephew's eyes as she and her niece labored over his manhood. "Feel good, Adam," she asked with a crooked grin.

"Fuck yes," he groaned.

Angie didn't let him remain in the open air for long, taking him back in her mouth in the breath between Christine's question and his answer. The fingers of her right hand teased between her legs as she sucked his cock with heated friction.

"Holy s-shit," Adam growled as he felt the itch of his climax building in the base of his erection.

"You're going to come soon, aren't you?" Christine asked, as her blonde niece continued to suck her brother. When he nodded and grunted in response, she said, "Do it. I want you to come all over our faces."

He didn't respond, and Christine knew it was because he was too close to the edge. When he let out a long growl that stuttered with each bob of Angie's head, she knew he was there. She placed a restraining hand on her niece's chest and pushed back until his cock popped free of Angie's hot mouth. Adam reached down to wrap his hand around his cock.

He only stroked it once before he spurted a thick rope of his semen across Angie's face, the sticky trail beginning at her hairline, down across one eye, and ending at her upper lip. Christine turned him toward her just in time, and she took the second spurt on her cheek, lips, and chin.

The next pulse of his organ was weak, and fell onto his sister's leg. Though she had one eye closed by his cum, she darted forward to take him in her mouth. He oozed another healthy stream onto her tongue, and then she let him go at her aunt's urging. Christine took him in and sucked the last little dribble of his seed from his throbbing cock.

Both women took turns licking and sucking him until he fell backward to sit heavily on the couch. He gasped for breath, his head lolled to one side and his arms lying limp.

Christine turned to her niece and the two shared his cum between them in a kiss. Christine then carefully cleaned the sticky cream from her niece's eye, and continued to lap up every drop decorating her face. Angie returned the favor as soon as her aunt finished, and then they shared yet another tongue-wrangling kiss for Adam's benefit.

Christine stood as she broke from the kiss with her niece, grabbing one of Adam's limp arms and tugging. "Come on now. Bedroom."

Adam groaned, and then lurched his other hand over his softening cock as a jolt shot through him.

Christine tugged again, and Angie grabbed his other hand with a giggle. "You're a big strong man. Get up. I know you have more cum for us than that," Christine teased.

Adam took a couple of deep breaths, and then rocked forward, taking advantage of the support from his aunt and sister's hands to rise to his wobbling knees. They led him toward the bedroom with a shared laugh.

As soon as he reached the bed, Adam fell forward onto it with a groan. Christine swatted his butt and said, "Wake up. You're going to miss your sister licking my pussy." Angie's hungry little moan encouraged Adam to roll over as the two women climbed into the bed.

His heavy eyelids soon opened wide as his blonde sister kissed and licked all over his aunt's body. Christine's hands caressed her niece for a short while, and then the brunette devoted all her effort to trying to force her niece between her legs. Angie resisted with little chuckles, but finally relented to sink into the V of Christine's legs.

Christine let out a long, loud moan as her niece lapped her with kitten-like broad strokes of the tongue. She turned to her nephew and said, "You can't see anything from up here. Don't you want to watch her eat my pussy?"

Adam sat up and moved toward the foot of the bed. He let out a snort of surprise when he got a good look at his sister hungrily devouring his aunt. "Damn, you like it, huh?"

"Uh huh," Angie moaned around her aunt's folds.

"So do I," Christine added in a gasp.

Adam shifted on the bed again, moving until he could reach beneath his sister's body to slip a finger into her wet heat. She let out a muffled squeal as the digit penetrated her, redoubling her efforts on her aunt's pussy.

"Oh — that's good," Christine gasped, a response to both Angie's increased intensity and the sight of Adam fingering his sister. "She tastes good, doesn't she?" She asked when Adam withdrew his finger to suck it and its neighbor.

"Fuck yeah," he answered as he pushed both fingers into his sister's canal once more.

"You can have a better taste later. I've got other plans for now!" The last word came out as a squeal when Angie sucked her clit hard.

Christine rapidly ascended to her peak of pleasure after that, her niece's eager mouth driving her there with relentless pressure. "I'm so close. Tell her to do it, Adam."

Adam stroked his fingers faster into his sister's depths and said, "Lick her pussy, Angie. Make her come."

Angie pulled away just long enough to say, "Come for me, Aunt Christine."

"Oh god yes!" Christine cried out upon hearing those words. From that point forward, she could do no more than gasp and squeal oh, or yes, as she drew nearer to climax.

Christine's legs wrapped around her niece's back as she came, holding the blonde tight against her as she screamed her pleasure to the roof. Angie kept lapping until she had to twist her head to the side to draw in a breath. Her brother's fingers pumping into her pussy were building her fires as well, and her breaths came in staccato little gasps around her aunt's still tightly clenched thighs.

Christine fell back as her orgasm released her, her nipples tightly pinched between her forefingers and thumbs, and her hands squeezing the firm globes as well. Angie sat up to lick her aunt's juices from her face, but let out a surprised gasp when her brother's fingers popped out of her.

Adam turned his sister's face toward him and kissed her hard. He then gathered up his aunt's juices with his tongue, lapping Angie's face clean.

"Do I taste good on her lips?" Christine asked, shuddering from the sight and the lingering pulses of ecstasy shooting through her.

"Yeah," Adam answered, pressing his lips to Angie's again.

Christine scooted up on the bed and reached for one of the bottles of water she'd wisely prepared in advance of Adam's arrival. Adam was sucking his sister's nipples and plunging his fingers into her pussy again. A quick nudge from her feet caused the siblings to look at their aunt. She twitched her eyebrows and said, "I want more." She opened a drawer in her nightstand and withdrew a large black vibrator.

Brother and sister watched her as she sucked the thick toy into her mouth to wet it. "Come get a better taste of me, Adam." She held out the vibe to Angie and said, "I want you to fuck me while he licks my clit."

Christine managed to maneuver the siblings until Adam was lying with his feet on her end of the bed so that he could reach her clit without getting in the way of Angie with the vibrator. He lowered his lips to her bud as Angie twisted the base of the big black phallus to turn it on.

A long groan rumbled from Christine as her nephew teased the center of her pleasure while Angie stretched her with the vibe. Her niece had no trouble stroking the big toy into Christine's depths after the first penetration, because it was coated in a sheathe of the abundant wetness within her from her previous orgasm. Angie knew exactly what she was doing, and she stroked the vibe at perfect, varying angles to drive her aunt wild.

Stuffed full of fast stroking gel cock with her nephew zealously lapping her, Christine soared speedily toward another powerful climax. She reached up to caress her nephew's balls, dangling in such an enticing manner in her peripheral vision. When she saw a little twitch of life from his manhood, she devoted more effort, stroking her fingertips over his slowly awakening cock as she steadily built toward another explosion.

Adam was about half hard when the building pleasure within her stole all her concentration. She let her hand fall to her side to clench the bedsheets, as the other had done for a while already. She grunted and moaned with each penetration of the thick cock her niece thrust into her, teetering on the edge of orgasm.

Her scream of release was an almost pained sound with a hint of a growl, her walls clenching tight around the thick toy assaulting her depths. Adam locked his lips on her clit and sucked it mercilessly when she came, driving her to even higher planes of ecstasy. Every muscle in her body stiffened, the bedclothes bunched up in her fisted hands, and her voice cracked as she vocalized the exquisite agony of her climax. The breath that exploded from her when Angie pulled the big toy free was so powerful that Christine saw spots dancing before her eyes.

The events in the room seemed distant and hazy to her for a few minutes, almost as though she were drifting in a dream. Gradually, she regained her senses to watch her niece sucking Adam hard again and thrusting two fingers into her own needy sex.

Christine sat up and stroked her hands over her niece's bottom while she whispered into Angie's ear. "Are you ready to have that big cock deep inside you?"

Angie took one last slow suck and nodded, admiring her brother's cock as it twitched in front of her face.

Christine moved out of the way to let her niece have the center of the bed. After a few seconds of shifting positions, Christine sat next to her niece on the bed with Adam poised between the blonde's legs.

With a wide smile of anticipation, Christine took her nephew's cock in her hand and rubbed it over Angie's moist folds, looking back and forth between their faces as she brought them together for the first time. With a languid moan, she wriggled the mushroom tip of Adam's manhood between Angie's nether lips, and he immediately pushed it deeper.

"Ohhh — g-g-g-od," Angie haltingly gasped as her brother's long, thick cock stretched her in its plunge toward her depths. "So full," she added in another, almost breathless gasp as his family jewels pressed up against her.

"I told you," Christine said with a smile as she reached out to rub her niece's clit in slow circles. She then looked up at her nephew, who was withdrawing to thrust again. "Be gentle," she admonished.

He nodded his understanding, his eyes locked on his sister's nether lips clinging to him as he withdrew from her. He let out a grunt as the rim of his cockhead appeared between her lips, and then slowly pushed it back inside her.

Angie groaned as the biggest thing that she'd ever had inside her violated her depths once again, giving her an amazing sense of fullness, tinged with just a faint hint of discomfort.

"Just relax," Christine instructed. "I won't let him push you too hard until you're ready. Just feel him inside you."

"So big," Angie moaned. "It feels so good."

"God, you're fucking tight, Angie. I love it," Adam agreed.

With each measured thrust of his cock, a little of the discomfort Angie felt melted away. After taking his full length a dozen or so times, all she felt was intense pleasure. Adam could feel the lessening of her resistance, and his next thrust was a little quicker.

"Oh yes," Angie yelped, lifting up from the bed to watch him vanish inside her, almost amazed that she could handle him. She fell back to the bed with his next thrust as a jolt of bliss arched up and down her spine.

Christine increased the speed of her fingers a little more quickly than Adam built up the pace of his thrusts, and she leaned down to tongue the swollen bud beneath Angie's hood every so often as well. She touched his cock as well when she did this, and she loved the feeling of his engorged shaft sliding against her tongue.

Adam seemed to instinctively know when his sister was ready for more, and so Christine felt no need to offer further instruction. He'd barely built up to half the speed he usually pumped his cock into a woman, but Christine could tell that the fuse of her niece's climax was already racing toward an explosion.

"Oh — fuck me, Adam. So good."

"Come for me, Angie," Adam responded in a sexy tone that caused both his sister and aunt to shiver with delight.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Adam's Aunt Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds