Adam's Family Ch. 01

«U won't believe what I found out,» the message read.

«What?» He typed back.

«When I can breathe. Came hard.»

Adam chuckled, her words confirming his suspicion that she'd bought the private show, and then clicked on Danbru's message to see, «Want some big, hi-rez pics of her?»

«Hell yeah,» Adam answered, adding a Duh emoticon.

«She's back, but in nude chat. She'll go back to free in a while, as long as she doesn't get a bunch of privates. Pics in a minute or two.»

Adam adjusted his swollen manhood, knowing he'd have to jerk one out soon, or go crazy. He answered a couple of messages from other online friends, and then saw a notification that he had email.

"Damn," he muttered when he opened the first picture. It was a close shot of Becky's pussy, larger than life-sized, showing every little detail of her folds and drop of her wetness. The rest of the shots were equally stunning.

«Holy shit, dude! How'd you get those?»

«She sent them to me. I've known her for a long time.»

«You're not jealous?»

«Too hard to explain, but the easy answer is no. She says she's going to take a break and get off if someone doesn't go private soon, then come back to free. Gotta go for a while. Later.»

Adam answered back, and then flipped through the pictures of his cousin again. He was reaching for the zipper of his jeans when the phone rang. "Hey," he answered, seeing his aunt's number on the caller-id.

"Guess what? Dan was Becky's first. She got off hard pretending I was her aunt."

"Little did she know," Adam answered with a chuckle. "I was talking to Danbru on messenger, and he has some great pics of her. Wanna see 'em?"

"Yes," Christine answered and laughed.

Adam clicked his mouse a few times and then said, "Forwarded the email."

A few seconds later, he couldn't help but chuckle when he heard his aunt let out a gasp and a long moan.

"Good, huh?"

"God — yes," Christine breathed. "Are your doors locked?"

"Yeah."

"Turn your cam on, and turn the volume down, then. You were going to do it anyway, I'm sure, so do it for me."

"Hang on."

Adam aimed the cam and then connected with his aunt. She was already nude, and she'd started without him. Though he'd seen it more than a few times now, from a much closer vantage point, he still loved watching her masturbate.

"Stroke that big cock for me," Christine moaned into the phone.

Adam wrapped his hand around his cock and slowly stroked it up and down the shaft. On the computer screen, Christine teased her pussy with her fingers, knowing that he liked that more than when she used toys. "I love watching you play with yourself, Aunt Christine."

"Me too. Faster. Come hard for me."

"I'd love to watch you lick Becky while I fuck her," Adam quietly groaned into the phone as his hand rasped over his cock.

"Mmm — I can almost see that big cock plowing into her cunt," Christine replied, her voice husky with growing arousal and two fingers quickly thrusting inside her.

Adam cupped his balls and stroked the stiff cord leading from them to his ass. He could tell that his aunt was close, and he wanted to come just before she did. His hand moved faster, probably blurring on Christine's screen just as hers did on his.

"Oh yeah. Make it come," Christine gasped.

"Here it comes," Adam grunted, feeling the itch in his loins grow to an almost painful pressure. A few seconds later, he stifled a groan and came. His cum spurted high, the ropy strand reaching from just below his neck to his navel. A second eruption only went half as high, and dribbled down his hand as well.

"God yes!" Christine cried out, and then yelped as she reached her peak as well. She thrashed as her orgasm tore through her, voicing her pleasure — though at subdued volume, to avoid complaints from people in the adjoining rooms.

Adam didn't have such luxury, with only the sound of his video game to cover what he was doing. He clenched his teeth, gasped, and let loose stifled growls until his climax subsided.

"Feel better?" Christine moaned, her fingers still playing over her folds.

"Yeah."

"You were worked up. That's a lot of cum. Wish I was there to lick it all up."

Adam glanced down at the mess on his chest, hand, and cock. "Me too," he chuckled.

"Get cleaned up. I'm going over to Angie's dorm. I'll put some more credits in your account, if you want to go play with Becky."

"Hell yeah," Adam responded.

"They'll be there in a few minutes. Bye." She waved, and then closed down the connection to her cam.

Adam leaned over and picked up a shirt, the closest thing he could use to clean up. A message from Danbru brought him out of his post-come lethargy and into Becky's chat a few minutes later. Unfortunately for him, but fortunately for her, she spent the rest of the night in almost constant private shows.

He did get to know his fellow chatter pretty well, though. They shared a lot of interests, and spent a lot of the night trading Monty Python quotes and MP3s. They finally decided to call it a night when Becky came back from a show and announced that she was going offline.

Images of Becky in his head and the knowledge that his aunt, sister, and her roommate were probably still going down on each other had his cock in hand as soon as he lay down. His shirt was already sticky anyway, so he felt no need to waste time going to the bathroom.

He drifted off into spent slumber almost as soon as the shirt fell to the floor.

****

Christine and her niece on the computer screen lounged in post-orgasmic languor, pussy-slick toys lying at their sides. "Too bad we don't have some real cocks," Christine said as she picked up her toy to suck it clean.

"Mmm hmm," Becky moaned. "I haven't dated anyone in almost two years. I've almost forgotten what it's like."

"Why?"

"Busy with school and trying to make enough money to pay for it on here," Becky answered.

"Wish I could introduce you to my nephew. He has a big, gorgeous cock."

"So does my brother. He's still the biggest I ever had. I bet he's learned a lot about using it since the last time we were together, too."

"Guess who Adamant is?" Christine said with a mischievous grin.

"Oh yeah?" Becky replied sultrily.

"He's been trying to get in to see you."

"Hope he does. Maybe both of you could come play with me. I'd love to see that."

"It will have to wait until I get home. I'm visiting my niece."

"Mmm — that would work, too."

"I'm leaving tonight, though, so I guess that will have to wait. There go my credits again."

"Thanks for the show. I need the money, and you really got me off good."

"You're welcome, and thank you too."

Christine closed down the show and lay back to ponder how she should reveal her identity to her niece — soon.

****

«Cyn told me to send you her email address. She said you'd know how to send it to Crissy, too.»

Adam's eyes widened, and he wondered exactly what his aunt had told Becky — as well as what she had told Danbru. «K Cool,» he typed back, not knowing what else to say.

«She won't tell me what devious scheme she has in mind lol Here it comes.»

Before Adam could open his email to send the address to his aunt, Danbru sent another message. «She says to send her an email now. Tell me what she's up to when you find out lol Send me an email, I've got to go again.»

«Will do,»

Not knowing what else to say, Adam just sent a quick email saying it was him, and then started another email to give her address to his aunt. He knew she wouldn't get it until she returned home, because she should already be at the airport. She'd called to say she was leaving shortly after getting off with Becky in another private show. He made a point to ask her what she and Becky had talked about.

Another email came in while he was writing to his aunt, so he clicked it as soon as he hit send.

I'm going to be online in ten minutes. If you're waiting and ready, you should be able to catch me before anybody else does. Come cyber-fuck me.

Cynthia

Adam smiled and checked the clock. He'd been trying to catch his cousin when she was available for a private show for a night and a half, and now he knew exactly when to do it.

The minutes clicked by slowly, but finally the appointed time arrived. Adam refreshed the page until his cousin's online notification appeared, and then clicked the private button on her bio without even going into chat.

«Heard U were trying to catch me,» she typed as soon as the show started.

«Yep. Thanks for the heads up.»

«Speaking of heads up... Please tell me U have a cam so I can CU?»

«Yeah, just a sec.»

«I can't wait.»

Adam aimed the cam to hide his face and stripped down to his underwear, glad that his parents were out at a company function for the evening.

As soon as he clicked the button to let her see his cam, Becky said, "Oh yeah — get that underwear off."

Adam slid down his boxers to reveal his erect shaft, prompting Becky to shiver onscreen and let out a gasp of excitement. "Mmm — your aunt told me you had a big cock. I love it."

"I guess she told you, huh?"

"Yep. You jerk off right handed. I can tell because of the way your dick curves. My brother's goes the other way because he uses his left hand."

"Yeah," Adam laughed and wrapped his hand around his shaft to illustrate.

"Oh yeah, jerk it off for me while I play with myself." She reached for a vibrator.

"Do it with just your fingers," Adam requested as he stroked his hand up and down his shaft. "That really turns me on."

Becky smiled and put the vibrator down. "If it will make you come hard, that's good enough for me."

"God, you have a great pussy, and awesome tits."

"So does your aunt. I'd love to have you both doing me." She rubbed her fingers over her nether lips, spreading them wide to give him a good look at her as she teased her needy sex.

"Maybe my sister, too?"

"If she's as hot as you and your aunt — hell yes."

"She is. So, you fucked your brother?"

"Lots of times. We were each other's firsts. We're lucky I didn't get pregnant, because we weren't using rubbers, and we were fucking three times a day."

Adam stroked his cock faster and asked, "You still doing it?"

"No — long story. Would love to do him again, though. Maybe he could fuck your sister while you fuck me, and your aunt could lick us both. Then we could trade places."

"I'd love that. Then I could watch you both come."

"You're making me so hot. It's been a while since I've had any cock, especially a big one like yours."

"I can see how wet you are," Adam said, his hand pumping faster.

"I can almost feel that big cock of yours inside me. Fuck me."

Becky rubbed her clit fast, spreading her juices all over her pussy. She and Adam started talking dirty to each other, and both grew more excited as their words turned dirtier by the moment.

"Oh yeah — fuck me hard. Stretch my cunt out."

Jerking hard and fast, on the verge of exploding, Adam growled, "I'll tear that pussy up. Make it come for me."

"Shoot me full of cum. I want your hot cum deep inside me," Becky gasped out, her hips bucking upward erratically as she drew near to her own climax.

"I'm going to." He let out a sharp growl and added, "Make it come."

"God — I'm almost there," Becky squealed, each word drawn out and increasing in pitch. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh, fuck yes! I'm going to come!" She let out a scream, forcing the words, "I'm coming," out amongst the cry of release.

"Yeah!" Adam growled. "Fuck, here it comes."

"Come in my pussy," Becky squealed in a warbling voice as her orgasm rocked her body.

Adam's breath exploded from him in a loud groan as his cock pulsed, shooting cum high into the air to spatter over his still fast-stroking hand, stomach, and legs.

"Oh, god yeah, so fucking hot," Becky panted, watching his cum-covered cock twitch in his hand.

Adam recovered enough to focus on his cousin again. "Damn, you fucking came a lot." Her milky juices flowed from her in a slow-moving river.

"Uh huh. So did you."

They caught their breath a minute or two later. Adam scowled when the flashing alert told him that his credits were running out.

"Thanks. You made me come so good," Becky purred, sitting up to taste her juices. "You're just as good as your aunt."

"So are you. Damn, I want to fuck you for real."

"I wish. Crissy has a secret to tell you once she checks her email." She managed to blow a kiss before his credits ran out and the show closed down.

Adam let his hands hang limp at his side, and wondered what this secret was.

****

Several hours later, a travel-weary Christine checked her email before going to bed. She almost had to laugh at the revelation of the email, accompanied by a picture.

By the way, Danbru is my brother, Dan. Here's pics of him and his big cock. Hope I get to see Adamant's tonight, and watch him cum all over the place.

Becky ( My real name )

Christine licked her lips as she looked at the pictures. Dan was every bit as well endowed as his cousin. Big cocks must run in the family, she thought with a shiver. That musing sent her to her bed and her toys.

In the afterglow of her orgasm, Christine drifted off to sleep with every intention of revealing her identity as soon as possible, and hoping that things went the way she wanted them to from there.

****

Hope you've enjoyed the first chapter of this tale. The next one should come out tomorrow, so you shouldn't have to wait long for it to continue. The voting element with the neat little stars below is my open guitar case, just begging for a donation. I also love to hear from readers via private/public comments.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds