Adam's Family Ch. 03

"Oh, that's good! Oh, yes!" Christine exclaimed, fondling her breasts with one hand while she pressed down on her niece's head with the other.

Becky pushed against the resistance of her aunt's hand, rising enough to lift the protective sheathe hiding the brunette's clit. She slipped her tongue over the full length of her aunt's sex, from bottom to top, and then flicked her tongue in rapid bursts over the exposed bud.

"Oh, god yes!" Christine squealed as shocks of bliss spread from the center of her pleasure to the tips of her toes, curling them.

The reaction encouraged Becky to keep up the assault, and to slip two fingers into her aunt's tight embrace as well. The relentless tongue-tip flicks pushed Christine to the edge, and Becky felt the warm, wet confines around her fingers grow even tighter.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Yes!" Christine screamed as she exploded in orgasm. Her hips thrust upward toward her niece's mouth, while her hands pushed down hard at the same time. She trembled and then sucked in a great gasp of air as her bottom slammed back down to the bed. She screamed again as another wave of orgasmic energy flooded through her, thrashing away from her niece as her climax took complete control of her body.

When she regained her senses, Christine watched through half-closed eyes as Dan lapped her wetness from the redhead's face and kissed his sister passionately. All the while, Becky stroked her brother's slowly hardening cock. Christine reached down to tease her folds, twitching from the aftershocks of bliss that sent coursing through her body.

With her brother's cock hard and throbbing in her hand, a look of hungry need filled Becky's face. Christine summoned up the energy to move, knowing that her niece had a need long denied that needed satiation -- immediately. She took a couple of deep breaths and then said, "Take her, Dan. I want to see your big cock buried inside her."

Becky slowly uncurled her fingers from his erection and sank to the mattress. Dan moved over her leg as she parted her thighs, his eyes locked with hers -- their hearts racing. Christine's hand replaced her niece's around Dan's cock, guiding him into position and pressing the flared tip against the redhead's wet heat.

"I need you, Dan," Becky said in a breathless whisper.

"Nobody could ever compare to you," he responded, and then sighed as his aunt stroked his cock over his sister's nether lips.

Christine pressed down on Dan's cock, poising it to penetrate Becky. She didn't need to utter a word, because he pushed into her depths without hesitation.

Becky groaned as her brother's big cock filled her as no other could. He sank into her to the hilt in one steady push, and paused there. Brother and sister shuddered as they joined again for the first time in so many years.

"So good," Becky moaned, clenching her intimate muscles around him.

"God yes," Dan said as he withdrew. He let out a great breath of air as he drove his cock home again.

Becky pulled a pillow beneath her so that she could see him penetrating her over her jiggling breasts. Then, she stretched out a hand toward her folds.

Christine intercepted her niece's hand and brought her own fingers to the redhead's hood. She rubbed her niece's clit in slow circles, adding to the sensation of Dan's thrusting shaft.

Several pleasure-filled squeals accompanying his thrusts urged Dan to increase the tempo of his hips. His sister fit him perfectly, squeezing every inch of him from tip to root as his cock vanished into the warm, welcome haven he remembered so vividly. Nevertheless, his memories couldn't compete with the truth of having his cock buried inside her once more.

Christine's fingers moved faster, her eyes locked on the sight of Dan's cock stretching his sister and pushing her toward the brink of ecstasy. The redhead gasped out, "So big!"

"Mmm -- you're so wet," Christine moaned. "Come for him, Becky."

"Yeah, come for me, Becca," Dan grunted, gripping his sister's thighs tighter and adding power to his thrusts.

"Fuck me hard," Becky cried out, her breasts bouncing from her brother's energetic assault.

"Fuck yeah, about to come, Sis," Dan grunted, the strain of holding back etched across his face.

"Oh yes! Give it to me!" Becky squealed, on the verge of climax as well.

Dan growled and Becky yelped with every thrust of her brother's thick cock. Christine kept up the pressure of her flashing fingers, and then Becky came. She screamed her pleasure to the roof, her fingers fisting into the bedclothes and her head lashing back and forth.

The tight squeeze of her walls around him set Dan off, and he buried his cock inside her with a final slam of his hips. He let out a roar as he filled his sister full of hot cream. Becky screamed again as she felt him pulsing in her tight embrace.

Christine stopped rubbing her niece's clit, and instead stroked both siblings' hips as they twitched from their continuing orgasms.

Damn, Sis, you're so fucking incredible."

"Mmm -- so are you," Becky languidly moaned, squeezing her intimate muscles even tighter around him.

Dan let out a loud gasp, and immediately jerked free of her as soon as the pressure lessened enough for him to do so. He received no immediate respite for his over-sensitive cock, however, because his aunt dropped down and engulfed his manhood in her mouth almost as soon as the tip slipped free of Becky's cum-filled pussy.

"Fuck!" Dan exclaimed in a faltering voice as his aunt sucked him clean. He pushed her away, but lacked either the energy or conviction to put any real effort into it.

Christine released him with an evil grin and looked up into his eyes to say, "You taste good together, but I want a better taste."

Becky moaned in response to that and said, "Lick my pussy, Aunt Christine."

Dan sat down hard on the bed to gasp for breath as Christine moved between her niece's legs. Already, a thick dollop of Dan's cream was welling up from within her, slowly meandering toward the puckered iris of her ass. Christine gathered up the little bubble of cum, and then pressed her tongue deep into her niece's wet heat, Becky's fiery curls tickling her face.

The sounds Becky emitted as Christine lapped for every drop of the creamy treat were sharp, and almost pained. Christine made sure to pay plenty of attention to her niece's clit as she waited for more of Dan's cream to dribble within reach of her tongue. Becky twitched and lurched from her aunt's hungry ministrations, her yelps and gasps growing louder by the second.

When Christine felt her niece's hands pressing down hard on her head, she turned all her attention toward pushing the younger woman over the edge. Becky's fingers twined into her aunt's hair. Christine winced a little from the pain, but found that it actually turned her on. She sucked her niece's clit between her lips and flicked it rapidly with the tip of her tongue.

Christine barely heard Becky's warbling scream of release when it erupted from the redhead. Trapped in a viselike grip by her niece's thighs and surprisingly strong hands, with her face buried in the quivering folds before her, Christine couldn't even manage to move enough to take a breath. She actually felt a moment of panic just before the pressure eased, enabling her to lurch away and suck in a great breath.

Becky curled up and covered her sex, twitching and gasping from the intensity of her orgasm. Christine smiled and ran her fingers over her face, which was covered in the mingled juices of the two siblings. Dribbles trailed down her neck from her chin, and she even felt the slippery wetness almost to the bridge of her nose.

Seeing that Dan was fighting his heavy eyes, and anticipating that her niece would probably succumb to jet lag and exertion soon as well, Christine guided her nephew up to lie down at the head of the bed, and her niece to move over a little. She wanted Dan's cock inside her, but she was willing to wait -- at least a little while. After fetching a washcloth and sensually cleaning the evidence of their coupling from them, she settled in next to the two siblings, who embraced and softly kissed, and drifted off to sleep with them.

****

Hope you've enjoyed this chapter. Give me a vote to let me know what you thought, and feel free to comment as well. That's how I know what everyone likes, and it's the fuel that keeps me writing, too.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 109 milliseconds