Adam's Family Ch. 04

Dan retrieved the largest of her toys, and then knelt next to her on the bed, to reach down between her legs with the vibe so he wouldn't be in Adam's way. Her blonde nephew drizzled the warmed lube over her puckered ass, where it pooled.

"That toy should be smooth enough. Just get it slippery and it should push the rest in," Christine instructed. She then crooked her finger to her niece and flicked her tongue suggestively. As Becky rose to straddle her aunt, Christine told Adam, "I'll nibble her clit when I want you to get a bigger toy."

Becky let out a frightened sounding moan, but didn't hesitate to lower her sex to her aunt's face. At the same time, Dan maneuvered the wriggling toy he held into her depths, and Adam pushed his vibe into her ass.

Christine squealed into her niece's sex, finally getting a taste of what was to come. She eagerly lapped up the bittersweet juices flowing to her from the redhead, and then gave Becky's clit a nip when she felt the vibe in her ass easily sliding in and out.

Becky let out a sharp yelp, and Adam knew what it meant. He pulled out the vibe, squeezed more lube into his aunt's slightly gaped ass, and then reached for the next biggest toy.

Christine groaned as the larger vibrator violated her ass. Within only a few strokes, she was taking it easily. She waited to signal for the next toy, however. She wanted to let the swelling bliss within her reach nearly the point of no-return first, and make her niece come.

Becky gasped and moaned as her aunt lapped her, watching her brother and cousin work over the brunette with the toys. She could tell from the pauses that her aunt was edging toward orgasm, and Christine's sharp slap on the bed a few seconds later confirmed it. She opened her mouth to warn her brother, but he caught the signal and pulled the toy free of his aunt's pussy. Adam paused, leaving the vibrator buried in her ass.

After a few deep breaths, Christine concentrated on the pink folds above her again. She felt ready for the next toy, so she once again nibbled her niece's clit. Adam changed toys, and Christine growled as he pushed it slowly into her ass. She also waved to her other nephew, instructing him to slide his vibe back into her as well.

Though Christine was rapidly climbing her mountain of pleasure again, her niece was well ahead of her. Grabbing her niece's bottom, she pulled the redhead tight against her face and sucked Becky's clit between her lips. Within a few seconds, Becky was screaming in orgasm, a fresh flood of juices trickling into her aunt's mouth.

Christine kept lapping, drawing out Becky's orgasm until her concentration lapsed from her own growing ecstasy. Once again, she slapped the bed next to Dan, and Becky lurched away from her aunt's lips at the same time. The redhead swung her leg over Christine's head, and then promptly curled up into a ball, panting into the sheets below.

"Okay," Christine gasped, waving her hand to indicate that her nephews should pull their toys free before she went over the edge. As soon as her fires ebbed enough that she thought she could move without going into a spontaneous climax, Christine sat up and moved out of the center of the bed. "Lay down on your back," she said to Adam, unwilling to wait any longer.

Once he settled onto the bed, Christine grabbed the lube bottle and squeezed a thick stream over his cock. She gave him a few strokes of her hand to spread it, and then immediately swung her leg over him. He used his thumb to push his erection straight up, and Christine sank down toward it until she could guide it against her ass. She took a couple of deep breaths, and then lowered her hips.

His mushroom tip popped inside her with minimal effort since she was already well prepared by the toys. "Oh God!" She exclaimed in a long, pained groan as she slowly took him in, all the way to the hilt.

Christine panted for a few seconds, and then growled. She leaned back to support her weight on her arms. She had to pause frequently to gasp as she told her redheaded nephew, "Don't come. If you need to stop — stop. I want Becky to have her turn."

Dan nodded and moved into position while his aunt parted her legs and Adam reached up to grab them behind the knees. As soon as his cockhead pressed against her nether lips, she gasped out, "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

Dan pushed inside her with an excited growl, and Becky sat up at the same time, fishing through the drawer next to the bed until she found a clit vibe.

Christine's eyes rolled up in her head and a series of whimpering gasps bubbled from her lips as Adam bucked his hips below her, and Dan slammed his cock into her from above. She thought she could almost feel their hard cocks touching through her walls as they filled her pussy and ass so full.

Hot, pain-tinged ecstasy enveloped her body as her nephews took her hard and fast. Her eyes snapped open again and she squealed when her niece pressed the small vibe against her clit. Having just come down from the edge of orgasm only a minute or two before, she soon perched on that cliff again.

"Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Christine cried out, the last turning into a high-pitched scream as Dan took her even harder.

She had just enough time to draw a hasty breath before her orgasm ripped through her. Her toes curled, and her eyes pinched tightly closed. The only sound she could hear was the faint echo of her fast heartbeat in her ears, and she saw only red behind her closed eyelids. She could feel the almost agonized scream of release erupting from her throat as her arms gave way, dropping her hard against her nephew's muscular chest.

Christine screamed again as Dan hastily withdrew from her, the tight squeeze of her walls nearly bringing him to climax. Adam's cock continued to throb in her ass, and Becky didn't relent with the vibrator until Christine started coughing and fighting for breath. An involuntary lurch of her hips caused Adam to slip free of her abused ass, bringing tears to her eyes and another croak of half-pain, half-pleasure.

For long seconds, she couldn't open her eyes, her body trembling and twitching beyond any semblance of her control. At last, the orgasmic energy drained from her in a rush, and she went limp. Adam released her legs, letting them fall to the bed. Christine breathed in shallow pants, the little stabs of pain in her bottom slowly fading beneath the warm afterglow of her orgasm.

"Did you come hard, or what?" Becky asked.

Christine nodded her head, unable to manage speaking just yet. Feeling her back start to crick up, she managed to slide down off Adam to the bed. "Go... Go clean up," Christine gasped to Adam. She swallowed, and then finished, "For Becky." Her eyes still closed, she knew Adam was doing exactly that when she felt the bed shift.

"I'll clean you up," Becky said in a sexy voice, causing Christine to twitch when she thought the words meant for her, and not sure if she could handle it. She managed to flutter her eyes open for a fraction of a second, and saw her niece leaning down to suck her brother's cock.

Christine breathed a sigh of relief and reached down between her legs. Her pussy and ass were both still gaped, and the touch of her bottom stung, but she moaned as she decided that the orgasm was well worth it. From the amount of wetness she felt on her lower body, she assumed that she'd squirted again. She barely heard Dan grunt, "Stop," and let her eyes slide half-open again to see him pushing his sister away.

Becky chuckled and licked her lips, knowing that her brother had almost exploded in her mouth. "Have you ever done anal?" She asked him.

He shook his head and said, "No."

"Mmm, I get your cherry, then. I want you in my ass, Dan," she sultrily whispered to her brother.

Christine found the strength to scoot toward the edge of the bed, the damp spot she encountered further evidence that she'd spurted a flood of girl-cum around Dan's cock when she came. A glance showed Becky lifting her legs high, and Dan reaching for the bottle of lube.

Adam returned to the room, his cock having drooped a little as he washed. Becky crooked her finger to him when she saw him and told her brother, "Get the big vibe. I do anal all the time in my shows, I can take it." She then looked up at Adam and said, "C'mere," with a twitch of her eyebrows.

Becky sucked her cousin hard again while her brother stretched her ass with the vibrator. As soon as Adam swelled to full erection in her mouth, she released him and said, "God, I want it — now."

Her strength and senses finally returning, Christine rolled over to watch as her niece got up, and Dan took her place. Becky dribbled the lube over her brother's cock in teasing swirls, decorating his cock with slippery strands. She squeezed out a generous amount over his tip, and then handed the bottle to Adam so she could stroke her brother's cock and coat it well.

She didn't hesitate in the slightest once she straddled Dan's hips. She aimed his cock at her forbidden entrance, and simply sat down on it in a single, fluid motion. She let out a feral, growling hiss as her firm bottom settled against his legs, and reached up to squeeze her breasts in her hands. She let out a deep chuckle and said, "I know I said I could take it, but oh my."

"Damn, that's tight," Dan growled, reaching up to grasp his sister's heavy breasts.

"Feel good?" Becky asked, twitching her hips from side to side.

Dan let out a loud gasp and then answered, "Fuck, yes."

"Mmm — give it to me," Becky said as she leaned back and put her hands behind her. Already moving, Adam had his cock pressed against her folds the instant she parted her legs. The redhead leaned back, and Adam thrust deep into her canal as her brother pinched her nipples.

Christine winced as a fresh rush of wetness between her legs carried a touch of pain with it. With the vibrators all on the opposite side of the bed, she slipped her fingers around Becky's lifted leg to the redhead's clit instead. She leaned to the side and moaned when she found the right position to see both of her nephew's cocks buried in Becky's pussy and ass.

"So big! Faster!" Becky gasped, and then a feral growl burst from her as Adam complied, pounding his thick cock into her depths.

Christine felt a touch of jealousy as she sat back up in order to find a more comfortable angle to rub the redhead's clit. Becky's eyes were open and staring directly into Adam's, full of sultry arousal. "Do it. Fuck me. Harder. Faster," the redhead gasped to him, taking both big cocks and loving every minute of it. As she found the right position to rub Becky's clit in rapid circles, Christine made a mental note to do anal more often, so she could take it as well as her niece.

Dan growled or gasped with every buck of his hips, and Christine could see the strain in Adam's face as he drove his cock home into his cousin at a furious pace. The tightening of Becky's abdominal muscles and the increasing ecstasy evident in the redhead's face let her aunt know that she was nearly ready to come as well. Her fingers now moving in a blur, Christine said, "Do it. Fill her up," in excited, commanding tones.

"Oh! Gonna c-ome so hard!" Becky squealed. "Y-y-yeah!" She screamed, holding the word for several seconds before sucking in a sharp breath to cry out in release. Splashes of wetness squirted out around Adam's cock with every thrust, revealing that she too had ejaculated girl-cum when she reached her peak.

"Fuck! Ahh..." Dan gasped as he flooded her ass with cum just as her scream began. Two strokes later, Adam buried his cock in his cousin's depths and spurted his cream against the entrance of her womb with a sharp, loud growl.

"Ohh — yes," Becky cried as the two men pumped her full of semen. She wiggled her hips back and forth to stir their stiff members inside her, causing both men to let out sharp gasps. Her head snapped forward as another spike of orgasmic energy coursed through her, and she pinched her eyes closed as a warbling, high-pitched gasp escaped her.

Her arms sore and trembling, the redhead reluctantly announced, "I need to move."

Adam took a few deep breaths, and then pulled free of her with a groan, trailing strands of their mingled cum from his cock to her quivering folds. Becky scooted her hips back with a disappointed, slightly pained moan, letting Dan's softening cock pop free of her ass. She rolled off her brother to lie face down on the mattress, moaning as cum seeped from her from both ends.

Christine waddled to the bathroom to fetch washcloths on still weak legs, her bottom burning, her sex tingling, and her head in the clouds.

****

Christine looked over at her niece and nephew and smiled. They sat close together, holding hands, Becky's head leaning against his shoulder. Both laughed at the antics of Adam making a fool of himself at a family reunion. He'd made his aunt promise not to show the video until after he'd returned home.

The tape ended with the whole family erupting into laughter as Adam managed to trip during a celebratory dance after scoring a touchdown in a game of football, and promptly falling — fully clothed — into the pond. Becky was laughing so hard that she had tears in her eyes, and even Christine couldn't restrain her mirth, though she'd actually seen it happen and had watched the tape numerous times.

"So, are you both ready for tomorrow?" She asked the siblings as she stood up to go change the disc in the DVD player.

"It's a little scary, but yes," Becky answered.

"Nobody has to know what happened. They may pry a little, but they're going to be more concerned about keeping you coming back than finding out what took you away. As soon as they see that you don't want to talk about it, they're going to change the subject."

"Hope you're right," Dan said, hugging his sister a little closer.

"I know I am. I can't wait to see her face when we show up there tomorrow." She broke out into laughter, knowing that she and Adam were both likely going to be in trouble for hiding their knowledge that Dan and Becky were coming back to the family after a long absence. She also knew that her sister would forget all about that within seconds after she started to dress them down.

Christine put another DVD into the player, and couldn't help but grin. "After that, we'll go see Angie." The video came on, showing the nude blonde and her roommate engaged in a tongue wrangling kiss, and Christine walking away from the camera into frame.

Christine let her grin grow wider and said, "Speaking of Angie..." The moans of approval from the siblings assured Christine that they would probably be in the bed for quite some time before they fell asleep tonight.

She licked her lips in anticipation.

****

Hope you've enjoyed this chapter. Three chapters to go. How'z about a vote (and maybe a comment) to let me know what you think? *Rattles his tin cup*

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 69 milliseconds