• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Adam's Journey Pt. 05

Adam's Journey Pt. 05

Looking back I realize how glaringly stupid that was, getting so angry at them that I destroy MY chair, MY mirror, and blow a big hole in MY wall. Brilliant, but right then it didn't matter to me, not at all.

What it did do was give me an enormous advantage in shock and surprise, and they both shot out of the bed as though it was on fire, wide eyed and frightened.

"God damn you! What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I'm sure I was shouting, I had to have been, but I don't remember.

I saw drops of cum spray off his still-erect cock as he tried to get his balance and put more distance between us, and their voices jumbled together, but I seemed to hear mostly Kristi. "Oh my god, Adam! I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry!"

I stared at her, my fists clenched, angry enough to do something really bad. She continued to apologize, crying now and pleading with me, and I could vaguely hear the son of a bitch, accusing her.

"You said he wouldn't be home, you said he was out of town, far away, I wouldn't be here if I knew he was in town."

"That's obvious you chickenshit motherfucker. You better haul your sorry ass out of my house before I rip your fucking head off."

"OK, OK, just give me my clothes. I'm sorry, I'm going, OK?"

I realized I was between him and his clothes. I'm not a real intimidating presence at a slender 6'3' and 200 pounds, and I'm usually very laid back and easy going. This guy was probably close to my weight, but shorter and stockier, maybe 5'10" and muscular, but the element of surprise, the 3-day stubble, and the heavy work boots and dirty hands, dirty jeans and denim shirt probably made me seem much bigger and more threatening. Plus he was stark naked, clutching a pillow in front of him, and I was extremely pissed off, and raging.

"I don't think so asshole, I think you need to just leave right now. GO!"

He made a move toward his pants, but I grabbed them first. "You want to try to take them from me asshole? C'mon take 'em!"

He backed into the corner, and I stepped toward him, pressing my advantage.

I heard Kristi saying "Leave him alone Adam, don't hurt him, it's my fault! Please just let him go! Please Adam!" She was still crying.

I pulled his cell phone off his belt and held it out to him."You want to call for help asshole? Go ahead, here's your phone." Then I deliberately dropped it and crushed it under my boot. "Oops, too late. Sorry." I pulled his wallet out next, and flipped it open. "Richard Monroe, huh? Dick is it? I bet your friends call you Little Dick, don't they?"

"You bastard, you busted my phone! C'mon, give me my pants, give me my wallet, man!"

I opened up his wallet's cash compartment and saw several bills inside, which I pulled out threw, scattering them across the room.

"Fuck you man, that's my money!"

"Wrong, it used to be. I figure you owe me. Now GET OUT!" He grabbed for his pants again, and I caught his arm and used his own momentum to drag him across the room and slam him into the door frame. Any fight he had in him left instantly when his head cracked against the frame, and he sagged in my hand.

Now Kristi was screaming. "Oh my god Adam, stop it, please stop!"

While the son of a bitch was dazed I cranked his wrist up between his shoulderblades and grabbed him by the back of the neck with my other hand, propelling him down the steps, through my house, out the door and onto the front walk, where he fell on the paving stones. Naked, except for his socks.

What an asshole, he's with the most beautiful, incredible woman he will probably ever get near, she's naked, they're in private, and he kept his socks on! Shithead. Still, the paving stones had to have hurt him, and I was fine with that.

I stood in the doorway and watched as he got up, stumbling, and weaved across the lawn toward a red pickup just down the street, clutching his groin with both hands to cover his nudity. Yeah, that'll work. Asshole.

That part would have been funny if I wasn't still so damn mad. I saw him get in his truck and sit there, the fact that his keys were still upstairs in his pants probably hitting him and me about the same time. I did laugh at that, then slammed the door shut and locked it, turning to find Kristi on the bottom step, staring at me.

"Oh god Adam, I am so sorry. I fucked up bad baby, I'm so sorry." Her eyes were wide and red from crying, and she was still naked, and shaking. I could see that her neck and upper chest were still flushed with sex, like they get, and her nipples looked bruised and used. I could also see the sheen of his cum running down her thighs. She reeked of sex, a different smell than she and I make. I realized I was sniffing the air like an animal, knowing another had marked on my territory.

"Just sit down and shut up. I need to do something." Stunned by my anger, she sat on the steps and buried her face in her hands. I could hear her sobbing.

I grabbed the phone and dialed 911. They answered instantly, and I said "I need the police, right away." She asked for more information, so I complied. "Yeah, I live at 5270 Robbins Court, and we've got a flasher or something. What? Yeah, there's some pervert sitting in a red pickup, he's naked, and he's been flashing people. Kids and stuff. I'm afraid he might grab a kid or try or attack someone or something. You gotta get someone out here right away. Yes ma'am, he's across the street from my house and down one house, you can't miss him it's the only red Ford truck. OK, thanks."

I turned to Kristi; she was staring at me, shocked. "Oh Adam, I can't believe you did that! He will get in so much trouble! He's not a bad guy, he's got a wife and kids, they'll find out. Oh, Adam, my god, what have you done!"

"What, now you care, you bitch? You didn't care about his wife while you were fucking him, you slut, and he obviously doesn't care about them."

Kristi recoiled as though I'd slapped her. She had never seen me get truly angry, not in all the months we'd been together, because I so rarely do. While I would never, ever, in any circumstances, hit a woman, I do have the nasty ability when the white hot rage is up to cut someone to ribbons using only words, angry words.

And now, completely out of control, I used this ability to hurt this beautiful, vulnerable woman, this agonized, suffering girl that meant more to me than life itself. She had hurt me badly, and, God help me, I had to hurt her back.

Sometimes I'm a real bastard.

I continued to lash out at her, calling her vile names and accusing her of things that I had no reason to suspect were true. She tried, at first, to protest, to talk to me, but that just seemed to make it worse.

"Adam, it didn't mean anything, it was just sex. Please baby!"

"Oh so you're such a horny bitch that you can't keep your legs together for a few days while I'm gone, you have to have your cheating shithole lover over to fuck you, in my house!"

"He's not my lover, he's just a guy I met. I don't love him at all, we just had sex. God Adam, I love you, not him! I am so sorry."

"I guess that makes you a whore instead of a cheating bitch, sorry, my mistake. I thought us guys were supposed to be the pigs, but I managed to stay faithful to you." I knew when I said it that it wasn't true, not entirely, but I buried that thought.

She gave up after that, and I should have seen it and stopped, but I didn't. Kristi is a strong woman and smart, and not easily cowed by anyone, but now she just lowered her head and took it, letting me yell and rage, vile words beating her with my hurt and anger. God, I should have stopped!

She stayed, sitting on the steps, and let me vent my rage, and I continued to cut her apart. She gradually folded in on herself, wrapping her arms around her legs and lowering her forehead onto her knees, her shoulders slumped and her long blonde curls falling around her face and down her calves.

The way she sat I could see the diamond on her engagement ring, and I paused, trying to figure out a way to use that to hurt her more. When I stopped, I heard her moaning, real low, and saw her body shudder with her sobs. She began to rock back and forth, clutching herself tightly, crying, and the fight and anger just left me.

She looked like nothing so much as someone mourning a death, and I just stood and took in her misery. She was in so much pain, and I had a powerful urge to reach out and touch her, to take her into my arms and tell her everything would be all right, but it wouldn't, and I didn't.

Except for her soft crying it was quiet in the house. Ralph had disappeared at the first sign of trouble, as is his habit. He's a non-confrontational kind of dog.

I just felt empty now, except for the giant lead weight parked in my chest, and as the adrenaline was used up I felt weak. Even now, with all that had happened, I noticed how beautiful she was. Her tan legs, long and sleek and perfect, her blonde waves, her smooth flawless back where I could see her spine and her ribs, and the finely toned muscles rippling with her sobs.

After we had been silent for several minutes, she slowly raised her head, pushing her hair back with one hand, and looked at me. Her face was tear-streaked, her eyes dark with pain and hurt, and I knew she was as devastated as I was.

I knew we had succeded in destroying us, and that I had succeeded in destroying her, this amazing, beautiful, wonderful woman that had brought me more happiness than my life had ever known. I was not proud of myself, but I couldn't say anything.

We didn't speak for quite awhile, we just looked at each other, searching each other's eyes for something we could grab onto. Barely audible, I heard myself say "You'd probably better leave." I wasn't what I'd wanted to say, but it's what came out.

"Where will I go? I don't have anywhere, I live here now. I could just move to the guest room, you know, for tonight."

"No, I think you had better go, and not to Ron and Kori's either, they're my friends." One more mean, stupid, careless shot.

"Do I get to take clothes, or are you going to throw me out naked too?" She stood, facing me and squared her shouders, unashamed of her nakedness, a little of her fight returning to her. I was sort of relieved to see it

"No, just get dressed, and take some of your things. You should probably clean up a little too, you've got his cum all over you."

She looked down at herself, almost surprised. "Oh Adam, I'm so sorry!", and she ran up the stairs and into our room.

On the step where she'd been sitting was a shiny wet spot, their combined cum where it had run out of her and pooled around her ass, forming two soft curves of slick wetness .

Numb, I reached out and touched it with one finger. It was real, not a nightmare, and I heard the shower start up as I walked out to get a paper towel to clean the step.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Adam's Journey Pt. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 617 milliseconds