Adam's Wife, Her Sisters, Their Mom

He had always acknowledged me as the alpha-male in his house, the way I made love to his sisters and his mom and treated all of them as my wives. I enjoyed that thoroughly - there is something about sexually dominating your best friend's mom and sisters that is such a turn on for me. Every night he went to sleep listening to Ashley, or Rachel, or Amy, or Sarah, or Diana scream my name as I fucked them. Every morning he woke up to the sound of one of the beds shaking as I dominated one of their pussies. Once, while we were renovating mine and Ashley's room, Ashley and I had slept in Jason's king size bed right next to him. He had gone to sleep watching me violate his little sister's cunt, and woke up to her riding me like a cowgirl.

He always knew this and accepted it. But never with such an intimate and absolute gesture.

I could sense something was going to change in this house. Jason was somehow going to get more involved. Maybe even his girlfriend Jenna. I didn't know what the future held, but I knew that it was going to be awesome.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds