• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Addiction
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Addiction

Harley rocked slowly, pushing another inch of his cock into his brother's ass. "Trey," he whispered, "look at me... open your eyes and look at me, please. I need to see you... for you to see me. It'll be alright."

Trey swallowed hard and slowly opened his eyelids, locking his hazel eyes onto the startlingly blue ones above him. He felt like Harley was ripping his very soul from him with just a look. Harley pressed his hips forward, slowly and rhythmically until he was fully seated inside of his brother. He began to move in and out, fucking his brother slowly, deliberately, tenderly.

Trey never took his eyes from Harley's, not even once. He came seconds after he heard Harley groan and felt the boy's hot fluid shooting inside of him, his own orgasm so intense that he spackled himself in the face.

With bodies heaving and breaths erratic, Harley and Trey lay in each other's' arms for the longest while. The younger man nuzzled his head into his brother's shoulder while Trey absently toyed with the wispy curls at the nape of Harley's neck.

"Thanks for the shirt," Harley offered softly, "it really was very thoughtful of you. I'm sorry I flipped out about it."

Trey ruffled his brother's silky hair. "It's okay. I understand. I'm just glad you liked it."

Discomfort from stickiness and the need to pee finally drove Trey from his brother's arms. Harley stretched out lazily on the bed, admiring the lovely curves of Trey's freshly fucked ass as he walked to the bathroom.

---

Trey closed the bathroom door behind him, resting his back on the cool wood and sliding down it to crumple himself on the cold, stone floor. His usual post-orgasm tears were already flowing like hot, liquid guilt down his face, and he knew from experience that he wouldn't be able to silence them quickly.

He hastily rose and turned on a faucet, hoping that the sound of hard running water would be enough to muffle his crying. He cried harder this time than ever before, much harder. This time, he hadn't had the luxury of imagining that Harley was someone - anyone - else. How could he, when he was looking into those azure blue eyes the entire time they were fucking, eyes that were unmistakably Harley's?

Trey was leaning over the sink when Harley entered the bathroom, his body wracked with sobs. The younger man rushed to his brother's side, rubbing the man's back to comfort him. "Trey, what's going on?" Harley asked, concerned.

Trey stood up, swiping tears from his face with the back of his hand. "God... Harley, this is just so wrong... we shouldn't do this anymore... I shouldn't do this anymore!"

Harley ran his hand along the side of his brother's face, petting him soothingly. "And just what's so wrong about it?" he asked softly. "Can you please explain that to me? Maybe I really am as stupid as people say, because I don't get it. This is just you and me, Trey - two people who love each other so goddamn much that we have to love each other in every way possible. Why is that wrong? And all joking aside, we can't have kids, so we're not jeopardizing the planet's precious gene pool. So who is this hurting? Absolutely no one."

"It would hurt a lot of people if anyone found out, Harley," Trey replied. "Despite what you've come to believe, the rest of the planet thinks differently. There isn't a society in the world, industrialized, primitive, or otherwise that doesn't consider what we're doing taboo. The worst taboo..."

"Fuck society!" Harley spat distastefully. "No one has the right to dictate who another person loves. We are two consenting adults, Trey. We are not hurting anyone. I don't care if we have to keep this a secret forever. I can't live without you, Trey, without this. You said you were addicted to me? Well, you're a pretty fucking potent narcotic yourself."

Harley slid his arms around his brother's naked body, hugging him tightly, smooth chest against smooth chest. "Don't ever let me go," Harley beseeched his brother with a whisper.

The man returned his younger sibling's firm embrace. "I won't," he sighed. "I promise."

Trey hoped with every fiber of his being that he'd be able to honor that pledge to his brother, his lover. He also hoped that one day - sooner than later if he were very lucky - he might not have to cry alone in the bathroom in this ritual, post-coital guilt purge. An odd thought crossed Trey's mind at that moment as he recalled a line from one of his favorite Al Pacino movies.

"Guilt is like a bag of fuckin' bricks. All ya gotta do is set it down."

A wry smile appeared on Trey's lips as he then recalled that Pacino's character in the film was Satan himself. Trey pulled his brother tightly to him, licking and nibbling on the smooth, alabaster flesh of the boy's beautiful, edible neck.

Perhaps that was a bad example...

~~~

© Copyright 2006 Justin Tyler. All rights reserved. Publication or distribution of any kind is prohibited without the written consent of the author.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Addiction
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds