• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Addie & Brent Ch. 02

Addie & Brent Ch. 02

12

It's kind of a long story, I guess. It goes back a couple of years to right after dad passed away. Mom was really bummed out and used to cry for hours at a time. Either Shannon, my older sister, or I would end up holding her in our arms and try to sooth her when she had one of her jags. It was all very messy and I think it's the reason Shannon finally moved into the dorm at college.

Shannon would tell me afterwards that she just hated it when mom would sink into one of her moods and stay there for days at a time. What Shannon didn't know was, that I hated it too. But I loved my mother and felt a responsibility to help her deal with her grief.

Mother is a beautiful person, not only on the outside but on the inside too. She's not too tall, her hair is long and smooth, she has a pretty face and her body is stunning. I tell her how good she looks and she always blushes and tells me she's getting old and fat. Then I fuss at her and tell her she's a stunner from every angle. She likes that, I think.

She stands straight and tall and always dresses nice. I can't ever remember seeing her dressed without wearing nylons or pantyhose. Her slender tapered ankles sort of grow up from her shoes and flow gently outward into long shapely calves and cute dimpled knees. Her thighs curve outward to join with her soft rounded posterior and then taper in to her tiny waist, before expanding out to form her beautiful breasts and shoulders. She has a gorgeous long neck and a sweet round face.

Until recently, I'd paid no attention to just how lovely she really is. But now, I can't get the image of her out of my mind.

I guess it started about a year ago, when quite by accident; I had an offer to go to work in a small bookshop in Daytona. I grew up with my parents in a small town about thirty miles southwest of Daytona, and a little less than and hours drive away. When I accepted the job, it came with a neat little apartment upstairs over the bookshop. As an eighteen year old just out of high school, I jumped at the chance to spread my wings and leave the nest. This stressed my mother to no end, but I have tried to get home on weekends and spend as much time with her as I can.

The job offer came with a couple of strings attached and if I had known in the beginning, I might have turned it down. Except the money was really good and I learned a great deal from my new boss.

I must relate the circumstances surrounding the offer for the job and the eventual strings attached to it.

My friends Brad and Keith and I had been cruising in my Firebird one Saturday when I spotted this little book store tucked in amongst a row of other shops in the old part of Daytona, a few blocks off the ocean. I am an avid reader and enjoy historical novels regarding life in the Old South. We stopped and I went in and browsed the shelves for any interesting fodder for my young brain to digest. The others strolled up the sidewalk to an old malt shop and settled at the counter while I surveyed the books.

A very charming woman, of fifty or so years of age smiled and introduced herself as Madeline Rice, the owner of the shop. We chatted about this and that and I found her to be a very interesting person. She pointed me to a specific volume, which she thought I might enjoy. I purchased the book and thanked her for her assistance. Madeline is a striking woman, exuding a strange sexuality that piqued my attention instantly.

On subsequent missions into Daytona, I made the old book shop a regular stop and became quite friendly with Maddie, as she liked to be called. Her name was so similar to mother's. We would sit for a while, each time I came in, and discuss whatever topic seemed to pop up at the moment. She is a very witty and well-educated lady. I grew quite fond of her very quickly.

One afternoon, she invited me to have dinner with her at a little café, just down the block from the shop. I readily accepted and we soon were sitting across from each other in a booth to the rear of the small eatery. Dinner lasted about an hour. I had just started on a piece of apple pie when she asked if I had any employment plans in my future. I explained that I hadn't given it much thought but reckoned that I'd be in the market before long. I wanted to go on to school, eventually, but for now I was in chill mode.

Maddie told me she was planning an extended vacation and had planned on closing the shop, while she was away. But, if I was interested, she told me she'd show me the ropes and leave it for me to handle while she was gone. Of course, I jumped at the chance and soon was making the daily trip into Daytona to learn about the workings of her shop.

The bookshop turned out to be a lucrative little enterprise and I was surprised at the amount of money that came across the counter each day. I settled in and in a few days was in complete control of the situation, loving every minute of it. I met lots of interesting people and became quite attached to my new boss lady.

Mother was excited for me that I had found something that really interested me and gave her full approval of my job. I gave her a big hug each morning as I left and she usually greeted me at the door each night when I returned home.

Maddie's cruise lasted for nearly four weeks and when she returned, I was very glad to see her. She walked into the shop just at closing time on a Friday evening, sporting a rich dark tan. She was exhibiting a whole lot more exposed flesh to me than she had ever done before, considering she was wearing a soft colorful strapless sundress, which ended way above her knees and little leather sandals. She dropped her purse and shopping bag and nearly ran across the store to give me a big hug. She felt good in my arms with her ample boobs, which I had just noticed for the first time. I have to mention that she always had worn a loose fitting smock over her clothes every other time I had seen her. This was quite a departure.

She held me close, for what seemed like a long time to me, and then released me. The next morning it was back to business as usual. She asked if I wanted to stay on at the store as a full time employee. I said yes and she gave me a nice raise.

About a week later, we were sitting in the back of the store when she stopped what she was doing and asked, "Do you find me attractive, Brent?"

"I think you're very pretty," I answered.

"How do you feel about older women?" she inquired.

I was a bit confused as to the direction of the question, so I said, "I love older women."

She arched one eyebrow almost all the way up to her hairline. A broad smile crossed her face. She stood up and reached for my hand.

"Come with me," she said.

We crossed to a closed door at the back of the storeroom and she unlocked it with an old fashioned key that fit in the hole under the knob. She snapped a light switch next to the door, bathing a stairway in pale yellow light. We ascended the stairs and passed through a beaded curtain, which hung across the top of the stairs. She flipped another switch and a single bare bulb in a porcelain fixture, illuminated the room.

A tiny kitchenette occupied one corner of the room, with an old sofa and chair in the center. A brass bedstead, with a white sheet covering the sagging mattress, dominated the far wall. The room had two windows, one over the sink and the other over the bed. It smelled of must and looked unused.

"I used to live up here, before I bought my house," she said. "If you'd like to clean it up and stay here, it's yours."

I wasn't sure what to say but I didn't have to think very long.

"How much is the rent?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm sure we can reach some arrangement suitable to both of us," Maddie purred, hugging my arm.

Maddie was turning me on, and she knew it.

"Have you ever made love with an older woman," she asked, softly.

"No, I've never done it with an older woman," I answered, feeling my privates squirming around in my pants.

"How many times have you done it with girls your own age?" she asked.

Maddie was getting a little personal, but I answered her honestly, "Twice."

"Oh, my," she exclaimed, stepping to face me.

She reached for the buttons on the front of her smock, and dropped it over the chair in the middle of the room. Next she slowly unbuttoned her starched white blouse and laid it with the smock. Her breasts hung full in her simple white bra, which she removed next. Her breasts were large and soft and sagged now that her bra was missing.

She reached behind her back and I heard the growl of the zipper as it came down the back of her skirt, which fluttered to the floor around her feet. Stepping out of it, she picked it up, folded it neatly and placed it with her other clothing. She now stood there in a pair of white panties and her shoes.

My cock was killing me. It was sticking down my pants leg, and tangled in my briefs. I didn't know what to do next. I watched as she pushed her panties off, exposing her very dark and hairy pubic patch to me. I could feel the juices oozing out of me in my pants and my face was on fire.

Maddie helped me pull my shirt over my head and leaned back against the back of the sofa while I dropped my pants and briefs. Her eyes widened when my nine inches jumped into view.

"Ooh!" she exclaimed. "Come to mama, Lover Man."

I stepped toward her and she reached for my waving pecker. Her hands were cool on me. I had expected them to be warm. I raised my hands to her soft boobs and squeezed gently.

"Harder, Lover," she said, "I won't break."

I squeezed harder and she moaned a little. Then she pulled me over to the sagging bed and pushed me back on the white sheet. The foreplay was obviously over because she just climbed up on the bed, straddling me and lowered her ample bottom down and sort of nestled herself down on my hard member.

She started riding me. Hard. She gasped and moaned the whole time, finally screwing herself into a big orgasm on me. As soon as she started to cum, I felt myself blow up into her. I had never had that hard of an orgasm with the other girls I had been with so I thought that this was really great.

Maddie told me I could have the apartment for free, if I'd have sex with her once in a while when she got horny. I thought that sounded cool so I agreed.

I went home and explained to mother that I had the opportunity to live over the store, but I promised to come home every weekend to see her. She agreed, with great sadness, but brightened when I told her I had received a raise and was making almost four hundred fifty dollars a week, after taxes. She thought that was a bit strange for such a job, but she let it go.

Maddie and I had sex again the following Monday night, after we closed the store. I got my first blowjob that night. I couldn't imagine how it could ever get any better. A couple of days later, Maddie insisted I learn how to use my mouth on her and she carefully instructed me on the finer points of eating pussy. I guess I must have been a quick study, because she started cumming as soon as my tongue touched her clit.

Friday came and Maddie seemed a little miffed that I intended to go home for the weekend, but I did. I was feeling rather proud of myself, by this time. I had become a man of the world, with steady pussy, and my own place to hang.

When I got home that night, mom greeted me at the door and hugged me for a long time. She was warm and soft in my arms. She put a hand on each cheek and looked me hard in the eyes, but didn't say a word. Her lips were turned up in a little smile that made me feel nice inside. Her hands were warm on my face.

We ate dinner and watched a movie on the TV. She finally dozed off with her head on my shoulder. I could see down the top of her loose fitting dress. She had a pink lacy bra on. Her breasts pushed up out of it, causing a deep V between her mounds. I could feel a stirring down there. I gently shook her awake and shooed her off to bed. I didn't understand what I was feeling for my mother, only that I really enjoyed being with her.

I drove back to Daytona on Monday, arriving about an hour before the store opened. Maddie was already there and as soon as I walked in, she pulled me by the hand up the stairs. She walked to the sofa and pulled her skirt up to her waist, pulled her panties aside and bent over the arm of the sofa, presenting her plump ass cheeks to me.

"Quick, Lover," she hissed, "get me off before we have to open the store."

I figured she had really missed me so I unbuckled my pants and stroked my cock a few times to get it hard, stepped up and entered her from behind.

"Now fuck me hard," she commanded.

I launched into her and came within three or four minutes, filling her with a huge load. She swooned through a strong orgasm. And just as quickly as it began, it was over. She stood, dropped her skirt and disappeared down the stairs.

For the next four days, that's pretty much how things went. Maddie would get the urge and we would put the out to lunch sign in the window and we'd go in the back, or upstairs and I'd service her. There was very little emotion connected to our activities. But I still figured it was steady pussy.

Friday rolled around and I went home to see my mother. She met me at the door, looking fresh and alive as always. We hugged, and she gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. She was wearing a thin dress, and her underwear was visible through the thin material. I could also tell that she was wearing stockings instead of panty hose because I could see her garter belt through her dress as she walked away toward the kitchen.

She stopped at the kitchen door and turned and said, "Be a dear and run back in my bedroom and bring me my purse from my dresser."

"Sure, Mom," I said, and went down the hall.

I entered her bedroom and crossed to the dresser. I stood for a moment and looked around the room. I hadn't spent a whole lot of time in this room so it was unfamiliar to me. I detected her scent as I stood with one hand on her purse. I glanced down at the small wastebasket sitting on the floor near the end of her dresser.

A pair of shear, skin colored nylon panty hose lay in the basket. One foot hung over the edge, the toe pointing down. I reached down and picked up the filmy hosiery and felt the soft texture of the nylon. I could see a long runner in one leg that extended from the knee upward to the white cotton patch between the legs. I looked at the white cotton oval and noticed that it was stained.

Some external force moved my hand, lifting the soiled garment to me face and pressed it to my nose. Inhaling deeply, my mother's female odor invaded my brain.

"Brent, dinner's ready," she called down the hall, snapping me out of the trance I'd fallen into.

I quickly stuffed the panty hose in my pocket and grabbed her purse.

We chatted through dinner, enjoying each other's company. She had a million questions about my job and when could she come and see my apartment. I put her off on the visit to the apartment, telling her I would rather come home and spend time here with her.

We took a walk around the neighborhood, that night. We must have walked for a long time because it was long after dark when we stepped back up on our front porch. We had not turned the light on before we left so we stood in darkness while I fumbled with the key. Mom pressed against me when I leaned to insert the key in the lock. I felt sparks jump between us.

We got in and mom said she was tired and excused herself to bed. I went to my room and when I pushed my hand into my pocket, I remembered the panty hose. I took off my clothes and stepped into my little bathroom, taking the panty hose with me. My cock had started to swell at first contact with her hose and now stood at absolute attention. Holding her scent to my face, I slowly pulled on my straining cock. I wrapped the gossamer fabric around my hard on and sent a long thick stream of cum flying across the bathroom onto the shower door. I sent two more thick ropes splashing onto the floor.

Even with Maddie, I'd never experienced such an explosion as that first time with my mother's panty hose.

I returned to my room, after some quick cleanup, and slept with her hose tucked in my pillow. I hid them in my sock drawer before I went back to Daytona on Monday.

Things became rather routine, with Maddie. She wanted me to fuck her regularly, always at her convenience. There was never any emotion involved. It was simply me, satisfying her insatiable appetite for cold hard sex.

Then one afternoon, a couple of weeks ago, this elderly gentleman enters the store and browses around the stacks filled with books. Maddie was out for the afternoon so I was alone in the store. The man thumbed through several books, appearing preoccupied with thoughts other than books.

He cleared his throat and I looked up to see him standing across the counter from me. He stuck out his weathered hand and I shook it.

"I'm Bertrand Rice," he announced.

The name meant nothing to me.

"Nice to meet you," I replied.

"Madeline's husband," he stated.

Oops!

"What can I do for you Mr. Rice?" I asked, feeling the room shrink around me.

"It seems my Maddie has taken a shine to you young man," he said.

I just looked at him and blinked.

"You're not the first, nor will you be the last," he said sadly.

Mr. Rice appeared to be in his late seventies, and quite frail. He was very distinguished looking and had the air of money about him.

"I'm afraid my wife isn't happy unless she has one of her little boy toys tucked away somewhere," he continued. "But I just wanted to warn you that her attention span is quite short. Take a word from an old man and when she starts getting bitchy and demanding, make plans to leave her before she destroys you."

"Thanks for the tip," I said.

The old man smiled and said, "It's been going on for years, Young Man. Don't feel badly about it. She has a way of getting under your skin, then she'll just use you up and throw you away."

He waved as he wandered out the door. I sat in dead silence, pondering what the old man had said. After nearly six months of mechanical sex with this woman, I really didn't feel any affection for her what so ever. I decided to give her two weeks notice and move back to Debary.

Maddie didn't show her face around the store the rest of the week. I left her a note when I closed on Friday, giving her my two weeks notice. I had an idea she was going to be really upset with me.

Mom was out when I arrived home so I went to my room and changed into a pair of cut-offs and a muscle shirt. When mom cane in, I was sitting in the den watching TV.

"Help me with the groceries, Sweetie," she purred, giving me a big hug over the back of the sofa.

We toted sacks and bags from her car and spent quite some time in the kitchen, putting things away. Every time mom bent over, I could see her stocking tops below the hem of her short dress. I knew in my mind and heart that I shouldn't be having these thoughts about my mother, but she was affecting my mind. Mom is hot.

As we bustled around the kitchen, we kept touching and bumping into each other. I had become terribly aroused and hoped she hadn't seen the state of my pecker in my pants. When we had finished, she took two cold bottles of soda from the fridge, handing one of them to me. She pushed herself back up on the center island and sat facing me. I was across the room at the table. From where I sat, I could look right up her skirt. I don't think it was on purpose, but she kept spreading her knees apart a couple of inches every now and then, giving me a clear picture of her thighs above her stockings.

Then she sort of turned, reaching back and her legs came very wide apart for just a few seconds. I stared between her knees and directly at the red panties covering her crotch. I could see, from the dark spot in the center, that she was very wet. I was unable to move because I was sure that my hardness would stick out of the leg of my shorts if I stood up.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Addie & Brent Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds