Adorable Woman Pt. 01

That night your dad said he was surprised that Minu kissed me. I told him about what happened between us years ago. He said, he would get a real thrill if he could watch us making love. Next day, three of us went for a swim to the canal. As we undressed and went inside water, the first thing I did was to kiss Minu. As we made love by sucking each other in shallow water in sixty nine position, pressed Minu's breasts and poked his finger in my asshole. Later, your dad said this was a thrill of a lifetime for him. During the rest of your dad's stay, we three slept together every night. It was one of the most enjoyable time for all of us."

As ma finished her story, I was having a raging hard on. Ma turned to my side and my erect cock nudged her body. She asked me if I need a release. I said I did but not with her hand. She said she would use her mouth. She unbuttoned my shorts and I pulled it off. she got down from the bed and brought a towel.

I said, "Ma, I am naked. Why don't you get naked too? It's dark and I can't see you. But I will get a kick out of the closeness of your naked body."

She pulled out her chemise and in the darkness I could see her naked profile. She straddled me with her back towards my face. Her thighs touched my sides and her pubic hair lightly touched my chest. This made me wild but I resisted the temptation to touch her pussy. I softly placed my hands on her butts and felt the softness under the silky skin. Her crack was close to my face and her feminine aroma mixed with smell of soap felt extremely erotic. As she lovingly kissed my manhood in her warm mouth her breasts touched my belly. She licked me all over my crotch, my balls, the thigh joints and even the stretch behind the balls. Her body was pressed on my body and I felt an erotic current flowing between our bodies. Finally she took my cock in her warm & wet mouth and wow, what a sensation it was! I was ecstatic as her mouth moved in & out and her tongue swirled over my cock. Very soon, I started shooting loads of shots and she swallowed all of it.

As I finally stopped discharging and she withdrew her mouth, I realised her pubic hair was totally wet. After cleaning me with the towel, she got down from the bed and walked away naked to the bathroom.

After she returned, I asked her, "Did you masturbate, ma?"

She said yes and putting on her chemise lied down by my side. Many questions came to my mind. She made me ejaculate twice, once with hand once with her mouth. She was naked with me for hours, but all the time in darkness. She allowed me to touch her breasts, butts and even the pubic hair. But she wouldn't let me make love to her, even though she was extremely horny and had to masturbate. I couldn't find any answer.

End of Part I

*********

Dear Readers, It took me a very long time to finish this part. This is a story based on fantasies of a few men, whom I know well. Blending their imaginations together, I have portrayed the picture of an enigmatic Indian mother. I do hope you like the first part and won't be too disappointed as the final blending of mother & son's body is yet to take place. If you have any ideas about what happens next, you are welcome to let me know. I shall try to blend those ideas in the next part. I remind you to vote for the story so that I know how I have fared.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 37 milliseconds