Adrianna: The First Contact

When they arrived at Lily's apartment, Lily thanks Adrianna without looking at her and dashing inside before Adrianna could say a word.

She felt hurt. Hopeless to be exact. That night when she finally thought she falls in love for the first time, her potential love denied her blindly. She never gets a chance.

**************************************************

After dropping Lily at her apartment, Adrianna went back to the club to help with the closing. She met Jay in their office.

"Hey, buddy. How is it going? Have fun spending time with cutie?" asked Jay happily.

Jay's face dropped when looking at Adrianna's bad mood face.

"Now what?" asked Jay.

"They are all the same, Jay," said Adrianna.

**************************************************

Back at the clinic, Lily can't stop thinking about Adrianna. Part of her feels longing toward Adrianna and other part of her hate Adrianna who obviously doesn't like feminine girl like her.

Strong butch to protect her? What a b******t. Who cares for that as long as people love each other. Maybe she prefer girly girl, but even if Adrianna's a butch, she will still wants her.

On the next Tuesday, Megan, one of the nurse asked Lily to accompany her to adult swimming class. When she knows that Lily also can't swim, she persuades her to join the class.

After work on Monday evening, Lily and Megan went for swimming suit shopping. Both of them purchase a two piece swimming suit.

The next day, they arrived at the public swimming centre at 9 a.m.

There are six people in that swimming class and all of them are women, including the instructor. They learn the basic such as water confidence, blowing underwater and scissor kicking.

"This is kinda hard," said Megan to Lily.

"Tell me about it. I never thought about learning how to swim when I'm still a kid. I was all about mathematics," said Lily feeling regret for not learning how to swim sooner.

No matter how many times she tries, she still keeps sinking. Using the kickboard, it feels as if she never moves, stuck on the same spot.

"You can't even swim. How hopeless," said a voice above her.

Looking up, she saw Adrianna standing next to the pool, wearing her two piece swimming suit which showing her hard abs and firm breast. She looks so sexy and make Lily lost her word for a while.

"What are you doing here?" asked Lily.

"Duh, swimming of course. Can't you see what I'm wearing?" said Adrianna.

Of course Lily fully aware of what Adrianna is wearing. She has this strong urge to roam her hand on the six- pack, to grope that tight ass, to fondle that cute breast and to suck that delicious neck. She wants to slowly unwrapped Adrianna from her nice swimming suit.

Without waiting for an answer, Adrianna walk away from Lily and left her feeling hurt again. After that, Lily forgets about Adrianna and keep practicing just to stay afloat.

After class, Megan and Lily taking a shower in a shower room before Megan excuse herself to pick up her son at his nanny's.

Because she doesn't really have anything to do that day, Lily takes her time taking a shower.

In the quiet shower room, Lily heard a door being open and closed and then a soft clicking sound, like someone pushing the locking button.

She suddenly had a bad feeling. Turn off the shower, she grabbed her towel and wrapped it around her naked body and walked slowly towards the door.

"Arrrggggggggggg," she scream, surprised to see Adrianna standing in front of her in her towel.

"What are you doing? I thought you've gone already," said Lily angrily.

Adrianna didn't say a word, only staring at Lily intently. Her dark eyes getting darker every passing minutes.

"Adrianna?" said Lily noticing something wrong with Adrianna.

"I'm sorry," said Adrianna before launching herself towards Lily.

"Wha..?" before she could finished her word, she realized that she already in Adrianna's arm, with Adrianna's mouth on hers.

Adrianna drop her towel on the floor before yanked Lily's towel and tossed it away. She pushed Lily against the wall, pinned her hand to either side slightly above her head.

Adrianna kissed Lily real hard, stabbed her tongue to Lily's mouth to forced it open. Lily finally surrender to her by opening her mouth and let Adrianna's tongue to explore her mouth.

While still kissing, Adrianna press her body harder to Lily's until their sexes make contact. Lily could feel how wet Adrianna's sex and she knows that her own sex also getting wet.

Adrianna started to grinding herself on Lily. She broke the kiss but never let go of her hand to look at Lily's face while together riding to their first orgasm.

"Uh, uh, uh, Adrianna.. Adrianna...huh, huh," said Lily.

After a few minutes, their first orgasm hit them like an avalanche. Adrianna lock her mouth with Lily's to prevent Lily from screaming.

Lily feels the grip on her hands loosen. She was able to drop her hand on Adrianna's shoulder and hugs her.

Adrianna keeps sucking and kissing Lily's neck softly while her hands keep moving to her breast. She groped Lily's petite breast, pinching her nipple making her moan in pain and pleasure.

She puts her left hand behind Lily and pulled her tightly while her right hand start making its way to Lily's vagina.

She cupped Lily hot and wet sex with her hand before parted it open and put her middle finger inside.

Lily gasped when she feels the intrusion to her sex. She has a mix feeling about this situation. She feels scared of the pain cause by Adrianna's fingers penetrated her but at the same time, she feels to aroused to stop now.

She wants to tell Adrianna about her still being a virgin and all but looking at Adrianna hot body, being dominate by Adrianna and feeling her firm, lustful but loving touch make her forget about it. Maybe this is it. Maybe Adrianna is the one. She knew from the start that she loves Adrianna. Even though Adrianna said that she's not interested with a girl like her, she may change her feelings now. That is the reason why they are in that situation now, thought Lily.

Lily decided to give herself to Adrianna.

"Hold on tight," whisper Adrianna to Lily's ear.

Lily tighten her grip around Adrianna's neck while Adrianna finger f**k her.

Now inserting a second finger, Adrianna started to pumping her fingers in and out of Lily's tight p***y.

"Huh, huh, huh," muttered Lily, not able to say a word.

Adrianna's fingers getting deeper inside and without warning she inserted a third finger and thrust her fingers harder and deeper inside.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh," scream Lily when she suddenly feels this strong unbearable pain cause by Adrianna's fingers.

"Please stop, Adrianna. It hurt," Lily begged while crying. Adrianna carefully pulled out her fingers from Lily's sex.

Looking down, she was surprised to see blood trickling down on Lily's thigh and some blood on her hand.

"I'm sorry," said Adrianna while hugging Lily.

"I love you, Adrianna," said Lily softly between sobs.

Listening to those words, she feels angry at herself for taking advantage of Lily. She doesn't really want to have any romantic relationship with Lily. It's just that her lust getting the better of her.

She pulled away from Lily and staring at her.

"I'm so sorry, Lily. But I can't love you," said Adrianna.

"You've got to be kidding," said Lily softly.

"I'm sorry," Adrianna said again.

"How could you, Adrianna. I trust you. I gave myself to you. Now you get it, you just want to throw me aside like I'm some kind of trash? What is wrong with you? " said Lily now sound a little bit energetic and angry.

Without warning, one slap landing on Adrianna's right cheek. Picking up her towel, Lily get up and left Adrianna naked and alone.

Touching her aching cheek, she knows that she deserves that.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 391 milliseconds