Adult Theater Second Visit

When I exited the room, I was proud to be covered in nigger cum, a fact I related to Earl when I found waiting for me outside in the theater. I still didn't fully understand why Earl left me alone in the room with Ike, but as it turned out, he knew what he was doing. When I asked, Earl told me he knew I could take care of Ike on my own, and he was right. I left the theaters that night confident I had achieved my goal, I would always want, need, and crave big nigger cock. I love being a whore for black men, I love my mature white body being used by them, I am theirs to use for their own selfish pleasure.

My mind and body had been so thoroughly fucked by big black cock, I barely remember Earl sending me into a convenience store, still covered with Ike's cum, to get a soft drink for the ride home. I did wonder why the old female clerk was giving me a nasty look, but I just assumed it was because my white blouse was open almost to my waist, and I hadn't put my bra back on when we left the theaters. Earl informed me, not only did she, and the three or four late-night drunks in line behind me buying beer, see my old tits bouncing in and out of view through my open blouse, there were large patches of Ike's dried nigger cum on my face, neck and chest.

The night was finished and that's why this old white slut wants nigger cocks all the time now, they fuck and please a woman like no white man can. Being used and fucked by a black man is a sexual high I have never experienced before. It was like an out-of-body experience, it was like I was watching from above as niggers used my mind against me, forcing me to surrender my entire body to them, for them to use for their pleasure. It was one of the most enchanting and magnificent nights of my life, I can't wait for it to happen again.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds