• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Adult Trip Pt. 01

Adult Trip Pt. 01

So hubby has been telling me that I have been too nice lately and so when we scheduled our adult trip, I was incredibly excited to take advantage of both my sexual appetite and my dominant side.

We checked into our adults only and clothing optional hotel and quickly unpacked. The first night was just scoping out the scene, but my head was on a swivel for sexy men, couples and even sexy women though this trip was going to be all or at least mostly about me:).

My husband is a charming guy and at dinner we met three other couples and to my dissatisfaction, they were missing a fourth for golf in the morning. My husband was like a dog begging me and while I was upset at the time, it was the perfect situation for me. Given my approval, I spent the evening being very friendly with both the wives first, but also the husbands. I was very respectful not of my husband, but of the wives while doing so. Let me be clear that I was not being disrespectful to hubby, but I was letting the group know who wore the pants in the family and by the end of the evening and after many cocktails, I believe the message was conveyed quite accurately.

While hubby was out golfing the next day, I took full advantage of relaxing, enjoying the spa, but equally important mingling. I spent time with the gals, but also enjoyed escaping to meet others at the hotel. One couple was extremely enticing and I ended up conversing and drinking with Tony and his lovely bride Jannette.

They were an incredibly attractive black couple and after a number of drinks it was clear there was an attraction that would prove valuable throughout the trip. Tony's stature was that of a football player as he was 6'2 and muscles bulging everywhere. Jannette was slim, but with curves in all the right places and extremely toned.

I was a bit tipsy and the comfort level was such, that I began to divulge the reality of my relationship. I had them in tears laughing as I communicated about my dominance in our relationship and that this was the trip that would change the path forever. To date, we had kept our femdom and cuckold relationship very discreet but it was going to change and I was adamant about making it known to the broader patrons of this hotel during our trip.

We were at the pool and while Jannette and I wore very skimpy bathing suits, we were still overdressed given the clothing optional aspect of the establishment. Tony wore an even less revealing suit which had me extremely curious. My curiosity was quickly mitigated as Tony grabbed us more cocktails and then ushered us to the nearby ocean. He was the first to remove his suit and I was immediately in a trance. Jannette grabbed my arm laughing as I stared at her Adonis husband. His stature was already incredible and I had been admiring it at the pool subtly, but with the suit off, his muscles became secondary. His cock was a soft 7-8 inches which far exceeded what my cucky sported hard and the thickness of his massive black member was equally if not more impressive.

My mouth hung open as Jannette continued to laugh and abruptly began to remove my suit. I let her do so easily and within moments Tony and I were embracing in our naked states. HIs mouth and his incredible lips connected with mine and I melted as his tongue engaged and swirled my own. I was genuinely consumed and could immediately feel wetness between my legs. Our embrace seemed to last forever, but I quickly became concerned about Tony's wife and my new friend Janette's. I broke the kiss and immediately apologized to her. Before I could get out a few words, Jannette moved close and locked her delicious lips on my own.

We made out for much longer until Tony became unhappy with us ignoring him. He quickly established his hierarchy, signaling to his wife Janette that he should remain the center of attention. She immediately embraced him in an apologetic manner while pulling me in as the third. Tony wasted no time as his fingers explored my wetness while maintaining the kiss with his wife.

I could tell that I was literally dripping and closed my eyes as I heard the squishing sound of his long thick fingers penetrating my soaked pussy. As I opened them, I looked down to see that his other hand had pushed Jannette's suit aside and he was penetrating her cunt aggressively as well.

Tony sensed my excitement and pulled me close without removing his fingers. I felt his other hand pull my ass close and his lips swallowed mine as his tongue danced inside my mouth. I had no control and shook with embarrassment as I experienced an incredible orgasm on his fingers. I could feel Janette close and was comforted and turned on as she touched and kissed my neck. All tension and apprehension was gone and my body continued convulsing and let loose all together. It was only the second time in my life, but I felt myself squirting as I rode this amazing O. Tony's strength held me up as my body was nearly limp; I was literally stunned that I had experienced such a quick and powerful squirting orgasm within minutes of his amazing fingers.

I was so embarrassed I did not know what to say and Janette broke the silence inquiring whether that was normal. I was buzzed already and told her that Tony's fingers alone were larger than my hubby's cock and that I had never cum so quickly in my life, and admitted that it was only the second time that I had squirted.

The joy was collective and Janette turned to one of the hotel staff boys watching intently and ordered a drink. Tony and I did the same but I did so blushing and looking into the sand without making eye contact with the observer. While Tony stood there proudly and almost glowing, I glanced down to see his massive cock was now hard and I was in absolute shock. I wanted to disappear or run and go hide in my room as my pussy tingled wondering what it would be like to feel that monster inside of me.

The thought was broken and they wanted to understand more about me and my hubby. Jannette asked if I was a dominant personality in general or whether it was just with my husband. I blushed as I answered the latter. I communicated that I was definitely in life, but genuinely have been itching to explore my own submissive side and we had engaged with a few Alpha men or Bulls in the past.

They literally high-fived as Jannette commented that she knew that was the case. She furthered my embarrassment first asking if I had ever been a slut for big black cock and I shook my head no. She then asked if I wanted to be a naughty whore for big black cock and my face reddened as I stared into the sand. My mind raced as I was a caught off guard my her language and candor. Then I realized I should not be that surprised as her husband had just gotten me off minutes earlier. Seconds passed in silence and as I stared into the sand, I am sure they knew my answer due to the long delay. I continued my thought process about this weekend and what I ultimately wanted.

Before I could finally answer, she commented that her husband, Tony was an expert in white couple psychology. She followed with the question of whether I would like them to explore the situation of Tony treating me as his white slut and whore, while working in concert with me to degrade, debase and humiliate my husband to an extent unimaginable to either of us. Without thinking, I nodded my head as it was that aspect that I wanted to truly accomplish this trip and to explore my own submissive sexuality was going to be a huge bonus. I knew at that moment that our lives would never be the same and my heart raced wondering about the fate of our trip.

Tony then spoke and communicated that it was very important that I maintain my superior status over my husband and that he would absolutely allow for that to happen but that if I truly wanted this, he wanted verbal confirmation that I was willing to be his white slut. Before I could answer he ordered me to call him Master and to communicate that I wanted to be his naughty, dirty whorish white cunt for the remaining two days they had left at the resort. The way he was talking would normally have me running, but instead I could feel a pool of wetness emerging from my white cunt and down my legs. I always hated that word but hearing it come out of his mouth had me reeling with sexuality.

Before verbalizing my commitment, I inquired about the position of Jannette, grabbing her hand while doing so. She smiled and said that we would be equals beneath Tony as our Master, but far above my husband at the bottom of the totem pole.

I was relieved and Jannette somehow comforted me during this fast paced transition and evolution. Tony waited patiently and I answered that I truly wanted to be his white slut and without prodding continued with what I thought that might entail. I voiced that I would adhere to any and all orders he required of me and as his slut I would do so eagerly.

I looked over as Janet then waved. I looked up to see the wives from the previous night nearby also watching what just transpired. Thankfully they were not near enough to realize the extent of the conversation and I blushed wondering if they saw me nearly pass out from being finger blasted. I told Tony and Jannette that my husband was golfing with their husbands. While I thought my communication of the situation would result in their understanding, that was clearly not the case as Jannette continued to wave them closer.

Immediately, Tony pressed on the top of my head and ordered me on my knees as the wives approached. I resisted but his strength and stature had me down before I realized it. He spoke sternly, telling me that as his white cunt I did not have a say and that I would abide by his orders and commands as he requested both in public and in private. Before I could answer he pressed his massive black cock against my shut lips.

Knowing what I had just committed to and without hesitation, I opened my mouth and took in his huge prick; immediately I was in love. The smell, taste and girth was beyond comprehension and I was immediately and passionately sucking the massive bulbous head. Tony wanted to make a statement with the new wives and lunged forward pressing half his 10 plus inches into my mouth and throat. I gagged and then spit and slobbered as he removed his cock from my mouth as quickly as it had entered. Simultaneously, I heard one of the wives nearly scream in shock. Jannette immediately comforted the gals communicating candidly and simply that I had chosen to be Tony's white slut for the next few days.

I turned slightly and felt like I was in a movie as Janette welcomed them as if nothing was going on beyond her. She had an amazing skill of comforting people in uncomfortable situations; she introduced herself as Tony's lovely wife and I could see all three women staring at me on my knees in absolute shock. We were at a resort that welcomed nudity, swingers and sexual activity and I thought for a moment how horrific this would be if that was not the case. Stil, I saw the look of amazement and disapproval at my cheating behavior.

Jannette continued, communicating that she had heard that the wives and their husbands had met me last evening and that their husbands were in fact out golfing with my husband at the present. She did so nonchalantly and again continued without needing confirmation. Jannette then in her transparent fashion communicated revealed that my husband was a submissive cuckold and that he would shortly be welcoming Tony into the relationship. One of the gals laughed and turned to another saying I told you so. Again, I had made it clear that I wore the pants the previous evening, but it would have been difficult to conclude what Jannette had just revealed.

Tony was no longer amused by the conversation and it was if my ears were suddenly plugged; the conversation disappeared as Tony roughly took hold of my hair and shoved his cock back into my mouth and throat. He seemed so caring and gentle before but that had all changed once I agreed to be his 48 hour white whore. His voice became my only focus and he called me his dirty white cunt once again and told me to open my throat as he pushed further into my gullet. I was gagging but did my best to stretch my mouth and open my throat to accommodate my new Master. He held my head like a vice and began pistoning my mouth my and throat; he was literally fucking my face.

I could not breath and again he finally released me and allowed his huge prick to emerge and he stroked it proudly as the wives watched in a mesmerized state. I was unsure whether to continue to be embarrassed or proud that I was the one on my knees before this specimen.

I could see his massive black cock throbbing and the huge veins covering the black beast were easily visible. I tried to get some relief and used my hands to stroke his incredible cock. I reached underneath rubbing his equally huge balls and was literally amazed at the size of his entire package. He allowed me only a few breaths and then shoved his cock back inside, telling me that it had been months since he had a dirty white cunt and slammed his black prick in and out of my mouth and throat.

I could not believe the abuse, but yet I was turned on more than I had ever been in my entire life. I used one hand to rub my drenched pussy as I took his pummeling. I felt a rough slap across my face and was stunned. Tony bolted out that my body belonged to him and that I could not touch myself and could not orgasm without his permission. His relentless assault continued while he disciplined me. I heard gasps from the other wives as I moaned an apology around his gigantic black cock.

Tony then ordered Janette underneath me and I flexed upwards to allow her into position. Within seconds I felt her tongue gliding along my wet pussy lips and her tongue punctured my soaked lips and sucked on my clit. I knew I could not last and immediately moaned with Tony's cock inside my mouth. He knew what I was asking permission and ordered me not to cum.

I could not hold back as Jannette's expert tongue worked my slutty clit and as I began to cum, Tony's cock enlarged and pulsed. Immediately my mouth was being filled with delicious black sperm and I tried to pull back but he held my head firmly. I swallowed and swallowed but could feel the pressure of his cum and his semen began leaking from my lips. Before I suffocated, he pulled out and continued to release more sperm from his massive black cock. Several more shots of cum coated my hair, face and lips as together we moaned through our respective orgasms. Again, I could hear gasps in the background as I came down. Jannette maneuvered from underneath me and I collapsed on all fours.

Tony pulled my face of and wiped his final cum remnants along my cheek telling me that as his dirty white cunt, I should always consume and wear his superior black cum. He told me that I would be punished later for cumming without his permission, but his devious smile had me relaxed versus fearful.

Tony approached the other women and casually introduced himself as if nothing had just taken place. He then ushered Jannette to join him as they took hold of their delivered drinks and left me on the beach, cum soaked on all fours. Tony turned back commenting that he would text me shortly and that hubby and I would be joining them back on the beach as soon as hubby arrived.

Surprisingly, the three wives rushed to help me up and asked if I was okay. They wanted to confirm that I had agreed to be Tony's slave. I was humiliated beyond belief as I had just been treated like a cheap whore, but also had just experienced two of the most powerful orgasms of my life without having a cock inside me. I knew I had to be honest and just nodded my head in shame.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Adult Trip Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 303 milliseconds