• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Adventure Ch. 01

Adventure Ch. 01

My husband smiles back at me as I try to find ways to back out of this crazy arrangement.

I must have been drunk, crazy or perhaps both, for agreeing to this insane charade.

My attention is drawn again to the mirror at my side. At thirty-five I don't look all bad, I have a nice figure, large natural breasts, "they say men like them," and red hair, thanks to a little help from the hair palace on 5th and market.

I can't believe I'm contemplating a date with a businessman from Las Vegas Nevada, and such a pervert at that. I mean I don't want to question my husband's ability to weed out the creeps, but this guy sounds deranged. And again as I stand here looking at the frail getup I'm wearing I get a little excited thinking of his hands roaming over my body, him being 45 me being a bit younger and still in my prime as a married woman.

As my husband speaks, I realize he is on the outside as excited as I am on the inside.

I hear nothing he says, and respond with a smile and a nod, saying, "Let's do it."

An hour later we wait nervously in the hotel lounge. Me hoping now he shows, so not to feel the feelings of perhaps him seeing me from a corner and walking away in disgust.

Silly I know, but it's how women think, even in this situation.

A tall graying gentleman slowly walks towards us, smiling at my husband, and me and then a little nod and wave as he now veers directly our way, My husband reaches pulls out the chair prior to his arrival, then stands and shakes his hand.

As he sits he smiles and looks my way while extending his hand to meet mine. He introduces himself to me directly as Simon and sits down. We order drinks and talk on many subjects through two rounds and when the small talk gets slow, Simon in an assertive quiet voice, asks if we are ready to go. I look at my husband and wink, Our secret sign that I am ok with this man, this man my potential partner in sex or whatever he asks for the next 6 hours.

My husband reads my sign, smiles and rises first and then we all silently depart the table and exit the lounge.

The trip to his room is like a fuzzy dream. Me perhaps trying not to think at all, or perhaps in denial of the whole situation, knowing the consequences that lye there in.

Once in the room Simon talks all business. What we agreed on, the amount "a bonus really considering my husband and I were looking to try just this type of thing anyway."

Simon opens an envelope and we both change the subject. Simon smiles knowingly and it is as if he knows we are here because we want to be, and he seems pleased with that.

Closing the envelope and placing it on in my husband's hand and smiles at me and asks, "Would you like a drink." The tall man then strolls to the small in room bar and pours my husband and I a drink. I notice right away mine is the largest drink I think I have ever seen. When my drink is almost gone, he says "Rachel, please take off your clothes and let me see more of you. Rachel, you understand the agreement, correct." I answer, "Yes," and smile, feeling my face blush as I rise in front of him.

As I take off my clothes down to my lingerie, Simon asks my husband Bill if he looked at the Internet site he had sent to him a link of. Bill responds, "yes," with a smile. "And your OK with that?" My husband says, "Yes it was a turn on for me, the whole idea."

The room spins as Simon asks me to step in front of him so he can inspect his beautiful escort for the night. I move close and in no time at all his hands are pulling at my nipples and then he moves the lingerie panties off to the side as he runs his fingers around my ass cheeks and belly and inner thigh.

"Turn around please," came from his lips, now in a quiet husky tone, and I in turn comply to his wishes, spinning slowly until my ass is just inches from his face.

In moments the insignificance of the thin panties become totally clear as I feel his fingers began to explore my ass crack and cheeks. Simon then asked I spread my legs, and I do so, while staring at my husband's bulge now growing in his pants. "Oh.... my" escaped my lips as a hand now cupped my shaved sex while another slipped beneath my frail bra and began to explore my right breast. Simon rubbed away at my clit with one hand and pinches my nipples with the other as my knees began to get weak.

Simon looked at my husband and said, "you know she is all mine and I can do whatever I wish, are you both game for what we have in store." My eyes popped open a bit as I recounted the word, "we" and then looked at my husband for both support and an answer.

My husband, knowing I was surprised said, "sweetie, Simon and I have a surprise for you, or at least Simon does." "I know a little about it from the new website and you will love it."

Simon continued his work with his hands as the alcohol took effect as well. In moments I was nodding my head yes and would have agreed to about anything for relief, after all Bill was here to protect me, and what's one man verses two, when it comes to what we were about to do.

Simon stopped just short of my orgasm and walked to the one light that was on and turned it to the lowest setting and then went to the door that divides the hotel room from the next and knocked three times. Another knock came through and the door opened slowly.

As I stood in disbelief Simon opened the door just slightly and whispered to someone in the adjoining room. Simon then slowly opened the door all the way and I could see a white bed cloth had been placed hanging over the opening. He then looked at me and said, " OK Rachel, 5 hours to go, are you ready?" I was too scared to speak and nodded my head yes. Simon held his hand out and I walked towards him as my mind played out a million scenarios with what may happen. My husband Bill and I were looking for a little dominance in this little threesome game and I was totally perplexed on what would play out in the next 5 hours.

Simon guided me to the blanket covering the door and turned me around. He then asked I back into the blanket and stop. He then retrieved a chair and pillow placing the chair in front of me with the pillow over the sharp edge of the backrest and asked I bend over it.

I complied and he quickly produced a few short lengths of rope and tied my hands to the front legs. Simon then reached around me and pulled the sheet around my mid section and attached a few cloths pins to seal it off. My ass was now in the other room and my head, arms and breasts hung in our room. "Now Rachel, you will comply with everything we do from here on out, your ass and pussy belong to who ever is in the other room."

Simon undid my bra and slid it down my arms to the chair seat. "Oh god" came from my mouth as someone moved my right leg far from center and secured it to the side. And then the other leg was pulled and a lot of weight was transferred to the pillow beneath my waist. In the same fashion as the other leg I could feel it being tied off to the side and something cold go underneath my panties. In a flash they were gone and I was sure in my mind they had been snipped with a scissors.

As Simon knelt and began to cup my breasts, I could feel another pair of hands begin to roam my ass and thighs. Simon walked away as I groaned and retrieved a black sack and pulled out a pair of nipple clamps with bells on each. He then attached them one at a time as I groaned in protest to each. "Shit...Shit....Fuck, oh god god" came from my mouth as the man behind me slipped fingers in my pussy and ass. His fingers were extremely slick and my nether openings gave up fast to the probing. Simon knelt again at my head and began to kiss me deep and passionately. I found myself talking into his open mouth as the man behind me pushed deeper and deeper into my pussy with an unknown number of fingers while at the same time continued stretching my asshole.

The bells jingled as I groaned into Simon's mouth as now the man behind me grew more aggressive yet with his fingers and I was nearing a massive orgasm.

I then growled in agony as the man behind me stopped and I looked begging in Simon's eyes. "Rachel, I want you to tell your husband and I what's happening now."

As soon as Simon said that I felt something large pressing slowly into my ass.

It was hard and very slick and I grunted out to my husband and Simon, "It's to big and it's going, OH GOD...into my ass, oh god oh god, big."

"HMFFFFFF" came from my throat as it went deeper and deeper into my ass.

I could feel it deep in my stomach as it slid further and further and then my asshole sprung shut just slightly as if there was a narrow spot to hold it in.

I panted out loud as I took in air I had missed while holding my breath.

Then the next thing I felt was something enormous slowly going into my pussy as someone rubbed my clit. My eyes popped open wide as I realized it was the man's hand all slicked up with some kind of lubricant and he was pushing it slowly inside me in a cone fashion.

"God No No No, he's pushing his whole hand in me, god honey, oh god.....shittttttttttttttttttttttttttttt, I'mmmmmm Cum.........iiiiiiNNNN."

I came and came for the longest time, bells ringing, hips bucking and me saying, "NO YES NO YES NO Yes YES NO shit no.......Ohhhhh." as the man used my climax to work his whole hand the rest of the way inside me.

As I panted I realized this mystery man was a pro, as I had never been able to take a fist before no matter how excited I was.

Sweat was running off my face and breasts as I hung there on the man's fist and whatever was in my ass, coming down from my orgasm.

Simon appeared out of now where with two long ropes and began to encircle my breasts one then the other. Once he had tied the sections of rope around each with perhaps 6 rounds near the base, he pulled the rope ends up and outside below my arms and over the center of my upper back. He then pulled until I growled in pain, separating my tits and pulling both out to each side then tying it off. The man's hand began to move inside me and I started to cry out and moan. Just then Simon again knelt in front of me and removed the bells from my nipples and attached a larger clamp to each. He then retrieved from the black bag a weight for each and hung one on each nipple. "Rachel, the dildo in your ass is an inflatable style and I think it's time we had some fun." "When I ask you do something, you need to do it or I will ask my partner to open his hand or expand the but plug, do you under stand?"

"God.....OH God YES, please don't, I'll do anything, ...please."

Simon then gathered my hair in one hand and lowered his pants and underwear with the other. He then guided his cock into my mouth and said, "All the way."

It was then the game really began. Simon slowly fucked my mouth while holding my hair with one hand and pulling the rope up away from my back that pulled my tits out to the sides. The first time the plug in my ass was pumped three times, my tits were bounced causing the weights to extend my nipples and the man behind moved his hand, I exploded in an orgasm like no other I have ever had. My eyes rolled back in my head, my guts gripped both rubber and wrist and I was off like a rocket to the moon.

From this point on I was like a wild sexual animal, no longer a wife to the man watching across the room, but a slave to the men in control of my body. While the man behind played with my clit, moved his hand in and out and pumped the but plug, Simon slapped my tits lightly from all sides causing the weights to swing in all different directions and round and round, pulling my stretched nipples in all different directions. When the man behind me was not bringing me close to orgasm with my clit he was spanking my ass with his open hand causing the fist and but plug to move about and rub on each other through the thin wall between my ass and pussy. Simon placed a gag in my mouth as I stared at my husband hoping he would intervene if need be and concerned now he could not see the way I was being treated from behind. Once the gag was in place Simon said to the man in the other room, "OK let's take her for a wild ride one last time." I was then sent to the stars one last time as the man behind me brought a large violent vibrator to my clit from below and pressed it up hard to where my whole pelvis roared to life. Screaming into the gag I bucked and convulsed in something past any normal orgasm meant to be had by a woman. When it was over I was untied and picked up by both men in an odd fashion. Simon placed four fingers in my pussy and the man behind must have used three in my ass and then they both lifted me up in the air and took me to the bed as I groaned between them.

The men then continued their game with my body on the bed.

At one point they both entered my pussy with both their cocks at the same time and then later, I was placed on top of my husband Bill with him inside me as they shoved smaller dildos and vibrators inside next to bill's cock and filled my ass with other toys until we both came several times.

As the last hour neared I was tied all fours on my back to the bed and made to come one more grizzly time, Simon playing with my sore clit and the other man rubbing my G spot with three fingers.

On the way home I slept and then again slept the next day until 1 pm.

The whole ordeal was like a new start to our lives and I couldn't wait to see what would happened next.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Adventure Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds