Adventures at the RV Park Pt. 09

We relax and soak up the sun. We doze in and out for the next hour before hunger takes over. I grab my pack and get some sandwiches and wine coolers for us. I pop a couple of Viagra and wash them down with a swig of wine cooler. After taking care of our hunger, Gail suggests a dip in the ocean and walk.

We hold hands as we walk to the edge of the water. We dip our toes in to test the temperature. There is a slight chill but not enough to dissuade us. We go for it and jump into the oncoming waves. Holding hands we wade far out to where the water is chest high. Gail jumps onto me and wraps her legs around my waist. She presses her breasts against my chest and we share a deep soulful kiss. The cool water keeps her nipples hard and my cock shriveled. If she has any ideas of fucking in the water, it's not going to happen.

The gentle current swirls around us. Gail releases her hold on me and floats on her back. I grasp her ass to hold her up. Her tits rise just above the water with her hard nipples pointing to the sky. I bend my head down and suck one nipple in to my mouth. My teeth scrape against her sensitive bud.

Gail winces and says,"I know a private place down the beach where we can continue this."

We head back to shore. The bright sun dries our skin as we walk further down the beach, not bothering to towel off. Gail grabs my hand again and pulls me along to the rock outcropping further down the beach. At the far end of the clothing optional area, several large rocks jet out into the surf and mark the edge of Avila beach. Beyond the rocks, the ocean surf crashes into the coastal cliffs. As we make our way through the rocks it becomes clear there are several places within the outcropping that are hidden from any beach onlookers. It's our private space right here under the wide open skies.

We find a nice gap between some large boulders. I push Gail up against the smooth side of one ten foot rock. The surface of the rock is warm against her ass. She spreads her legs while I drop to my knees. I wrap my hands around her thighs and bury my face in her pussy. I lick all around her outer lips and mound. I feel the soft curls of her neatly trimmed hair against my tongue.

My tongue targets her narrow slit and I swipe up and down opening her labia to me. She has such a sweet taste. I use my tongue to dig deeper into her gash. I lick up to her clit press against her nub with the flat surface of my tongue. I press my lips against her clit and suck it. Gail spreads her legs wider and presses my head tight against her cunt.

"You are driving me crazy. I need you inside me. Please fuck my wet pussy. Now. Take me from behind."

Not wanting to disappoint, I rise up and tell Gail to turn around. She places her hands against the rock and pushes her ass out. I step up with my cock hard and pointing straight out. The viagra has kicked in and my shaft is a steel piston ready to push into Gail. I reach out to her ass cheeks and spread them, opening my target. I step up and guide the tip of my glans into Gail's vaginal opening. I slide in aided by her juices. I push in as Gail pushes against me. I easily impale her and drill deep. My hips mash into her ass. I withdraw slowly. My shaft coated with her wetness. I watch my cock slide back in, it's a very erotic sight.

Gail pleads,"Fuck me hard Paul. Pound your cock into me. I want it hard. Don't be afraid. I can take it. My pussy is begging for cock."

I step up my onslaught. I pump harder and deeper into Gail. She grunts and pushes back with every thrust. I dig my heels into the sand and pump my cock into Gail over and over again. My hips slap into her ass. My balls slap against her cunt lips. She is breathing heavier and deeper with every stroke. We are both building toward the next climax. Her slick juices cover my cock and lubricates our passion. In and out faster. Gail is the first to explode.

"Oh gawd, oh gawd, I'm almost there. So good. Keep fucking me. Ram that hard dick in my cunt. Give me your seven inches. Make me cum."

Gail squeals as the orgasm drives through her and her body shakes. She holds herself against the rock as I continue to pound her. I don't stop pushing in and pulling out. I feel her inner walls of flesh spasm around me. Her lady juice drips down her thighs.

As I grind into Gail, my climax reaches its peak. I feel that familiar response. My cock is throbbing. I pull out, grab my shaft and pump, aiming my cock at her ripe ass. My eyes flutter and several ropes of cum shoot out and onto Gail's round butt cheeks. My semen splatters all over her flesh. Some runs down her ass crack and onto her thighs mingling with her juices.

With a surprised tone, Gail looks back at me and says,"Aren't you the naughty one, cumming all over my ass. I guess we'll have to jump back in the ocean to clean up. Did you enjoy watching my ass get creamed?"

I have to admit it was very erotic watching my jism shoot onto her cheeks. It was just like in the porn movies. Gail turns around, bends over and sucks my cock between her lips. I wasn't anticipating this. She cleans off the remaining cum from both of us by sucking me deep into her throat. I watch her lick my shaft and balls cleaning all remnants of our shared union. Once she is satisfied I am clean, she straightens up and we hug one another. We share a sweet kiss and head out of our hidden enclosure back to civilisation. Along the way back to our blanket, we detour out to the water to clean our bodies. We wade out to beyond the breakers. I move close to Gail and rub her ass cleaning any remnants of my cum from her skin. I move my fingers around and play with her pussy lips one more time. She spreads her legs and allows me to push two fingers in between her labia. I feel her warmth.

Gail looks me in the eye,"You know, two can play at this game." With that, she grabs my cock and squeezes hard. My shaft is still semi- erect due to the viagra. She smiles and leans in for another kiss. Our tongues explore one another while our hands play beneath the water.

I taunt her,"If you didn't just drain my cock, I would love to fuck you right here, right now."

"How about I take you back to my camper and let you have your way. I'm still so horny and your fingers in my cunt are not helping my situation."

That's an invitation too good to pass up. We release our grip on each other and make our way to dry land. Back at our blanket, we towel off, get dressed and head back to the RV Park. The anticipation of more sex has us both moving quickly. It's a fast drive back to our home away from home. Gail is again sitting close to me with her hand on my thigh. She moves it up to my cock and rubs my semi-erect shaft.

"So, do you think you have enough left in this big guy for another several rounds?

"Several rounds, Gail? You're killing me. Yes I do."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds