Adventures in Rosieland Ch. 05

Rosie had started to cum. Her moans affected Georgie as Steve's fingers brought her to orgasm, she looked down at her boyfriend, Rosie impaled and cumming on his massive cock, she felt jealous and angry, and she wanted to be fucked. Steve's cock was nowhere near as big as Bobby's, but it was by no means small. Georgie stood; taking Steve's hand she guided him on to the couch, and then sat astride him. His cock glided effortlessly in and she was relieved that it didn't stretch her. She hadn't been with many men, but she couldn't remember enjoying sex, Steve's cock however, felt different, like they fit.

Steve was relieved that Bobby's monster hadn't stretched Georgie's pussy, she was still tight and she was so damn sexy. He suckled on her breasts as she rode him.

Rosie was cumming again, now on her knees as Bobby rammed her from behind, begging him to fuck her, cum in her, fill her up, harder, knock her up! This sent Steve over the edge. With his penis still inside Georgie, he lifted her up and laid her on the carpet, her legs wrapped around him as he thrust into her. They both came together, her pussy milking him for every last drop of sperm as they lay, exhausted, on the floor.

Bobby had cum too; he'd pulled out and covered Rosie's back, bum and hair in semen. She was still on her knees, her pussy a gaping maw. "I needed to get that out of my system!" She said, turning around to face us on her hands and knees, she got up slowly, stretched and shuffled towards the couch. "It was so good, but I'm so sore!" she said, also disappointed that Bobby had pulled out, she'd wanted to feel that monster pulsing inside of her, releasing his load deep into her cunt, keeping him inside of her until his beast of a cock softened and slid out.

Georgie was laid on her back with a satisfied smile on her face and cum oozing out of her pussy. Normally, Bobby's foreplay was just to get her wet enough so he could ease his cock into her tight pussy. He always pulled out before he came now, because his final thrusts hurt her too much, she'd cried the first time he did it. With Steve though, it was like he'd made love to her, and she'd welcomed his release into her womb, pulling him tighter as they came together. She looked across at Steve, sat on the floor with his back against the couch, limp cock dripping on the carpet, and she smiled at him as Rosie crawled to him and kissed his lips.

"I think I'll be okay now." Rosie said wearily, "I've done what I needed to do!" Her pussy throbbed as she lay on her side, head in Steve's lap, she didn't want to be opened that wide again. Steve stroked Rosie's hair and looked across at Georgie. She was still smiling at him dreamily.

Bobby had got up and was gathering his clothes, putting them on as he went. He looked at Georgie, who he hadn't seen look so satisfied after sex. Her head was on the carpet, gazing at the ceiling and smiling to herself, "Are you ready?" He asked his freshly fucked girlfriend. Georgie got up off the carpet and Steve passed her leggings, she hadn't worn panties and the outline of her puffy lips showed through the thin fabric which darkened as Steve's cum flowed from her. Putting on her sweater, Steve got one last look of her pert breasts. Rosie sat on the couch, her legs stiff, her pussy still throbbing, Bobby kissed her goodbye, she kissed him back.

"Maybe I'll see you around then?" He said.

"Maybe" she replied, but she knew she wouldn't.

Georgie was kissing Steve, his hands on her bum cheeks, squeezing gently. As they parted, she whispered in his ear "Thanks. That was fun. I can't wait for next time!" Steve kissed her again and opened the door for them. As they backed out of the drive Georgie waved to him, he raised his hand to her as she blew him a kiss.

Three weeks later, Steve received a frantic phone call from Georgie, her period was late. After their frolic she'd taken the morning after pill and followed the instructions to the letter, but now she was late, she was never late, she was panicking, she couldn't tell Bobby, he'd go mental! Steve calmed her down and told her to meet him in town in half an hour.

They met in a small park behind an office block, he could tell she'd been crying, her eyes were red and wet lines ran down her cheeks, he wiped them gently with his thumb and she smiled. He kissed her deeply and she pressed her body into his, feeling his warmth. He'd been to a pharmacy on the way and picked up a pregnancy test, she took it, looked at Steve and burst into tears against his chest.

They walked to a nearby toilet, she kept hold of his hand, wanting him to follow, but he let her go in on her own. In a loud whisper, Georgie said "Steve! There's no one in here. I can't do this alone, I need you!" He reluctantly entered, hoping nobody was watching. She was sat in the furthest stall, unwrapping the test as he entered and closed the door behind him. She braced herself against the cistern so she could pee on the stick, and then they waited.

Thirty seconds passed, then forty, fifty, the wait was agonising but the test finally showed up negative. Steve exhaled. Georgie stood up and brushed past his erect penis. He hadn't noticed that it was hard, the tension of the wait and the fact he was alone with an attractive girl in the ladies toilet must have stirred him. Pants still around her ankles, Georgie felt his hard cock through his trousers and kissed him. She unzipped his fly and slipped her hand in, gently rubbing his penis.

She didn't know what had come over her, maybe it was the danger of being caught. Maybe it was the thrill of her near miss with pregnancy. Maybe it was because she wanted Steve to fuck her, there and then. His hand stole to her pussy and his finger penetrated her, she came, her head in Steve's shoulder to muffle the cries. She turned around and bent over, ignoring the smells of disinfectant and dirty pussy as Steve entered her. She remembered the fit, she felt her pussy quiver as his head passed between her lips and rubbed her swollen labia, she reached under and played with her clit as he picked up speed, exploding into her womb as they both came together, panting.

Steve withdrew his penis and saw blood, she'd started. They were both relieved.

Outside the toilet they kissed, Georgie's tongue darting into Steve's mouth as they embraced, her arms around his neck.

"Hi you two!" Rosie shouted from across the park, she'd been walking through with their daughter, Beatrice.

"Hi Rosie," Georgie answered sunnily, releasing him quickly, "Steve was just helping me out with something!"

"I'll bet he was!" Rosie replied, "Always willing to help a damsel in distress is our Stevie Boy." Rosie patted his bum.

Georgie kissed Steve on the lips and Rosie on the cheek, then she left the park, pausing to wave back as they watched her go. Steve held Bea's hand as they walked out of the park towards Steve's office.

Steve told Rosie what had happened when he returned home, she just smiled, a happy smile. "Well," she said, "I suppose it makes us even!" She reclined on the couch, swung her feet into Steve's lap and wiggled her toes at him.

Sx

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 109 milliseconds