• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Aedan, Aoife and Mother Ch. 01

Aedan, Aoife and Mother Ch. 01

12

Aedan, Aoife and Mother Ch.1

Love Story of a Mother & Brother and Sister

WARNING: This is a love story of a mother for her adult twins and intimacy between brother and sister. This story involves scenes of sexuality woven throughout with what society calls incest. Use your imagination to paint the scenes as the intimacy then sexual joining ensues.

If that is not what you are looking for I'd suggest you look elsewhere. I'd rather not see an 'Anonymous' comment that mothers don't sexually act or talk that way. This series is a fantasy. All sexual situations and acts of intimacy depicted in the story are committed by adults over eighteen years old.

My name is Aedan. I am the older brother to my twin sister, Aoife, by three minutes. I was born with flaming red hair so my mother chose my name meaning "born of fire". When she got the first look at my sister with her cute face and blonde hair she chose Aoife meaning 'beautiful'. At least that's the story Mom told us growing up.

I never knew if Mom planned to work through the alphabet but we are the only children my mother had. In a rare moment my Dad told me our Mom had grave complications delivering us twins and my sister and I would be the only children Mom would have with him. He laughed and said since Mom would never have to worry about getting pregnant again she became a jack rabbit in bed. Hay Dad, TMI.

My Mother was and is a very free spirit. She was named Carrie, a family name from my grandmother's side of the family. She being very free spirited meant my sister and I were raised to enjoy our lives but to question everything until we had fully understood what was being presented. Mom let me pursue athletics and advanced STEM subjects. My sister showed a love for the humanities; literature and art. She can draw your portrait quickly in two minutes or in great detail from her photographic memory.

I know from the constraints of publishing a journal on this site we cannot share what society would consider inappropriate from our youth but let me just give a blanket statement that we were raised very free spirited. Except that my Mom was past that era she would have loved being a hippie and raising us kids in an old bus in the woods. Lucky for us our Dad kept our Mother grounded.

However our mother counted back and planned our conception so we would be born such that we would be eighteen on the autumn equinox and be eighteen when we started senior year of high-school. Mom was strange like that. Each of our birthdays were spent dressing wildly and eating lavishly to celebrate the bounty of life.

Mom would also perform rituals each autumn equinox. She would create a sacred space outdoors in our yard, then walk around that special place chanting. We were required to sprinkle the area with water and salt, which are believed to be spiritually cleansing.

The autumn equinox we turned eighteen Mom did something that coloured our lives going forward. That evening after out feast she lit candles wide in a circle in our living room then stood in the center and untied her shift. It slid slowly over her chest and dropped to the floor revealing that Mom was naked. When Dad was traveling Mom always pushed the envelope.

Both Aoife and I took in a deep breath and looked at each other, our eyes wide and our mouth open. Other than seeing Mom walk by partially naked from her shower in the house or rinsing us of beach sand in our private outdoor shower at our summer bungalow we had never seen my mother in her full nakedness as a mature woman.

Mother was no more than double our age and worked hard to keep herself in shape via exercising and yoga. She had long blonde hair like my sister Aoife and a classic almost Grecian statue shape. Her breasts were full and still firm with tea-cup sized dark rose areolas. Within each areola was a perky nipple now hard from being exposed. Mom's blonde hair on her labia made the cleft of her femaleness very evident.

She put out her hand towards Aoife and my sister trustingly crossed into the circle. Mom started to slowly undress my sister giving her deep kisses on the lips for reinforcement telling her she loved her so deeply and how pretty she is. Mom tossed each article of my sister's top clothes out of the circle then her bra and panties until Aoife was naked.

I didn't know if I was supposed to look at my naked twin sister but she smiled brightly at me then cupped her youthful breasts and laughed. Aoife's breasts were kinda the same as Mom's although more youthfully firm. Her large areolas were slightly darker and her nipples were like two greek olives. She looked as if Mom had cloned herself.

Both Mom's and Aoife's labia were covered in almost white golden curls duplicated on their mons. I felt warm; embarrassed or excited I didn't know. Both females naked in the center of our living room let me look all I wanted to. Aoife turned and smiled over her shoulder letting me scope out her ass. She gave it a slight smack and laughed.

The two women that I realized just then that I loved so deeply put out their arms to me. I kicked off my shoes and stepped into the circle. Mother and Aoife tenderly, slowly undressed me. My Mother gave me tender deep kisses then turned me to Aoife who did the same. As brother and sister we had never kissed deeply and never seen our naked bodies this intimately.

When I was naked Mother turned us facing each other in a triangle. She took my hand and placed it upon her left breast. I could feel her heart thumping. She took Aoife's hand and placed it on her other breast. Mom took my other hand and placed it on the breast over Aoife's heart and I could feel her heart thumping wildly. Mom then held Aoife's other breast and placed her other hand upon my heart.

She swayed and spoke quietly about the great love she had for us and hoped that from this day forward we felt great love for her and for each other. She stepped in closer keeping our hands where they were upon her body and kissed us deeply, like lovers not children. She broke her touch and turned brother and sister towards each other. Aoife was the one to move against me and kissed me deeply pressing her young adult body against mine.

Up until then my cock was staying soft from embarrassment. When I felt my sister's firm breasts and hard nipples and warm belly against my torso I started to firm. My sister laughed lightly when she felt my penis pushing against her labia. She opened her thighs and let my cock firm and rise up against her pussy.

My sister was wet and fragrant. She captured my long thick cock between her warm labia and slowly she stroked me against her. My Mother took my hands and placed them upon my sister's breasts then kissed us both. Mom moved her wet fingers across our lips and I realized I was tasting my Mother's juices.

I started to tremble and my sister pushed down running her wet labia along the top ridge my hard cock. I groaned and trembled then my sister clamped her thighs tightly on my cock and I prematurely exploded. I had not sexually been with female.

My hot cum painted between her dripping pussy lips and firm ass cheeks as she tenderly rode my cock. She touched my cheek saying everything was fine and that she loved me so very deeply. She laughed lightly and said she even held my hands while in the womb. Females are so much more emotionally developed.

My Mother took her white coated fingers and brought my cum to my sister's lips. Aoife opened and her tongue came out and cleaned my cum off my Mother's fingers. She took my Mother's fingers into her mouth and sucked them moaning her pleasure.

I then watched as my Mother cleaned my cum off her fingers. That continued until all my cum had been consumed by the two women I loved. Aoife looked at me very intensely and squeezed her thighs on my softening cock. I felt her warm pussy juices bathing my cock as it began to firm.

I leaned in and kissed my sister deeply tasting myself on her tongue as she moaned as she gave herself to me. My Mother turned my face to her and we kissed deeply again. I tasted myself on my Mother's lips. For some unknown time we stood in that circle kissing and touching naked bodies.

My sister shocked me as she brought her fingers wet with her juices to my lips and pushed them into my mouth across my tongue. I tasted my sister's intimate juices and moaned and sucked her fingers clean. My cock rose to its full hardness as my sister's female scent permeated the room. I liked her taste. Would I ever get it directly from the source between her legs?

My sister repositioned my hard cock to ride in her wet warm camletoe dripping her juices along my shaft. She took my hand and held it against her pussy as she taught me how to pleasure her. I felt her hard pleasure knot as she rubbed it in circles using my fingers. She hissed as she trembled against me and soaked my cock as she climaxed. I felt the doorway into her vagina pulse and grip my cock as she bathed it with her female cum.

When she calmed she kissed me deeply finally speaking in a whisper to tell me how deeply she loved me. Her breasts and hard nipples trembled against my torso as she swayed in her climax aftershocks.

Aoife slowly, sexually slid off my hard cock and held it in her hand. Her hand moved up and down my hard shaft lubed by her own female cum. Her palm rolled over my crown making me groan as I leaked my cum. She turned me towards my Mother and placed my cock under my Mother's labia. Mother captured me in the dripping warmth between her thighs.

I rode my Mother's blonde cameltoe as she held me tightly between her damp wet warm thighs. I felt my sister's tits against my back as she reached behind my Mother to rub my cockhead as it slid out from between Mom's ass cheeks. I wasn't so quick to cum this time and taking a risk I rubbed my fingers first on Mother's hard nipples then on my mother's pleasure button.

I heard my Mother whisper my name as she trembled. My sister's other hand not rubbing my cockhead moved between us and gripped Mom's breasts and pinched those hard nipples. My sister kissed across my shoulder blades and neck taking small bites and whimpering told me softly how much she loved me and always had and always would.

My Mother moaned out my name and pushed against me and trembled. I rubbed her pleasure knot up against the top of her labia feeling her warm wetness. I felt the hot cleft of her womanhood pulse on the top ridge of my cock. Her hot juices sprayed against my cock and soaked my belly. Her juices rolled down my thighs and wet my feet. Mom quivered as I felt her pussy pulsing against my hard cock as she climaxed.

She bit my neck and whispered, "Cum for me Aedan, born of fire! Cum for me and paint my pussy and ass with your man-seed. Cross over on this special day into manhood. You will soon feel the heat of being inside me as your cock claims me."

I was overwhelmed by the intimacy of my mother and what she was promising. I blasted my cum into my sister's palm then shot more globs through the hot wet cleft of my Mother's pussy and tight ass cheeks. Mom and Aoife held me tightly as I moaned and tremored emptying my heavy balls of the last of my cum. I fell my face into my Mother's neck and kissed and nipped her skin tasting her salt on her sweaty skin.

"Don't mark me yet, Child of Fire. I'm not yet ready to explain marks on me to your father. A day will come that I will let you claim me and leave your marks of ownership all upon me. So too shall it be with your sister. You will claim her as she gives herself willingly for your pleasure."

I trembled as I fully understood that my Mother would welcome my being intimate with her and my sister. Aoife turned me to her and kissed me deeply. She then brought her palm covered in my thick cum to her Mother's lips and we watched as Mother sensuously licked that palm cleaning it of all my warm cum.

Mother shook as I felt Aoife's fingers back on my cockhead as she dug behind my Mother's ass to get anymore cum. Mother hissed as Aoife's fingers moved from behind through her cum coated ass cheeks and dripping pussy. Aoife brought hot wet male cum covered fingers to my Mother's lips and I watched them lick and kiss until my cum was gone.

My cum had coated between my sister's and mother's hot pussy lips and tight ass cheeks and had slid across their tongue and into their throat and down into their belly. I was emotionally overcome and started weeping. What expectations and privileges were to be gifted to me by the two women I loved so deeply?

They kissed me cooing sweet love words until I smiled. Mom broke our threefold embrace and told us to quench the candles, pick up our clothes and go to our rooms. "Don't tell your Father," Mom said and we all laughed.

Did our relationship turn into incestual intimacy? No not sexual but perhaps visual. Dad traveled a lot for his business. When Dad wasn't home my Mother, since that special day, no longer covered herself moving from bedroom to shower and back. My goodness so did my sister!

If I happened to be in the hallway I got a visual present of my Mother's naked body. She would stop by me and let me look as she tenderly ran her fingers down my neck and feel me tremble. Mom would rub her wet hair with the towel rising her arms and lifting her mature breasts. Being a horny guy of eighteen I memorized the shape and colour of my Mom's breasts, crinkly areolas and hard nipples.

After her shower the cleft of her labia was visible due to her wet matted pubic hair. If I stood long in the hallway devouring my mother with my eyes I could smell my Mother's scent. She would laugh as she tenderly caressed my almost instant hardon lying down my pants. When she moved past me I would swear Mom wiggled her ass knowing I was watching.

Perhaps she knew I needed to relieve my male sexual tension as she shocked me by secretly leaving very fragrant panties on my pillow. I placed her wet panties on my face breathing in her scent. When I was at the point of climax I put the gusset under my cockhead and painted her panties with hot thick bolts of my cum. I would drop her pussy soaked panties filled with my cum back into her hamper. I checked each day and her gusset was always empty of my cum.

When Dad was away Mom would smile brightly fixing our breakfast as she walked about in a shear nightgown sometimes with no panties. Mom's dark areolas and hard nipples were evident as she move about. Aoife and I would smile when Mom bent into the fridge or low cabinets and showed off her firm ass cheeks or that fruit between her thighs.

Mom would always kiss both of us very deeply telling us to think throughout the school day how deeply loved we were. She told us to never let another shake our confidence or diminish our love for each other. She made sure Aoife and I kissed deeply before we left the house.

Aoife and I were settling into accepting the nudity when Dad was gone. Aoife started to not be concerned with my seeing her walking about after her shower. She would stop leaning against the wall until I was done drinking in her nudity.

My sister would laugh and kiss me sweetly on my lips and grip my hard cock. Occasionally she would run her fingers through her pussy lips and order me to clean them. If she was very frisky she took my fingers and rubber her pleasure knot until she groaned and trembled in a powerful climax right there in the hall.

Her bedroom door was seldom closed and she would smile if I walked by as she stood naked choosing her bra and panties while she was dressing for school. She would turn and face me as she slipped into her panties and centered her breasts in her bra cups. She told me it was important that her hard nipples were pointing in the right direction as she did so in her bra cups.

My being a nerd in the STEM classes and Aoife being a free thinking artist meant we seldom dated. If anything we were 'those strange twins' that hung out together so no school-mate was brave enough to ask us out. Aoife and I actually went on dates to movies or pizza and people thought we were dating.

Often we took Mom out for kicks. Mom always dressed sexy and went as my date. In the dark of the movie theater she would grab and rub my cock and put her other hand between Aoife's thighs. If my sister wore a skirt I could see my mother's hand moving and would soon smell my sister's scent. Mom never unzipped me just ran her hand up and down my shaft. She knew she would get that night's panty filled with my cum into her hamper.

Another event occurred that deepened or let me say lightened the nudity about the house. I was walking past Aoife's room one night after dinner when she called out. I went in to see her sitting naked on her bed her blonde vulva quite evident. She made no attempt to cover herself and even perhaps teasing me she would fluff the blonde curls on her mons.

When my eyes opened wide watching her fingers or concentrating on her breasts she would laugh and smile brightly. She never said so but she liked me looking at her young adult body. She cupped her full firm young adult breasts filling her palms and flicked her big nipples. She laughed because she knew she was winding me up. "Come on Aoife," I would groan.

She laughed and asked me to sit beside her. I could easily smell the fragrance of her youthful body; her hair, her perfume and the under scent of her femininity. I told her I loved her deeply. She leaned her naked breasts against me and kissed me deeply teasing me with her tongue tip. Her hard nipples rubbed across my arm.

"Aedan I need your help. My senior studies art teacher said I need to build my art portfolio if I wanted to be accepted by a college to their art program. You know I can draw your portrait quickly in two minutes or in great detail from my photographic memory. But I can't seem to do myself by looking in the mirror; I'm always turned the wrong way. I would like you to take several pics of me while I model my own body."

"You know Aoife I already hid cameras in your bedroom and the shower so I already have a huge collection of pervy pics of you fully naked. I sell them at school for lunch money. The videos of you moaning in your bed sell like crazy on the internet. Why would I want anymore?" I said to tease her.

"Aedan you're such a hound dog! Don't tease, I'm serious!" she said slapping my chest and arms and did one final slap on the back of my head.

As she sat next to me I told her it would be a great honor and I would love to help her and could only hope that I capture the hidden beauty of my princess twin sister.

She whimpered and jumped into my lap and kissed me deeply. She pushed me onto my back on her bed and settled her eighteen year old breasts upon my torso. My hand moved onto her naked ass and gripped her firm cheeks. She started kissing me like the preamble of lovers drawing closer to pangs of intimacy. The more she kissed me the stronger her female scent filled the room.

I saw deep desire in her tearing blue eyes as she looked into mine. She was with just her eyes giving me permission to take her innocence and seek my pleasure within the heat of her body. This was no backseat horniness but deep intimacy. Her eyes said she would hold nothing back from her brother.

"Aoife are we gonna take pictures or have sex. Either one would be fine with me. Sex with you would be such an intimate gift given to your crude unworthy brother but I would be gentle and kind and be sure to pleasure you multiple times."

I kissed her and she started crying. I held her as she wept against my neck and I ran my hand through her long blonde hair down to her ass. I caressed between her wet ass cheeks and ran my fingers across her back star. She trembled and moaned and softly whispered my name. "Aedan please," she moaned when I pushed a finger against the portal of her dark star. I gave each of her ass cheeks a squeeze then a hard slap.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Aedan, Aoife and Mother Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds