• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Affair of the Heart Ch. 04

Affair of the Heart Ch. 04

Matt and Sophie sat snuggling together on the couch in the downstairs den. They were watching a movie but they were not really interested in it. Some old love story from the 1970's. This was the first time they had been alone together without one or more parents nearby.

"I've really missed you." Matt said leaning down to kiss her forehead.

"I've missed you too," Sophie sighed.

"Do you think, you know, we might get together?" he asked.

"I don't know, babe," Sophie sighed.

"Maybe I could sneak into your room?" Matt suggested.

"Not my room! It's right next to my parent's room." She said. "And your parents are across the hall. You heard my mom and I after dinner"

"What then? I need you bad," Matt pulled her closer.

They decided that Sophie would try to sneak into Matt's room which was downstairs off the den. They lay in the dark in their respective rooms waiting for the house to grow quiet. After an hour or two Sophie saw their chance. She texted Matt. "I'm on the way."

She quietly slipped out her door and then tiptoed down the hall. She was holding her breath as she moved. She moved quieter than a church mouse. Howeverjust as she reached the top of the stairs, Matt's dad opened the bathroom door and stepped into the hall. Sophie froze.

"Sophie, I didn't expect to see you at this hour," he said.

"I,I was just coming back from the kitchen," she stammered. "I was a little hungry."

"I know what you mean. Your mom makes a fine chicken dinner." He didn't comment on how it looked like she was headed down not up stairs.

"Yes, yes she does. Well, goodnight," and with that Sophie went back to her room.

Sophie texted Matt. "Busted."

"What? How? Your mom?"

"Not my mom.......your dad."

"We are just going to have to find a way," Matt replied,

The next morning everyone was talking excitedly around the breakfast table. They were all making plans for the day. It was decided that Beth and Branndon would take John and Nancy to nearby Amish country for the day. Sophie told her parents that she and Matt were going spend the day with her friends from school. She wanted to introduce him to them.

"Mom, this is important to me," Sophie said. "I've met his friends. Now he needs to meet mine. And I've been to Amish country a million times."

"Ok, Just be home for supper. Your brother is coming home from Bible camp today. He needs to meet Matt too."

As Sophie left the kitchen John entered.

"Sleep well?" he asked Beth.

"You know I did," she replied. She brushed him on the arm and smiled.

As Sophie left the kitchen, she caught this out of the corner of her eye. It startled her for a moment.

Sophie and Matt pull out just ahead of Beth, Branndon and Matt's parents. They made a right turn as Branndon turned left. Sophie waved goodbye as they drove off. They doubled back and stopped at the intersection. Slowly they drove down the street and turned into the driveway. They looked at each other. This might work.

They made their way into the house and up the steps. They went straight into Sophie's room. Matt looked Sophie up and down. He sure did like that blue sundress she had on. He walked over to her and their lips met in a tender kiss.

He moved around behind her. He slide his hands in the top of her dress and up underneath her bra. He felt the round firmness of her breasts. The light touch of his fingers made her nipples pucker and tighten. She sighed at his touch.

He nibbled at her ear. He turned her to face him and moved his hands down to the hem of her dress. He reached up underneath and felt the dampness of her panties. He hooked his thumbs in the waist band of her panties. He pulled them down and off her. The cool air felt good on her moist lips.

He then ran his fingers up and down her leg. As his fingers touched her pussy, he could already feel her juices. Matt dropped to his knees in front of her and started fingering her pussy. He hooked one of his fingers to increase her pleasure. With his thumb, he rubbed her erect clit. Soon her juices coated his fingers.

"Oh, baby, it's been so long," Sophie moaned.

Matt lowered his head and flicked at her pussy with his tongue. He loved the way she tasted. He parted her lips and replaced his fingers with his tongue. He pushed it deeply into her.

Sophie threw her head back. Her hips began to move back and forth

"Oh baby," she moaned. "I need you inside me, but not like this."

He lifted her and carried her over to the bed. Matt laid her down and slide the straps of her dress down her arms. He pulled the dress down and off her body. He then removed her bra. He claimed her lips with his own.

He lifted his head and smiled. "You are so beautiful. You know I love you."

Sophie put her arms around his neck. "I love you too."

He positioned the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy. He teasingly rubbed it over her swollen lips and clit. She moaned softly at his touch. Ever so suddenly he thrust himself inside her. He pulled out of her making her gasp loudly.

"Oh, Matt, pleased," she begged him.

Then he plunged right back in her. He then began to move slowly, back and forth. Sophie could feel her orgasm building.

She ran her fingers over his ass checks. She lightly massaged the firmness of them as he pounded into her. Soon her bed was rocking with every movement of their lovemaking. Sophie pushed on Matt's chest, wanting him to roll onto his back. Matt rolled over.

Sophie scrambled onto him, straddling him. She took his firm cock by her hand and settled down on it. She felt completely full. She pushed her pelvis down, grinding her clit against him. The two of them were lost in the moment.

Jeremiah had worked all summer at a Bible camp. He was only able to get home a few days as it ran all week and weekends. Sophie had called him and pleaded with him to try and come home so he could meet Matt. He and Sophie were real close. He would do anything for his little sister.

He called out as he entered the house but heard no reply. "I guess everyone gone out," he said to himself. "Oh well."

He headed up the stairs to his bedroom. At the top he heard noises coming from Sophie's room. Her door was shut but that never mattered. Without thinking, Jeremiah swung open the door.

"Hey, Sophie, I'm home," he yelled and then froze.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Affair of the Heart Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 146 milliseconds