• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • After A Hard Day At Work

After A Hard Day At Work

As you walk down the hallway of the apartment complex to your room, you think about what a long hard day at work you had and how glad you are that it is finally over. As you walk past your neighbor's door you notice that the door is partially open.

You knock softly. "Hello?"

There is no sound from inside, so you slowly push the door open a bit further. You hear soft music playing and the room is lit with small candles placed around the room. You see no one as you step into the apartment.

"Jessica?" You enquire as you walk further into the room.

You hear soft sounds coming from a partially open door to the left. You slowly walk over to the door when you hear a slapping sound and a moan. You are just about to call out to your neighbor again when you peer into the room and stop short. Her name dieing on your lips as you see her on hands and knees on the bed, another woman kneeling behind her with a paddle.

You look at Jessica's rosy ass and you feel yourself becoming increasingly aroused. You stand silently as the woman lightly paddles Jessica's perfect ass. Jessica moans softly with each slap of the paddle.

The other woman puts down the paddle and grabs something else. She pushes Jessica down on the bed on her back and straddles her. You watch as she runs a large purple feather along Jessica's arms. The feather moves to her nipples and they harden instantly at the touch of the feather against them. Jessica moans softly and spreads her legs a bit farther apart.

Your hard cock throbs as you get a view of her glistening nether lips. Jessica is shaved with a tiny patch of red above her lips. You stroke yourself through your pants as you watch the other woman move a hand behind her to Jessica's sex.

Her fingers gently brush against her swollen lips. Jessica moans loudly and lifts her hips against the other woman's fingers. The other woman continues to tease her, slowly running her fingers up and down the sides of her lips.

Jessica spreads her legs farther apart opening her lips, her swollen clit glistening with her juices.

"Oh my god, Sara!" Jessica moans as Sara finally lets her fingers slide inside Jessica's lips. Sara circles Jessica's clit with her fingers as Jessica thrusts her hips against her hand. Jessica's breath starts coming in short gasps as Sara rubs her clit faster.

After a few minutes Jessica's moans have become louder and you can tell she is nearing orgasm. Her whole body begins to tremble as her hips thrust against Sara's fingers.

You feel your balls begin to tighten as you near your own orgasm. You stop rubbing yourself, you don't want to cum just yet.

As Jessica's orgasm ends, Sara moves into the 69 position. Jessica eagerly nuzzles against Sara's pussy and begins licking her vigorously. Sara moans as she lowers herself to Jessica's dripping pussy.

You watch as her tongue flicks over Jessica's clit, then moves lower and laps up her cum. Jessica grinds her hips against Sara's mouth as she inserts her tongue.

The site and sound of both women eating each other is driving you wild. You take your throbbing cock out and begin to stroke it vigorously.

Both women's moans are growing louder as they work each other nearer to orgasm, each bucking against the others face as their tongues dance along their clits. Jessica's muffled moans grow louder as you see her body quivering in orgasm.

You stifle a moan of your own as you shoot your load on the door as Sara begins to convulse in the throws of her own orgasm. You back away from the door as you hear the moans dieing down. You quickly walk out and shut the door behind you.

What a nice ending to a stressful day at work you think to yourself as you let yourself in to your apartment.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • After A Hard Day At Work

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds