After Darts: Submissive Slave Girl Ch. 03

"Think I'll find Staci to suck my load down." Jimmy laughed as he walked through the door way out of sight.

"I think you might find some of those guys will help you out with what you need." I heard Jimmy say from the other room.

There I was helpless, on my knees, hanging cuffed to some bar over this stage. All I could think of was, what is taking these guys so long to stuff there black cocks in my mouth. My pussy quivered with excitement as one of them walked over, he unbuckled his pants as he did. He unzipped his fly just in front of me, and I didn't bother to look up at his face. All I wanted was that cock in my mouth, any cock in my mouth, and I had to have his cum in my mouth.

Part 4 : Cumming Soon

------------------------

* Disclaimer - Please Read.

Due to the amount of comments of a ridiculous nature I feel a disclaimer is needed. I do not claim to be a writer, nor do I aspire to be one. I do check for spelling and punctuation in my submissions. These are Erotic stories, they are supposed to get you worked up, and if you are checking my spelling then the story or experience (in my case) just isn't doing the job. Please don't feel I need to hear your negativity, just move along quietly to the next author. As soon as I see your comments are of the negative nature I delete them, so you are wasting your time even writing them.

99% of my writings are from real life experiences, with a little bit of creative description. The events are real, the people are real, the sex is real, so please try and remember - Truth is always stranger than Fiction.

I really do appreciate hearing people enjoy the accounts of my experiences, so I do welcome positive comments. Personally I only send positive comments though this site, since I am also not a critic. I do hope you continue to enjoy these adventures, and will continue to share them with you. Thank you for all the positive comments.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1184 milliseconds