• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • After Hours Ch. 02

After Hours Ch. 02

123

When Marcus arrived home, he called Tonia's mobile phone. There was loud music in the background which told him she was already at the club, and her giggling before she even said hello meant she was tipsy, and it wasn't even 8 o'clock yet.

'Hi!' she said. 'Are you still up for tonight? If the answer's yes, you'd better get your ass down here soon because Marianne is beating them off with a stick.'

'Just as long as that's all she's beating them off with,' he said. Tonia laughed at his lame joke and he could tell she was beyond just tipsy.

After a quick shower and shave, Marcus caught a taxi to the nightclub rather than take his own car, so he wouldn't have to stay sober enough to drive. It was 9 o'clock and there was already quite a queue. Once inside, it didn't take long to find Tonia and Marianne; they were at the bar surrounded by guys. He deftly elbowed his way through the testosterone filled crowd and greeted both girls with a kiss. It seemed Tonia had forgotten about their last intimate encounter, at least momentarily, and was back to being her overly friendly self.

The music was too loud to carry a conversation so they walked out to one of the balconies where they all lit up. The lighting there was better and as Marcus made small talk with Marianne, he was giving her a score in his head. She was only a few inches shorter than him, and while he preferred his women to be more compact he didn't miss the practicality of sex with a woman so close to his own height. She said she was 28, which looked about right. This counted as old in his books, but her slim yet curvy figure made up for it, the clinging dress she wore showing off her toned bronze limbs. Her face was plain and she didn't wear much makeup, but she had a mischievous smile and her eyes were lusty. Tonia was happy to be chatted up by other guys as Marianne and Marcus got to know each other better.

He found she was an office manager at a law firm, had an apartment in the city not far from there, which she looked forward to showing him.

They left Tonia to be flirted with by two Lebanese guys, and went to the dance floor. Marianne ground her butt against Marcus's groin more than was appropriate for so early in the night and they attracted some stares. He decided to test her limits and reached between them and under her dress, not surprised to find she wasn't wearing any panties. He didn't even bother to check whether her pussy was wet, which he was sure it would be, and went straight for her behind. He circled her completely hairless hole with his fingers as she tried to sit on them. Her back still turned to him, Marianne reached behind her and wrapped her arms around his neck, leaned her head back and whispered into his ear, 'You're gonna fuck me there tonight, you're gonna cream inside my tight ass with that big cock I've heard so much about. What do you think of that?'

'I think I don't want to wait.'

He led her to the men's bathroom, neither of them caring whether there was anyone in there or not, took her into one of the stalls. There wasn't much room, so she stood with her legs spread over the toilet and facing the wall and leaned down with her arms on the cistern. Marcus easily lifted her dress up as he unzipped his pants without taking them off. He was already hard and watching the slutty girl he'd just met half an hour ago bending over in the dirty public toilet made him even hornier and all he wanted to do was shove his cock up her filthy hole.

'Fuck me, please fuck me,' she panted, cheek pressed against the disgusting wall.

He slid the length of his cock along her pussy, purposefully rubbing it against her clit as he used her juices to moisten his thick rod, which was easy enough. He then spread her cheeks wide and positioned the tip against her puckered hole. The thick purple head slid in easily so he slammed the rest into her in one go, pushing her right against the wall so hard that she winced as her neck twisted painfully. Marcus didn't miss a beat as he fucked her ass hard and fast in long strokes, letting the friction make up for the looseness.

'Clench that hole you loose bitch,' he ordered.

Panting, 'Just back up a bit –'

'For fuck's sake if you don't tighten up I'll fuck you against this wall all night,' he lied, only minutes away from cumming.

She did as she was told and soon Marcus was emptying his balls deep into her steaming ass.

'Bastard, you didn't even wait for me to come,' she said between her teeth, her neck still too sore to be able to get up.

'Oh, sorry,' he said sarcastically. In one fluid movement he lifted her dress up over her shoulders and covered her head with it. She was too weak to resist and knew that even if she tried he would just force her back down. Restraining her with one hand, he opened the stall door and peered out. There was one man approaching the urinals, about 30, fat and unshaven, Marcus wondered how he had even been let into the club. In the quiet of the bathroom he had heard the woman's complaint and was chuckling to himself. The fat man had turned to see Marcus half out of the stall.

'Need a hand?' he asked, reading his mind.

Marcus nodded.

'OK, I'll be with you in a minute,' he said and pulled out his cock to pee.

'Why wait?' grinned Marcus.

The fat man grinned back and walked towards the stall. Marcus stepped out completely and let him take his place. He was so large that with the two of them in there, there wasn't enough room left to shut the stall door. He looked at her dirty ass dripping cum and sprayed it with his urine, then plunged the small but thick piece of meet into her hole and douched her some more. She was plugged tight and hardly dribbled until he manoeuvred her so she was squatting over the toilet bowl though still facing the wall. He pulled out of her and she let out a spray of urine mixed with cum and faecal slime. Now content that she was clean, he began to drill her back hole with his cock, quickly but not roughly, so that her head no longer banged against the wall and while she could not see who was fucking her, began to enjoy the much needed stimulation of her sensitive ass, and tried to get what little there was of him as deep inside her slippery rectum as was possible. Marcus was content to wait in the next stall with the door closed, not wanting to go back and have Tonia find him without her and begin asking questions.

There was about a quarter of an inch of space at the back end of the wall separating the two stalls. Marcus peered through it and saw Marianne's covered head and heard her panting through it. Her face was only inches away, and he whispered through the opening, 'There's a dirty fat man with a tiny cock fucking your ass Marianne. He just gave you a piss enema to get my cum and your shit out and now he's pounding you with his little wiener. And soon he's going to fill your used hole with his spunk and you're going to take it like the slut you are.'

For a while she said nothing, only panted, then, 'Don't stop. Tell me more.'

'He's so fat that he couldn't even get the stall door shut. He doesn't know what you look like and he thinks he's reaming your ass, he's giving you all he's got but that's not enough for you is it Marianne?'

'No...' she groaned.

'Do you want a nice big cock in your ass Marianne?'

'Yes… Please… Make me cum…' she begged.

'I don't want your slimy hole, Marianne. Has he filled you with his diseased cum yet?'

'No… He's close… I don't want his cum… Get him off me…' she pleaded, but didn't appear to make any attempt to push him away.

'Of course you want his cum. You love having your loose butt filled with jizz don't you Marianne?'

'I do… Oh fuck… He's cumming inside me… Oh fuck!' she screamed through the fabric, and shuddered to orgasm.

The fat man pulled out and Marcus walked out of the stall. He was wiping his slimy cock on her ass. As he did so he casually turned his pockmarked face to Marcus and said, 'Man, that slut comes so easy. Sloppiest lay I ever had, but thanks!' And with that he zipped up and walked off. Another man who had obviously been waiting his turn all along walked up and asked, 'Can I go too? I don't mind if she's loose.'

It was obvious why. This man wasn't fat all over like the one before him, but had a large build and a huge pot belly under his shirt. He was practically bald and his face was a stubbly mix of black and grey. He had enormous lips coated with spittle that was probably a permanent fixture; his nose was huge and looked ridiculous in front of those tiny eyes.

Marcus smiled and nodded his consent, as if it was his to give. The scruffy guy flopped out his cock which was large and almost as thick as the fat man's.

'I've never had a piss whore,' he said, and also shoved his cock in her ass, instantly filling it with urine. Marcus went back into the neighbouring stall and heard her cry in pain at the cramps, too weak to resist, too eager for a second orgasm to ask him to stop.

'This one probably hasn't had his dick in any hole for a long time,' he whispered through the opening. 'He's going to have a big creamy load for you, Marianne.'

She groaned relief as for the second time that night she expelled a combination of fluids into the bowl. The old guy immediately filled her again with his expanding cock, ploughing through her sphincter repeatedly until both their moans drew a greater crowd. Most watched unabashedly, at least for a while, and only the most desperate of the lot waited for a ride. Marianne took at least a dozen of them, exploding with one orgasm after another at the repulsive nature of the act. Her bowels were filled with the spunk and urine of reportedly disgusting strange men, who would never recognise her except bent forward over a toilet, and even as she begged them to leave her alone, she was finding it impossible to hide her pleasure.

When they heard the voice of the bouncer come to find out what the commotion was about, the crowd dispersed and Marcus swiftly joined Marianne in her stall, locking the door behind them. As the bouncer's footsteps came nearer, he clamped his hand over her mouth and flushed the toilet so that her panting, and not her cries for help, would not be heard. After he left, he pulled her dress down and off her head and sat her on the toilet where she practically collapsed. She looked up at him with glazed eyes, chest heaving, and the mischievous grin completely gone. He easily cradled her head to his chest as she caught her breath.

'After I clean up, take me home,' she whispered. 'I know you don't want to fuck me, but tell her you will. She can't know about this.'

'OK,' said Marcus.

He balanced her as she wiped herself off with toilet paper as best she could, then let him lead her out almost limping back to the club. As Tonia came towards them, Marianne clung to Marcus for support and smiled.

'We're going back to her place now,' he smiled. 'I trust you'll be able to make your own way home.'

Tonia winked. 'Of course, Mr Valanidis,' she said. 'See you Monday!' And with that she drunkenly stumbled off.

Marcus hailed a taxi and Marianne managed to whisper her address which he repeated to the driver. They were there within minutes and she handed him her bag, indicating the keys were inside. Her apartment was a studio, done up in rich earthy colours with candles and dim lamps scattered about, but otherwise it was mostly empty. There was a mirrored built-in along one wall with a large canopied bed opposite. He considered putting her in the bed and leaving her there, but there was something about the eager slut, now completely broken, that made him want to stick around. He was surprised to find he was horny, even after seeing her used by those ugly men.

It was easy enough finding the bathroom because there was only one other door inside the apartment. It was small, with a half-size corner bath and combined shower. He put the toilet seat down and sat her on it as he filled the tub with warm water. In the meantime, he went back out and turned on the stereo he'd seen earlier, inserting an R&B top 40 CD, turned off the main lights and turned on one of the lamps.

'You reek of sweat and piss and sex,' he told her as he took off what little clothes she had on.

'Did you enjoy watching those disgusting men fuck me in the toilet?' she asked sleepily.

'Yes,' he replied, surprised at her question as well as his response.

'Good.'

Marcus easily carried Marianne to the bathtub and lowered her into the steamy water. As the music played softly in the background, he soaped her limbs, then shampooed and conditioned her hair. All the while she sat there, relaxed, watching him through half-closed eyes, a thin smile on her lips. He wondered why he was not enjoying her surrender, and realised this was because she had already been broken. Her inner turmoil over the acts of depravity she was enslaved to was obvious. She was unwilling, but resigned, and far from innocent. But he would fuck her anyway, insert his cock between those pouting lips, if only to remove the smile that showed the world that she'd chosen this life for herself. He would force his meat down her throat and wipe away the lie that let her face herself in the mirror each morning.

The water had cooled and he helped her out of the tub, towelled her dry as she leaned on the bathroom counter.

'Can you walk to the bed?' he asked when she was mostly dry.

'I don't think so,' she said, weakly.

'Then crawl.'

Without a word, she slinked down the side of the counter and brought her hands to the floor. The first few movements across the tiles weren't graceful, but she soon had her balance and slowly made her way to the bed, where Marcus was already waiting with his pants undone. Without needing to be told, she put her mouth over his stiffening member and tried to suck but was still having difficulty holding herself up. This didn't bother him as he held onto the sides of her head and brought it up and down.

He shot his load down her throat, quickly, without ceremony. Having regained some of her strength, she lay on the bed cleaning the cum out of her teeth with her tongue. Marcus zipped himself up and walked towards the door.

'Will I see you again?' she asked.

'Probably not,' he said, without turning around.

'Oh.'

The door clicked shut behind him. He went down to the main street and hailed a taxi home, and slept soundly.

He spent Saturday stocking up at the adult shop, then watching pornos for inspiration. The next day he went to the children's clothing department at the mall and bought several pairs of girls' panties and training bras for Li Ming. His favourite was lavender in colour and made of cotton with a lace frill. The top was bra-shaped but without adjustable straps or hooks, not designed to enhance or flatter, but he masturbated over them anyway before putting his purchases in the washing machine.

Monday couldn't come soon enough. Marcus arrived at work early to set up his things, was greeted by Cliff who grinned at him conspiratorially.

As was usual for the first day after the weekend, Tonia arrived almost half an hour late, makeup caked on to hide the bags under her eyes from lack of sleep. Today she wore a miniscule lime green skirt and a sheer lemon yellow tank top through which a lacy push-up bra was visible. The accompanying straw-coloured platform sandals complimented the ice-cream cone look Marcus was convinced she was going for.

She walked into his office soon before lunch to ask him about Friday night.

'I don't know what you did to her,' she said, smirking, 'but on Saturday night she was still too tired to go out. I can't say that many guys have succeeded in wearing Marianne out, so well done!'

Marcus sat down on the armchair as he fabricated a story about his night with her friend. Tonia stood in front of him, supporting herself with her back to the wall as she spread her legs and fingered herself standing up. Her skirt rode up higher as she continued, until he found himself aroused and pulled his stiffening cock out of his pants. When he was done telling her about Friday at Marianne's apartment, he rolled on a condom and motioned for her to approach him. She stumbled towards him, moments from orgasm, and squatted facing him on his lap, enveloping him with her sopping snatch.

He ran his fingers through the underside of her hair and gripped firmly, guiding her up and down on his meat. Occasionally she would wrap her legs under the armchair to bring herself close to him, but his hands holding her hair forced on her a rhythm not fast enough to make her come. She reached behind her into his pants and played with his balls until they tightened. He impatiently lifted up her top and pulled down the cups of her bra, mashing her tits with his strong hands until she had to bite her lip to stop from crying out. The rough material of his pants rubbed harshly against her clit, and as he picked up the pace and her nub doubled in size, the discomfort increased while her orgasm drew nearer, and she exploded around his shaft. He stuffed her shirt into her mouth to stifle her moans and continued to bounce her on his lap for another minute until he also came. Tonia put one hand on her clit, now rubbed raw, and lifted herself off his softening cock.

He zipped his pants and waited for her to straighten up, then they went out for a late lunch.

After work, Marcus waited until everyone had gone home, and went to make sure he had everything ready. At 5:30, she knocked softly on his door. He had not heard the vacuum cleaner, but had seen her come in through the blinds in his office.

'Clean up first, then come here,' he said commandingly.

'Yes, Sir,' came the timid reply.

Half an hour later, she knocked again.

'Come in.'

He was still seated at his desk, distractedly making up a draft for next week's presentation. He did his best to conceal his excitement as he glanced casually at the young Asian girl in the oversized work shirt. Knowing they were being watched, he figured he might as well give the horny security guy a show. He went back to ignoring her.

Unsure, she closed the door behind her and waited for a sign from him. Five minutes – agonizing for them both – passed, and then she began to remove her clothes. She wasn't really stripping, because there was nothing erotic about taking off her shoes, then her top, utility belt and jeans. And yet, Marcus was almost fully erect by the time she was down to her well worn panties and bra.

'Your underwear is old and ugly,' he said, still not looking up. 'There are new ones on the couch.'

She picked her clothing up off the ground where it had fallen and brought them to the sofa where she folded it neatly. The man's indifference was humiliating. She thought of ways to get his attention but was too embarrassed to be forward. She thought he must be bored with her, and considered getting dressed and leaving.

Instead, she unhooked her bra and slipped off her panties, then walked tentatively to his desk and crawled under it, dropping them as noisily as possible into the bin. Li Ming played his game with him, ignoring him, being careful to not so much as brush up against his leg as she went back to put on the new underwear.

Marcus turned around just long enough to notice her hesitation when she found the underwear which was obviously meant for a child. He smirked as she put them on, but his face was straight again once she turned to him. He wanted to fuck here there and then, knew she'd be willing to let him fuck any of her holes.

Finally he got up and approached her, towering over her small naked frame, fully clothed in his business suit. She looked young and fragile, but he didn't hesitate when he roughly took her by the wrist and walked her to the window. There was a half metre high wall in front of it along that side of the room. He pulled off her panties and left them to dangle off one ankle, brought her to a kneeling position on the low surface and she turned just enough to see him holding a nozzle attached to a bag filled with clear liquid. Li Ming realised this was what he had used to give her an enema last week, and cringed at the thought of what was going to happen. She wondered why he wanted to cause her pain even though she had never refused him and did not deserve punishment. But then she also could not understand why she let him do it, why she didn't just leave and not come back. He wouldn't have stopped her. Maybe wanting him to treat her this way was in itself worthy of punishment.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • After Hours Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds