• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • After Midnight

After Midnight

It was the end of December. I'd been flying halfway around the world on business--forget Christmas, I'd been up to my eyeballs in Hong Kong ironing out the contracts for my corporation. All I wanted to do was grab a cold drink, a hot shower and an even hotter porn flick that had been pressed upon me by a grateful client. But as I pulled into my drive, the car's headlights flashed on my daughter Rory, sitting on the side door steps.

Damn. I'd made sure she got all my presents well ahead of time. But I knew she'd be upset with me. She's the starting center for her school's basketball team, and they were in a big invitational Christmas tournament all vacation. I'd missed every game. I hoped my ex-wife and her twin boys had been there to cheer her on.

I got out of the car and gave the kid a hug. Her hair was still damp from her post-game shower, and her body was covered by baggy sweats. I saw tears glistening on her face in the reflection of the Christmas lights. Timers are amazing things. While I was thousands of miles away, my house looked cozily lived-in, twinkling up a storm on my suburban street.

"Crying, kiddo? Don't tell me you guys lost! How come you didn't let yourself in with your key?"

Rory sniffed. "I forgot my backpack in Kelly's car. And we won, not that you'd care."

"Rory, honey, you know I had to go overseas on business. My company doesn't care about Christmas, just the almighty dollar."

I opened the kitchen door and dropped my suitcases on the floor. "Are you hungry?" I asked, not that there was apt to be anything in the fridge that was edible. I'd been gone for three weeks and had made sure to throw out anything that was perishable, including the inevitable fruitcake that my Aunt Irene always sends.

Rory shook her head. "We stopped at Borelli's after the game. Dad, I need to talk to you."

She sounded pretty desperate. "Let's go in the living room. I'm beat. All I've been thinking about for hours is putting my feet up in the Lazy Boy."

Rory shuffled ahead of me. She's tall, obviously, and lanky like her old man. I played basketball too, way back when, but she's even better than I ever was. She's a triple-threat---soccer in the fall, basketball in the winter and softball in the spring. Colleges were recruiting her and I know she felt some pressure. I hoped she wouldn't ask me about where she should go to school tonight---I was too exhausted to think straight.

"Daddy, something happened tonight." She looked embarrassed and fiddled with the cord on her sweats.

"What? Did you foul out? It's a family tradition, baby."

"No, no, the game was fine. We won the whole tournament. It was afterwards, in the locker room."

"Uh hunh, go on." I forced myself to keep my eyes open.

Rory sighed. "I'd better call Mom and tell her where I am. Is it okay if I stay here tonight?"

"Sure." She went for the kitchen phone and I wriggled around trying to get comfortable. It seemed like I was in for a long night.

I must have drifted off. Rory was standing over me, her big blue eyes filled with more tears. "Daddy, I need you to pay attention."

"Sure thing. Why don't you grab me a beer? You can have one too."

"Tsk, tsk, you know I had to sign that pledge with Coach." She was almost smiling.

"I'll never tell. It'll be just between you and me," I winked.

Resigned, she went back into the kitchen and returned with two Coronas. She plopped down on the sofa and took a dainty sip. "Do you think I look like a boy, Dad?"

What a loaded question. She kept her blond hair short and she was as flatchested as she could be, but I still thought she was an awfully pretty girl. "Don't be silly, Rory. You're beautiful."

"Terry Marshall--you know the girl who plays for Central---came up to me after the game and asked if I was really a boy," she choked out. "Then she said I must be a lesbian."

I felt my face burn. Damn but kids could be cruel. "She's just jealous cause you outscore her every time, baby. Don't let that little bitch psych you out."

"But no one ever asks me out, Daddy. I mean, I have a lot of guy friends, but I never d--d--date."

Well, the floodgates had opened for real now, and she was sobbing. I sat up fast in the recliner and moved over to the couch. She sobbed into my buttondown shirt. I found myself smoothing her back like I used to when she was a little girl and couldn't calm down. She wasn't wearing a bra. Hell, the only time she did wear one was a sports bra for games.

"Do you have plans for New Year's?" I asked.

She shook her head. "There are some lame parties, but every one is already hooked up. I don't want to go anywhere."

"Then you'll be MY date tomorrow, baby. I'll take you out for a fancy dinner. Take my credit card and buy yourself a knockout outfit tomorrow at the mall. Get your hair done." I stifled a yawn.

"Will you pay for a boob job, Daddy?"

"What?" That woke me up fast.

"That's what I really want. Then I'll look more like a woman."

"Baby, you know your mother was on the small side when I married her. She got bigger when she had you, and now after those twins she is pretty respectably stacked. You don't need a boob job."

"Well, I can't wait until I have three kids, Dad!" Rory stood and pulled up her Devils sweatshirt. "Look! I'm pathetic!"

There was my gorgeous daughter, naked from the waist up. Her nipples were rosy and erect, and I felt an unnatural stirring. "Baby, cover yourself up! I've got to get some sleep. I'll be dead from jet lag unless I do."

Instead of falling asleep, I tossed and turned for hours. All I could see was my little girl's athletic body. Her legs went on forever. I wondered if her pussy was as bald as it had been when I wrapped her in Pampers. I imagined sucking her swollen nipples. I imagined her sucking my cock. Tiptoeing out of the bedroom, I grabbed my briefcase where that Asian bootleg tape was and popped into the VCR in my bedroom. In no time I was jacking off to the grunts and grimaces of some very creative couples.

When I woke up, Rory was gone. She had borrowed my car and my credit card and no doubt was doing damage. I called Magnolia's in the city and made a reservation for their New Year's Eve dinner. Even though I was sure they were full, I threw so much business their way I knew they'd find me a table somewhere. I ordered the meals and the wines in advance. I wanted this evening to be a special one for my little girl.

By midafternoon, Rory pulled in, loaded with boxes. "Jeez, did you max me out?"

"Don't be silly, Daddy. I only did what you told me to do." Her hair was streaky and they had puffed it out some so it wasn't quite the boyish style I was used to seeing. She disappeared into her room, and after a minute I heard the thump of her music as she got ready. I took a shower myself and dressed, fixed myself a gigantic scotch. Rory could be the designated driver tonight, although a few sips of champagne later wouldn't hurt her.

When she emerged from her room, my heart stopped. She was wearing a slinky black dress that was barely more than a slip. Somehow she had achieved cleavage from a miraculous bra, and her ass was just about hanging out from under the hem. She must have had on a thong---or nothing.

"Wow," I whispered. "No one's gonna think you're a guy tonight, baby."

Rory giggled and grabbed my scotch. "Yuck," she said, wrinkling her nose.

"We'll have champagne with dinner, baby. Are you ready?"

"Yup, Date. Just for tonight, pretend you're not my dad."

"If I were acting like your dad, I'd tell you to go change."

She kissed me softly on the lips. "You like my dress?"

"What there is of it. You look pretty spectacular."

"Thanks, Daddy---I mean, Rob." She winked.

The restaurant was crowded but we had a cozy booth in the back room. Service was impeccable, and no one bothered to card my eighteen year old daughter. Plans to have her be the designated driver were abandoned, as she was enjoying every drop of champagne that came her way. When midnight rolled around, we blew our little horns and she leaned into me, offering a kiss. Somehow her pretty pink mouth was open; somehow mine covered hers. Our tongues tangled. She opened her eyes and stared straight into mine.

"Daddy," she breathed, "make me a woman tonight."

I shook my head slowly. Her eyes filled with tears. "You don't want me either."

"Oh, baby, I want you more than I can say. I spent all last night---" I swallowed my words. I was a lowdown pervert.

"Please, Daddy. It's a new year. I want to try something new." She slid out of the booth and grabbed my hand. The band was playing a slow, dreamy song, and my baby girl was rubbing her tall body against mine. I held her close so she could feel my stiff cock.

"Umm, Daddy. I want to touch you."

She was drunk. She had to be. We looped around the dance floor awhile, clinging to each other.

"I need to go to the ladies' room, Daddy," she whispered into my ear. I started to ease up my hold. "No, no," she said mischievously, "I want you to come in with me."

Before I knew it, she'd locked us into a roomy bathroom stall. Everything in there was pink and perfect, including my daughter. She'd pulled her skimpy dress over her head, exposing a sexy black bra and her shaved pussy. "Oh God," I said, frantically unhooking the bra.

My lips enveloped her nipple. She tasted heavenly, and I suckled until I coaxed all there was to get out of her, her tips swollen with lust. She dragged my hand to her sopping pussy. "This is for you, Daddy, all for you."

"Oh, Rory, baby, I can't do this."

She sat atop the toilet tank, spreading her glistening lips with her own fingers. "Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck me now." She reached across and unzipped me. My cock was desperate to be released. Any hope that I could resist her ended as she bent over me, lapping my shaft. "Mmm, Daddy, I want to kiss you there, just like the movies you have at the house. I've been watching them for years, just waiting for tonight." She started up a rhythm that drew me further under her spell. I held onto her wild blond hair as her pert little nose bumped into my belly, inhaling my meat, the drool slipping from her lips.

"Oh, Jesus, Rory. Let me get inside you."

With a radiant smile, she spread her legs again and I ripped into her, meeting and mastering the barrier of her virginity. She crowed in triumph as I pounded her. Beyond the door women were coming and going, but Rory and I just concentrated on cumming. I grabbed her tiny tits and pushed her back against the wall, shoving my shaft into her as deep as it could go. I felt her quake around me and I spurted into her in the most satisfying orgasm of my life.

After, she clung to me, her eyes shining.

"Don't cry, baby."

"I'm so happy, Daddy. I know I'm a woman now."

"There was never any doubt. That was unbelievable." I kissed her damp forehead.

"I want to go home now, Daddy."

My heart dropped.

Sensing my disappointment, she smiled. "I want to go home so we can fuck in a proper bed, Daddy. We're gonna start this New Year off right."

And that's just what we did. My ex-wife didn't mind when Rory told her she'd like to finish up her senior year under my roof. The twins were a load of trouble and her husband was happy to have Rory out from under. Truth was, I think he'd been turned on by her himself and felt a little guilty. That was not my problem. I felt no guilt at all, cause I know just what makes my baby girl happy.

We're spending this New Year's in Hong Kong. Once again I'm snowed under with work, but this time my daughter flew over to keep me company. She has enrolled in the local junior college so we can continue our sexual relationship, and I gave her an early Christmas present. She is so proud of her new 36 DD tits she uses every excuse she can think of to show them off. Right now she's naked, pressed up against our hotel window, watching the midnight fireworks go off. In a few minutes, we'll be setting off some fireworks of our own.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • After Midnight

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds