• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • After Practice

After Practice

This is purely a work of fiction.

I grew up an only child in a typical suburban town. For the most part growing up there was pretty normal, as I played sports, got into fights, went to school, and did all the other things a typical kid did. However, around my 18th birthday, my parents announced that they were getting divorced and my Dad moved out. My Mom kept the house and got a job working in the local bank. Dad pretty much dropped out of the picture leaving my Mom to raise me on her own.

I was a pretty good kid. I played a lot of sports and by the time I had gotten to my junior year of college, I had grown up a bit, reaching over 6 feet tall and in pretty decent shape. I devoted my time to schoolwork and sports. Because of my focus, I was able to get an athletic scholarship to a local college. I really did not have a lot of time for girls because I was pretty focused, knowing that while my Mom provided ok for us, she did not have the money to send me to college, and I needed to focus on my sports and academics in order to keep my scholarship. My biggest sexual experiences were my morning masturbation sessions before getting up to get ready for school and once again, before I went to bed. I kept hoping that one day I would get to do it for real with a girl but figured the time would come and as long as my wrist held out, I was ok.

My mother was in her early 40s. She worked a lot of hours trying to provide for us but she looked great if a little tired sometimes. Working in a bank, she always dressed really nice in a dress or skirt, heels and hose. I knew she wore stockings with garters because I had seen her getting dressed a few times. (Ok, so it was not by accident when I did see her getting dressed.) She was about 5' 7 with long dark hair and was pretty, with great boobs and an even greater set of legs. Still in great shape, she turned a lot of heads and my friends always told me that she was pretty hot for an old lady. (Funny how we thought 40 was old back then.)

My Mom and I spent quite a bit of time together and she used to worry about my lack of dating. As I told her, I had plenty of time for that later, but I had a goal in mind of graduating from college, and if I did, I would be the first one in my family. We got to be pretty close, and in some ways, I guess I took the place of my Dad, but never guessed just how much I would.

Many days she would get home from work and just sit down for a bit with a glass of wine before making dinner. I would come home from college and for years, I would give her a little backrub to help her relax.

I had just gotten home from basketball practice and school on a Friday and was looking forward to the weekend. I really did not have any homework and was actually looking forward to hanging out and sleeping in. Since it was December, there was no lawn to cut or leaves to rake so it was like a mini-vacation.

I walked in the door took my jacket off and walked into the living room. My Mom was sitting there with her shoes off, feet up listening to some soft music with her glass of wine and relaxing. She had on a rather sheer silk blouse, skirt and hose, and she had unbuttoned a couple of buttons, and I could see a glimpse of her ample cleavage, and a bare hint of the top of her stockings as she sat there with her feet up. I came up and hugged her and kissed her on the cheek.

"Hi Mom."

"Hi son, how was your day?"

"Pretty good. No homework this weekend so it looks like I get to relax a little bit."

"How was practice?"

"Good. I think we have a pretty good team this year."

"That is good dear. I am glad you get a chance to relax a little bit. A young man your age should not have to work so hard all the time. A handsome young man like you should have a girlfriend."

"Aw Mom, it is ok. I have plenty of time for that stuff. Besides, most of the ones that I know are pretty fake and not really into much other than themselves." As we were talking, she would occasionally shift position and move her legs, which was starting to get me a little excited. Damn, I thought, stop thinking like that. This is your mom!

"Do you mind giving me a little backrub, sweetie?"

"Not at all, Mom."

She slid up to sit on the stool and I got in the chair behind her and began to slowly rub her shoulders and neck. As I did so, I realized just how good she smelled. Her head was down as I rubbed her neck, and she leaned back a little, exposing a great view of the best set of boobs I had ever seen, especially considering I never really seen any other than in a magazine. They seemed to be pretty firm, and I could see the faint outline of her nipples through the fabric of her blouse.

"That feels really good, Craig." she said.

As I continued to rub her shoulders I would occasionally slip my hands over them and rub the front up near her neck. I could now feel myself getting extremely hard and thinking to myself oh man I need to get out of here. All of a sudden, my mom leaned back into me and my hands slid to the top of her breasts. Feeling like I had just touched a hot stove, I quickly slid my hands back to her neck but she was leaning back and my huge erection was now hitting her in the upper back and I knew she could feel it. Her eyes were half open and a smile was on her face as she pressed back a little more.

"Well don't stop, son this feels good."

"Uh, ok," I stammered. I could feel my heartbeat picking up a bit and felt a little flushed as I looked down at this beautiful woman laying back against me. Without saying a word, I started slowly rubbing her head which I knew she really liked, and she squirmed a little bit and seemed to be trying to rub against my raging hard on.

"Mmm, feels like someone is getting a little turned on here," she said in a low and somewhat seductive voice.

"Oh Mom, I am so sorry, I.. I.."

"Nothing to be sorry about sweetie. It is a natural reaction, especially for a strapping young man your age." "I actually take it as a compliment that an old lady like me can still turn a young guy's head."

"Mom you have got to be kidding. You are beautiful."

With that, she sat up a bit and turned around to face me and we hugged. She looked at me and said, "You don't really have much experience with girls do you?"

Turning red, I stammered, "Well no not really but I don't want to talk about that .." As I said that, she grabbed my hands and placed them on her breasts. Not sure what I should do next, I left them there not moving.

"It is ok son, you need to learn about these things, go ahead and rub them like you do my back." As I started to do that, I looked in her eyes and she was smiling and she slowly closed them and put her head back a bit as I did it. I could tell that she had probably had a little more wine than normal but I was enjoying the first touch of a woman's breast. They felt so full and soft, even through her blouse and bra.

"Mom, uh should we be doing this?"

"Shh it is ok son. Let's just enjoy this. It has been so long since I have had a man touch me there."

As I did so, she unbuttoned her blouse and shrugged it off, leaving me to rub her breasts through the lacy fabric of her bra. As I did so, without a word, she reached down and felt my crotch.

"MmM," she said as she leaned into me to kiss my neck. "It feels like you have quite a surprise there." And with that she began to slowly rub my hard on. I was really beginning to feel uncomfortable now as my cock almost hurt from being so hard, and I could feel a little wetness from my precum oozing. She kissed me on the lips and it was like an electric charge went through us, as I could feel myself twitch with desire. She undid my belt and zipper as we continued to kiss, and she pulled down my underwear and I could feel my cock spring out like a coiled snake, standing straight up.

"Oh my God, son." She said. "You are huge! I have never seen one this big."

Reaching behind her, I fumbled around like the amateur I was, trying to undo the clasps of her bra as her hand rested on my cock. Laughing, she reached back and undid it, shrugging it off as her 36 Cs were held up by my hands.

"We'll have to teach you how to do that," and we both laughed for a moment at the thought of me struggling with her bra.

I kissed her again and this time, her lips parted and I realized I was not only French kissing for the first time, but with my Mom! At this point, I could care less as it felt really good, and all I could think of was how great it felt to have someone else holding my dick instead of me.

She continued to slowly stroke my cock as I leaned down to start licking her breasts. She gasped slightly as I took her nipple into my mouth and I rolled my tongue around on it.

"Yes!" she cried as I continued to it and I could feel my cock starting to spasm. The next thing I knew, I erupted and began to shoot all over the place, covering her tits and neck with a huge load of white hot, semen. My eyes were spinning around in my head as I was shooting off for the first time with a woman. She continued to stroke me as my orgasm slowly subsided.

"Oh Mom, I am so sorry about this, I did not mean."

"Shh it is ok son. Wow you shot off a huge load for me. But you need to work on not cumming so fast." As we sat there, she rubbed the cum into her tits and chest and I sat there for a second almost dizzy.

Without a word, she grabbed my hand and we stood up, and she led me back to her bedroom. We stood in front of the bed and she slowly undressed me, first taking off my shirt, and then sliding my pants and underwear off. I was mesmerized by the sight of her standing in front of me, her breasts slightly sagging, and nipples hard with her skirt on. She then unzipped her skirt and let it fall, to reveal a black garter belt holding up her black hose, and I noticed that she was not wearing any underwear. Hmm, my mom has a little slutty side to her. She moved to me and we began to make out, our tongues twirling together, as I reached behind and grabbed her ass, pulling her closer to me. My cock began to slowly come to life again as we did so and she pulled me back and we fell on the bed, me on top of her.

"Mom should we be doing this." I asked

"Son, this is between us. If you are ok with it, I am. Besides, no one will ever know about this. But if you want to stop..." and she looked at me with concern in her eyes.

"No, I don't want to stop. I love you and besides I don't think either one of us could stop anyway," I said grinning. She reached down and ran her hand along the length of my shaft.

"I figured you would get hard again fast. Now I have to teach you how to take care of a woman properly," she said.

She slowly slid up, and I kissed her from her breasts down to her stomach. Instinctively, I knew she wanted me to eat her, and I was excited at the thought of going down on a woman for the first time. Even though I knew that we should not be doing this, I could not help myself. I paused and looked her pussy. I instantly thought of all the times I had seen one in a magazine, but somehow I had not ever thought of what it would look like in real life. I dove in and took in the musky smell of her, and began licking at her lips, and tasting the pubic hair in my mouth. The aroma and taste were not what I imagined but then again, I was not really sure what it was supposed to taste like anyway. As I began to lick her, she moaned softly and put her hands on top of my head, pushing me in harder. As I continued to lick she guided her clit towards my mouth and I began to lick it. I could feel her whole body shiver as I did so and I figured that was probably something good to do. As I licked her clit and pussy, my hands kept running up and down her stockings, the sheer softness of them feeling erotic and I continued to run my hands up her thighs, spreading her wider. Her hands kept pushing my head harder and my nose was now buried in her clit as my tongue went deeper and deeper in her.

"Oh yes. Oh yes, just like that, keep doing it baby, keep doing it."

I looked up as I was eating her, and my mother's head was rolling around, her body quivering out of control. Her legs were starting to thrash around a bit and her tits were heaving up and down as her breaths became shorter and more frequent. My face was becoming more and more wet, and I was surprised at that, again not knowing what to expect. I continued to flick my tongue in and out of her and reached up to grab her tits. As I did so, she gasped a few times and then let out a yell

"OH yes I am cumming! Don't stop keep doing it baby." By now she was flailing all over the place. Her whole body shook for a minute or two and then she pulled my head up and told me to stop for now.

I went up and lay next to her, and she snuggled into me.

"Oh sweetie let me catch my breath. That was wonderful! You are a really quick learner. I am so lucky to have such a smart son."

I wiped my face off and she looked at me and kissed me gently, nuzzling into me as her hand lightly played with my once again fully erect cock.

"Ah the nice thing about a boy your age is you can go again and again."

We began kissing again, except it was different from before. The passion had now been unleashed between us, and the threshold of taboo had long since been passed. I locked in on her breasts again as she stroked up and down the length of my cock, and it seemed to twitch as if it had a life of its own every time she touched it.

"Mom, I want to feel myself inside you."

"Mmm I have raised a nasty little boy who wants to screw his mom."

I blushed at her remark and she laughed and said, "It's ok honey, I am just kidding, relax."

As we kissed I rolled over on top of her, my cock laying against her clit as we kissed. She reached down and guided me into her and I was struck by how incredible it felt. Her pussy was extremely wet and lubricated, and she easily took the length of me into her without any problem. She spread her legs and put them around my hips as I began to thrust in and out of her.

"Not so fast son. Take your time and work up to it. You get more that way," and she winked at me as she said it.

Slowing the pace, I pushed the whole length of my cock in and out of her, falling out a few times due to my inexperience. Each time she would laugh and grab it and slide it back in. Eventually, I got the hang of it and was soon increasing my pace as we did it. After several moments, I could feel her whole body tingling again and by now I was ready to explode. Sensing that I was about to cum, she pulled it out and started stroking it hard and fast.

"I can't let you cum in me baby but cum for Mommy now. Show me how much you love me."

This time I exploded so hard it hurt. The first shot landed in the middle of her tits and more and more kept cumming out, forming a huge pool on her stomach. I was grunting and breathing hard and was out of breath when the last drops came out. Exhausted, I collapsed on top of her, the sweat now glistening off of me.

"Wow"

"Mmm wow is right. Let's just lay here son."

And with that, we fell asleep in each other's arms.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • After Practice

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1662 milliseconds