• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • After School
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

After School

"My turn with Peter, slutty Mommy!" Caroline purred, lifting her mother from her brother's prick. Carrie loved sucking Peter to completion, she saw no reason not to this time as well. She tasted her mother's juices on his cock and whirled her tongue around the shaft, her head bobbing up and down. It didn't take Peter long to cum, he'd been stimulated beyond belief over the past few hours.

Candice and Racquel were sitting on the floor, arm-in-arm, watching the teens at play. "This was wonderful," Racquel sighed as her long-time girlfriend played with her tits.

"Yes, it was. I'm glad they're both going to a nearby University so we can keep playing games like this," Candy told her.

"And now that I know you're `back in the game', I'll be looking for some new recruits to join our little group ... of course, I'll be discreet," Racquel winked at Candice.

"Of course," Candice smiled as she got up from the floor and gathered up her things. "Come on everyone, I'll take us all out to dinner after we've tidied up, then it's back to our place where we can do this in a nice, big bed."

Everyone was getting tidied up when Candice said to Peter and Caroline "Oh, by the way kids ... if you think today was fun ... just wait until you see what Mommy's got planned as your Graduation Present."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • After School
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds