After School Aquatics

Eddie squeezed his hand around his teacher’s large jug. Her titflesh was firm, and bulged as he kneaded and rubbed it. “Oh holy shit, Miss Stevens. I’ve dreamed of doing this for so long, but I never thought I actually would.”

Joe and Carl couldn’t believe their eyes as their classmate was openly squeezing and groping their gorgeous teacher’s tit while he stood beside her, naked, with a huge hard-on.

Carl walked up beside her on the other side and said, “Hey, I want to try that too.” And he reached out, cupping his teacher’s other breast in his hand.

Eddie and Carl stood on either side of their teacher, squeezing and fondling her breasts happily while she just smiled happily and purred from time to time. Then, Sarah reached down, and wrapped her hands around each of their hard cocks. Her left hand squeezed around Eddie’s shaft, and her right hand tightened around Carl’s dick.

“And this is called the cock-stroke.” She said softly as she started to run her hands back and forth on each penis.

“Holy shit.” “Oh my God.” They gasped.

Eddie and Carl couldn’t believe it. Their teacher was jerking them off and they were both freely squeezing her huge tits. Eddie leaned into her and sucked one of her nipples into his mouth. Sarah moaned, still jerking both of them off, as Eddie began to nurse on her tit.

“Ohhhh man, I want some of that too.” Joe groaned. He was standing on the other side of the shower by himself – the only one of the three boys to not be getting any action.

“Come over here, Joe.” Sarah told him sweetly. She was smiling at him, with a cock in each hand, and one of her students sucking on her breast.

Joe happily walked over to stand in front of his busty, naked teacher. Sarah dropped down to her knees on the shower floor and leaned forward, licking her tongue out over Joe’s swollen cockhead. She had Carl and Eddie’s cocks in her hands and was still stroking them.

“Oh my God, yes! Please suck it!” Joe said desperately, holding his cock in his hand right up against his gym teacher’s lips.

Sarah opened her mouth and leaned forward, letting Joe’s stiff dick slide inside and she closed her lips around it tightly. She began sucking, while still rubbing her hands up and down the other two dicks.

Joe run his fingers through his teacher’s wet hair as he felt her mouth wrap around his dick. Sarah started slurping and sucking messily on Joe’s cock, and her saliva dripped down all over his shaft.

Eddie pushed his hips forward, pressing the tip of his cock against Sarah’s cheek. Sarah stopped sucking Joe’s dick, letting it slide out of her mouth, then she turned her head and let Eddie slip his dick in between her lips.

“That feels soooo good, Miss Stevens.” Eddie said between panting breaths as his gym teacher started bobbing her head up and down on his dick. Her hand had now switched from his dick over to stroke Joe’s.

Sarah had her lips sealed around Eddie’s cock tightly as she moved her head back and forth, fucking his dick with her lips. Joe and Carl were both pushing their dicks up against her face, trying to get her to suck them next.

Sarah let Eddie’s dick pop out of her mouth, and she turned her head to the right to swallow up Carl’s cock next, the only one left she hadn’t began to suck. She gobbled his dick up and let it bury into her mouth, and she wasted no time in hungrily sucking. Her hands were frantically stroking Joe and Eddie’s stiff cocks, making sure they stay nice and hard.

“I can’t believe she’s sucking our dicks!” One of them said.

Carl was bucking his hips back and forth, shoving his stiff cock in and out of Sarah’s sucking mouth. Sarah sucked him as hard as she could.

After sucking him for a while, Sarah let his dick slip out of her mouth too. “Oh my! So many cocks! I can’t decide which one to suck!” She giggled, as three stiff cocks were rubbing all over her face. Each one of the guys wanted to shove their dicks inside her mouth.

Eddie pushed his cock forward right into her mouth, and at the same time, Joe shoved his cock in between her lips also. Sarah’s eyes widened and she groaned as suddenly two dicks were shoved into her mouth at the same time.

Her mouth was completely full of cock and she tried her best to suck and lick at the two hard dicks inside her mouth. She tried her best for a while with both dicks in her mouth simultaneously, but eventually they both pulled out, preferring to take turns.

Joe squatted down a little and nuzzled his cock up against his teacher’s chest. Sarah immediately arched her back a little, and Joe had his hands on her tits, squeezing them together. She felt the cock throbbing against her body as her breasts were wrapped around the thick pole.

Joe began moving his hips back and forth, fucking his dick between Sarah’s huge tits. She turned her head over to the side to suck on Carl’s cock again, and with both hands, she caressed Eddie’s dick, and jerked him off.

Sarah sucked hard and long on Carl’s dick while Joe happily shoved his cock up and down between her huge, wet tits. She felt her breasts being squeezed and rubbed by Joe’s hands while he tittyfucked her. And Eddie was quite happy to be getting a two-handed handjob from her. The water from the showers was raining down all over them.

“Oh God, Miss Stevens. Let us fuck you, please!” Eddie said to her.

“Oh yes, please!” Joe agreed.

“Alright… Joe, lay down on the floor, and soap your cock up.” She said softly to him.

Joe quickly did as she said, and laid down on the hard, wet floor of the showers, making sure to get his cock nice and soapy. Sarah stood over him and slowly squatted down. As the tip of Joe’s dick nuzzled up against her crotch, she reached down and aimed the tip against her asshole and continued easing herself down onto him. Joe groaned as his cock slowly slid inside his teacher’s asshole.

Sarah let Joe’s cock plunge into her asshole as she squatted down onto him, then she leaned back and laid on top of him on her back. Her legs were spread apart wide, with her bald, wet pussy completely available for Eddie as he positioned himself between her open legs. Eddie squeezed his cock inside her pussy as he squatted between her thighs.

Eddie and Joe now had their cocks buried all the way up to their balls inside their teacher as she was sandwiched between them. Sarah squealed and squirmed a little as the two huge dicks fucked her.

“Holy shit, she’s so tight!” Joe gasped in complete pleasure.

“I know, I can’t believe it! You feel so good, Miss Stevens!” Eddie told her, agreeing with his classmate.

“Oh, thank you, Eddie.” She told him softly.

Carl walked around to Sarah’s head and squatted down over her. The gym teacher licked up at his balls as the cock hovered over her, and Carl was eagerly grabbing her tits and squeezing them. He didn’t seem to care much about the slutty teacher licking his balls, as he quickly jammed his cock forward and buried it between her two big jugs.

Joe pumped his cock in and out of his teacher’s ass and Eddie fucked her pussy nearby. Both students were having their way with their teacher, pounding her holes as they liked. All the while, Carl was squeezing and groping Sarah’s huge tits while he thrust his cock between them over and over.

“Fuck me, Fuck me, you handsome studs!” Sarah started to squeal as she took on all three cocks.

Joe was holding onto his teacher’s waist tightly as he jammed his cock up into her asshole over and over, and Eddie was taking advantage of her body being thrust up, and would squeeze his own dick deep down into her pussy each time. Carl had her tits wrapped around his cock tightly as he pumped and slid his shaft in and out of her titflesh.

Joe was the first to cum, and he blasted his load deep up into Miss Stevens’ ass. She could feel the big dick inside her bowels spasming and spurting and she knew a large load of cum was being pumped up inside her.

Next, Eddie’s dick erupted with jizz, burying his seed inside her cunt. He made no effort to pull out and instead pushed his cock all the way inside as he squirted shot after shot of sperm deep into her pussy.

And finally, Carl came as well. He jerked his dick off to send his massive load of white hot semen all over her bulging tits. When he was done, streaks of white cum coated her entire chest, drenching her boobs.

The four of them collapsed to the floor, breathing heavily and exhausted.

“Damn, Miss Stevens. Can we do this after every class?” Eddie asked her.

“Yes, of course. In fact, tomorrow I have something special I want to show you.” She told them.

“Oh, what’s that?” Joe asked.

“It’s called the underwater blowjob.” She said with a smile.

THE END

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds