• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • After Shift Surprise

After Shift Surprise

Mark was beginning to finish up my shift at the Keg, a local pub and restaurant. He had been working at the pub for a while now. It caters to the middle class and the more affluent members of the local community. Mark had been there for about six months when a new hot chef began working alongside him.

Tina was well rounded in all the right places. She's about 5'5", a brunette, in mid -twenties, and wore very loose clothing for work. Between the grills and the propane oven, things got pretty hot. Mark could not help and stare at her from time to time. Her 36C breasts nicely filled out the apron she wore and her legs shrouded in some light track pants. Mark was wondering how he was going to get this girl alone.

Once he caught Tina changing in the back room by accident. He saw an outline of her back and toned ass. He wanted her more, but how. Mark got back to cleaning the dishes in time to end his shift. Mark worked double time in hoping to ask her for a drink or something. She ended talking to Will, the other chef, and chatted for a while about the day.

The kitchen was in an l-shape with dishwasher facing the wall while the grill and ovens form the other part of the room. A storage room was opposite of the grills and not very large. This storage room led to the basement where more foodstuffs were kept. This is where, Mark would hopefully get Tina after shift if it worked according to plan, in the storage room.

The summertime had come upon the little pub. The tourists would be coming in and the terrace would be streaming with people. Mark, Tina and Will would be working double time to keep up with the crowd. Will always manage to keep the kitchen staff happy with his dry humour. Mark could see the sweat upon Tina's back. He hoped he could dry it off her later.

The shift was finally over. The pub was pretty much cleared out by midnight. Tina had gone to have a drink with Will. Mark sighed and continued to mop up the floor. As he turned around, Tina went into the storage room. Unknown to him, Mark decided to take break before wiping the counters.

Mark entered the room to see Tina's back facing him with only her lace panties on. He's about 5'9", 140 pounds, and a fiery redhead. He stood there in amazement of the beauty before him. He was about to say a word when she placed her finger on his lips and kissed him deeply. She rubbed her body against his feeling his hardness. His hands moved up and squeezed her hardening nipples. She moaned with pleasure.

Tina then knelt down, undid his apron and chucked it to the side. She peeled off his pants revealing his hard eight inches. She asked if she could have a taste, how could Mark refuse. She licked the head softly then used her hand and massaged his shaft up and down with her soft hands. Slowly her mouth went down on him inch my inch , he caressed her hair with each thrust down his shaft. Tina would go faster and faster with her mouth to the point he almost going to explode then stopped. She wanted him to beg for it. Tina opened her throat and took him deep when Mark could not hold back any longer. He shot his sweet jism down her throat. She drank it all in and licked him clean.

Mark took her hands and got her off her knees. He then took off her panties very slowly and turned her around. Together they got on the floor. Mark put her on all fours and entered. Tina squealed as his hard eight inches entered her pussy walls. Tina shuttered his balls hit her, to his surprise, a shaven pussy. He went hard and faster into her enjoying every moment finally having this woman. Then they heard a noise. They stopped.

The lights in the kitchen were turned off. Mark thought he would be fired for sure now plus Tina. The music from the kitchen still played in the background. Both of them looked up and saw Will. "Can I join or is this a private party?" he asked. Tina said "Come I have wanted you two guys for a long time now. Finally, I got you both." Tina took Will's pants off and saw his erect nine inches emerge. She smiled and took his cock into her mouth. Will stands about the same height as Mark with brown hair and eyes; he caressed her cheek as she sucked him soft around the head.

Tina was in heaven. She has wanted these two men for a long time. Now there will be no separating the kitchen staff now. She moaned on Will's cock as Mark pounded her from behind. She drank in all of Will' cum and wanted more. They switched positions and placed Tina on her back. Mark lowered his cock over her mouth again. He pinched her nipples with each lick of her wonderful tongue. Will entered her; Tina could not believe how thick he was compared to Mark's length. Will sucked her nipples from time to time as he pounded her. Finally they all came together.

They decided to go back to Will's apartment before the boss came in to check on them. They hastily got changed and went over there for some more fun. Tina got it in the ass and pussy at the same time, she could not believe it. She came very hard, her body shaking from all the action. In the morning, she woke up with the two men by her sides. They managed to get back to the morning shift in time. This would be the last time, their sexual adventures got more daring… but that's another story.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • After Shift Surprise

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 419 milliseconds