After the Concert

I kissed the inside of each thigh and rose up. She immediately rolled onto her side, pulling her knees up to her chest. I spooned behind her, wrapping one arm around her and she grabbed my hand, interlacing her fingers tightly with mine.

"Oh my God, Greg, I had no idea. What did you do to me? I feel like I just ran a marathon!"

I chuckled and kissed her on the shoulder. "Glad you enjoyed it. And I'll give you a repeat performance whenever you ask."

"Mmmm. I'm so gonna take you up on that, mister." I could feel her smile. "I can't believe I've been missing out all these years."

I laughed. "Well, I didn't want to sound crass earlier, but what you did for me earlier? That was the best I've ever gotten. Sounds like our exes were similar in that regard. Monique didn't like to give oral. She loved getting it, but reciprocating? Not so much. So, thank you."

"Oh, we're gonna be so good together, Greg." She rolled over and hugged me. We languidly made out for a few minutes, just kissing and caressing, until she pulled back and caught my eyes with hers.

"Baby, I think I need you, in me, now, please!"

"Sweetheart, I'm not sure I can be ready again so soon."

She looked down. "Someone begs to differ," she said with a sultry grin.

Well, I'll be damned. I smiled back at her, then moved above her as she lay on her back in the middle of the bed. Then she held her arms out to me, spreading her thighs to accept me.

I could tell she was nervous about this next step. Excited too, and eager, but again, apprehensive. "Go slow, please?"

"Of course." I rested my weight on one elbow, as I gently brushed the hair out of her face with my other hand. I stroked one cheek with the back of my fingers, then leaned in and kissed her. It started as a gentle caress but deepened into a passionate duel of lips and tongues. Our groins were pressed together. Her nipples scraped against my chest.

Finally breaking apart, she panted, "Now, now, I need you..." Not waiting any longer, she reached between us as I raised up, extending my arms. Looking between us, I watched as she took me in hand, and began rubbing my glans against her core, anointing me in her essence.

She positioned me at her entrance, then gazed up at me with the most pleadingly seductive expression. I just wanted to sink myself in her but managed to maintain a modicum of control. Her eyes widened and she moaned a soft 'ahh' as I pressed forward and the head of my penis found entry. Stopping there, I caught her eyes, an unspoken question in mine. At her nod, I eased another inch into her. Her hands came up and she briefly cupped my face, then her eyes closed and she gripped the back of my arms as I slid another inch into her. She wiggled her hips once, then hooked her legs behind mine, urging me forward.

She felt incredible as I continued to delve into her. She fitted me perfectly, and before long I was fully embedded in her. I lowered myself to my elbows so I could kiss her again and rest a moment while she accustomed herself to my intrusion. I rocked my hips gently against her, not really stroking yet, just little movements, waiting for her. When she began to move as well, I pushed back up to my hands and withdrew until just the head remained inside, and then, slowly and deliberately slid my entire length back into her.

Her mouth fell open and she groaned. She looked so goddamn gorgeous, and that I was able to wrest such sounds from her... it was so sexy, and so very good for my ego, so I did it again. And again. I set a steady, smooth rhythm for a while, and then alternated with shorter, quicker movements - sometimes sinking back to my elbows to give my arms a break. I lost myself in her eyes, lost track of everything but her gaze, and the feel of her. Her body was warm, snug, slick, and welcoming. Her eyes... oh, those eyes. I thought I could see stars in them right now.

"Greg..." she panted. "Oh... oh... Greg, I'm... almost..." Her legs wrapped a little tighter, and her hands slid down to grasp my buttocks. I increased my pace, watching her. She returned my gaze, a little desperately. "Yes... yes... like that..."

Then her eyes closed and her head went back, mouth open wide. I felt her convulse around me, and I sank my entire length into her and held it there as she shuddered. Lowering myself, I dropped my head to her shoulder and she slid the fingers of one hand into my hair, gently massaging, as we panted in unison.

When she finally calmed, she opened her eyes and smiled tenderly at me. "That was amazing, Greg, thank you."

I had to chuckle. "Thank me? Thank you, Sweetheart. You're the amazing one." I kissed her.

"Let's agree that we're amazing together," she replied, with a cute little head shake and a grin. Then, realizing I was still hard, still deep within her, her eyes widened slightly. "You didn't?"

I shook my head. With a sudden movement, I slid my arms under her and rolled us both over. She squeaked in surprise, then bit her lip as I flexed myself.

"Any ideas on how to fix my little problem?" I asked.

"Not so little, I think," she smirked and started rocking, grinding herself against my pubic bone. "And yes, I have an idea or two."

Shifting again, rising up with her hands on my chest and drawing her knees up alongside my hips, she began lifting herself up and then sinking down. Her eyes closed and a small smile graced her lips and I just admired her as she moved. I stroked her thighs, then raised my hands to play with her breasts. Pinching gently, twisting ever so lightly, making her whimper in pleasure. Playfully, she leaned down and offered her nipples for me to suckle. I drew on them, flicking with my tongue, then nipped at them.

She hummed in appreciation, then sat back up and began moving in earnest. I think she was surprised when another orgasm began to build. Her eyes opened wide and she looked down at me. "Are you close?"

I was, and I nodded.

"Can you come with me? Can you get there?"

"Is it safe, Honey?"

She nodded. "Pill," she gasped. "In me, please!"

I nodded again, and then, gripping her waist, I lifted her slightly as I began to thrust strongly up into her.

"Oh, my Gooo...." Her eyes were clenched shut. Her fingers pressed into my chest. I could feel myself swelling, and she did too. "Yes, yes, Greg, please, aaahhhh!" When I felt her begin to spasm, I couldn't control it any longer. I exploded inside her.

"Oh, I can feel it! So warm," she sighed, still trembling.

"So good, Baby," I told her as she collapsed on top of me, breasts flattened against my chest. She hummed in agreement. I lay there stroking her back, feeling her breathe, her weight on me a warm, comforting presence.

We must have drifted off. I awoke, spooning her from behind, my arm wrapped around her stomach and her adorable bottom pressed against me. She must have felt me stirring, because she wiggled that butt against me for a moment, chuckling. Then, stretching, she asked me what time it was.

"Almost 2," I said, looking at my phone.

"Oh, crap!" She scrambled out of bed, and I admired her nude form as she began hunting for her clothes. Her hair was an endearing mess. "I'm so sorry Greg, I have to get home. I would love to stay, but I don't want Hanna to..."

"Hey, I completely understand. You should be there when she wakes up. You're a good mother."

"Thank you," she smiled and leaned over to give me a peck on the lips.

"Umm... You want to take a quick shower?" I asked.

Catja gave me a pointed look, then her eyes widened at the fairly obvious tent forming under the sheet.

"Again?" I wasn't sure if she sounded surprised or impressed. I was going with impressed.

I held my hands up. "Hey, you're naked in my bedroom!" She giggled, and replied, "I think I need one, actually. Alone," she warned me with a smirk. "Or I'll never get home."

Admitting defeat, I just grinned ruefully at her. "I'll grab you a towel."

She wasn't above teasing, however. I groaned a very anguished, "Oh, that's not fair," when she walked naked back into the bedroom afterward to get dressed.

She held my hand the whole drive to her parents' house. Her eyes were closed, but she wore a little half-smile, and I was pretty proud that I was the reason for it. I walked her to the door, and I told her I couldn't wait to see her again.

><><><><><

The following weekend was my birthday. A few days beforehand, my phone rang. Monique.

"Hi, Greg!" It had been three months since the divorce was final, and we had barely exchanged a word since then. Just a few texts, mostly about Rachael or the baby.

"Listen, I don't mean to bother you. I just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday, and... ask... umm... do you have any plans?"

I closed my eyes. I could hear the hope in her voice. "Well, yes, Rachael and Jeff are taking me to dinner."

"Oh! Would it be all right if..."

"Monique... I'm seeing someone."

A moment of silence, and then, in a brittle, bravely bright tone, she said, "Oh, that's wonderful! I'm so happy for you. Well, I won't keep you. Have a wonderful birthday and I'm sure I'll talk to you soon."

"Mon-" But the line was dead.

Shit. I dialed Rachael.

"Hi Dad, what's up?"

"Hi, Sweetheart. Just wanted to warn you, your mom just called to ask about my birthday. I had to tell her about Catja."

"Oh wow. Okay. Ummm... oh shit, she's calling me now."

"Go ahead and take it, Sweetie. She needs you. Sorry about this."

"It's okay, Dad. I'll have her come over and play with the baby, that always cheers her up. Bye Daddy, see you Saturday."

><><><><><

Thanksgiving this year was a repeat of last. We had talked about trying to get together as a family, but that was before Catja and I started dating. I didn't want to flaunt the relationship in front of Monique, so again, we agreed to split the holiday. Monique and my parents all went to Rachael and Jeff's, while Catja and I went to her parents. Monique's mom stayed in Minnesota, and Jeff's mom was visiting Jeff's brother. Then on Saturday, Catja and I had second Thanksgiving with Rachael, Jeff, and my parents. Much less traditional though; just a light meal and enjoying each other's company.

And of course, bringing a girl to meet my parents.

Jeff and I grilled some steaks, taking turns tending the grill in the cold weather, while Catja charmed my parents and they fussed over Eileen. My mother had been heartbroken when Monique and I split, but before they left for the evening, she hugged me and whispered in my ear, "She's a treasure, Greg." Dad just shook my hand and winked at me. Look up 'laconic' in the dictionary, and there's a picture of my father.

><><><><><

One morning as I was getting ready for work, I was rummaging around in my sock drawer when I found a small box. It was the earrings that I had purchased for Monique as an anniversary gift. I sat down heavily on the bed, staring at them, realizing that chapter of my life was well and truly over.

On my lunch break, I took them back to the jewelry store.

><><><><><

Christmas was in two weeks. Catja was hanging out at my place, and we had ordered takeout from our favorite sushi place. We had just finished eating, and I was making us a couple of drinks when she came in and stood beside me. I cocked my head at her, trying to suss her mood. She didn't look to be precisely nervous or worried, but definitely... something. Resigned, maybe? Chagrined? Both? Clearly, she had something important on her mind.

I set down the drinks and held my arms out. She came to me, wrapping her arms around me and laying her head on my chest. I hugged her to me and stroked her lustrous dark hair. So soft. It calmed me as well as her.

She let out a long sigh. "Greg, I messed up."

"Ehh?" I peeked down at her.

She nodded against my chest. "Yep."

When nothing more seemed to be forthcoming, I peered down at her again. Her eyes were closed, and she was burrowed in as close to me as she could get.

"Käraste? Come on, you can tell me." It was an endearment that I'd heard her father use when talking to his wife, and I had kind of adopted it. From the way it made her smile bloom, I knew I'd made a good choice.

And it worked this time too: I saw the corner of her mouth curl up and then she sighed again.

But still not looking at me, she whispered, "Greg, I really messed up."

"Well, whatever it is, we'll deal with it together. Did you put gasoline in my car by mistake?" I had an Audi Turbodiesel.

"No," she smiled again, slapping my chest with one hand.

"Did you forget Hanna at daycare again?"

"NO! And now you're just being mean, you know I never have." I chuckled and kissed the top of her head.

"Hmmph. Well, I give up. Anything else can't possibly be that bad." I squeezed her a little tighter.

"You say that now," she whispered.

Suddenly concerned by her tone, I said, "Hey, now, what is it?"

She was silent for a few moments, then she sighed and in the same whisper, said, "I'm pregnant."

I forgot to breathe.

"Greg? Say something." She finally did look up at me.

All I could think was, 'I'm 53 years old! A baby? ' I knew I loved her, but to be a father again? I thought about raising Rachael though, and the joy she brought into my life, and with that, the decision was an easy one. But the devil in me couldn't resist teasing Catja, just a little bit.

"Your dad is gonna kill me," I moaned.

She gaped at me. "What?? That's what you're worried about??" She was incredulous.

"Yup. And after he's done, your mom is gonna murder what's left of me."

She started to giggle.

Theatrically, I lamented, "We're gonna have to run away and live in hiding! Oh my God, what are we gonna do?"

Her giggling was turning into full-fledged laughter, as I got up and paced around the room, waving my arms and wailing about cruel fate.

Finally, she wound back down as I stopped in front of her.

"You're not mad?" she asked softly. Her eyes were shining.

Smiling back at her, I shook my head.

"Worried?"

I shook my head again. Then held up a finger.

"Well, only that I'll be an old man by the time our kid graduates from high school--"

"Our child," whispered Catja.

Suddenly a little misty, "I think I like the sound of that," I whispered back.

She closed her eyes and smiled, coming over to me and cuddling against me again. "Me too," she sighed. Then she poked me in my belly. "Better renew that gym membership, mister," she smirked.

My eyebrows went up and she giggled. "I'm teasing Honey, I'll love you no matter how old and saggy you get." My eyebrows went up another notch and she dissolved into laughter again, pushing me down onto the sofa and falling across my lap. I swatted her behind and she looked up at me, eyes changing from merriment to something a bit more primal. I smacked her again and then squeezed. She bit her lip, and sat up, eyes locked on mine. I could take a hint.

Some time later...

She was resting her head on my chest, one leg thrown over me. I felt the slight tickle of her curls against my hip, and she was idly running her fingers through my chest hair as I stroked the soft skin of her back.

"I went off the pill when I discovered I was pregnant with Hanna, and Eric didn't want any more kids, so he got a vasectomy. I just went back on it when I decided I was ready to sleep with you. But my timing must have been off a little. Normally, my cycle is like clockwork, so when I missed, I ran right out and bought a test kit. My doctor just confirmed it. I'm sorry," she explained, as we lay together, pleasantly sated.

"Don't you dare apologize," I said seriously. "Sweetheart, I know this is cliché, but you have made me the happiest man alive, tonight. I love you, Catja Gullickson."

Her smile exploded like fireworks in the night. "You mean it, don't you?"

"I do. Never doubt it."

"I love you too, Greg Pearson."

"Well then. You've given me no choice. I need to ask you something."

Her eyes went wide.

"But!" I held up one finger for the second time that evening. "I need to talk to your father first."

And she threw herself on me, tears of happiness washing over both of us.

><><><><><

We were visiting Rachael, Jeff, and Eileen on Christmas Eve, and we were introducing Hanna to them. She continued to get more and more comfortable with me. I'm not sure how much she remembered of her father, but when they split, Catja said she became quieter and less outgoing and had trouble being apart from her mother. That weekend in Philadelphia was the first significant time apart since the separation, and Catja had to almost sneak out of the house. Thank goodness for her parents.

Anyway, we figured she was ready to meet my family. When we arrived in the early afternoon, Rachael greeted us at the door. Catja was carrying Hanna, who watched as I hugged my daughter.

"Hanna, this is Miss Rachael. She's my little girl." Rachael laughed at Hanna's doubtful expression, and gave her a little finger wave.

"Hello, Hanna!" she beamed, before ushering us into their family room.

Eileen was almost a year old by then and had been showing signs of walking on our last visit. When we entered the room, she was gripping one of Jeff's index fingers in each of her tiny fists, and was wobbling along as he walked backward.

Catja set Hanna down, and when she saw Eileen, she stopped dead. "Mamma, a baby!"

"Yes, this is Eileen. Can you say hello?" she replied softly.

Eileen was equally wide-eyed, looking at the little person in front of her. Jeff moved behind his daughter, smiling at Hanna. "Hi Hanna, do you want to help teach Eileen? She's learning how to walk."

At her timid nod, Jeff showed her how to hold Eileen's hand and help hold her up. When my granddaughter grabbed Hanna's little hand, the look on her face was priceless. Catja's smile was glowing as well, and Rachael was scrambling for her phone to get pictures.

Hanna was fascinated. She stayed near Eileen nearly the entire visit - Rachael even showed her how to give Eileen her bottle, although by that age, Eileen didn't need much help. But Hanna sat beside her, watching carefully.

Eventually, Eileen did need to go down for a nap, and after 'helping' Rachael change her and put her in her crib, she came skipping back to us.

Rachael looked at her and asked, "I hear you like Blue's Clues?"

Hanna nodded.

"That was my favorite when I was little." She turned to Catja. "Is it okay?"

We'd had discussions about using electronic 'babysitters' and both of us were pretty strongly against it, but since this was a special occasion, Catja said, "Sure." Looking at her daughter, she added, "But just for a little while, okay?"

Hanna nodded, Rachael got her set up with her iPad, and she sat quietly while the adults conversed. Catja insisted on helping in the kitchen, so Jeff and I moved to the breakfast table so we could all still talk. I sat where I could still keep an eye on Hanna.

Soon it was time to eat, and Catja and I went to gather Hanna, while Jeff went to get Eileen. When we asked her to put away the iPad, she got a little cranky. At a little over four years old, she didn't always need a nap, but it had been a busy day and she was over-tired.

"No, Mamma, wanna watch!" she complained. When Catja insisted, Hanna screwed up her face in a pout and turned away.

Catja put her hands on her hips. I could tell she was a little embarrassed by Hanna's behavior; she was normally an obedient, cheerful (when not around strangers) child.

I thought I had an idea though. I looked at Catja. "Mind if I try?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds