After the Conference Ch. 01

"Ohhh! Roland!" She tried to lift up as the thought occurred to her. "Please, you've got to use a condom!"

The way she said it, he knew it wasn't negotiable. He chuckled in her ear, letting his cock head just barely touch her lips. "I'm shooting blanks," he said soothingly, his hands stroking her hair gently.

"I don't care. I'm not going to get pregnant. But you're not going to give me any disease." She just wanted him to shove it in her already, to make her beg him for it, but the part of her she'd never been able to ignore, the part that had protected her her entire life wouldn't let go.

He breathed for a moment and pulled away. She couldn't see what he was doing, but she hoped he had protection in his jacket. Moments later he was back and the smell of latex drifted to her nose.

"Thank you," she exhaled, relieved, opening her legs for him as wide as she could.

"Please," she said again, the tension returning as she prepared to do what he had asked, in spite of it being against everything she believed in. "Please fuck me with your hard hot cock. Fuck me in my hot wet pussy until you shoot your cum inside me." She couldn't help her voice catching, and she couldn't understand why she was doing this at all. Except you're a whore and you've waited so long...too long...to feel a cock deep inside you. "Roland...FUCK ME! FUCK ME WITH YOUR HARD COCK!"

And she grunted as he slammed into her, knocking her breath away for a moment. She was so slippery, and the condom was so wet, he slid as far as the joint at the base of his member, slamming his pubic bone against her swollen lips. She cried out from the pain and the need, begging him to push harder, to fuck her like the whore she was.

She couldn't hear herself anymore, the intensity of his fucking overpowering her senses, but she knew she was practically shouting, calling him names, belittling him to make him angry, to treat her like an open hole to violate. All she knew was he was pummeling her with his cock, a stiff wooden pole drilling into her. The sound of her vagina, the squishing and farting only added to her humiliation, making her open herself even more. Her hands were still pinned by the bra but she wished she could just drag them up above her head out of the way, letting him know he had won, he had broken her. And you didn't even know there was a contest. Because there wasn't. You are a whore and he read you and now he's treating you like you need and want and like nobody has ever done before. "Thank. Hmph...you. Thank. Hmph...you. Thank. Hmph...you." she exhaled the words in rhythm to his pumping, letting herself accept his punishment. But for what crime?

And then he shoved in and held himself tight against her, pressing his thighs tight against her ass cheeks, straining against her. She could feel his cock vibrating and knew he was ejaculating into the condom and she cried out, frustrated she hadn't climaxed. But she knew she wasn't worthy, that a whore doesn't decide when to cum or how. She breathed and tried to rub her clit against the covers as his cock impaled her, but she was trapped beneath him, squeezed against the mattress.

He laid down after a few moments, his breathing hard in her ear. "Thank you," he said with such sincerity she felt tears welling up. What the fuck are you doing? The voice was gone, replaced by her usual critical self and she took stock: stripped naked in her own hotel room, spread open, a stranger's cock deep inside her, her arms pinned against her. It looked like rape except she had begged him, had urged him to drive into her. She moaned, feeling the tears rolling onto the bed.

He pulled away slightly, and leaned down, kissing the salty liquid from her eyes, She tried to protest, but he kept at it, moving his lips to the tip of her nose, to her lips, pushing against her, pushing his tongue into her. She couldn't stop herself, turning her head to get more of him into her, sparring with his tongue, begging him to penetrate that hole as he'd done with her pussy.

"Did I hurt you?" He looked at her with compassion and concern, waiting for her.

She widened her eyes in shock. "A little," she said softly. But in her head she was screaming. What do you THINK? FUCK yes you hurt me you freak!

"You looked like you needed it..." he said cryptically, pulling away and out of her. She knew she must look like a common slut, her pussy swollen and open, spilling cum. "But you didn't finish."

"It's okay," she tried to protest, but she didn't mean it. He lifted her up slightly so she could put weight on her knees and undid her bra to free her arms. He slipped his hands along her ribs, gently rotating her to face him. She couldn't resist looking down to see his cock – the condom drooping with its load of crème. She licked her lips unconsciously. The thought of drinking it flashed through her head and she was disgusted with herself.

He kissed her face and then down her neck to her breasts, spending time on her nipples. "I don't know what came over me," he said, planting gentle kisses on her nipples. "You just seemed to...to emit...no, not emit, that's stupid...to project..whatever...a sense of vulnerability..." He stood up, leaving her on her knees, and pulled the condom off in front of her face.

The smell of latex and cum and her juices was almost too much. She wanted to turn away, but she just stayed there, looking at his member, flaccid and shiny. She knew he was staring down at her and he turned to face her, his cock bumping against her chin.

"And I'm getting that same feeling...You want it, don't you." It wasn't a question.

She didn't want it. She didn't want it, even as she reached up to feel his balls, slick with sweat and her juices. She didn't want it as she took his cock head to her lips and she didn't want it, didn't want to spoil such a great dinner and wine with tasting latex and sperm. But she did it anyway, because that wicked thought she'd first entertained in the bathroom was still with her. She knew it would only last a minute, the taste, before she cleaned him off, but the smell of latex was in his pubic hair and her nose and she couldn't shake it.

He put his hands against her head and didn't move, letting her take him in, letting her stroke him with her tongue. He was leaving it up to her; he'd taken her as he'd wanted, as she'd begged him to. She pulled away, sucking her cheeks in to create as strong a vacuum as she could, her lips pulling on his loose skin, until his cock ejected with a pop. It wasn't going to happen for her. Not tonight. She suddenly felt exhausted, and sickened with her behavior.

"I'm...I need to call it a night," she said, getting up. She brushed past him, heading to the bathroom.

Before she could close the door, though, he had joined her. She looked at herself in the mirror, her mascara smeared from tears, her breasts and belly red from rubbing against the covers. It was small consolation that he had a fantastic body, or that he looked concerned but unapologetic.

"I need to shower, and then I need to go to bed." She still didn't tell him to leave. The voice inside her didn't want him to leave, but she was angry.

He didn't leave. He joined her in the shower, soaping her up and massaging her, making her sigh as his hands rubbed her muscles. She could feel his cock getting hard against her ass and she reached back to grab it, squeeze it until he cried out in pain. She held him as tight as she could, channeling her anger into her fingers, but he didn't relent, continuing to knead her muscles, ignoring her. If anything he was getting stiffer and she shook her head in frustration.

"What do you want from me?!" She turned to look at him, briefly letting go of his hardening cock to switch hands. He winced as she pulled and squeezed him.

He didn't answer, leaning down to kiss her, holding her head against his as the water beat down on them. They tongue wrestled for what seemed like an hour before she broke the kiss, stepping back and letting go. He reached around her to turn off the water and grabbed a towel to dry her off.

He didn't stop to help himself until she had left the shower. "I need to pee."

He didn't leave, taking another towel and drying off as he watched her. She tried to ignore his cock and balls swinging, concentrating on letting her bladder relax. What are you fucking doing? She'd lost it. She couldn't explain what was happening. Maybe she'd wake up and realize it was a dream. Her thoughts spun out of control. Maybe he was a devil. Maybe he'd slipped her something in her drink. Maybe he'd hypnotized her. The flow stopped; she squeezed a little more out and wiped herself. Why didn't you just go before the shower? Or in the shower?

She was a mess and she couldn't get her bearings. What had she done? She rinsed her hands and turned to leave. Before she made it to the bed he had joined her again, his hands holding her firmly against her side.

"What the fuck do you want from me?" She sounded pathetic, pleading and submissive. This wasn't her! She should just tell him to get the fuck out!

He didn't say anything, turning her again and holding her against him, his cock warm and thickening. This can't be happening. He's going to do it to me again. I'm going to let him. I'm going to beg him.

He leaned down and kissed her again, his skin sliding against her breasts forcing an inhale from the stimulation. He pulled the covers down, along with the top sheet and sat her down. "You didn't cum, did you." His cock was next to her cheek and she didn't answer him. "Scoot over."

She shoved her way under the covers to the other side of the bed and waited, knowing, hoping, he would take her again.

"Spread your legs, Madeleine." It wasn't demanding or threatening. It was gentle. A request, the please implied. Or so she decided. She did.

He turned and moved his head onto her belly, kissing her navel, his fingers pulling lightly at the top of her triangle. She lifted her pelvis, silently begging for more.

"No. Tell me."

Again, he wanted her to tell him, to beg him, to ask him. She couldn't. But she knew she would. "Please," she said, imploring him to not make her say it.

He just kept teasing at her hair, his mouth inches from her sex.

"Eat me," she said softly. "Eat me with that sweet mouth of yours. Suck my pussy until I crème in your mouth. Use your tongue like a cock and make me cum. Taste that rubber like I tasted it on you..." And then she couldn't say anything because he had latched his mouth onto her clit and sucked it in, sending spasms of pain and pleasure up her spine, forcing her to lift up and try to pull away.

But she didn't want to pull away. She wanted him to penetrate her. Again. She couldn't believe it, but she wanted him to fuck her, hard, to shove his cock deep into her. He turned to get his mouth deeper between her legs and his cock floated above her eyes, until he lowered down, pushing it against her nose.

She giggled, in spite of her confusion and tilted back to take him in. She'd trained for this, starting in high school and throughout college. It had been a bet with her girlfriends: who could deep throat long enough to make their boyfriends cum. She'd never won back then, but it had made her want to do better. And now she was a champion at giving head. Nothing made her feel more dirty than having a guy's cock deep inside her throat. She'd learned to milk them that way. But not tonight. Tonight she'd make him hard and bring him to the brink and then beg him to shove it in to her swollen cunt. Yes. Your cunt. You will beg him to fuck you in your cunt.

She moaned at the thought, and at his mouth, and at his cock as it slipped past her tongue to slide into her throat. She could feel her stomach tightening until the gagging was over, focusing her attention on his tongue and the thick flesh inside her.

He pulled his mouth away slightly, making room for two fingers that he slipped deep into her, pushing up against the thick muscle wall behind her clit. Pushing from inside her, he found her spot, that one spot she needed so badly, and then he pushed his mouth against her from the outside and she saw stars. His cock buried down her throat, she breathed around it knowing she wouldn't gag if she kept breathing. But his mouth and fingers made it difficult to breathe as the pleasure erupted up her spine and into her head. She couldn't move her head; she couldn't move her pelvis. She was trapped and thought she might asphyxiate even as the orgasm overwhelmed her. She cried out and he pulled out of her mouth, her body struggling to breathe in as the waves crashed up and down the length of her body.

She cried, sobbing, tears flowing, but he didn't stop. She tried to push him away, but he stayed glued to her, his tongue swirling on her clit, his fingers pressing against her inside. She beat on his back until he finally relented and pulled away. "Please," she gasped, breathing heavily. "Please..."

He rolled over, his head beneath the covers, breathing hot and heavy air. "Whatd?" His voice muffled. He lifted the sheets. "What. Please. What."

She lay there, her legs open, her pussy open. Liquid spilling out. "Please.. Fuck. My. Cunt." Her breath was ragged. "Hard."

"I don't have another condom," he said softly, turning around.

She felt the panic rising as she heard herself say the words. "I. Don't. Care. Fuck. My. Slut. Cunt. With. Your. Hard. Cock. Cum in my wide open cunt! Let me feel you cum in me!" She grabbed at him and pulled him onto her, pulling her legs up, bending her knees to open herself up as wide as possible. "Fuck.Me.Roland.UGGHH!"

He slammed into her again. And again. And again. Over and over, like a machine, his muscles bristling. She watched him, his face calm even as he pumped her like a pile driver. She knew she would be sore and raw. But she wanted it. She needed it. And as she felt him moving faster and harder, she succumbed to a second orgasm. She tightened her legs around his back, swimming in her semi-conscious state until he shoved one last time and she felt his cock vibrate. She knew she couldn't feel the jism fountaining into her, that it was just her imagination, but she imagined the white crème pulsing against the deep red walls of her cunt. Her cunt. Cunt. She was a cunt.

She moaned at what she had become. What she had done. And she grabbed him with her legs, tightening against him so he couldn't leave. Making sure his sperm was deep inside her. Sucking him into her. Into her cunt.

She didn't remember falling asleep.

When she woke up, the sun was streaming through the windows, his arm draped across her. She had hoped it had all been a dream, but looking around, she knew she had done perhaps the stupidest thing she'd ever imagined.

And maybe that was true. But it was a new day dawning, revealing just how poor an imagination she had.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds