After The Hockey

"Oh, I'm no bigger than you are although I feel really big this morning. Let me have a close look at your arsehole!"

Gavin dropped to his knees behind Jack and parted his firm buttocks. Christ! His crack was totally hairless too. Was this why he fancied Jack so much? He had a long hard cock and big soft balls without a hair in sight. And now a hairless crack as well! His own cock stiffened.

Gavin set himself and began to stimulate Jack's genitals. He rubbed his hands between his legs and palmed his balls again. He then continued up the smooth shaft, marvelling as it began to stiffen again. His fingers retreated through Jack's thighs and began to examine his rectum. His hole seemed to pulse and open slightly as if to encourage him.

Gavin pressed two fingertips to Jacks arsehole and watched mesmerised as they disappeared inside. He pushed harder and his fingers slid inside to the hilt! Jack groaned, bent at the knees and knelt on to the sofa. Gavin moved in behind him and put his hot hard shaft into jack's bum crack.

"Yes, you fucker; do it now!" Jack gasped as he felt the tip of Gavin's red-hot tool touch his anus. "Stick your fuckin' hairy cock in me. Right fuckin' now!"

Gavin was already in action. He pushed hard and his rod gained a little purchase at Jack's soft entrance. Then Gavin grasped Jack's hips and pushed harder. Jack relaxed his sphincter slightly and 'pop', Gavin's red knob end disappeared up his arse. He groaned as a cock speared him for the very first time.

"Oh my God, that's a big fucker. I can't move!"

"You don't have to," grunted Gavin as he began to thrust in and out of Jack's arsehole. "Just stay firm and I'll do the fucking! That's it, just right! Now I can toss your cock again. Great, you're nice and stiff again!"

Gavin thrust in and out. He wondered if he really were gay or was it just Jack's hairless smooth equipment that attracted him. It certainly felt good in his hands again, the thick hard rod with the soft balls. Jack was making a fair amount of pre cum and Gavin rubbed it all over him as more and more dripped from his end.

God, this did feel sooooo goooood! He was going to shoot his load very very soon! He banged his cock hard at Jack's firm but somehow soft warm cheeks. Christ! He wanted so much to come.

One final thrust up that hot passage and he stopped, buried deep. His fingers rubbing up and down Jack's shaft did their job. Gavin pulled back the foreskin one final time and Jack fired his spunk all over the sofa. Gavin grunted loudly and shot his load.

His hot seed shot into Jack's arse, making him jump with surprise. He ejected Gavin from his hole and watched as Gavin's sperm joined his on the sofa. Both men grasped their own penises and wanked their cum furiously on top of one another's deposit. There seemed to be an awful lot.

Finally they stopped, their emission complete. As they finished they let go of their pricks and turned to face one another. A final drip of sperm hung from each prick.

Jack reached out and retrieved the drip from off the end of Gavin's cock. He licked his finger, sucking in and swallowing. Gavin reached out too and copied Jack's actions.

They both smiled slowly at each other.

"Not a bad taste," said Jack. "First time I've tried it!"

"Me too," replied Gavin. "What an experience, eh!"

"I've decided though," grinned Jack. "I'm not gay but I think every bloke should do what we've just done. We should be ready for every experience so that we won't shy away from it if it happens again."

Gavin looked down at his team mate's equipment again.

"You were going to give me the name of your cock and balls hair remover," he said.

"I'll even fucking give you some," laughed Jack. "It might make your tackle seem smaller!"

"Thanks Jack. I've decided too. I'm not gay either."

"I'm delighted to hear it!" said a feminine voice from the doorway.

The boys swung towards the voice to see Betty standing there!

OoooOOOoooo

It was too late to be embarrassed! Besides, Betty stood in front of them as naked as they day she was born. Her tits were much bigger, of course! Gavin thought that they might be as big as Barbara's! Christ, she must use Jack's hair remover! Her cunt was totally naked and looked beautifully smooth.

"Yes, er, well," stammered Jack. "I'll just wipe this off the sofa and then have a shower. You want a shower before you go Gav.?"

"Yes please."

"OK, you go first and I'll get you the hair remover stuff."

"I'll clean up after you guys," giggled Betty. I'll need hot water to get all that sticky stuff up. I'll get the hair remover too. Go on; have your shower together and finish your little session. I'm not shocked you know. I like girls as well as thick hard cocks. Do you like my titties Gavin?"

Gavin had been gazing at Betty's tits as they wobbled about in front of him. He nodded wordlessly as she went to fetch a cloth and some water.

"Come on mate," said Jack. "Let's go shower."

In the bathroom there wasn't much room to move so the guys had to brush against each other as they manoeuvred into and out of the shower stall. They both decided that it still felt nice to see and touch each other.

"Tell you what," said Gavin, full of confidence now. "If we fancy each other again, that's OK. No other fellas though."

"That's fine by me," said Jack, reaching out and gently squeezing Gavin's full box.

They showered, towelled each other down and dressed. When they returned to the sitting room their spunk had been cleaned up and Betty was sitting on the sofa now, dressed and ready to go out.

"Did you come here in your car Gavin?" she asked.

"Yes Betty, I ran over to the Black Bull early this morning and fetched it. Are you going out? You want a lift?"

"Which way were you going," asked Betty? "Barbara invited me to go over to her place this morning."

"I'm going there too," answered Gavin. "I want to ask her out to the cinema this evening. I'll be happy to take you."

Betty stood up and kissed Jack.

"Thanks Jack, I enjoyed the fucking last night. My pussy's still a bit sore. See you soon!"

"You bet," said Jack.

Betty kissed Gavin and headed for the door, handing him a tube of cream as she did so.

"Come on, big cock! Take me away from all this!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 41 milliseconds