• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • After the Surprise Massage Ch. 02

After the Surprise Massage Ch. 02

The next day I called Jeff. He was surprised to hear from me and when he realized who it was he started thanking me all over again, going on and on about how he had enjoyed that evening. I thanked him in return and told him that Judy had really enjoyed it as well and that our sex life had taken a dramatic turn for the better.

I got to the purpose of my call. "Jeff, we've been requested for a repeat performance."

He was silent for a minute then asked, "Judy wants to do it again?"

"Not exactly," I replied, "although this is her idea, she wants us to give almost the same treatment to her best friend, Karen."

Once again silence. "Is this some kind of a joke?" he blurted out.

"No, no joke at all." "I have only just begun to get my head around this as well. Judy told me two days ago what she wanted and it has taken me this long to accept what she was asking us to do." I tried to explain.

" Her best friend, Karen went through a messy divorce over two years ago now, and because of that, she hasn't been with a man since. Judy told her about the birthday massage and they got to talking and Karen told her that she would love to have something like that herself. They talked more about it and when their evening was finished Judy knew all she needed to know to bring this up to me." I continued.

" I said 'almost' the same treatment." I said. "Well, the massage leading into the erotic massage will be the same. The part that is different is that, when she is ready, she wants to have full blown sex with the both of us all night!"

I heard the phone drop and he hurriedly picked it up and said, "Now, you are messing with me, right?"

"Not at all," I replied trying to remain calm, "I can't believe that we are being asked to do this, especially by my wife, but the fact is, we are!" "Judy described her evening in great detail, including you, and Karen told her that you sounded perfect and she would like me there as well since she already knows me."

"Jeff, would you like to help me in giving a beautiful lady a fantasy come true?" I asked.

He quickly said, "Yes, definitely yes! When? Where?"

I told him I wasn't sure yet but would get the details to him as soon as I had them. I asked him about his schedule, if there were times he just could not make it. He gave me the information and I promised that I would call him the minute it was all set with all the details.

When I got home I saw Karen's car in the driveway and I got nervous knowing she was inside. I walked in and the house was quiet. I went into the kitchen and through the windows I could see Karen and Judy sitting on the patio talking. Nervously, I went to the door and opened it and stepped out onto the patio saying, " Hello you two."

They both turned in my direction and Judy broke into a huge grin, Karen smiled, but was more reserved.

"Hey Handsome!" Judy squealed, getting up to rush to me, hugging me and kissing me. She whispered in my ear, "I just finished telling Karen that you said that you would do it and that you were going to call Jeff. I hope you brought some good news home."

Releasing me, she took my hand and led me to the table. Karen said "Hello Greg."

I leaned down and kissed her cheek as I had done many times when she visited and replied, "Hello Karen, you are really looking great today."

She beamed and smiled, then looked away. She looked back at me and said, "Greg, I am really embarrassed about this. After hearing Judy tell me in great detail of her evening I was so jealous I told her I wanted something like that. I never dreamed she would even consider it, much less actually ask you."

Both Judy and I reached out and we each took one of her hands. Judy said, "Karen, I love you more than anyone except my Greg, and I know that you two like each other because of our friendship. I was shocked at first, but the more I thought of it, the more I thought that I wanted you to have the same wonderful evening that I did. Greg has had a difficult time agreeing, not because he doesn't find you attractive, but because I told him I wanted both of them to make love to you all night long after your massage."

Karen's eyes went wide and she looked at both of us in shock. " Now, I really am embarrassed!" she said.

Judy continued, " Karen, don't be. We both know that you want that physical closeness with a man again, you're ready now but the idea of bar hopping is not a pleasant thought. You told me that yourself."

"There is already a friendship here, Greg and I are very secure in our marriage, and I know what an incredible lover he is. For your first step back into dating and seeing men, this will be the safest way to go."

We looked at Karen and she looked back and forth between the both of us finally saying, "Judy, are you absolutely certain that this won't destroy our friendship?" "If you are, I need this more than I can tell you."

Judy told her that yes, she was certain that this was what she wanted. They hugged and cried and I sat there taking this all in, my stomach in knots, not sure yet that this was real.

We fixed dinner and during dinner we talked about other things and had a very pleasant evening. Why not? I was with two beautiful ladies, married to one and going to set up an evening to make love to the other.

After dinner we sat on the patio again and I said, "I talked with Jeff today and he has agreed to help and is ready anytime we can decide when and where. He was really surprised to hear from me and even more so when I explained the reason for my call. Karen, I can assure you that he is ready to help make your evening one you will remember for a very long time, as I am."

She blushed again and said "I can't believe I'm going to do this!"

Karen continued, "I would like the two of you to come to my home. My property is secluded enough that your cars won't be the center of attention by any neighbors and I just don't want to go to a hotel. I would feel like a hooker!"

Judy and I agreed that she needed to be as comfortable as possible so the place was set. As for time, it was Wednesday and Karen said, "How about Friday at 8?"

The rest of the evening was spent in pleasant conversation and we laughed and joked around like the old friends that we were. When Karen left , she and Judy hugged for the longest time then she came to tell me good night. She reached up and wrapped both arms around my neck, stood on tip-toes and kissed me on the lips, pressing her body against me. Karen said, "Greg, I don't know how to ever thank you for doing this for me, you are a wonderful man."

I smiled and replied, "Karen, it will be my pleasure to give you a night of pampering and attention and I know that Jeff is excited to be a part as well. Thank you for trusting me and allowing me to do this."

She kissed me again, turned and hugged Judy once more and went home.

Judy came up and hugged me close, pressing her body hard against me, kissed me deeply and said, "Come on baby, let's get naked. I want you deep inside me again. This is going to be so hot! I want you to tell me every detail when you get home on Saturday."

I kissed her and asked, "Who are you and what did you do with my wife?"

She giggled, swatted my arm and replied, "Come to bed and I'll tell you." She then dashed up the stairs to the bedroom.

The next morning I was awakened to the sensation of warmth and wetness on my morning erection and I slowly opened my eyes to see my bride sucking on me furiously. Her head bobbed up and down my shaft with her tongue sliding along the underside. I reached down to slide my fingers through her hair and as she felt my hand she stopped sucking and looked up at me.

She giggled exclaiming, 'Oh good, you're finally awake!" and she slid up my body, kissed me deeply then straddled my waist. She reached down and took my slick cock and guided it to her pussy, sank down and welcomed my cock deep inside. She sat up pressing down hard on my pelvis, her full breasts capped with her very hard nipples jutting out proudly.

I groaned as her tight muscles worked on my shaft and she slowly began to rotate her hips taking me on an incredible ride. I reached up to hold her swaying tits, caressed them and rolled her nipples. I lifted my hips up pressing against her trying to get deeper.

"What has gotten into you the past couple of weeks? " I asked, moving more to match her movements. "We have had more hot sex than we had in the past six months!"

She continued riding me, smiled and groaned as my cock hit her deep, and through panting breath exclaimed, " I have been so horny since my massage. That night opened my eyes to how wonderful loving you can be and is. I find myself reliving that evening and I get so wet and I can't wait for you to get home! I want you in me all the time! I don't know what it was, maybe the added stimulation of that extra pair of hands and lips, maybe of having you fucking me while I sucked on Jeff's cock, but whatever it was, I just can't get enough of you!"

I pulled her down and kissed her deeply running my hands up and down her smooth body, moving my hips to match her movements on my shaft. "Judy, that massage was magical for me. I loved doing it for you and I loved watching Jeff caress and massage your body and hearing your moans of enjoyment as we massaged and caressed you. You have always been the hottest, sexiest, most beautiful woman to me and I love you more every day."

She kissed me again and sat up smiling that little mischievous smile she gets when an idea hits her.

"Come on lover, fuck me and fuck me good! This will be the last time you visit this pussy until Saturday afternoon! I want you to have something left for Karen on Friday."

We fucked each other like this was going to be our last fuck ever, pounding hard against each other, cries of lust and passion filled our room and we came within seconds of each other, our cum exploding and mixing and flooding down onto my balls soaking the sheets.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • After the Surprise Massage Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 113 milliseconds