• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Afternoon Delight

Afternoon Delight

Michael smiled as he parked his car at Francesca's apartment. It was a Friday in early spring and she had taken the afternoon off work and invited Michael around. He was looking forward to seeing his young and exciting lover. After a stressful few days at work seeing Francesca was just what he needed. He smiled as he imagined her face when she saw him, her beaming smile and big blue eyes. He could drown in her eyes, they really were rather beautiful. Walking up the two flights of stairs to the apartment seemed to take forever. Finally he knocked on the door and checked himself over. He had dressed in smart jeans and a fitted shirt, showing off his strong chest beneath.

Hearing Michael's knocking, Francesca ran to the bedroom to look at herself in the mirror. She had dressed in a pair of wide leg jeans and a strappy vest top. Her cleavage was showing but not overly so, just enough to cause some excitement. She took a deep breath and opened the door with a smile. Michael's face lit up as he took in the sight of the girl before him. She looked so girl next door but so beautiful too. Her jet black hair was clipped up loosely and stray waves framed her face. She tucked some hair behind her ear and grinned, her lips full and pink, yet without their usual gloss. He was mesmerised by her simple beauty.

'Well aren't you going to come in?' Francesca grinned, stepping back as Michael walked past, looking her body up and down. He could see the lace of her black bra peeping over the top of her vest and he watched her bum move as she led him through to the living room. She stopped and turned and walked closer to him. She could smell his aftershave and could feel the warmth of his body. She gazed up into his dark brown eyes and down to his lips. His lips parted as he wrapped his arm around Francesca and pulled her close. He savoured the sweet scent of her freshly washed hair and the delicate aroma of her body lotion. Francesca reached up and stroked Michael's cheek, bringing his lips closer to hers. As their lips finally touched their bodies locked and Michael moaned softly as Francesca melted into his arms. Kissing gently, Francesca felt herself heading for paradise. She pulled back slightly and smiled at Michael. His lips sought hers again and she gave into his demanding kiss, letting her tongue seek his. She playfully pulled away and looked deep into Michael's eyes.

'So, did you want some lunch? Watch TV, or....?' She raised her eyebrow suggestively.

'I think we should go to the bedroom...' Michael whispered, gently kissing her forehead. Francesca smiled, glad that he had said that. She had bought some things for lunch but knew they could eat them later. She wanted her man now, and nothing was going to stop that.

She took Michael's hand in hers and they walked into her bedroom. He noticed how she had made the bed in sumptuous gold satin bedding. He sat down on the bed and she stood before him, a nervous look in her eye.

'Go on then, strip for me.' Michael grinned as he looked at her body.

'Nooooo, I'm not just going to strip like that!' Francesca cried, suddenly feeling very self conscious. Being stripped by him was one thing, but stripping for him was something else. She did know Michael fancied her like crazy but she was still worried about her bad bits.

'Babes I'm going to get you naked. I know how you look. You look beautiful.' Michael whispered as he unbuttoned his shirt and loosened his belt. Francesca took a deep breath and slipped the vest over her head, revealing a sheer black lace bra. Her hard nipples pushed the thin mesh fabric and Michael could only admire the sight of her huge breasts encased in the pretty bra. She bent slightly and unfastened her jeans, hesitating as she slowly pulled them down, revealing her curvaceous hips and thighs. Michael knew she was nervous, but he couldn't wait to touch her and devour her. She kicked off her flip flops and sat on the bed beside Michael, turning her head to kiss him. He kicked off his shoes and socks as he embraced her, kissing her soft lips and stroking her arm before gently pushing her onto her back. Francesca eagerly unfastened his buttons and stroked his tanned hairy chest. Her hands pulled at his shirt and it soon found its way to the floor before Francesca removed his jeans, leaving him in black fitted CK boxers.

The pair took a moment to look at each other before Francesca pulled the duvet back and dived underneath, pulling Michael with her. He lay beside her and stroked her soft cheek as he kissed her again. She looked so truly beautiful semi naked in his arms. She stretched her body out as Michael ran his finger down the ivory skin of her chest and stomach to the band of her black sheer knickers. He could see her bare pussy lips covered and he slowly ran his thumb along her pussy lips, feeling her juices seeping onto the thin fabric. Francesca writhed as Michael touched her and she reached towards his boxers, gently tracing the outline of his hard cock with the tip of her long manicured nail. The rest of her hand followed as she gripped the thick shaft in her fingers. Touching Francesca so tenderly was turning Michael on so much. The first time they had had sex it had been rough and frantic and driven by pure need. He had fucked her hard in her car and had loved every moment, as well as having some other liaisons, but he had never taken the time to gently make love to her. Lying in bed with the bright sun shining through the window allowed Michael to see all of Francesca's true, youthful beauty. Leaning over gently, Michael moved his hand up Francesca's body and reached behind her to unfasten her bra, slowly easing the straps off her arms and kissing her shoulders. The sight of her F cup breasts now unrestrained was wonderful and he gently massaged each erect nipple in turn before gently sucking each. Unable to escape Michael's lips, Francesca moaned and writhed at the sensations Michael was sending through her body. Michael simply loved sucking Francesca's nipples. The sweet taste of her young, soft skin made his cock throb uncontrollably. He would need to make love to her very soon.

Francesca continued to writhe beneath Michael before he moved away and allowed her to reach up to his boxer shorts. With one gentle pull Michael's boxers were down and his throbbing cock stood to attention before her. Instead of beckoning Francesca to suck him, Michael moved down to her knickers and eased them down her hips and legs. Slowly and gently Michael parted Francesca's legs and lay between them, his lips softly kissing her moist pussy lips. Her juices tasted so sweet as his tongue eagerly parted the lips and allowed him to get to her clit. Francesca moaned loudly as the tip of his tongue softy caressed her swollen clit and travelled down to the entrance to her pussy. Just as she thought Michael couldn't pleasure her anymore his tongue slowly eased into her tight hole. She was even tighter than he remembered, he thought to himself. Francesca opened her legs wider and Michael gripped them tightly to stop her escaping his tongue. Her hands reached down and she stroked Michael's head as he licked her and slipped his tongue in and out of her hole. Using her long nails she lightly scratched Michael's broad shoulders and pushed him closer to her.

Michael was determined to make Francesca cum with his tongue. She had a beautiful pussy to lick and taste. Francesca could feel her orgasm stirring within her as Michael started to ease a finger inside her. Her pussy was soaking and incredibly tight. Her narrow walls tightly clung to his finger and she bucked harder against his tongue and hand as she moaned loudly.

'Mmmmmm yeah, ooooooh, yeah, don't stop!!!!' Francesca cried. 'Mmmmm I'm gonna cummmm. Aaaarrrrrgggghhhhhooooooooowwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeee.'

Francesca panted hard as she came, her sweet juices washing Michael's tongue and lips. He licked his lips and finger as Francesca moaned in orgasmic bliss.

'Mmmm you beautiful young girl.' Michael whispered as he lay on top of Francesca. She could feel his hard cock pressed against her inner thigh and she knew what he was going to do next.

'Make love to me.' Francesca whispered. Her cheeks were rosy after her orgasm and her lips were an even deeper pink. She was a beautifully erotic woman. Needing no more encouragement he rubbed the end of his cock against her clit and down to her entrance. In one long slow thrust Michael had entered her fully, his width pushing her sweet hole apart. He held his cock inside her for a few moments before slowly easing out and pushing back in again. His thrusts were long and slow and each one seemed to reach deeper inside her than the last. This was different to the hard and fast fucking they had enjoyed earlier, but somehow much more satisfying. Michael looked into Francesca's eyes and leaned down to kiss her cheeks and lips. The soft, sweet sound of her moans filled the room and she dug her nails into Michael's arse as he ground his hard cock into her tight pussy. He moaned loudly and began to thrust harder. He pushed his tongue into Francesca's sweet mouth and kissed her deeply. The passion between them was building in its ferocity and he made love to her harder and harder. Francesca reached down and rubbed her clit and felt herself ready to come again. She moaned loudly as her pussy began to contract. She had wanted to last longer but couldn't help herself as she cried out in Michael's ear. Unable to control himself any longer Michael fired his hot cum deep inside Francesca's sweet young pussy, grunting loudly as he emptied every drop inside her.

He kissed her forehead and stroked her face as he recovered, slowly slipping out of her and lying on his back. She pressed herself against his chest and cuddled up close, feeling the sweat of his exertion against her bare breasts. For a few moments she lay still, her arm clinging Michael's body tightly. Francesca felt so good she didn't want to move, but she realised she was thirsty and wriggled out of Michael's arms.

'Do you want something to drink?' She asked, shuffling to the edge of the bed before slipping on a black satin wrap.

'What do you need that on for?' Michael laughed, sitting up in the bed. 'A drink would be good, you got anything nice in?'

'I might have!' Francesca giggled, running towards the kitchen. Michael smiled to himself and lay down again as he heard the tell tale sound of a champagne cork popping. Seconds later Francesca walked through with a bottle of champagne and two glasses.

'Mmmm what's this for?' Michael smiled as he took a glass from her.

'Oh I just thought it would be nice, make the afternoon a little more special.'

'It already is special with you, but this is lovely babes.' He sipped the champagne and Francesca relaxed in his arms. They spent the next hour or so talking and drinking the champagne, the bubbles making them giggly and more animated.

Francesca's face was flushed as she realised she was rather tipsy. She giggled as she emptied the bottle into her glass and mock frowned at Michael.

'All gone!' She cried.

'Hmm I think you've had plenty, you naughty girl.' Michael said, stroking her soft cheeks. Francesca held the bottle and ran her finger around the neck, easing the foil away and tearing it off, leaving the smooth glass behind.

Michael had watched Francesca playing with the bottle and knew what he wanted to do to her. He took the bottle from her and whispered for her to lie back. Francesca obliged and opened her legs slightly. Michael sucked the end of the bottle and ran the neck against her clit. She was soaking wet and her pussy lips were pink and swollen. She was hungry for penetration and she opened her legs wider to encourage him. She wanted him to fuck her with the bottle. The thought wouldn't normally cross her mind but she wanted it badly and she wanted it now.

'Do you want this big bottle in your pussy?' Michael asked, smiling down at his girl beneath him. 'Do you want me to push it up you like......'

'Aaaaarrrrrrrgggghhhhhh!!!! Uuuuuurrrrrggggghhhh!!! FUCK!!!!' Francesca cried as Michael pushed as much of the bottle neck as he could inside her. The end of the neck itself wasn't so thick, but soon got thicker further down. The stretching sensation was driving her crazy and she was on the verge of coming again.

Michael let go of the bottle and let it slip out of her pussy slightly as he repositioned himself over her mouth. He eased down and let the tip of his cock push her mouth apart as she hungrily licked the head of his cock. His precum tasted so sweet and she lapped up the droplets oozing out onto her tongue. He slowly started to fuck her mouth and he rested his upper body on Francesca's stomach, using his arms to push the bottle in and out of her pussy. He pushed harder and harder with both his hands and cock, sending Francesca into a frenzy. The bottle felt even huger inside her as her pussy struggled to stay wet enough to take the constant pounding. Michael was struggling to control himself and with one deep thrust into her throat he fired loads of hot sticky cum, making her gag slightly. She held the cum in her throat and slowly started to swallow, taking care not to choke herself. Michael fucked her pussy even harder now she had swallowed and only seconds later Francesca came, screaming loudly and gripping his hand tightly.

Michael gently pulled the bottle from her pussy and held it up to show her just how much she had taken. She sat up and took the bottle from him before sucking it deeply like she would his cock. Her juices tasted so good and she looked up into Michael's eyes, smiling before dropping the bottle and kissing him wildly.

Lying back, Michael held Francesca close and soon the tiredness overtook them. They closed their eyes and were soon asleep, dreaming of when they'd awake.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Afternoon Delight

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds