• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Against My Will Ch. 7

Against My Will Ch. 7

The moment the dwarf's cock touched my tongue I gagged and violently tossed my head to one side, dislodging him. I fought back nausea as I felt him shift his weight and say, "The bitch needs a little persuasion! Persuade her if you please." The pain caused me to scream in pain as the clamp jaws dug into my nipple. "Oh, please, please stop. I'll do anything." I moaned as the pain began to lessen. The fat man said, "Suck him baby. He's waiting."

Suddenly the rapist in my vagina speeded up and I whimpered as he filled me with yet another load of sperm. I could feel a steady stream of cum seep out and run down my thighs onto the mattress, adding to the growing wet spot as the cock was pulled from my pussy. He got off the bed and then it sagged again as the last man mounted me. He must have weighed a ton, because I could feel a massive weight on my lower belly as he fumbled around trying to get his cock in me. He thrust his hips forward but the tip of his cock missed the slit and rubbed against my clitoris causing my to jerk as the stimulation grew. After several tries he finally got the tip inside me and thrust forward burying his cock completely in my overflowing vagina. He started to hump wildly and I knew that he wouldn't last long.

The dwarf had watched the man impale my vagina and turn back toward my face, his cock inches from my tortured mouth. "OK baby, do your stuff", he said as he took my face in both his hands and raised my head to where his cock brushed my lips. Remembering the "persuasion", I opened my mouth and he pushed forward until his full length was inside. Fighting nausea, I begin to suck and bob my head back and forth, anything to make him cum and get him off of me. I heard him grunt and increased the suction.

Both men came within seconds of each other, filling my mouth and vagina with their cum. I could believe how much the dwarf ejaculated and I had to swallow some to keep from choking. Coughing several times, I turned my head aside as the dwarf got off of me and rubbed his wet cock over my breasts leaving a shiny trail of sperm across the nipples. The other man pulled out of me bringing more cum to the mattress.

I lay there, softly sobbing as I heard the fat man begin to speak. I turned toward the voice and saw Kathy, they had untied her and forced her to sit on her knees and watch my gang rape not 5 feet from my battered body. Her eyes were puffy and I saw the despair in them. I felt a pang of dread for her when I saw that there were two nipple clamps attached to her breasts.

"Well", the fat man said, "Linda took seven loads and I think it's only fair that she gets off too." I groaned with the knowledge that my body would be forced to cum in front of these people, but I was shocked when I heard him tell Kathy that she was to get me off. I struggled and both of us pleaded with them not to make her do this, but a sharp cry of pain from Kathy as the nipple clamps tightened shut us up. "OK, lets see how good a lap dog you are", he said as he snapped a leash onto the collar around her neck and told her to crawl on her hands and knees to between my legs. Kathy's eyes widened and she started to sob as she realized what they expected her to do. A sharp pain in her breasts from the clamps forced her to crawl between my legs and she looked at me as if to say, I'm sorry. Softly I told her, "it's all right, there isn't anything that either of us can do to change things."

I closed my eyes and laid my head back as I felt Kathy's hands on my thighs. My body jerked at the first contact of her tongue against my soaked slit and almost passed out when she quickly licked the clitoris. I couldn't believe how much I needed sexual release, because I cried out when her mouth left me. My eyes opened and I started to plead with her to continue, but I saw why she quit. Men from the audience has come to the stage and lined up behind her. The first man had grabbed her hips and entered her from behind, causing her to groan as he plunged deep into her pussy. I watched as he savagely fucked my best friend. The fat man pushed Kathy's head back to my V and I moaned as she resumed licking my sex.

The man continued to plunge into her. I could feel every thrust of his cock as her nose pushed against my clit and her chin, glistening with the men's cum that had leaked out of me, pushed against my opening. I heard him sort of growl and heard Kathy squeal into my sex as the man came in her. She started to raise her head up, but the fat man pushed the button and the clamps bit into her nipple. Quickly she started to eat me out again as the next man mounted her from behind, like she was a bitch dog in heat. I watched fascinated as the men lined up behind my friend and wondered if we were both already pregnant.

Kathy continued to work on my still bound body as the men excitedly waited their turn to fuck her. Soon I was lost in a sea of sexual heat and when Kathy sucked my clit into her mouth and bathed it with her tongue I was pushed over the edge and screamed my release. My vagina contracted, forcing more cum out of me onto Kathy's tongue and chin. I couldn't stand anymore and a screamed for her to stop, but the fat man told her to keep going and tighten the nipple clamps to make his point.

I thrashed against my bonds as her mouth continued on my clitoris. I begged, I pleaded and cried for her to stop until finally I was so exhausted that I collapsed and lay there, breasts heaving, face flushed with sexual heat; My body not able to cum again. In my mind's twilight I could hear another man grunt as he came in Kathy and heard someone say that that was the last guy. I felt her head and chest on my belly as her body shook with each sob as the last guy withdrew from her battered cunt. After he had withdrawn, Kathy continued to sob softly as the people filed out of the room.

We were helped back to the room we were in earlier. Exhausted from our rapes we both fell into a deep sleep as negotiations took place in the other room.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Against My Will Ch. 7

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds