Agent Violin Ch. 2

Ayumi released her skirt and took KellyAnne’s face in her hands, forcing it upward.

"I will…" the Japanese girl assured her supplicant’s sky blue eyes.

Ayumi slowly went down on her knees until their faces met. She brushed KellyAnne’s hair from her eyes.

"Your insolence can no longer go unanswered…"

"What will you do, Sensai?" the blonde asked shakily.

Ayumi reached out and grabbed KellyAnne’s face, holding her head in a gentle vice:

"Silence."

Ayumi again covered KellyAnne’s lips with her own, sucking in her love’s breath, tasting her tongue, and KellyAnne shuddered with a muted wail.

Running her tongue along the edge of KellyAnne’s upper teeth, Ayumi slowly pulled the girl’s school blouse down her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor.

"You must remember, Student Second Class Gantz," Ayumi softly spoke into KellyAnne’s mouth, "that this is for your own good… That you have brought this upon yourself…"

"Oh, Sensai-" KellyAnne began - but Ayumi pressed a finger to her lips:

"Hush…"

Ayumi shifted on her knees, moving her body around behind KellyAnne’s. She embraced the girl from behind, cupping her breasts, gently kneading them… KellyAnne whined softly in her arms.

"Tell me, Student Second Class Gantz," the little Sensai whispered into her student’s ear, "what did you learn in anatomy class? Did you learn of the differences between boys and girls?"

"Yes, Sensai…"

Ayumi rolled KellyAnne’s nipples beneath her index fingers.

"Have you ever had the opportunity to experience these differences, Student? Have you ever seen a boy naked, let him see you naked? Ever let him play with you, lay you down?"

Her face lost in pleasure, KellyAnne could only rock and moan in Ayumi’s firm arms…

"Have you ever been… fucked, Student Gantz?"

"N-no, Sensai…" the blonde managed.

Grasping her breasts, Ayumi pulled KellyAnne’s back to her chest; the blonde cocked her head back onto Ayumi’s shoulder, her blue eyes lost in Ayumi’s black.

Ayumi leaned around to taste KellyAnne’s lips once more.

"I will teach you, Student…" she said.

"Please -"

"Silence."

With one last kiss, Ayumi gripped KellyAnne’s shoulders, pushing her body forward until the half-naked girl rested on all fours on the gym mat.

Ayumi gently caressed the twin globes of KellyAnne’s rump beneath the fabric of her plaid skirt. KellyAnne moaned, quivering in anticipation.

"Obedience is all, Student Gantz," Ayumi softly lectured her pupil.

The Japanese girl idly lifted the hem of KellyAnne’s skirt, folding it up and laying it along the small of her naked back.

"Disobedience is unacceptable," Ayumi breathed as she looked down on the moist pink of KellyAnne’s tiny slit… Ayumi extended an index finger toward her love’s little rosebud, finding the spot on her folded lips beneath which lay her clit, and she pressed there, slowly rolling the flesh with her fingertip…

"I… will obey you, Sensai…" KellyAnne nearly sobbed with pleasure as her friend worked her from behind. "I promise…"

Ayumi’s finger now stroked up and down the length of the girl’s slit, moistening the tip of her finger.

"Yes…" Ayumi assured her. She licked her lips. "I know you will…"

The finger entered her now, leisurely, slowly making its way, feeling up and down, exploring the warm, soft world it had found…

KellyAnne began to rock slowly back and forth on her hands and knees, the tight muscles of her vagina tugging at the intruder, trying to force it deeper into her, only to be disappointed by Ayumi’s teasing withdrawals.

"Sensai…" she begged, panting, sweat from her brow dripping onto the mat beneath her hanging head. "Sensai… Don’t rape me... Please, Sensai… Don’t rape me…"

"Are you begging me, Student Gantz?" Ayumi asked, moving on her knees in behind KellyAnne’s backside. The Asian girl moved her right hand down to the level of her own groin and made a fist, leaving only the thumb protruding outward to point at her lover’s sweet, wet flower…

"Yes, Sensai," KellyAnne whispered waveringly. "Please…"

"You’re not very convincing, Student," the Sensai replied, "I think you want me to, Student…. I think a stinking little whore like you dreams of getting raped… longs for it…"

"No, Sen-"

"Lying bitch-" Ayumi firmly slid her erect thumb fully into KellyAnne.

The little blonde collapsed forward, nearly howling with unbearable delight, her vaginal walls contracting to welcome her Sensai’s "dick."

"Now…" little Sensai Ayumi softly spoke down to KellyAnne’s soft, white, naked back… "now, you will learn…"

KellyAnne was quaking on her hands and knees, her blue eyes half-closed, her lips stammering, her hanging breasts heaving with gasps of impatient desire…

Backed by her fist, Ayumi’s thumb began a slow, circular motion, tracing a complete path around her plaything’s warm, wet hollow, while KellyAnne rewarded her with a hot, seemingly endless sigh:

"Oh… oh, my… my teacher…"

"Do you like that, young lady?" Ayumi whispered from behind.

"Oh, yes…" KellyAnne replied between pants. "Oh, god, yes…"

"I knew it," Ayumi whispered. She began rocking her hips, transmitting the motion to her thumb, thrusting it in an out of KellyAnne’s hot vagina… "I knew you were a whore…"

KellyAnne could only moan in reply, her body rocking on its hands and knees, moving naturally into cadence with her lover’s own.

Behind her, Ayumi gave a delighted, wicked smile. Her little tongue poked out to moistened her own lips, as she tucked her free hand up under her own skirt, where she found the waistband of her panties. She glided the hand down past her black pubic hair to bring her middle finger into contact with her own damp mound.

"Oh, you slut…" Ayumi hissed slowly down to her girlfriend as she felt herself.

The finger passed her lips, curling inward to find her own clit.

"Oh…" Ayumi’s little body shuddered, the reverberations traveling down the length of her arm to the thumb inside KellyAnne, who joined her.

"Fuck me, Sensai… Please…" KellyAnne begged.

"Oh - I’ll fuck you, you dirty, filthy, slut," Ayumi promised her in a moan, her teeth clenching at her own pleasure. The Japanese girl began pumping her little friend harder, her moistened thumb stroking the blonde’s clit with each pass, the fingers of her other hand fervently kneading her own.

Lost in each other, neither noticed the door opening behind them.

"YOU’VE GOT TO be kidding me…"

The girl silently mouthed the words.

Great.

Why is it that the most simple damn things always have to turn into a chore?

The girl looked somewhat ruefully down at the little glass fuse in her hand, then back to the rather steamy scene before her…

They rocked together on the dirty gym mat, panting, sweating… their faces distant, lost, almost pained in their shared pleasure…

She really had to get back to class.

Crap.

"DIRTY, FILTHY, WHORE…" Ayumi moaned, jamming her thumb deeper until the tip brushed the soft ridge of her love’s untouched hymen.

"Oh - Ayumi!" KellyAnne nearly toppled forward, face-first into the mat "oh, yes… god yes…" but she arrested her fall with her hands, and pitched herself back up and against Ayumi’s body.

Ayumi’s thrusts were no longer necessary now, as her lover took a violent initiative, bringing her sweaty body down to grind her little snatch onto Ayumi’s lap.

Ayumi pulled her hand from her panties with a sigh and brought her glistening middle finger around to KellyAnne’s mouth.

"Taste me, Student," she ordered softly, prompting KellyAnne to deeply suck her finger.

Wildly slamming herself down onto Ayumi’s lap while her little lover fondled a breast from behind, KellyAnne began her orgasm, a high whine escaping her lips.

"Oh… god, Ayumi…" she cried her sudden climax drenching Ayumi’s hand.

KellyAnne crumpled, falling forward out of Ayumi’s grip and down onto the mat.

Ayumi followed her down, bringing her body into line behind KellyAnne’s, embracing her, holding her…

KellyAnne was openly sobbing, her reservoir of emotions overtaxed, not knowing how else to express the ferocious, boiling eruption of delight her little friend had brought from her.

Ayumi stroked her tear-streaked face, brushing the wet hair from her eyes.

"It’s okay, my baby…" Ayumi whispered lovingly into KellyAnne’s ear. "It’s okay… Shhhh… It’s okay…"

"I know…" KellyAnne sniffed, taking one of Ayumi’s hands in her own and kissing the palm. "I love you…"

"I love you."

THE GIRL OUTSIDE the door was lovely. She wore her dark, Asian hair long; flowing nearly to the middle of her slim back. Her breasts molded her blue school blazer into a firm, pleasing form which often elicited jealous glances from lesser-endowed girls at the Academy. There was just a hint of emerald in her eyes, betraying perhaps a hint of non-Japanese blood.

And, she really had to get back to class.

The panting, the moaning, and - thank god - the screaming had ended, and her natural sense of politeness was wearing thin.

Besides, she really had to get back to class. Miss Orihara was probably wondering where she was already.

She furrowed her pretty brow for a few moments before making her decision.

She opened the door.

"Uh… Hi," she said.

AYUMI YELPED, rolling over.

KellyAnne gasped, sitting up straight, covering her still-flushed breasts.

"I’m… really, really, sorry about this," the girl at the door went on, "but I, uh… have to… change a fuse…"

The girl at the door held the round little thing up for them to inspect, a sweet, embarrassed smile on her face.

Ayumi and KellyAnne just sat there, frozen to their gym-mat, and gaped.

"So, um… I’m just going to, uh, change this real quick. You’ll never know I was here, really. Sorry."

The girl at the door rather mincingly entered the room and, shading her eyes with one hand, made her way to the fuse box and opened it.

Ayumi and KellyAnne just gaped.

The burnt fuse was still hot, and it took a few moments for her to remove it. Then she put in the new one.

"Okay," she said, "all done." She headed for the door. "You know, uh, once again - really, really sorry. Uh… Carry on… I guess… Sorry."

She closed the door and was gone.

"Who the crap was that?" KellyAnne asked, still covering herself.

"Um…" Ayumi thought a moment. "I think her name’s Minako. I’ve seen her around. She’s, like, a Senior, I think."

"Do you think she’ll tell?"

"I dunno," Ayumi replied. She turned back to KellyAnne, pressing the blonde’s bare shoulders back down on to the mat before straddling her naked torso.

"What are you doing?" a nervous KellyAnne asked, looking up at her.

"Guess." Ayumi challenged, pulling her red scarf off and unbuttoning her blouse. "My turn."

MINAKO IKENO SMILED to herself as she made the stairs leading up from the Academy basement.

A little game of Sensai and Student, huh?

Been there, done that.

She pulled the heavy latch on the door at the top of the stairs and stepped out into a tiled corridor.

"Hey, Minako," she was immediately greeted by a passing schoolgirl.

"Hey, Kim," Minako smiled.

Classes were in session, so there were only a few students and faculty in the halls, which facilitated her journey, providing a refreshing contrast to the cattle-drive which normally obtained in between bells.

She passed through a pillared archway and into the Commons Area, a vaulted atrium which greeted visitors just inside the main entrance. High-set windows let in the morning light, giving the Commons a warm, gentle radiance.

Four granite stairways led away from here, each to a different wing of the Academy, and Minako chose the one immediately to the left, her climb interrupted only by a uniformed staff member who asked to see her hall pass. She casually flashed the laminated pink slip of paper without pausing her ascent.

Intent on her climb, she didn’t notice the flash of the morning sun upon the glass windscreen of an approaching vehicle. There were more flashes following it, but Minako had already made the upper landing and disappeared into the hallway beyond.

THE GATE OPENED automatically to the emblem on the jeep’s windscreen, a crimson shield which no guard, no post, could refuse. The presence of the golden-haired man in the long black overcoat who sat in the passenger seat, staring stoically ahead, was almost beside the point.

The jeep was allowed to pass by the gate guards with almost sycophantic ease - as were the ten heavy, green, canopied trucks which roared behind it - into the main grounds of the New Tokyo People’s Academy and Orphanage for Girls.

The gates closed behind the little convoy, and the trucks spread out into a loose fan, covering the Academy grounds.

The passenger door of the jeep opened even before the vehicle itself had rolled to a halt near the center of the fan, and the passenger stepped out, followed by the man in the back seat.

Collins straightened his overcoat collar with his free hand as he took a last drag on his cigarette, his cold blue eyes scanning the huge building to his front. Behind his shoulder, the short, round figure of Nomoko stood passively.

A middle-aged major in uniform ran up to them now.

"The vehicles and men are in position, Inspector," he reported.

Collins exhaled a slow trail of smoke into the morning air.

"You may begin," he said simply. The major ran away again, and Collins dropped his cigarette to the pavement below, crushing it beneath a well-polished toe.

"Playtime’s over, children."

"MINAKO," Miss Orihara turned from the blackboard to the girl in the doorway. "I didn’t give you permission to dilly-dally in the halls. I gave you a very simple task, and-"

"And, as you can see," Minako insubordinately finished for her, flashing her most winning smile, "the lights are back on."

Miss Orihara didn’t smile back.

"Take your seat," she said.

With an annoyed flick of her lovingly-curled dark hair, Miss Orihara turned back to her blackboard and wrote

C9H8O4

"Now, Miss Ikeno, identify this chemical compound."

Minako was resting her chin in her hands, gazing dully up at the blackboard.

"Soy sauce?" she offered.

The other girls laughed; Miss Orihara glared.

"That’s enough," Miss Orihara snapped. "Miss Ikeno, you will remain after class."

"Aspirin."

"Yes. Quite. But too late, Miss Ikeno. I’ll see you after class."

There was a sound from outside, high-pitched, and one of the girls next to the window popped up out of her desk a bit to look.

"Miss Orihara…" she began.

"Misao," Miss Orihara turned to her, " sit down."

"But, Miss Orihara -" the girl protested, "look."

Miss Orihara walked to the window and, with the brash curiosity of youth, the rest of the class followed.

Amid the chatter and speculation of her class mates, Minako made her way to the window, having to plant her hands on the shoulders of a pair of girls in order to peek over and look out.

Trucks. Green trucks. Soldiers climbing out of them. Dozens of them.

Minako’s face froze, her eyes darkening. Tightening her jaw, Minako spun away from the window and headed for the classroom door.

"Minako," Miss Orihara called upon noticing her.

Minako turned and faced her teacher.

"Permission to be excused?" she said.

"Are you joking? Sit down this instant. The rest of you as well. Now. Move."

The rest of the girls sullenly complied.

But not Minako.

"Minako-" Miss Orihara repeated.

"Miss Orihara," Minako replied, still heading for the door, "sorry, but I’ve really got to go."

"Minako!" Miss Orihari demanded obedience.

Ignoring her, Minako opened the door - coming face-to-face with the high, broad shoulders of a pistol-wielding RPAA soldier.

Minako froze, staring up into his hard, glaring eyes.

There was another one behind him, armed with a rifle.

The soldier in the doorway placed the barrel of his pistol between Minako’s eyes.

"Sit down, girl - " he hissed, pushing Minako backwards toward the first row of desks the startled cries of her teacher and classmates.

It was a work of art, really, which killed him.

Worthy of a picture.

Minako landed on her left foot, pitched herself up on her toes, launched herself from the floor, spinning in mid-air, contemptuous of gravity, her skirt twirling around her lithe body to match the flow of her dark hair, her right leg snapping out to slap the soldier’s face with the sole of her foot, wrenching his head around to his shoulder, breaking his neck in two.

A few of his teeth clattered to the floor. Then his pistol fell. Then he.

Amid the shocked silence and astonished stares of her classmates, Minako landed and dove for the fallen weapon, scooping it up in the midst of a roll which took her over the dead soldier’s body and into a crouch next to the open door from where she placed a single, loud bullet between the eyes of the second soldier, just as he was beginning to react.

The bullet sent the second man flying backwards across the hall, his head smashing through the glass window of the classroom door opposite, eliciting startled screams from the inhabitants therein.

From her crouch, Minako quickly checked the hallway up and down before vanishing into it, leaving Miss Orihara and Introductory Chemistry silent, too stunned for words, wondering after the disappeared student.

"Minako?"

__________________

I genuinely appreciate feedback. You may e-mail me or, if you prefer, simply use Literotica’s feedback Bulletin Board.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 449 milliseconds