• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Ah Bombay Ch. 04

Ah Bombay Ch. 04

12

I had just come home from school when my mom shoved some containers with food in them into my hand.

"Here Sunny, go give this to your aunt. And stay around and help her do some work while you are at it."

I reluctantly agreed. I was reluctant not because I didn't want to go to Aunt Geeta's house. I actually wanted to really bad, especially after the escapades that her and I engaged in a few days before. No. It was only because I had a lot of schoolwork piling up on me and my final examinations were slowly but surely creeping up.

"Here, take this key with you. Give it back to her. It's her house key," my mom explained. "She gave it to me yesterday so I could pick up the clothes she had sewn for me." I promptly took the key and containers of food and hopped on my bike and made my way to her place. I almost dropped the food a few times on my way. There is an area of the neighbourhood where they have been fixing the road. The reality is, is that they were going to fix the road but due to the corruption, someone, possibly the alderman or someone else high up in the city ranks took the money for themselves and left us, the people, living in the neighbourhood with a whole road full of bumps and potholes.

I finally reached Aunt Geeta's house. I set my bike down on the grass and was about to ring the doorbell. Then I was reminded of the key that my mom handed to me just before I left. I figured I would use the key and let myself in and surprise her. And that's exactly what I did. I took the key out of my pocket and quietly opened the door. I slowly swung it open so as to minimize the sound the rusty hinges of the metal doors. I quietly locked the door behind me and crept down the long and dark hallway until I turned the corner to the open area.

"Auuuunnnttiiieee..." I said in a little mischievous voice. There was no answer. I figured she might be in the bedroom nursing the baby. I was about to turn into the room when I noticed the washroom door wide open. I slowly crept up to it and noticed steam coming out the door. The shower was turned on full blast. I slowly approached the door and took a small peak behind the door. I was shocked at the discovery. There was my aunt sitting on the toilet with her legs spread and her panties half way down. She had a yellow sari top on but it was half way over her shoulders so the swells of her breasts were visible. She was playing with her pussy. I quickly looked away not believing my eyes. I took a few steps back and took another peak through the crack of the hinges of the door where I could get a better view and not get caught. I looked again. After waiting for the steam to clear, I saw her again, sitting on the toilet rubbing her pussy. She was sitting up with her back fully straight. Her head was tilted back slightly and her eyes were closed. I quickly developed an erection. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I also couldn't believe how beautiful she was looking. Her hair was damp, some coming over her eyes. I could see beads of water running down her face and body. The swells of her breasts, her long luscious legs and every other inch of steam-exposed flesh glistened in the sunlight. The rising steam of the shower made her look like a Goddess.

My cock was hard right now. I began to rub it through my pants. I had never seen my aunt, or any girl for that matter the way I was seeing Geeta right now. I could feel a constant rush of excitement inside my stomach. I looked on. Geeta's one hand was rubbing her pussy slowly while the other hand was in front of her on the toilet seat keeping her stable. She was breathing hard and I could hear a moan or two every now and then over the noise of the shower. A thick cloud of steam caught the convection current and I lost sight of her for a couple of seconds. When she finally came into view again she was now sitting hunched back on the toilet tank. Her massive breasts heaved up and down as she slapped her pussy with her hand. Geeta's other hand was kneeing and massaging her breasts through her yellow top. Judging by how damp her top was from the occasional splashes from the water and the hot steam that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples were ever so visible from where I was standing. As I was admiring her tits, she slipped her top down more and took each breast out of her confining sari and let them out into the open. She lifted one breast up to her mouth and licked her nipple. My eyes were glued to her the entire time. My dick was getting so hard that it was almost painful. She squeezed her massive bust together as she her head back with her eyes closed as a wave of pleasure overcame her. She let out a loud moan. She continued to play with her tits, swelling them, squeezing, massaging, kneeing them. Pretty much whatever she could do with them, she was doing.

It was not long after that Geeta's finger was inside her pussy. At first she was going at it slowly, savouring the erotic feeling inside her. It wasn't long after that she began to bang herself hard. She could barely stay on the toilet, she was going so hard. Her tits were bouncing about in every which direction. My dick couldn't take it. The pants I was wearing were a tight and with the erection I had, it hurt a lot. I knew I had to do something. I quickly devised a plan in my head.

I took a few steps back, up until the corner turn towards the door. I let my erection subside until it was barely noticeable (which was pretty hard since I could still hear Geeta moan). Carrying the containers in my hand, I began walking towards the washroom casually, house key clearly visible in my hand. I approached the open door. Just before I crossed it, I yelled, "AUNTIEE?" and turned my head to the washroom. Aunt Geeta saw me and jumped in surprise.

"Oh My God, Sunny, what are you doing here?!" she said as she quickly put her sari top back on and a towel around her waist.

"My mom sent me..." I said in a hush voice. "I was going to surprise you." I held up the key to show her.

Geeta's eyes looked down to my redeveloping boner. "You were there for a while weren't you, watching me?"

I didn't know what to say. I stood there frozen. Geeta slowly came over towards me. I didn't know what she was going to do. Was she going to yell at me? Slap me? Every horrible scenario rushed through my mind in those few seconds. I was so scared I was about to drop the containers in my hand.

Aunt Geeta came to me, directed me to put the containers on the ground. I did. She then took my hand and led me back into the washroom.

"I've missed you. You have no idea how bad I've yearned for a man inside me." When she said that, she said it in a soft tone, and the way she said it made me melt inside. I don't know why, maybe it was the sexual aspect of it or maybe I actually felt sorry for her. Just before we entered the washroom, she undressed me and put my clothes neatly off to the side so as to not get ruined. Geeta looked at my engorged dick and bit her lip while at the same time flashing me a naughty smile. She undid her towel and let it drop to the ground. Taking my hand again, she led me into the washroom.

This washroom was designed a bit differently. The toilet was located in the corner of the room, the sink right near the door. There was no tub, only the showerhead that was built in the wall. So there was a lot of room for us to move about.

As soon as I got in, I banged her up against the wall, just off to the side of the showerhead and began a lustful make out session. Her massive tits squeezed up against my chest. I could feel her nipples through her sari. My hands were cupped around her face while our lips wrestled with each other. She moaned loudly as we kissed. My hard dick bobbed up and down as it throbbed. The hot steam hitting my naked body only heightened my pleasure.

My lips slowly eased off of her lips and moved down to her neck and eventually to her chest. Geeta grabbed the back of my head and held me close to her while I licked her chest and massaged her breasts. Geeta breathed hard. I quickly slipped her sari over her head and threw it off to the side. Her tits bounced into place. I wanted to see them so bad. They were absolutely beautiful. Her nipples were full erect. I threw my head right into them. My hands were all over her body. I could smell her intoxicating scent as I licked her breasts. Smelling her made my dick start to leak pre cum. After I indulged her breasts I turned her around and held her close to my body, my arms wrapped around her waist and chest. My dick was right in between her ass. I rubbed my dick up and down against her sweaty behind, spreading my pre cum all over her. My right hand was on her tit while the other one caressed her stomach and sides. I licked and kissed her shoulders and neck in a mad, lustful manner. She tilted her head back and stuck her ass out into my pelvis. I tried to control myself because I knew if I rubbed my dick long enough against her, I would have came. With my body wrapped around hers, she slowly walked over to the toilet and bent over. I knew what she wanted me to do.

Her ass was sticking out right in my face. I admired the scene that was in front of me, caressing and rubbing her smooth ass flesh. I slapped it three times, causing Geeta to yelp out loud. I then turned my attention to her pussy lips. Two beautiful slits of flesh, and it was mine for the taking. I positioned myself accordingly and began to eat out her fruit from behind. As soon as my tongue made contact with her pussy lips, she let out a great yelp. It turned me on so much that my hard cock bobbed up and down continuously causing more pre cum to ooze out. My whole face was digging into her pussy while my hands squeezed her flesh hard. I could tell she loved it by the way she was moaning. My tongue dug as far deep as it could possibly go inside of her. She tasted oh so sweet. I fucked her with my tongue so as to tease her. This caused her to get sexually frustrated causing her to grind her teeth and grunt. It was amazing. I didn't know sex could be this thrilling. My heart was pounding. It felt as if it was going to come out of my chest any second now. I ate her out for a good 5 minutes or so, almost bringing her to orgasm. My dick was now dripping with pre cum. It had totally drenched my dick head and was all over my inner thighs. The heat in the washroom had become unbearable. I finished eating Geeta out and moved frictionless over her body and whispered into her ear "lets go to the sitting room." Geeta reluctantly agreed.

We didn't even cover up when we left the washroom. We ran straight to the room. Geeta laughed while she ran, her tits bouncing wildly as she did. When we got to the bedroom, she turned around and looked at me with that seductive, erotic smile of hers.

"Now where were we?" she said as she bit her lip.

I directed her to sit on the couch. I wanted to lick her pussy some more. Instead, in line with her playful character, she sat up on top of the couch against the wall and spread her legs. I smiled at her as I made myself comfortable in position.

My tongue attacked her pussy again for the second time. As soon as my flesh hit her clit, she groaned in pleasure. Her one hand was on my head, pulling my hair ever so slightly while the other played with her breasts. As a began to lick her, I could feel her body start to break out into a sweat again.

My licking soon turned into a tongue fuck like scenario. I began to insert it as deep as I could possibly get it. This made Geeta go wild. Her sex was all over my face and her thighs. She was restlessly moving, squirming about with pleasure on top of the couch. At times, I could barely keep my mouth on her oozing vagina. The room filled with sounds of moans, groans, shrieks and yelps. The sweat was now dripping off her brow and onto me. As I continued to tongue fuck her, she began to work her clit with her fingers. This caused her breasts to squeeze together and swell up in size. Also, the faster she rubbed her clit the more her breasts bounced and jiggled. The way her body was behaving, I knew she was about to come at any moment. In a sudden surprised, she moved my head away from her cunt. She brought me up and kissed me passionately.

"I can't take it any longer. I need you inside of me," she said in a soft, desperate tone.

I couldn't believe it. My Aunt was actually going to take my virginity.

"I know this is your first time. What ever happens to your body, let it happen. Its natural. There is nothing to be ashamed about."

"Ok.." I responded with a puzzling tone. I really didn't quite understand what she meant by that but I was in no mood for contemplation.

An electrifying rush churned inside of my stomach. Geeta got up off the couch and walked towards the side and got up onto the side rest of the couch. She straddled the side rest with her knees bent, the side rest running horizontal to her. I couldn't believe it. I was going to fuck her doggy style.

She made herself stable and looked back at me. She smiled and looked at my bobbing, drenched dick. My eyes were glued to her plump ass and glistening pussy. I came up from behind and began to kiss her neck. My hand went to her tit and began to squeeze her nipple. My dick rubbed up against her shiny ass. After I got her going again, I took my dick into my hand and began to rub the head all along her pussy. I ran it up and down her sex slit, spreading my juices along with hers all over the area. It was an amazing feeling. Shots of pleasure ran through Geeta as I could hear her breathing hard with pleasure. I rub my dickhead up along her clit which made her go absolutely wild. She ground her teeth together and let out a loud grunt. It was time to go in.

Slowly, I inserted my dick into her wet, throbbing vagina. Geeta let out a small shriek as her head shot up and then down. It was a feeling unlike anything I had ever felt. A wave of erotic lust enveloped my body which I struggled to control. Slowly I began to move my hips back and forth. The more I went into her, the more my dick became wet. Her sex was all over my penis. The room began to smell like sex. It was an intoxicating aroma that heightened my experience and I am sure it was heightening hers as well.

My body began to break out in a sweat. As I got used to my flesh being inside of hers, my thrusts began to increase. Geeta was beginning to moan more and more. The harder I thrust myself into her, the more the flesh of her buttocks and sides would vibrate. Seeing that turned me on even more. It was not long after that I was pumping her hard. The room was filled with squishing sounds of sex mixing together and flesh banging against flesh. I held her hips in my arms as they went back and forth, squeezing every bit of flesh I could. I didn't realize how sexy a woman's back could look until that moment. I bent over and kissed the folds of her back fat.

Geeta was sweating perfusely. I could feel the muscles inside of her beginning to grip my dick harder and harder. As the pleasure increased, Geeta would turn back and slap her ass real hard. This left a massive red handprint across her bum. She would also dig her long nails into her own flesh. I guess it was a way of her handling all the sexual pleasure she was experiencing.

It was not long after that I could feel my ball sack begin to tighten. I began to moan and grunt as the sexual pleasure overtook my supple virgin body. I knew I was about to come. I was debating whether I should come inside her or not but the instant thought of a baby forced me to pull out at the last second. I came hard. What had felt like minutes was in reality less than a minute. I now realized what Geeta meant when she said "whatever happens to your body, let it happen." I released torrents and torrents of my white sex all over Geeta's plump juicy ass. She looked back and stuck her bum out even more. The room filled with me grunting, struggling to milk every drop of cum I could out of me. My heart was pumping a thousand times a second. It was amazing.

After I was sure that no more cum was inside of me, I threw my arms around Geeta's hot, sweaty body. Her head leaned back and kissed whatever part of my face she could. Her hot breath caressed my face. Geeta slipped onto the couch on her knees while I sat on the side rest, holding her close in my arms, struggling to catch my breath. I couldn't believe what had just happened. And the weird thing was, I had this urge to scream out "I love you" to her the entire time. I knew I wasn't the right thing to say so I struggled to hold it in. Even now, I was holding her, I felt this strong infatuation rushing through my blood. I didn't know if it was a feeling of love or just another aspect of lust but it was strong. I felt like I could hold her like that forever.

As my mind was rushing through these feelings, Geeta broke the silence.

"Are you ok?" She asked with an innocent laugh.

"Yes," I responded with a smile.

I had totally forgotten that Geeta was still horny. As soon as I had given my answer, she turned around and got me to lay down on the couch. She got on top of me, spread her pelvis over mine and began to kiss me with an intense passion. Her massive milk filled breasts pressed against my body. Her nipples were very hard. She moaned as she kissed me, her hands travelling all over my head. I obeyed the sudden urge I got and slapped her ass and squeezed it hard. My other hand travelled all along her back, not missing one curve. Geeta broke off the kiss and began to kiss my chest and body. I loved the way her hair bounced off my chest. It tickled but at the same time heightened the sexual experience. Moreover, her long black hair, some of it drenched in sweat, made Geeta look oh so sexy.

At this point my erection had come back. Geeta moved down and sat on my legs. She put one hand on my pelvis and grabbed my dick with the other. She squeezed her tits together in an act of tease. Slowly she began to stroke me. I didn't realize how soft her hand was. It was travelling effortlessly over the girth of my penis. It sent waves and waves of pleasure down into me forcing me to close my eyes and take in the pleasure. Pre cum began to ooze out of my dick once again. Geeta's jerking me off spread it all over my now lubricated dick.

After Geeta felt my penis was wet enough, she slowly climbed back on top of me. She lifted her body over me aligning her pelvis with mine. As her breasts swayed back and forth, she slowly put my hard, erect dick back into her fruit. She closed her eyes as she took in the pleasure. Once I was inside of her, she put both her hands on my chest and began to slowly rock back and forth causing her breasts to squeeze up against each other. I looked up at her. She had her eyes closed. I had never seen her nipples this erect before. I could feel the flesh of her plump ass jiggle as she rocked back and forth. I reached up and grabbed one of her breasts and played with it. She put her hand over top of mine and squeezed it, signalling for me to squeeze her tit. She then took my hand up and put my finger in her mouth. At first we synchronized a rhythm together but it was soon clear that Geeta wanted it harder.

As her breathing began to increase in volume and frequency, her rocking motion changed. She was now riding my dick up and down. At first it was slow and sweet. It quickly changed in speed. The pleasure both of us were feeling was immense. I was grinding my teeth while Geeta moaned and yelped freely. As Geeta banged me harder and harder and harder, I moved to a semi upright position. I wanted to hold her in my arms.

Geeta's tits flailed about wildly against my chest. Her assflesh was vibrating rigorously. She was sweating from every which way allowing our hot bodies to travel without impediment against each other. The room was filled with moans and "Aye Sunny..Aye baby..." I put my hands on her love handles and began to rock her over my dick vigorously. I could feel my balls tightening up again.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Ah Bombay Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds