• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Ah Bombay
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Ah Bombay

My fingers worked vigorously as they moved inside and out. My thumb meanwhile, worked her clit. The chair we were in began to rock back and shift. It even almost fell on a number of occasions. Her right breast began to jiggle as her right hand worked my cock. Finally, Geeta came with a roar. She moaned and then gasped for breath. Her entire body began to shutter with wave after wave of orgasm. Her milk filled breasts thundered up and down while I struggled to keep my fingers inside her drenched orgasming vagina. I quickly wrapped my free hand around her shoulder, holding her hot, sweaty body close to me so that the both of us would not fall off the chair. Her massive tits swelled up to just below her collarbone as the pressed up against my chest. Her moans filled the entire room. I tried kissing her during her orgasm but she experienced so many waves that it was hard for her to maintain the kiss. Instead her hot breath would exhale in my face, increasing the pleasure for me. Finally after her orgasm subsided, I took my drenched fingers out (my entire hand had become wet as a result of her cum), wrapped both my arms around her and kissed her lustfully. During this whole experience, Geeta had kept her eyes closed while mine were open the entire time. She opened her eyes to discover that my whole head was dripping of sweat. Her face was the same way. Sweat was running down from her face to her chest and over her breasts and nipples. After we kissed I continued to lick and massage her tits while she recovered from the intensity she had just experienced.

Aunt Geeta motioned me to get off her so she could stand up. I followed her to her bed, which was a few steps away from the chair we were active on. She threw me onto the bed and got on top of me with her legs straddling me. My dick was drenched with pre cum. Seeing this she guided her massive bust to my throbbing penis, having the two pieces of flesh caress my dick in-between them, seductively smiling as she did. I tilted my head back in pleasure. I didn't know how long I would be able to take much more of this. She then leaned over, spread her thighs over my pelvis and engaged me in a passionate kiss, grinding her pelvis back and forth. Soon we were like animals, lusting at each other's lips, not leaving an inch of the bed untouched as we moved around it.

Geeta knew, judging by the way I was moaning and how my penis would quiver when any part of her touched me that I was not going to last long. She swung my legs over to the edge of the mattress and got on the ground, squatting in front of me with her legs fully spread with both of her knees touching the box spring. She grabbed my cock with her hand and slowly began stroking it back and forth. Her strokes started to get faster and faster. Our breathing began to increase in frequency. Every now and then she would take one her breasts and rub it against my penis, her nipple teasing my shaft and balls, while the other breast bounced around. I came as soon as my moans peaked. I released torrent after torrent of my white sex all over her tits. In the manner and speed that she was jerking me off, some of my cum even landed on her face as well as some on the ground. I had never cum like that ever. My ballsack had never tightened up like that and spewed so much semen out of my dick. Geeta quickly lunged up off the floor and onto me where our lips met once again. This time we kissed more slowly and I took time caressing her curves.

After giving me enough time to recover from my orgasm, Aunt Geeta picked up the two pillows off the ground and put them in their proper spot.

"Come," she said with a smile. "Let us lie here together for a while." I agreed. I crawled up beside her and wrapped my one leg around her. Her body faced me. Naturally, in that position her breasts folded and squeezed together. I caressed my hand up and down her swelled tits, admiring every millimetre. Geeta kissed me softly on my lips and slowly closed her eyes. I felt like I was lying beside a goddess.

I woke up to discover a sheet around my body, my clothes lay perfectly on the bedside but my Aunt Geeta was missing. It felt like I had been asleep for hours but upon looking at the clock, I realized it was only 90 minutes or so. I looked around the room to discover Geeta in the chair with the baby in hand. She was breastfeeding him once again. She saw that I had awakened and smiled at me, though saying nothing. I just laid there watching her nurture her newborn son. Not long after, she slipped her breast under her black bra and sari top, burped the baby (giggling as usual when the baby burped) and sent him back to the crib to sleep. In the meanwhile I sat up on the bed. Geeta closed the door of the Nursery and began walking towards me. Her ample breasts bounced up and down with each step.

"Did you sleep well Sunny?" she asked innocently.

I smiled at her and responded, "I did."

She hopped into bed with me, sitting up against the headboard. Her hands began to travel up and down against my body. Almost instantly, my penis became erect. Her touch was electrifying. I as well, began to kiss her neck and arm, my hand massaging and manoeuvring her breasts and my other hand around her waist, caressing the curves of her sides, which I had quickly come to appreciate. Quickly, our lips locked once again and we engaged in a passionate kiss. I began to breath hard in pleasure as Geeta worked my dick. Knowing what each of us wanted, I removed the sheet that was covering me and we shifted so I would have access to her pussy but at the same time, she could have access to my dick. Upon gaining position I immediately slipped my hand down Geeta's sari and began rubbing her clit. At first I worked it slowly so that her juices could build up. In the mean time, my mouth worked her breasts that were swelled because of her arm that was reached over, jacking off my dick. By this time, I had developed a particular fascination with her bust. Even though she was still wearing her sari top, I kept licking her erect nipples that were clearly showing through the silk.

Our workings of each other soon became rigorous. My two fingers by this time were inside her pussy, moving in and out. The faster Geeta worked my dick, the faster I worked her pussy. Her entire bust was now constantly bouncing. She began to gasp for air in-between our kissing. She had soon quit kissing me due to her constant moaning and need to take in more air. Then she hit orgasm. Her body became to convulse violently. Her legs squeezed my hands which were in between them. Her free hand found its way to her breast, which she squeezed and held. Her moans became higher in pitch in a matter of seconds. Her body had broken out into a sweat with beads running down her chest. Amazingly, she did not let go of my dick. Rather, she continued stroking it through her orgasm. Watching her body behave the way it was during her climax made me all the more excited. Seconds after Geeta's orgasm was over, I turned towards her and came all over her stomach. My moans of pleasure all of a sudden converted to loud and prolonged sighs of pleasure. I released three fairly large torrents of semen on various locations around her stomach. She continued stroking me well after I had the orgasm, making sure every bit of cum had come out.

Geeta finally let go of my dick and I took my drenched hand out of her sari. We sat back against the headboard, recovering from the climax we had just hit. Her breasts heaved up and down as she struggled to catch her breath. Beads of sweat ran down her face and onto her chest, escaping into her cleavage. I as well was covered in sweat and struggling to catch my breath. As I sat back in the bed, I could not help but wonder what had prompted this whole situation to take place. After all, it was her that had initiated the whole escapade of the afternoon by asking me to lick the milk off her stomach. I recalled back to just a few minutes ago, just before she exploded all over my hand, when I was working her way to her orgasm. I recalled the intensity on her face and the lust in her eyes that translated through her actions in the bed with me. It was then that it dawned on me. My poor Auntie Geeta was sexually deprived. She yearned for pleasure. Having her husband gone for a month now was starting to take its toll on her. Having to take care of the house as well as the baby, she had no time for herself. After I realized this, I reached over her, cupped her face with both of my hands and gave her a long sympathetic kiss.

"You are such a sweet boy Sunny," she said in her soft innocent voice as she held me in her bosom.

"I must leave now. My mom might think I went somewhere else. I don't want her to get mad." We cleaned up and got dressed.

Auntie Geeta handed me the dough I had prepared for my mom earlier in the day and walked me to the door.

"I'll come back in a few days, after I am done my exam," I informed her. "Be good ok?" I winked at her and hopped on my bicycle and headed home.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Ah Bombay
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds