AH Fantasies Ch. 15

"You were with him weren't you?" Joe snapped, and Rach's heart raced, but before she could fully answer he cut her off.

"You were! You were with him and you're trying to keep it from me, why?" He demanded

Everything was happening so fast, one minute her husband was concerned, the next minute he was badgering her with questiosn she had no time to answer.

"Joe, you're scaring me" Rach whimpered as Joe narrowed his eyes and looked before her.

"I want you to tell me the truth!" Joe ordered, raising his voice.

"No, no I didn't I-" She was cute off again when Joe siezed her throat and backed her hard into the wall, when she hit it she let out another pitiful whimper.

"Stop, Joe!" She tried to push out with the pressure on her throat growing.

"What? Was he gentle?" He ordered as he pressed even harder. Rach felt her eyes almost roll into the back of her head as she clutched his wrist with her left hand and tried to pry it off her,\

"No-no he-" She attempted one more time to convince him nothing happened, but again it had failed and Joe twisted it to his advantage.

"Oh, so he was rough then?" Joe clenched his teeth and with his free hand pulled her shirt open and siezed one of her breasts, squeezing it hard enough to leave white fingerprints on her pinkish skin. Rach let out a quick sigh of pain as he began to move his hand in a circular motion, and press up against her. She could feel his erection stiff against her stomach,a nd was instantly reminded of how soft and sweet she had experienced Trom's against her back, which is when Joe took her by the shoulder and spun her around so fast that she didn't protect her cheek from smacking against the wall.

Rach whimpered again in pain as she pleaded for himt o stop, but Joe only took it as encouragment. Joe grabbed the hair on the back of her head and wrenched it back, creating a painful curve of Rach's body as he undid it his pants as quick as possible, and then slipped hers down as well. Her yellow pajama pants hung down only to her knees that were bent outward as Joe dipped his fingers into the wetness that had already occured. Rach let out another sigh, she was still astonished and frightened by Joe's way of dealing with something she hardly thought were anger him as much as make him compete, but feeling his familiar technique, different in a way, was still pleasing.

"You're already wet Rach, is that from me or from him?" He pulled harder on her hair as she squeezed her eyes shut, she almost forgot about the hold he had. He pressed another finger inside of her, now making it three, and then spread them as wide as he could, and turned them from left to right. Rach brought one of her arms back, feeling a tight but tickling sensation on the sensetive vaginal walls he was so carelessly exploring. He took his hand off of her hair and wrapped it around her mouth, creating tension on her neck.

Rach didn't have time to think about the pain in her back and her neck, but she was even more terrifyed as to why he had covered her mouth, until he released his fingers from her, and planted his wet fingers on her hip, and then dug into her skin.

"Try not to scream dear, I don't think Trom likes screamers, or does he?"

Rach tried to squirm from his grasp but, it was almost as if he had expected it, he drew his hand back some and quickly slapped her bare skin and grabbed her hip once again, plunging his erection into her without warning or slow build-up. He immediatly began to pound into her, both pulling on her hip back and thrusting his forward. Rach experienced bewilderment rather than pain, he'd never gone quite this hard and fast before, and her body was being shaken so quickly she experienced it more like a dream than anything else. She tried to tell him to stop and to let her go behidn his hand, but they only came out as cries.

"Is that hard enough for you?" He said in an unfamiliar deep, growl-like voice. "Did he fuck you like this?"

He began to go even harder, a harsh slapping sound beign echoed through the hallway as his pants began to sink lower towards the ground. Tears began to fallf rom RAch's eyes from squeezing them hard, but all of the sudden, it wasn't fear that she felt, but anger.

It became clear to her that she wanted to hurt him back when he pulled away from her and pulled her up by her hair, though as he began to turn her around once again she helped him along by qhipping herself around and striking him hard accross the face with her hand. Joe stepped back, but immediatly diminished the feeling of victory Rach had taken in, by slapping her back with the back of his hand, and then pushing her hard to the floor.

Just as Rach hit the floor, Joe planted himself on top of her, but not quick enough, for even with the little trickly of blood on the corner of her mouth, Rach managed to slide out from under neath Joe's mass and take off, but her spiteful husband managed to grab her by the ankle and send her ont he ground again. But Rach didn't give up, as he was coming for her again she kicked him hard with her heel in the chest and ran off again, heading for the stairs.

Joe staggered up, and dashed after her, even though one stride of his equaled two of hers, and he caught her again. once again, he threw her to the floor and landed on top of her, pushing air out of Rach's lungs, and holding her arms high above her head with one hand as he spread her now bare legs and entered her again. Joe raised himself up to her ear so that his hot and heavy breathe was loud. He continued to push her right hip down into him as he proceeded to slam into her after a slow drawback.

"Are you thinking of him?" He said in a growl, but she didn't answer. Joe let out a moan and bit into her neck, hard enough to make her cry out in agony.

"I bet you're thinking of him, soft and slow..." Joe then began to speed up rapidly, now jackhammering into Rach as her breathe became short and her moans louder. She began to feel pleasure now, the pressure on her hips, and the harshness of Joe's body liek she had never felt it before. Even the fear and the anger added to it, though she was ashamed she began to enjoy it.

"Who am I?" He demanded, and Rach began to sput out his name, but he grabbed her by either side of the face and looked into her eyes.

"Say my name!" He ordered, and once she had understood, it took her a moment, she began to feel herself tensing between her legs. She let out a very high-pitched shriek of pleasure as a powerful climax took over her senses, and she cried; "Trom!"

Suddenly the door slammed from a room far behind them, and Joe rolled back onto his heels, pulling her up and carrying her with her legs wrapped around him. Rach was confused, and shaky from the orgasm that was stillf lowing through her body. She felt weak, but she felt no reason to struggle form her husband, now that he was stroking the skin on her back softly, and kissing her neck and cheek, for that she was incredibly puzzled. Joe sat down gently onto the couch and began to pull his wife back and forth slowly over him as she heard footsteps coming from behind, she looked back and gasped, then looked back at her husband, failing to hide a smirk. He looked up at her and and kissed her softly on the lips as Trom came from behind her, already shirtless and wearing only boxers. He began to nip at her neck and stroke her breasts softly. It was only a few minutes before Rach caught on, but she couldn't find the strength to speak as Joe pulled her closer to him and whispered "Relax" into her ear.

That was Trom's cue, he ran his hands down her curves and planted them on the backs of her thighs, and then pulled upwards, raising her ass and spreading it apart. Rach opened her eyes and looked back, Trom looked up at her and leaned it, kissing her as he pressed the tip of his cock on his target. RAch gasped as he pushed slowly, the stretching feeling was something long forgotten in that area and she at first found herself tensing, but as he pushed deeper and deeper, hearing him moan in the pleasure he got from it, she relaxed, and let herself be passed back and forth between the two of them.

There Rach sat, no longer afraid and no longer angry, but she understood what was going on finally. She was passed forward by Trom, and back to Trom by Joe, working slowly in unison, she helped them along by arching back and swaying her hips. She planted one hand on Joe's chest and another looped behind her around Trom's neck, which forced him to lean forward and start kissing her neck again. Joe eventually did the same as Rach's breathing picked up. The two began to thrust a bit faster. Rach could feel herself beginning to reach her peak for the third time, as did the two men. Trom hugged her around her waist as he let off a trembling moan, and squeezed her around her middle, Rach's tense and high pitched squeal was heard louder than ever as Trom sent a rush of fluid into her, as did Joe when Rach bent forward to hold onto her husband. But she was raised again, for she managed to let off one last scream as she let herself go. Trom and Joe pulled out revealing a ravaged scene between the girl's legs, and held onto her, the three in one trembling mess.

Suddenly Trom broke the silence after a moment or two.

"One more?" He suggested, and Rach's eeys widened

"Wha-" She was cut off by an agreement made my Joe.

"One more."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 489 milliseconds