AH Fantasies Ch. 16

Magica began to squirm. DL's finger, though firm and thorough, warmed her blood but only succeeded in a slow increase of the pressure deep within her core. It was maddening! She closed her eyes, unwilling to see the other two women enjoying themselves so much more than she, even if she still had to hear the growing moans. Still, his hand assured, he had not forgotten her. A second finger pressed lightly and carefully slid in to join the first. Somehow, the addition did far more than double the sensation.

Deathlynx loved to pleasure a woman before sex. Red shuddered already, as the crest of orgasm began to rise once more within her. She gripped his hard form involuntarily as his hips began to rise and fall in a slow rhythm. His body pressed her open wide, even as his tip pushed deep. As he slid out, the solid length seemed to caress her entire body at once. The sensation overwhelmed her. Red's back arched, she gripped the sheets and screamed as fresh euphoria raged across her body.

Crim shuddered already. His hand had begun to stir up the need within her and his tongue built on that foundation. DL had found she flinched slightly when he tried to hold her with his teeth. He didn't mind. Instead, he opened his mouth wide and pressed hard above and below with his jaw. With the slight change, sensation began to rush more quickly to the surface. The tips of his fingers began to circle and massage the soft muscles and sensitive nerves that surrounded and protected the soft mound that he flicked and prodded with his tongue.

DL felt his own climax build. Red's body clutched and gripped him, desperate to milk him, but he fought to refuse. Rather than give in to his own body, he deliberately slowed his pace. It helped some, but more was needed. Each time he slid free, his return was more shallow. Rather than frustrate her, it slowed her climax until finally she collapsed off of him, to quiver opposite Magica.

I'm going to need a shower after this, or at least a washcloth, DL thought as Crim's lust began to flow over him. With his arm around her hip, he held her steady as her entire body began to shake. She was so close. He grinned and tore his mouth free. Crim's shout was closer to a frustrated whimper than pleasure. He used his grip to pull her slightly down his body. After a moment, his intention cleared her lust-fogged thoughts and she quickly crawled down to his hips.

Magica saw the opening and began to shift upward. She gasped as the pressure suddenly increased within her. Her body froze as Deathlynx simultaneously pressed his palm, and spread his fingers wide. The effect was a near vice-like grip that inflamed her need even more. Her eyes snapped open to glare at him. How could he treat her so cruelly. In the eyes that twinkled back at her, she saw the playful delight that she had come to know so well at Lit.

Crim hadn't realized she was in position when his hips crashed forward. In one motion he found her depths and sank all the way in. He had felt her reactions weaken slightly and knew what she needed to push her over the edge. With the brief inattention, after Red fell free, he had already softened slightly. As a result, he dragged against every tight muscle, every distraught nerve, as he pushed deep inside of Crim. She collapsed forward and held his body to her as the orgasm claimed her.

She was too tight. Not so bad as to hurt him, but DL suddenly knew he could hold back no longer. He certainly wouldn't be able to hold off until Magica. His hips plunged deep. Crim began to scream in delirium as he pulsed back to full size, buried within her, and pressed against all of her at once.

The extra grip overcame Deathlynx's control. His hips jerked back, seemingly of their own accord, to crash forward once more. His breath burned almost as hot as the inferno between his legs. He felt the liquid fire surge forward and knew it was too late. He regained just enough control to pull free, but Crim divined his intent and crushed her hips to his. She felt his solid length pulse once, twice, and then expand once more. He pushed deeper and exploded within her. Their bodies writhed as they fed off of each others orgasm.

DL's eyes flickered open. He hadn't even realized they had closed. One moment he stared at the beautiful redhead pressed against him, and the next the world became pure sensation. Crim struggled to regain her breath as she rolled the same direction that Red had. A quick glance around showed Red had vanished. As his eyes finished their confused sweep of the room, they landed on Magica.

The eyes that stared back at DL held such grief that he nearly drowned in them. Without a word, she asked him how he could have held her back; left her out of the experience? At the same time, they answer their own question with doubts about herself. DL smiled gently and leaned forward. With only a couple of inches difference between their heights, it was a simple matter for his lips to find hers.

"I haven't forgotten you." His voice was little more than a whisper. "I simply wanted to devote all of my attention to you." DL's smile widened. Magica had waited so patiently. She deserved the attention.

"But..." A finger touched her lips to silence her. He spread his fingers wider as he slowly pulled them free of her. Her eyes closed, a shudder ran through her body and she moaned. She opened her eyes slightly as she felt the bed move. Her body ached with need, her hips tightened with desire, as DL crawled down her body at a languid pace. All the while, his eyes locked on her body to make obvious the desire he held within himself. As he neared his goal, he slid her panties down to her knees and used his feet to slide them free.

A light brush of his hand rolled Magica onto her back. She shivered in delight as his tongue traced the circle of her navel. DL repositioned himself, onto hands and knees, so that he hovered over her. He used his knees to spread her legs as he crawled further down. Even before he was fully in position he gave her a single, playful, lick and her body seized in anticipation.

Deathlynx's arms snaked under Magica's legs. He pulled himself tight to her hips. With his mouth so close, he looked up her body and grinned. Nervousness and excitement warred in the green eyes that stared back down at him. Excitement won out, in an instant, as his head plunged forward and he sucked her in.

Magica's eyes screwed shut as the work that DL started earlier began to make sense. What had seemed like prolonged torture flared to life. The dull pressure ballooned within her. The frustrated spark roared to an inferno. To add to the delightful aggression, his tongue began to flick and caress the thoroughly exposed mound.

A rush ran through DL as Magica responded instantly to his ministrations. He knew it would take even less time for her than it had the others. Unfortunately, he'd be unable to give her the full experience that he had Crim and Red. In their stories, men could go again and again with nary a pause, but he was only human. Without serious work, he needed at least half an hour to recharge. And, although he enjoyed the reaction he got when he went down on women, it usually did little to fuel his own lust.

A warm, wet, cloth began to awkwardly caress DL. He brought one leg up, bent at the knee, in order to shift his weight. As his hip rolled off the mattress, the hands became more confident. One of the two other women, probably Red since she had disappeared, had the forethought to recognize his problem. He felt the first signs of life return as the warm cloth stroked carefully.

DL pressed forward with renewed vigor. Lips and teeth held her steady while his tongue pressed and flicked to discover every tender nerve. Magica moaned. Her arms reached up to grip a pillow and pull it to her head. Her arms tensed as her screams of pleasure were swallowed by the pillow. The muffled sound did so more to fuel his lust than even the meticulous cleaning. He savored the reaction like a fine wine and drank deeper from the nectar that began to flow freely.

The shift in position allowed DL to remove an arm from her hips without his full weight falling forward. Magica, caught near the precipice of climax, never noticed. The arm curled beneath his chest with middle and ring fingers straight and the rest curled under. His other hand shifted slightly to hold the silken skin from the beleaguered pearl.

DL sucked hard and his teeth pressed against the base of her engorged lust. He fought not to grin, as that would ruin his suction, when she screamed even louder into her pillow. Before the sound had time to fully form, his fingers speared forward. His teeth shifted to grip her softly when he could no longer defeat the feral delight that forced itself across his visage.

Magica's body froze as timelessness fell across her. The scream, only just begun, caught in her throat. When sensation returned, her body seemed to explode. Every nerve, every muscle, every fiber of her being strained to move in a different direction. All she could feel for certain was the cruel tongue and stiff fingers.

Fingers thrust deep, pressed together, only to widen as he pulled back. Her muscles pushed back. The hands gave up the pretext of cleaning DL, when Magica's climax became obvious, and began to stroke him. Together, with Magica's obvious bliss, he swelled to full size once more. He pulled his mouth free, with great reluctance, and continued to thrust his fingers while he sent a thankful nod over his shoulder. It had indeed been Red who had helped him out.

Both hands slid free of Magica as he climbed back up her body. She moaned when his knees slide beneath her thighs. She pulled the pillow tighter as his hard tip slipped in to open her tense depths. Ever so slowly he pushed forward, concerned for his size. With every inch, she screamed in delight. Her body clenched tight around him before relaxing to accommodate the hard, wide, form. It was all too much sensation!

Magica threw away the pillow the moment DL's hips stopped moving forward. Her hands flew up to grip the back of his neck and drag his face to hers. So many sensations, such continued ecstasy, were all too much. He pulsed, buried within her, at the sound of her throaty growl. "You...must...finish!" He didn't know how long it would take to answer her request, but she sought a solution herself.

Strong legs wrapped around DL's waist and pulled him even tighter to Magica's body. As she watched, all of the careful control, all of cautious intellect that was Deathlynx, fled from the light blue eyes that stared down at her. She felt a moment of mixed excitement and fear at the primal look that pinned her to the bed as surely as his body. When he jerked out and thrust himself quickly back in, excitement won without question.

Magica lost herself again as he began to pound into her and touch her entire body with his thrusts. She clenched around DL, her legs wrapped around him and drove his primal nature. As she moaned and screamed and writhed, he wanted more. He lost himself as he pushed deeper, faster.

She felt it. In the depths of Magica's overwhelmed mind, she felt DL pulse in anticipation of his climax. He swelled as the pierced her and sent her to even greater heights. His hips crushed forward and forced her legs wide as he burrowed deeper than he had yet. The sensation cascaded over her. She collapsed bonelessly to the mattress even as he collapsed on top of her.

Deathlynx looked meekly up to see Red in the chair, clothed once more. Crim stood in the doorway, vaguely embarrassed and also fully clothed. She couldn't quite look at him as she spoke. "Um, you might want to get dressed. The truck's on it's way down the drive."

Adrenalin fueled DL as he scurried back into his clothes. Crim and Red helped Magica dress. Her body still refused to respond properly, so the Red settled her into the chair while Crim did her best to retie DL. Magica managed to make a few knot suggestions. The truck could be heard as it pulled to a stop just outside.

"DEATHLYNX!" Doors slammed but MrsDL's voice carried for miles. In moments, the door to the room burst open on an idyllic scene of a captive and three innocent guards. DL didn't even attempt to feign slumber and simply grinned at his wife. "Alright brat, you've had your fun, get your butt in gear!"

The redheads looked at the woman in confusion. Kiten moved over and tugged at one of the knots when MrsDL made her demand. She too did not understand. DL's smiled widened to Cheshire proportions. The next instant a feline grinned amidst a tangle of useless rope. The redheads and Kiten stared in surprise. FtF simply shook her head in amusement. She had suspected that he could escape the bonds no matter what they had tried.

MrsDL continued to glare. "If you think I'm going home with you as a cat you've got another think coming!" Abashed, DL jumped off the bed and transformed once more, to stand before her. His expression was that of the cat that got into the cream. No one believed the expression proverbial in this case.

MrsDL reached up and grabbed DL's ear. With that as a leash she began to lead him away. The moment his hands strained to reduce the pressure slightly, her other hand crossed her body to grab and twist his nipple. "You are so lucky I had fun today, or you would never hear the end of this!"

As it stood, everyone present knew it would be months before he lived his misadventures down.

Copywrite by Deathlynx, May 2007

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds