AH Fantasies Ch. 25

"We need to go," Red said, breaking the sound of heavy breathing that had quickly filled the air. "This way." She turned and left the study; the two men followed. She felt their eyes boring into her. Her hips swayed seductively as she made it gracefully across the foyer to the back room, where she had set up a playroom some weeks ago. A key rested on a table by the room's door. After plucking it up and unlocking the room, Red stepped in and turned up the dimmer switch. The area was immediately illuminated and a pair of long, drawn out whistles erupted from the gentlemen.

Inwardly Red grinned; outwardly she lifted a brow, turned and nodded toward the Bondage Table. "Remec, lay down on your back, get comfortable. I want your legs to rest off the corner ends and your arms, for now, can rest on your side or your chest."

Remec eyed Red with curiosity, but did as told and found a comfortable position on the 26" high, 36" wide and 6 ½ foot long table. The black vinyl material seemed to bring out more of Remec's well shaped form, making Red's mouth water. She followed him, slipped down to his side and reached under the table to drag out several links of chain. A soft chuckle of either doubt, nerves, or anticipation left both Remec's lips and Slyc's. "Doubting me still?" Red asked the man who lay stretched out.

"Not at all, Mistress," Remec answered and watched as she snapped his ankles into place and the swiftly pulled his right arm down to the floor, where the wrist band was tightly secured to another set of links. "Slyc, his other arm," Red demanded, her voice soft, but full of confidence. Slyc bent down and gripped Remec's other hand, secured it and then rose up as did Red.

"Now for you," Red said, looking over her other morsel of delight. "I want you to stand here." Red pointed to the end of the table between Remec's legs. "Don't worry boys. I'm playing with you, you're not going to be playing with each other. . . though you both have agreed to let me use you. . .soooo." Red let the word hang before giggling softly.

Slyc took his place at the foot of the table. Red moved behind him, lifted his arms and then cursed as she dropped them, walked over to a corner and grabbed a stool. She climbed onto it, reclaimed Slyc's arms and had him lift both of them above his head. Soon the restraints on his wrists were attached to shiny metal and Slyc was trapped in Red's snare of steel. She stepped off the stool, put it away and then returned to gaze hungrily at her specimens for the night. "No one will believe I had the guts to do this," she told them, "so. . ."

Red snapped her fingers and the wall across from the two bound men seemed to move. Both Remec and Slyc's eyes grew wide as they realized the wall was made of glass and what was moving was a black velvet curtain. Behind the glass and the curtain sat several of their friends from Literotica.

Impressive had her camera out. Sweetsubsarahh was on Rob's lap, her camcorder fully charged and ready to go. Severusmax was there with two bubbly redheads on his lap taking in the surroundings, that he had helped Red install. Fool had a pen in hand, either to write verse or take notes; he wouldn't confess either to the group. Selena was pouring wine or topping off glasses of champagne, while Abstruse, Vana and Sam were making out in a corner, not paying any attention to what Red had planned. The men were giving the two subs thumbs up and the ladies were hooting for Red with the old "Arsenio Hall" holler that had come and gone oh so many years ago. Red blushed and waved to her friends. She was glad they were there, not only for support, but to bare witness to all that she could be bossy in bed.

"Remember, I am Mistress," Red told both men then walked over to pick up the first of what would be many torturous delights. "This is called the Fun Wand," she said, returning to the two men, "and it has been chilled to perfection." Red held up the 7 ½ inch long gleaming stainless anal toy. The three graduated balls measuring from 3/8 inch to 1 inch sparkled in the light as Red lovingly stroked the cold metal. She reached down and ran several drops of oil across the surface, winked at Slyc and moved to stand by his side. The oil bottle was tipped up and Red watched a stream of clear liquid fall into the crack of her boy's ass. She gazed at it, watching the stream disappear and eventually find a resting spot. Slyc groaned and then gasped as Red eased the toy down the same oily path and then pressed the first ball against his anus.

Red turned her head and kissed Slyc's biceps as she pushed the toy in further. The first ball was greedily accepted and a sigh of relief escaped Slyc's lips. "Just two more," she whispered, continuing to ease the steel toy into the hot and slippery cavern of her lover's ass. She watched the hard cheeks of his ass grow tighter, a sure sign Slyc was accepting of the invasion. His muscles flexed around the toy and Red eased it out to the second ball, only to reward her sub with another shove of the instrument, this time a bit harder. Red fucked Slyc's ass with the toy several times. She enjoyed the look of pleasure that crossed his face and how his tongue would snake out to moisten his dry lips. Her other hand was not idle. It had found a nice welcoming place to land. Her fingers were wrapped solely around Slyc's cock and she pumped it with deliberate strokes.

On occasion she would glance to Remec and wink. In time she would give him his attention, a just reward for a man that was being so patient. Her group of friends had gotten quieter and Red glanced at them. They were content with watching, for the moment, but Red knew eventually their hands would abandon the drinks and snacks in order to snake out and sample the other delights in the room.

Slyc's hips moved in time to Red's thrusting of the toy. He pushed back into it every time she pulled away, as if he were silently begging her to fuck him harder, longer, and faster with the implement. Red didn't disappoint him, or herself. Her arousal was growing more heady with every moan that erupted from Slyc's throat. Her gaze was locked on his dick, pre cum oozing from the slit at the top had gathered around her fingers. She pushed it down the full length of his cock, letting it aid her in her fondling of him. Eventually, she wanted. . . needed to taste him and removed the toy, allowing it to fall from her hand to the floor. She then she slid over Remec, positioning herself so her pussy hovered over the bearded man's face and her lips were level with two cocks. One stood up hard and erect under her face, the other she simply stared at and marveled at the amount of juice that had already made itself known.

"Oh fuck, Mistress," Remec moaned as he took in the sight of the soft downy curls hovering above his face. Red chuckled softly, wiggled her hips and pressed her pussy closer to Remec's face.

"Yes?" she asked, lifting her hips and then dropping them so her sex rested just a whisper away from his lips. She felt the breath from his mouth and nose caressing her pussy and the tip of his nose pushing against her clit.

"Mistress, may I?" Remec muttered. His words sent another blanket of heat over Red's mound.

She gasped. "May you what?" Her eyelids fluttered closed as she took a deep breath, a poor attempt at calming herself.

While Remec took a deep breath to gather his wits and form his words, Red slid her pussy up and down his face, enjoying the new and erotic feeling of his beard and mustache sweeping up her pussy juices. The texture of his facial hair mingling with her softer curls brought another shudder and tremor to the full-figured girl.

"May I taste my Mistress's pussy?" His words were muffled against Red's mound, but she heard him and sighed happily.

"Yes, you may," she answered back and was quickly rewarded with Remec's tongue sweeping the full length of her sex. "Oh my God!" Red gasped and sat there with herself pressed tight to Remec's strong muscle. She savored the feel of his tongue, teeth, and lips pulling, prodding and biting at her clit, lips and inner sides. She shivered violently, rocked her hips and ground herself onto his face. Her tits ached to be fondled and yet she knew that was not possible at the moment, so instead, Red sat up, keeping herself pressed into Remec, who never let up on his sloppy supper. She pulled her breasts from her corset, allowing them to spill over the leather. Her fingers went to work, pulling and teasing the hard peaks. In time she heard a hungry growl and her gaze opened to lock onto Slyc.

To say he was patiently waiting for her to return to him would have been a lie, but in his current position, he had no other choice. Red smiled wickedly and began to rub her clit, while Remec feasted on the deeper depths of her sex. Remec growled in pleasure, begging to suck on Red all night. She laughed, rode his face harder and then became quiet. Her body however never let up. Her eyes grew glassy and as Remec ate her out, Slyc watched her figure stiffen, her jaw open and fall slack, while her head tilted and her body shuddered. Come cascaded from Red, coating Remec and giving him more than enough juices to satisfy his thirst, for the time being. Slyc muttered low as Red came a second time, granting Remec another dousing of her honey.

Red took a deep breath and moved back to the position she'd been in before rising up and riding Remec. With one hand she grabbed Slyc's cock and fed it into her eager mouth, the other she used to balance her weight on the table and Remec. It wasn't long before Remec went back to work on Red's hovering sex, but Red forced herself to enjoy the flavorful dick that was pumping in and out of her mouth.

Her eyes remained closed as she bobbed herself up and down on Slyc's rod. Her tongue pushed against the front, then swept haphazardly across the head before she popped off and began to lick her way down to his balls. The right was easily coaxed into her mouth, sucked and shuffled between the cheeks for several seconds. In time she released her prisoner only to capture the other sphere in a wet grip. Off and on she treated the marbles with hard pulls and massaging sweeps, leaving them both pinker than the skin surrounding his groin. Once Red was done studying the different colors of flesh, she lifted herself up and worked his member into her mouth again.

A long time ago Red had declared she wanted to deep-throat Slyc and she'd come close months ago, but not fully. This night she was determined to get the job done, or at least go a bit further than last time. She knew had they switched jobs and Slyc had been the Master of the evening, he could have forced his cock down her throat as deep as he wanted it. A part of her wished he could do that now, but she knew this was her job. Red pushed away the reflexes that tried to show their ugly heads and took his shaft deeper into her mouth. She angled her head, pulled up, then dropped back down again. With each downward descent Red managed to gain more of his dick, until eventually her nose was buried in his pubes.

Growling happily, the vibrations rolled over Slyc's shaft and he muttered, "Oh fuck yes, Red!"

Red's brow creased and she popped off his shaft. Her eyes held his for a moment while the look of confusion filled his face, it was swiftly followed by the dawning of what he'd done. "Ahh damn, Re. . . Mistress. I am sorry."

Red smiled and reached out, stroked his chest and told him, "It's okay. But you did forget and now you must wait."

Red turned herself around, pushing her slippery pussy across Remec's rock-solid member. She rubbed herself against him like a cat would a piece of wood covered in catnip. Her eyes met his and she took in the wet appearance of his face. "Bet your tongue was getting tired,"she whispered, lifting herself up just enough that one of her hands slid between her sex and his.

"Maybe a little," Remec admitted, his eyes watching her fingers wrap around his cock. She reached further, and flicked the switch on the vibrating cock ring. Remec muttered and took a deep breath, shifted his hips and waited for Red to continue.

She eased herself down onto his dick, welcoming every inch as it found a warm place to nestle itself. When the full length was buried inside, Red held herself still, then rose up again. Once more she remained poised over her boy, watched his chest rise and fall with each draw of breath she took, and then when she was ready she slammed herself down. Her pussy constricted around him, swallowing him fully and she ground herself hard into his pelvis. The texture of hairs shuffling together made Red and Remec squirm. Over and over she pumped herself up and down on his shaft, felt the head pushing against the inner most recesses of her sex and bring her closer and closer to her pending release.

"Mistress," Remec muttered.

"Yes?" Red gasped out, barely stopping the fucking she was doing on the bound man.

"I'm going to come soon," he admitted. Red smiled and stopped her actions.

"Soon," she said, lifting her pussy from his dick. "Slyc, slide your cock inside me and get it real wet."

"Yes, Mistress," Slyc said, his voice revealing how glad he was to be given the opportunity to finally bury his cock inside Red's slippery home. She felt his hips and cock, fumbling to get into position without using his hands. Red didn't assist him, knowing that if he wanted to fuck her bad enough he'd find a way to make it work. The feel of his cockhead sliding into the sweet abyss of her sex sent a wave of pleasure through Red. He held it there for a few minutes, soaking up the heat and the juices, pulled out and then slammed in again. "Enough," Red hissed. "You know where to put it," she muttered.

One of Red's hands moved to her ass, the other remained gripping the side of the table for balance. She pulled her right cheek to the side, exposing the tight virgin hole for Slyc's inspection. A soft whisper of appreciation left Slyc's lips and then his dick moved to slide up to the puckered entrance. "Thank you, Mistress," Slyc said as he pushed his cock into the untouched hole. Red whimpered softly, but aided Slyc by pushing slowly back. Her hand remained on her ass cheek, until she felt the first part of his dick slide deeply into the core of her ass. Only then did she drop her hand back to her pussy, where she quickly grabbed up Remec's shaft.

Slyc held himself fully inside Red as she maneuvered the second dick into her. When she had all of Remec, she gave a soft command of "Fuck your Mistress," to Slyc. He immediately went to work, pulling his cock out just so the head remained and then shoving back in. Red gripped his shaft tightly, loosening only to clamp her pussy muscles around Remec's member. Soon the three had worked out a rhythm that played with their hormones. Remec's hip rose and fell. Slyc pumped in and out. Red ground her way deeper onto Remec's shaft and fuller against Slyc's. The sounds of "Fuck yes!" and "Deeper!" "Harder" "Fuck!" filled the room and the audience who were enjoying the show were not even there in the threesome's minds.

"Gotta come, Mistress," Remec hissed out through clenched teeth. Red demanded in a low throaty growl that Remec come and not even a second passed before she felt his hot seed spilling into her hungry pussy. She then heard the same exclamation from Slyc. Red shuddered and tossed her head back. "Come in my ass, then on it," she proclaimed, before squeezing more of Remec's seed from his dick.

Slyc's body delivered his Mistress the gifts she hungered for. His sperm shot into the tight cavern that no one had, up to that moment, lay claim to and then she felt her ass free of his cock. A thick stream of hot liquid showered her round cheeks. Red shivered violently as her own orgasm rocked through her. Her lids clenched tight over her brown eyes and she felt the breath in her lungs become trapped. Stars seemed to explode inside her as come flowed thick and fast down her walls and coated Remec's body. "Oh fuck!" she moaned through dry lips as she tried to think about her surroundings.

The sound of rattling chains brought Red out of her drained state. Red cleared her throat, bent down and kissed Remec, before pulling herself away from him. She smiled at both men and winked at the crowd of onlookers, though most were no longer concerned with her and her charges. Red went to the curtain and closed it, leaving Slyc and Remec to her eyes only. She then grabbed three wash clothes and wet them in the sink, that was built into the side of one of the walls. She washed herself and then used a different cloth on each man. When both were properly cleansed, she released Remec's restraints and removed his collar.

She then moved to the side of the room, got her stool, climbed onto it and released Slyc's wrists. As he rubbed the circulation back into them and Remec sat up and massaged his appendages, she removed Slyc's collar, then her own. All three were dropped onto the surface of a nearby table. Red turned to the two men, this time in her hand was a plan black collar with a metal ring in the center. She released her corset and let it drop to the floor. Her fingers smoothed the leather band in her hand and then she circled her neck with it. Adjusted the width and then walked over to the two men who were now free to come and go as they wished.

One hand reached for a flogger on the wall and she presented it to Remec, the other moved to rest demurely against Slyc's stomach. "Masters. . ." she whispered and waited to see what would happen next. . .

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds